Yandere Females x Male Reader

By SteveJones687

Everybody loves a good yandere story, so here we are. P.S. I don't own any of the photos I use. More

Intro
EP 1 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad
EP 2 Powerless Sidekick x Yandere Royal Pain and Layla (L)
EP 3 Male Reader x Yandere Boss
EP 4 Male Reader x Yandere Helen Parr
EP 5 Male Reader x Yandere Nekos
EP 6 Male Reader x Yandere Female Magician
EP 7 Male Reader x The Yandere Store
EP 8 Male Reader x Yandere Mermaids
EP 9 Male Reader x Yandere Poison Ivy (L)
EP 10 A Very Yandere Easter(Female Easter Bunny)
EP 11 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad Part 2
EP 12 Male Reader x Yandere A.I
EP 13 Teacher Reader x Yandere single mom
EP 14 Male Reader x Yandere Booette
EP 15 Male Reader x Yandere Demon (L)
EP 16 Yandere Time Loop
EP 17 Male Reader x Rich Yandere
EP 18 Male Reader x Yandere Highschool DXD
EP 19 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil (L)
EP 20 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pokemon
EP 21 Male Reader x Yandere Female Orc
EP 22 Male Reader x Yandere Nezuko
EP 23 Male Reader x Yandere Hermione Granger (L)
EP 24 Male Reader x Yandere Attraction Syndrome
EP 25 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolves vs Yandere Vampires
EP 26 Yandere Reunion
EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus
EP 28 Male Quirkless Reader x Nana Shimura
EP 29 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pirate
EP 30 Male Reader x Yandere Ghost
EP 32 Male Reader x Yandere Teacher (L)(T)
EP 33 Male Reader x Yandere Alice Angel
EP 34 Male Reader x Yandere Fae
EP 35 Male Reader x Yandere Corpse Bride
EP 36 Male Reader x Yandere Female Jason Voorhees
EP 37 Male Reader x Yandere Female Frankenstein
EP 38 Male Reader x Yandere Succubus Girlfriend and Daughters (L)
EP 39 Abused Male Reader x Yandere EX-Girlfriend
EP 40 Male Reader x Yandere Other Girlfriend
EP 41 Male Reader x Yandere Tribe (L)
EP 42 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil Part 2

EP 31 Male Reader x Yandere Alien

17.1K 191 146
By SteveJones687

Hey everyone thank you for getting this book to 200k reads. One question I have for all of you is who do you think is the hottest female character/s from movie, tv, anime, anything like that? Be sure to comment on the question or anything just comment in general because you all are pretty funny.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV; Year 2045: Planet Earth

A small group of ten astronauts were gathered in a small room when the president of the United States walked in with two secret service members.

President: Good afternoon, please take a seat.

Everyone took their seats as instructed.

President: Let's cut to the chase. You are ten of the best astronauts from around the world and you've been selected for a special mission. As you know global warming has become a problem we can no longer ignore and it is taking a toll on our planet. A small group of world leaders have come together to find a solution and one of the things we came up with was relocating to a new planet. This is why you are here. We are sending you to a new planet in the hope you can set up a foundation for the future of our race and possibly repopulate. Any questions so far?

(Y/N): Are you really trusting the entire human race to us?

President: Well no, relocating to a new planet is just one idea, however, when it comes to your mission each year after you leave we will be sending a ship with new people and more supplies.

Crew member #1: What planet are you sending us too?

President: Please consult your packets?

Crew member #6: We don't have packets.

One of the secret service agents opened their briefcase and handed us packets.

President: As you can see you will be sent to planet GLIESE 667CC. It's twenty two lightyears from earth. It does have some issues like it may orbit close enough to the red dwarf sun to be baked by solar flares, but possibly not.

All: WHAT!?!?!?!?

Crew member #4: Why send us to a planet like that?

President: Most other planets that can support human life are too many lightyears away, so we are going with the closer one.

Crew member #9: Even with our warp drive, that's still twenty two year in space on a ship. Well be too old to build a colony on a new world.

President: Flip to the next page and you will be put into cryosleep in order to prevent aging and you won't even realize that any time has passed once you entered your chamber. Now then your ship leaves in a few hours so I will leave you here while the final preparations are being made.

The president left and the crew members made small talk between themselves.

Crew member #5: Alright, I just wanna say something right off the bat there are five of us guys and five girls so when it comes to repopulating the earth I think we each just take a partner and then there are no fights later on. So who wants to be with me?

Crew member #8: Like anyone is going to pick their life partner right now and I see you looking at me. It's not gonna happen.

Some of the crew laughed at this.

(Y/N): Don't worry my friend, you'll find someone. I mean there are only ten of us.

The conversations continued for a while until an agent entered and brought them to a loading dock.

Agent: Time to get suited up and ready for cryosleep.

Once everyone was dressed and ready they were escorted onto the ship.

Agent: Follow me to the cryo chamber.

They followed the agent through the ship and into the chamber where a group of technicians were waiting to hook us up to the machines.

Agent: This will be our room for the next 22 years so I hope everything is to your liking. Please get in the tube and I will talk you through it.

The technicians started preparing the tubes once everyone was inside.

Agent: Once you are in the tube you will be strapped down by your arms, legs, chest, and head in order to prevent you from injury incase of any rough travel. While the ship is full of oxygen and will recycle it you are having an oxygen mask placed on you. You are probably noticing the cold once the tube closes and extreme cold will wash over you. Close your eyes and count to ten by the time you finish you will arrive in your new home.

Technician: They're ready.

Agent: Close the tubes.

*Tubes closed*

Agent: Good luck to you all. Ice them.

The cold flooded all of the tubes and a thin layer of ice developed on the glass.

The agent and technicians left the ship so the final preparations and checks could be made.

Mission Command: Final checks done. All systems go. Starting countdown: 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...blastoff.

The ship took off and thus began the journey for the possible future heroes of the world.

*Timeskip 14 years; Location unknown*

The spaceship alarm system was going off.

Alarm: WARNING WARNING INCOMING ASTEROID FIELD.

The ship was passing through an asteroid field.

Alarm: WARNING WARNING LOW SHIELDS.

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

Alarm: WARNING WARNING SHIELD FAILURE.

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

Alarm: WARNING WARNING NAVIGATION FAILURE.

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

Alarm: WARNING WARNING POWER FAILURE.

All of the main power shut down on the ship except for the exmeracy systems including the emergency alarms, oxygen flow, cryo generators, and a few other minor systems.

*Timeskip 23 years*

The ship was continuously drifting through space.

The earth ship was located by an unknown ship's sonar. The forgin ship did not recognize any of the markens on the ship and received no response when they reached out. They decided to board the ship.

(Y/N)'s POV; Year 2082: Location unknown

(Y/N): 7...8...9...10

I was no longer frozen so that meant we had reached our destination. I tried to move, but the tube was still closed. It was hard to see due to the layer of frost covering the tube but I could make shadows standing above me. I started banging on the glass.

*Banging*

(Y/N): Help.

The tube opened and I saw the figures more clearly.

They were all watching me and I wasn't sure what to do. I looked and saw all of the other tubes were opened, but everyone else appeared to still be sleeping.

Alien #1: ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⍜⋏⟒ ⌇⟒⟒⋔⌇ ⏁⍜ ⏚⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⋏⌰⊬ ⍜⋏⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⌇ ⌇⏁⟟⌰⌰ ⏃⌰⟟⎐⟒(This one seems to be the only one that is still alive).

Alien #2: ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⌇ ⟟⏁, ☊⍜⋔⋔⏃⋏⎅⟒⍀(What is it, commander?)

Alien #1: ⟟ ⎅⍜ ⋏⍜⏁ ☍⋏⍜⍙. ⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⋏⟒⎐⟒⍀ ⊑⟒⏃⍀⎅ ⍜⎎ ⏃ ☊⍀⟒⏃⏁⎍⍀⟒ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏁⊑⟟⌇(I do not know. I have never heard of a creature like this.)

Alien #3: ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⟟⏁ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅⌇ ⎍⌇(Do you think it understand us?

Alien #1: ⟟⏁ ⎅⍜⟒⌇⋏'⏁ ⌰⍜⍜☍ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⟟⏁. ⎎⟒⏁☊⊑ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⏃⋏☌⎍⏃☌⟒ ⎅⟒☊⍜⎅⟒⍀ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏃ ⌰⏃⋏☌⎍⏃☌⟒ ⋔⍜⎅⟟⎎⟟⟒⍀(It doesn't look like it. Fetch the language decoder and a language modifier.)

One of the aliens nodded and then walked away. They were communicating with each other, but I had no idea what they were saying.

Alien #4: ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⍙⟒ ⎅⍜ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⟟⎐⟟⋏☌ ⍜⋏⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍀⟒⋔⏃⟟⋏⟟⋏☌ ⋏⟟⋏⟒ ⎅⟒⏃⎅ ⍜⋏⟒⌇(What will we do with the living one and the remaining nine dead ones?)

Alien #1: ⍜⋏☊⟒ ⍙⟒ ⏃⍀⟒ ⏚⏃☊☍ ⍜⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⊑⟟⌿ ⍙⟒ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⍀⟒⌿⍜⍀⏁ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍾⎍⟒⟒⋏ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏚⍀⟟⋏☌ ⏁⊑⟒⋔ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⏃⏚ (Once we are back on the ship we will report this to the queen and bring them to the lab.)

One of the Aliens came back with a strange device. They held it up to my neck and it scanned it. Next they held it in front of my face. I guessed they wanted me to speak into it.

(Y/N): Hello, my name is (y/n). I mean you no harm.

They didn't respond, instead they fiddled with the machine before they all altered something on the helmet or head plate.

Alien #1: Greetings, I am Commander Traegvox, we had to analyze your vocal chords and some speech in order to communicate in your language. For you to communicate with us please hold this device up to your mouth and press this button when you speak.

It gave me the device.

(Y/N): Hello, my name is (y/n) (l/n). I am a human from the planet earth. I mean you no harm.

Commander Traegvox: I have never heard of your species or your planet before.

(Y/N): I have a question.

Commander Traegvox: Ask.

(Y/N): What happened to my friends?

Alien #4: Hello, (y/n). I am Krovul. When we entered this chamber the only tube that was cold was yours. It appears that sometime during your cryo sleep their tubes malfunction and they are all dead. I am guessing it was the same time you received massive damage to your ship.

(Y/N): What happened to the ship?

Krovul: Looking over the records one of the last reported things was you were entering an asteroid field, but that was 23 of your earth years ago.

(Y/N): How long have I been traveling?

Krovul: 37 years.

(Y/N): We were only supposed to be in cryo sleep for 22 years.

Krovul: I am sorry to interrupt, but what gas is being supplied through your mask?

(Y/N): Oxygen.

Krovul: Does your species need it to survive?

(Y/N): Yes.

Krovul: Our planet does have an atmosphere with oxygen, but tests will have to be run to determine if you can truly breathe on our world. When we leave make sure to take plenty of tanks of oxygen for him.

(Y/N): What do you mean, leave?

Commander Traegvox: You entered the space around our planet. We were sent to investigate so we will bring you and your fallen friends planet side with us. We will see what the higher up wants to do from there. You have my word as a commander that you will not be harmed.

Krovul: Please don't make us use force.

I put my hands up in surrender.

(Y/N): Fine you win.

Commander Traegvox: Two of my soldiers will escort you to our holding cell. I'm sorry, but it's just a precaution.

I was escorted off the ship and onto their ship. They walked me to a small room cut off from the hallway. Once I was inside they activated a ray shield. Soon they had all gotten back on board the ship and we headed planet side. A few minutes later we landed. The commander came to the cell with a small metal bar.

Commander Traegvox: Hand restraints.

He turned off the ray shield on the cell and I held my hands out so they could be cuffed. He pressed a button on the metal bar and a small ray shield formed around each one of my wrist. He led me off the ship and I was hoping to see what the planet was like, but I was in a lab of some sort. I was led to another cell with a ray shield and I was put inside.

Commander Traegvox: I have to go give my report to the queen.

Queen Xeresa' POV

I was eagerly waiting for the arrival of Commander Traegvox. I heard he found a new species aboard the unidentified ship. The door opened.

Xeresa: ☊⍜⋔⋔⏃⋏⎅⟒⍀ ⏁⍀⏃⟒☌⎐⍜⌖, ⟟⏁'⌇ ⏃ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⎍⍀⟒ ⏁⍜ ⌇⟒⟒ ⊬⍜⎍. ⟟ ⊑⟒⏃⍀⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⟟⋔⌿⍜⍀⏁⏃⋏⏁ ⋏⟒⍙⌇ ⎎⍜⍀ ⋔⟒ (Commander Traegvox, it's a pleasure to see you. I heard you have important news for me)

Commander Traegvox: ⋔⊬ ⍾⎍⟒⟒⋏, ⟟⏁ ⟟⌇ ☌⍜⍜⎅ ⏁⍜ ⌇⟒⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⌇ ⍙⟒⌰⌰. ⟟ ⏃⋔ ⊑⍜⋏⍜⍀⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⌿⍀⟒⌇⟒⋏⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋏⟒⍙⌇ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⍙⟒ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⎎⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⏁⟒⋏ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⋔⟒⋏⌇ ⍜⎎ ⏃ ⋏⟒⍙ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇. ⌇⏃⎅⌰⊬ ⍜⋏⌰⊬ ⍜⋏⟒ ⟟⌇ ⌇⏁⟟⌰⌰ ⏃⌰⟟⎐⟒ (My queen, it is good to see you as well. I am honored to present the news that we have found ten specimens of a new species. Sadly only one is still alive.)

Xeresa: ⟟⌇ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⟟⋏⏁⟒⌰⌰⟟☌⟒⋏⏁ (Is the species intelligent?)

Commander Traegvox: ⊬⟒⌇, ⍙⟒ ⍙⟒⍀⟒ ⏃⏚⌰⟒ ⏁⍜ ☊⍜⋔⋔⎍⋏⟟☊⏃⏁⟒ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⊑⟟⋔ ⎍⌇⟟⋏☌ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⏃⋏☌⎍⏃☌⟒ ⋔⍜⎅⟟⎎⟟⟒⍀. ⊑⟒ ⌇⏃⊬⌇ ⊑⟟⌇ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ☊⏃⌰⌰⟒⎅ ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏⌇ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⌿⌰⏃⋏⟒⏁ ⟒⏃⍀⏁⊑. ⊑⟒ ⏁⍜⌰⎅ ⋔⟒ ⊑⟟⌇ ⋏⏃⋔⟒ ⟟⌇ (⊬/⋏) (Yes, we were able to communicate with him using the language modifier. He says his species are called humans from planet Earth. He told me his name is (y/n)).

Xeresa: ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏⌇ (Humans)?

I had never heard of humans or the planet Earth before. This is all so exciting.

Xeresa: (⊬/⋏) ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏃ ⍙⍜⋏⎅⟒⍀⎎⎍⌰ ⋏⏃⋔⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⌇. ⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⟟⌇ ⊑⟒ ⋏⍜⍙ ((y/n) what a wonderful name that is. Where is he now?)

Commander Traegvox: ⊑⟒ ⟟⌇ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⏃⏚ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⍀⟒⎐⟟⟒⍙. (He is in the lab undergoing review).

Xeresa: ⟟ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍜ ☍⟒⟒⌿ ⏁⏃⏚⌇ ⍜⋏ ⊑⟟⋔ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇☊⟟⟒⋏⏁⟟⌇⏁'⌇ ⌿⍀⍜☌⍀⟒⌇⌇ ⟟⋏ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅⟟⋏☌ ⊑⟟⋔ ⏃⋏⎅ ⊑⟟⌇ ☍⟟⋏⎅. ⌰⟒⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇☊⟟⟒⋏⏁⟟⌇⏁⌇ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍀⟒⌿⍜⍀⏁⌇ ⏃⌇ ⌇⍜⍜⋏ ⏃⌇ ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⏃⍀⟒ ⎎⟟⋏⟟⌇⊑⟒⎅ (I want you to keep tabs on him and the scientist's progress in understanding him and his kind. Let the scientists know that I will want full reports as soon as they are finished).

Commander Traegvox: ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⍜⍜⎅, ⋔⊬ ⍾⎍⟒⟒⋏ (Understood, my queen).

*Timeskip 6 Earth months*

It had been so long since Commander Traegvox located the human named (y/n) unfortunately my royal advisory council refused to let me see him until it was deemed that he wasn't a threat to me or my people. I was currently in my bedroom getting ready for the day when my door opened. I saw it was my trusted royal adviser and commander of my personal security.

Xeresa: ⏃⌇⏁⍀⟒⏃, ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⌇ ⟟⏁ (Astrea, what is it?)

Astrea: ⋔⊬ ⍾⎍⟒⟒⋏, ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇☊⟟⟒⋏⏁⟟⌇⏁⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ⍀⟒⏃⎅⊬ ⏁⍜ ☌⟟⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍀⟒⌿⍜⍀⏁ (My queen, the scientists are ready to give you a full report).

Xeresa: ⟒⌖☊⟒⌰⌰⟒⋏⏁ (Excellent).

We made it to the throne room and I saw a scientist waiting. I sat down on my throne and Astrea stood by my side.

Scientist: ⋔⊬ ⍾⎍⟒⟒⋏, ⌇⊑⏃⌰⌰ ⟟ ⌇⏁⏃⍀⏁ (My queen, shall I start?)

Xeresa: ⊬⟒⌇ (Yes).

Scientist: ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⎍⏚⟊⟒☊⏁'⌇ ⋏⏃⋔⟒ ⟟⌇ (⊬/⋏) (⌰/⋏). ⊑⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟒⌇ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏃ ⌿⌰⏃⋏⟒⏁ ☊⏃⌰⌰⟒⎅ ⟒⏃⍀⏁⊑ ⍙⊑⟟☊⊑ ⟟⌇ ⌰⍜☊⏃⏁⟒⎅ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⟟⌰☍⊬ ⍙⏃⊬ ☌⏃⌰⏃⌖⊬ ⏃⌿⌿⍀⍜⋔⟒⋏⏁⌰⊬ ⅔ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍙⏃⊬ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⟒⋏⏁⟒⍀. ⊑⟟⌇ ⌿⌰⏃⋏⟒⏁ ⟟⌇ ⊑⍜⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ⋔⏃⋏⊬ ⎅⟟⎎⎎⟒⍀⟒⋏⏁ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ⟒⋏⎐⟟⍀⍜⋏⋔⟒⋏⏁⌇. ⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⋏⌰⊬ ⟟⋏⏁⟒⌰⌰⟟☌⟒⋏⏁ ⏚⟒⟟⋏☌⌇ ⍜⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌿⌰⏃⋏⟒⏁ ⏃⍀⟒ ☊⏃⌰⌰⟒⎅ ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏⌇. ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏⌇ ⋔⍜⌇⏁⌰⊬ ⏚⍀⟒⏃⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⌖⊬☌⟒⋏ ⍙⊑⟟☊⊑ ⟟⌇ ☌⟟⎐⟒⋏ ⍜⎎⎎ ⋔⊬ ⌿⌰⏃⋏⟒⏁ ⍜⋏ ⊑⟟⌇ ⍙⍜⍀⌰⎅. ⏁⊑⍀⍜⎍☌⊑ ⏁⟒⌇⏁⌇ ⍙⟒ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⎅⟟⌇☊⍜⎐⟒⍀⟒⎅ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⊑⟒ ☊⏃⋏ ⏚⍀⟒⏃⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⎍⍀ ⏃⏁⋔⍜⌇⌿⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⌇⍜ ⎎⏃⍀ ⊑⏃⎅ ⋏⍜ ⟟⌇⌇⎍⟒⌇. ⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒ ⋏⍜⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⋔⏃⍀⏁⟒⌇⏁ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⟟⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⎍⋏⟟⎐⟒⍀⌇⟒ (⊬/⋏) ⊑⏃⌇ ⌇⊑⍜⍙⋏ ⏃ ☌⍀⟒⏃⏁ ⏃⏚⟟⌰⟟⏁⊬ ⏁⍜ ⌰⟒⏃⍀⋏. ⊑⟒ ☊⏃⋏ ⌇⌿⟒⏃☍ ⍜⎍⍀ ⌰⏃⋏☌⎍⏃☌⟒ ⎎⌰⎍⟒⋏⏁⌰⊬ ⋏⍜⍙. ⊑⟒ ⊑⏃⌇ ⌇⟟⋔⟟⌰⏃⍀ ⋏⎍⏁⍀⟟⏁⟟⍜⋏⏃⌰ ⋏⟒⟒⎅⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ⊑⏃⌇ ⏃⎅⟊⎍⌇⏁⟒⎅ ⍙⟒⌰⌰ ⏁⍜ ⍜⎍⍀ ⎎⍜⍜⎅. ⊑⟟⌇ ⏚⍜⎅⊬ ⎅⍜⟒⌇ ⏃ ☌⍀⟒⏃⏁ ⎅⟒⏃⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌇⟟⋔⟟⌰⏃⍀⟟⏁⊬ ⍙⊑⟒⋏ ⟟⏁ ☊⍜⋔⟒⌇ ⏁⍜ ⎍⌇ (The subject's name is (y/n) (l/n). He comes from a planet called Earth which is located in the Milky Way Galaxy appromently ⅔ of the way from the center. His planet is home to many different species and environments. The only intelligent beings on the planet are called humans. Humans mostly breathe oxygen which is given off my planet on his world. Through tests we have discovered that he can breathe our atmosphere and so far had no issues. While not the smartest species in the universe (y/n) has shown a great ability to learn. He can speak our language fluently now. He has similar nutritional needs and has adjusted well to our food. His body does a great deal of similarity when it comes to us).

Xeresa: ⟟⏁ ⎅⍜⟒⌇ (It does?)

Scientist: ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⎎⟒⍙ ⍙⏃⊬⌇. ⍙⊑⟒⋏ ⟟ ⍀⟒⎎⟒⍀ ⏁⍜ ⎍⌇ ⟟ ⏃⋔ ⌇⌿⟒⏃☍⟟⋏☌ ⋔⍜⍀⟒ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⊬⍜⎍, ⏃⌇⏁⍀⟒⏃, ⏃⋏⎅ ⋔⊬⌇⟒⌰⎎ ⋏⍜⏁ ⍜⎍⍀ ⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ☊⍜⋔⋔⏃⋏⎅⟒⍀ ⏁⍀⟒⏃☌⎐⍜⌖ (In a few ways. When I refer to us I am speaking more about you, Astrea, and myself not our other species like Commander Treagvox).

Xeresa: ⟟ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅, ☊⍜⋏⏁⟟⋏⎍⟒ (I understand, continue).

Scientist: ⊑⟟⌇ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⏃⎐⟒⍀⏃☌⟒⌇ ⟟⋏ ⊑⟒⟟☌⊑⏁ ⌇⟟⋔⟟⌰⏃⍀ ⏁⍜ ⎍⌇. ⊑⟒ ⊑⏃⌇ ⏃ ⌇⟟⋔⟟⌰⏃⍀ ⏚⍜⎅⊬ ⌇⊑⏃⌿⟒: ⏁⍙⍜ ⏃⍀⋔⌇, ⏁⍙⍜ ⌰⟒☌⌇, ⍜⋏⟒ ⊑⟒⏃⎅, ⏃⋏⎅ ⌇⍜ ⍜⋏. ⟟⋏ ⏁⟒⍀⋔⌇ ⍜⎎ ⌇⟒⌖⎍⏃⌰ ⍀⟒⌿⍀⍜⎅⎍☊⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⏃⋏⎅ ⌇⟒⌖ ⍜⍀☌⏃⋏⌇, ⏁⊑⟒⟟⍀ ⌇⟟⋔⟟⌰⏃⍀⟟⏁⟟⟒⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ⟒⌖⏁⍀⟒⋔⟒⌰⊬ ☊⌰⍜⌇⟒. ⊑⟟⌇ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⋔⏃⌰⟒⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ⎎⟒⋔⏃⌰⟒⌇. ⏁⊑⟒ ⎎⟒⋔⏃⌰⟒⌇ ⍜⎎ ⍜⎍⍀ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ⊑⟟⌇ ⌇⟒⌖⎍⏃⌰ ⍜⍀☌⏃⋏⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ⌇⍜ ⎐⟒⍀⊬ ⌇⟟⋔⟟⌰⏃⍀. ⊑⟟⌇ ⌇⟒⌖⎍⏃⌰ ⍜⍀☌⏃⋏⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ⌇⟟⋔⟟⌰⏃⍀ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⏃⌰⟒⌇ ⍜⎎ ⍜⎍⍀ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇. ⟟ ⏃⌰⌇⍜ ⎅⟟⎅ ⌇⍜⋔⟒ ⏁⟒⌇⏁⟟⋏☌ ⍙⊑⟟☊⊑ ⟟⋏⎅⟟☊⏃⏁⟒⎅ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⊑⟒ ☊⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⌿⍀⍜⎅⎍☊⟒ ⏃⋏ ⍜⎎⎎⌇⌿⍀⟟⋏☌ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏃ ⎎⟒⋔⏃⌰⟒ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⍜⎍⍀ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ (His species averages in height similar to us. He has a similar body shape: two arms, two legs, one head, and so on. In terms of sexual repoduction and sex organs, they similarities are extremly close. His species have males and females. The females of our species and his sexual organs are so very similar. His sexual organs are similar to that of the males of our species. I also did some testing which indicated that he could produce an offspring with a female from our species).

Xeresa: ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⌇ ⟟⋏☊⍀⟒⎅⟟⏚⌰⟒ (That is incredible).

Scientist: ⏃⌇ ⎎⏃⍀ ⏃⌇ ⟟ ☊⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏁⟒⌰⌰ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅ ⍀⟒⌇⎍⌰⏁⟟⋏☌ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⎍⋏⟟⍜⋏ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏁⎍⍀⋏ ⍜⎍⏁ ⏁⍜ ⏚⟒ ⊑⟒⏃⌰⏁⊑⊬ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏚⟒ ⏃⏚⌰⟒ ⏁⍜ ⌇⎍⍀⎐⟟⎐⟒ ⟟⋏ ⍜⎍⍀ ⍙⍜⍀⌰⎅. ⍜⎎ ☊⍜⎍⍀⌇⟒, ⟟ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏃☊⏁⎍⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⏁⟒⌇⏁ ⏁⊑⏃⏁. ⊑⟒ ⌇⏃⟟⎅ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅⍀⟒⋏ ⏁⏃☍⟒ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⏕  ⟒⏃⍀⏁⊑ ⋔⍜⋏⏁⊑⌇ ⏁⍜ ⎎⍜⍀⋔ ⟟⋏⌇⟟⎅⟒ ⏁⊑⟒⟟⍀ ⋔⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀⌇. ⍜⋏☊⟒ ⍙⟒ ⍙⍜⍀☍⟒⎅ ⟟⏁ ⍜⎍⏁ ⟟ ⎎⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⍜⎍⏁ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⏁ ⏁⏃☍⟒⌇ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⏃⋔⟒ ⏃⋔⍜⎍⋏⏁ ⍜⎎ ⏁⟟⋔⟒ ⎎⍜⍀ ⍜⎍⍀ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅⍀⟒⋏ ⏁⍜ ⎎⍜⍀⋔ ⏃⌇ ⍙⟒⌰⌰. ⌇⟟⋔⟟⌰⏃⍀ ⏚⍀⟒⟒⎅⟟⋏☌ ⌿⍀⏃☊⏁⟟☊⟒⌇ ⏃⌇ ⍙⟒⌰⌰. ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⎍⌇⟒ ⏚⍀⟒⟒⎅⟟⋏☌ ⍜⍀ ⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀⍙⟟⌇⟒ ⍀⟒⎎⟒⍀⍀⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏃⌇ ⌇⟒⌖ ⎎⍜⍀ ⏚⍜⏁⊑ ⏚⍀⟒⟒⎅⟟⋏☌ ⏃⋏⎅ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⎍⍀⟒ (As far as I could tell the child resulting from that union would turn out to be healthy and be able to survive in our world. Of course, I would need to actually test that. He said that human children take about 9 earth months to form inside their mothers. Once we worked it out I found out that it takes about the same amount of time for our children to form as well. Similar breeding practices as well. They use breeding or otherwise referred to as sex for both breeding and pleasure).

Xeresa: ⟟ ⌇⟒⟒ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⏃⌇ ⏃⌰⌰ ⌿⍜⌇⟟⏁⟟⎐⟒ (I see this as all positive).

Scientist: ⎎⍜⍀ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⍜⌇⏁ ⌿⏃⍀⏁ ⟟⏁ ⟟⌇ (For the most part, it is).

Xeresa: ⎎⍜⍀ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⍜⌇⏁ ⌿⏃⍀⏁ (For the most part?)

Scientist: ⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⋏⍜⏁⟟☊⟒⎅ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⊑⟟⌇ ⋔⟒⋏⏁⏃⌰ ⊑⟒⏃⌰⏁⊑ ⏃⋏⎅ ⟒⋔⍜⏁⟟⍜⋏⏃⌰ ⌇⏁⏃⏁⟒ ⊑⏃⌇ ⎅⟒☊⍀⟒⏃⌇⟒⎅ ⌇⟟⋏☊⟒ ⏃⍀⍀⟟⎐⟟⋏☌. ⟟ ⏚⟒⌰⟟⟒⎐⟒ ⟟⏁ ☊⍜⋔⟒⌇ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏚⟒⟟⋏☌ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ☊⟒⌰⌰ ⏃⌇ ⊑⟒ ☊⏃⌰⌰⌇ ⟟⏁ ⍀⟒⎎⟒⍀⍀⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⏚⌇⟒⍀⎐⏃⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⍀⍜⍜⋔. ⊑⟒ ⌇⌿⟒⏃☍⌇ ⍜⎎ ⏚⟒⟟⋏☌ ⏃⌰⍜⋏⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⍜⎍⏁ ⍜⎎ ⌿⌰⏃☊⟒ (I have noticed that his mental health and emotional state has decreased since arriving. I believe it comes from being in a cell as he calls it referring to the observation room. He speaks of being alone and out of place).

Xeresa: ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ☊⏃⋏ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜ ⏁⍜ ⌇⍜⌰⎐⟒ ⏁⊑⟟⌇? (What can you do to solve this?)

Scientist: ⍙⟒⌰⌰ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟⌇ ⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⍙⟒ ⟒⋏☊⍜⎍⋏⏁⟒⍀ ⏃ ⌿⍀⍜⏚⌰⟒⋔ (Well this is where we encounter a problem?)

Xeresa: ⍙⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌿⍀⍜⏚⌰⟒⋔ (What's the problem?)

Scientist: ⟟⋏ ⍜⍀⎅⟒⍀ ⏁⍜ ⎎⟟⌖ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⋏⍜⍀⋔⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⌇⎍☌☌⟒⌇⏁ ⟟⋏⏁⍀⍜⎅⎍☊⟟⋏☌ ⏃ ⋔⏃⏁⟒. ⏃⌇ ⊬⍜⎍ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒ ⊑⟒ ⍙⏃⌇ ⏁⍀⏃⎐⟒⌰⟟⋏☌ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⎎⟟⎐⟒ ⎎⟒⋔⏃⌰⟒⌇ ⏃⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒⋔ ⏃⍀⟒ ⎅⟒⏃⎅. ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⌿⟒⍀⋔⟟⌇⌇⟟⍜⋏ ⟟ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏁⍜ ⎅⍜ ⏁⍙⍜ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☌⌇ ⏃⏁ ⍜⋏☊⟒ (In order to fix this I would normally suggest introducing a mate. As you know while he was traveling with five females all of them are dead. With your permission I would like to do two things at once).

Xeresa: ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏁⍙⍜ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☌⌇ (What two things)?

Scientist: ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⋏⍜ ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏ ⎎⍜⍀ ⊑⟟⋔ ⏁⍜ ⋔⏃⏁⟒ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⍜⍀ ☍⟒⟒⌿ ⊑⟟⋔ ☊⍜⋔⌿⏃⋏⊬. ⟟ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏁⍜ ⏁⍀⊬ ⏃ ⏚⍀⟒⟒⎅⟟⋏☌ ⌿⍀⍜☌⍀⏃⋔ ⟟⋏ ⍙⊑⟟☊⊑ ⍙⟒ ⎎⟟⋏⎅ ⏃ ⎎⟒⋔⏃⌰⟒ ⍜⎎ ⍜⎍⍀ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⏚⍜⏁⊑ ⏃⍀⟒ ⏃⏁⏁⍀⏃☊⏁⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⟒⏃☊⊑ ⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⏃⋏⎅ ☌⟒⏁ ⏃⌰⍜⋏☌ ⍙⟟⏁⊑. ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⍙⏃⊬ ⍙⟒ ☊⏃⋏ ⌇⟒⟒ ⊑⟟⌇ ⏚⍀⟒⟒⎅⟟⋏☌ ⌿⍜⏁⟒⋏⏁⟟⏃⌰ ⏃⋏⎅ ⊑⟒ ⊑⏃⌇ ⌇⍜⋔⟒⍜⋏⟒ ⏁⍜ ⌰⍜⎐⟒. ⍀⏃⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⏁⊑⏃⋏ ⊑⟟⋔ ⌇⏁⏃⊬⟟⋏☌ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⌰⏃⏚ ⍙⟒ ☊⏃⋏ ⌇⟒⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ ⏃⋏⎅ ⊑⟟⌇ ⋔⏃⏁⟒ ⎍⌿ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⊑⍜⎍⌇⟒ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏃ ☊⏃⋔⟒⍀⏃ ⎎⍜⍀ ⋔⍜⋏⟟⏁⍜⍀⟟⋏☌ ⏁⊑⟒⋔ (With no human for him to mate with or keep him company. I would like to try a breeding program in which we find a female of our species that both are attracted to each other and get along with. That way we can see his breeding potential and he has someone to love. Rather than him staying in a lab we can set him and his mate up in a house with a camera for monitoring them).

Xeresa: ⊬⍜⎍ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⋔⊬ ⌿⟒⍀⋔⟟⌇⌇⟟⍜⋏ ⏁⍜ ⌰⍜⍜☍ ⎎⍜⍀ ⌿⍜⏁⟒⋏⏁⟟⏃⌰ ⋔⏃⏁⟒⌇ ⎎⍜⍀ ⊑⟟⋔, ⏚⎍⏁ ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⎎⟒⋔⏃⌰⟒⌇ ⍜⎎ ⍜⎍⍀ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⏃⏁⏁⍀⏃☊⏁⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟟⋔ (You have my permission to look for potential mates for him, but do you think females of our species will be attracted to him?)

The scientist blushed.

Scientist: ⟟ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⎎⟟⋏⎅ ⊑⟟⋔ ⎐⟒⍀⊬ ⏃⏁⏁⍀⏃☊⏁⟟⎐⟒. ⊑⟒ ⟟⌇ ⏃⌰⌇⍜ ⏃ ⍙⍜⋏⎅⟒⍀⎎⎍⌰ ⌿⟒⍀⌇⍜⋏ (I think they will find him very attractive. He is also a wonderful person).

I looked to Astrea and I could tell we were both intrigued by her reaction.

Xeresa: ⟟ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏁⍜ ⋔⟒⟒⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ (I would like to meet him).

Scientist: ⟟ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⊑⟟⋔ ⏚⍀⍜⎍☌⊑⏁ ⏁⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⟟⋔⋔⟒⎅⟟⏃⏁⟒⌰⊬ (I will have him brought to you immediately).

She left presumably to get (y/n) brought to me along with starting trying to find candidates for the breeding program. A couple minutes later Commander Traegvox and three other soldiers entered the throne room with the human in handcuffs. They stopped in front of me and bowed including (y/n).

Xeresa: Rise.

They all stood up and I was able to get a good look at (y/n). I was stunned to see a creature so beautiful.

(Y/N): Queen Xeresa, I thank you and your people for saving me. If it wasn't for Commander Traegvox I could have drifted endless in space or until my cryo tube failed. I also thank you for your kind treatment even though I am of another species.

The sweetness in his voice, the kindness in his eyes, and the warmth in his smile made my heart flutter.

Xeresa: You are welcome. As you know I am Queen Xeresa, please introduce yourself to me.

(Y/N): My name is (y/n) (l/n).

Xeresa: Guards, if you'd please unlock (y/n) from his handcuffs.

Commander Traegvox: Are you sure?

Xeresa: I am sure.

They did as I commanded and I got up from my throne to see him more closely. I admired (y/n) for a moment before I noticed the clothes he was wearing were slightly worn out and had some small holes in them.

Xeresa: My my what happened to these clothes.

(Y/N): I'm sorry. When I was brought here none of my clothes were taken so I had to mostly wear this during my stay. The constant use and washing took its toll on them.

Xeresa: No need to apologize, it isn't your fault.

His hair looked so soft I just wanted to touch it. No I shouldn't. What would the guards think?

Xeresa: May I?

I said as I pointed at his hand so I could feel his skin. He offered me his hand so I took it in mine. It was so soft and warm. I continued to rub my hand over his arm. I wondered what it would feel like if he was to wrap his arms around me.

Astrea: I'm sorry to interrupt my queen. You have a meeting in a few minutes.

Xeresa: Damn, I'm sorry to cut our meeting short (y/n). Rest assured we will be seeing each other soon.

(y/n) was taken away by the guards and I left the throne room with Astrea.

Xeresa: Astrea, I have a job for you.

Astrea: What is it?

Xeresa: (y/n) needs new clothes. I would like for him to have a new outfit ready for him by tonight as I would like to have dinner with him.

Astrea: Any particular style or color.

Xeresa: His clothes should be of royalty and for the outfit I want him to wear tonight I think it should be black and gold. I think he would look so handsome in your colors.

Astrea smilied. I just knew she was thinking of how (y/n) would look in royal clothes in her color.

Astrea: It will be done my queen.

Xeresa: Good.

She left as I headed for the meeting.
*Timeskip*

It was time for my dinner with (y/n) and I was making my way to the garden.

Astrea: (y/n) is on his way.

Shortly after (y/n) arrived in his new clothes. He looked like a prince.

Xeresa: Do you like your new clothes?

(Y/N): I do. Thank you.

Xeresa: You're welcome. Oh silly me I don't believe I ever introduced you to Astrea.

I gestured to her.

(Y/N): It's a pleasure to meet you. It appears we are matching, but I think you look better than I do.

I don't know why but I felt a little angry when he complimented her and when she blushed. After he greeted he offered her his hand. She looked at him confused for a second.

(Y/N): I'm sorry. Where I come from when you meet some you sometimes shake their hand.

He withdrew his hand and bowed to her.

Astrea: Wait, I would like to try this hand shake.

(Y/N): Ok.

He extended his hand to her.

(Y/N): All you do is extend out your arms to each other so your hands are close together. Then you grasp their hand and give it a small shake.

I watched as they did it and it seemed to be interesting. I still didn't like the fact they were touching.

Xeresa: (y/n) why don't you have a seat next to me.

He took a seat next to me.

Astrea: Excuse me, I will check on the cooks making your dinner.

She left me alone with (y/n).

Xeresa: Welcome to my private garden. What do you think?

(Y/N): It's lovely. I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful garden back home.

My heart hurt when he referred to his old planet as home.

(Y/N): It's still strange being here.

Xeresa: Why is that?

(Y/N): It's not like my home.

Again, him using that word brought a stabbing pain to my heart.

(Y/N): I also think it's because since I got here I don't even know what this place looks like. I really have only been at the lab and the palace.

Xeresa: That may change soon, but in the meantime please tell me a story of your old planet.

(Y/N): What's a good story to tell to a queen?

Xeresa: I'm sure whichever one you choose will be fantastic.

(Y/N): Oh I got one, so I was on vacation with my family and...

I was so focused on the story he was telling me. I loved getting to know more about his old life and he seemed to be enjoying recalling the story. The smile he had while talking was to die for and it was all for me. He continued his story and it made me laugh by the time the food came he had finished. We enjoyed a meal in each other's company and it was perfect. After we were finished, guards came to take him away. I was slightly upset, but I had an idea. If he wants to see more of the kingdom I will be the one to show him.

*Timeskip 2 weeks*

Everyday for the past two weeks I had spent time with (y/n), so he could see what my kingdom could offer him. Right now we were on a ship flying back to the palace after our day in the countryside. (y/n) was looking out the window, so I joined him to see he was looking at the city.

(Y/N): The countryside was amazing.

Xeresa: What was your favorite part?

(Y/N): When we went swimming in the lake the water was crystal clear. It was so nice to feel the water on my skin. Plus seeing all of the different species of marine life you have here.

He sounded like an excited child which is what I loved. The more he enjoyed it the less likely he would ever want to leave.

(Y/N): Queen Xeresa, could I ask you a question?

Xeresa: I've told you many times to drop the queen and just call me Xeresa.

(Y/N): Right, I wanted to ask about possibly returning home.

My blood boiled at his words. My hands formed into fists and shook violently.

(Y/N): Who am I kidding? Everything's gone.

The kindness and happiness in his voice disappeared along with his smile. All the anger I felt a second ago was gone.

(Y/N): I forget that I've been gone for almost 38 years and when I left the planet was dangerously close to being destroyed by global warming. Even if I could go back it would be another 37 years of travel. Even if the planet isn't destroyed everyone and everything I'd ever loved would be/is gone.

Tears started to flow down his face. He was in pain and needed me to comfort him. I waved for my guards to leave us. I pulled him close and held him as he cried. It felt so good to hold him close to me. I was loving every moment of this. He realized that his old home is nothing to him anymore and that this is his new home forever. We soon made it back to the palace and I had Astrea waiting for us.

Astrea: Welcome back my queen and you to (y/n).

Xeresa: Thank you.

Astrea: My queen, I regret to inform you that you have an urgent meeting with the prime minister.

Xeresa: Alright, is he in my throne room?

Astrea: No, he is waiting for you and your council at his estate. He has fallen terribly ill and can't not travel. You are to go there with the council to meet the candidates for the new prime minister and appoint one of them.  

Xeresa: That could take a week. Prepare travel arrangements for me and (y/n).

(Y/N): Me?

Astrea: With all respect I do not believe it wise to bring him. While we have embraced him here not everyone is likely to trust him or want him around. I will keep an eye on him till you return.

I was beyond pissed, but she was right it wouldn't necessarily be safe for him. If I have to trust (y/n) with someone the only person who can kinda stand being with him is my trusted number two Astrea.

Xeresa: Be well (y/n). I can not wait for our reunion.

*Timeskip 3 weeks*

I finally arrived back in the kingdom after the bastard prime minister dragged us all out there. We spent almost the whole three weeks trying to find a replacement for him only for him to get better. I should have killed him myself for taking me away from my dear (y/n). I just wanted to go see him, but I was stopped by the scientist waiting for me.

Xeresa: Can I help you?

Scientist: No, I just have some news to report.

I grabbed her by the shoulders.

Xeresa: Did something happen to (y/n)? Is he ok!?

Scientist: (y/n) is fine. Better than fine actually.

Xeresa: How do you mean?

Scientist: While you were gone I had (y/n) meet with potential mates and breeding partners.

Xeresa: What?!

Scientist: Many women applied, but with (y/n)'s input we were able to narrow it down to three potential women. The first is a Chef she and (y/n) bonded over cooking together. The second is a CEO she and (y/n) both had an interest in writing and reading. She introduces (y/n) to the best works from our culture. The third is a model she and (y/n) had a shared interest in outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, and swimming.

She handed me a folder containing their information. To think these women want to be with me (y/n). I took a deep breath so I didn't freak out. This is my fault I should have killed this project from the moment I laid eyes on (y/n). I made (y/n) go one dates with these women and I will just have to fix it.

Xeresa: You can go.

She left me alone and I went to find Astrea. I finally found her over seeing some of the guards performing their duty.

Xeresa: Come with me now!

She followed me inside to my bedroom.

Astrea: What is it my queen?

Xeresa: You are the only person I can trust with this job. If you complete it you will be rewarded with what you desire.

Astrea: And what is it I desire?

Xeresa: You desire (y/n) I saw it the moment he was first introduced to me and again when I introduced you to him in the garden.

Astrea: You will let me have him?

Xeresa: Silly girl. No, (y/n) will be mine. 

Astrea: I don't understand.

Xeresa: You are my personal guard and now that he is mine that means you will be guarding him as well. You will be able to be with him as long as you understand he is mine first. It will be good for him to have a playmate if I can not be around him, but that is only if you do as I say.

Astrea: Whatever you wish of me I will do it.

Xeresa: You will capture these three women plus the scientist.

Astrea: What will you have me do with them?

Xeresa: You will bring them to the torture chamber. They have activity plotted to betray me the queen by trying to steal my lover. We will torture them until they are begging for death.

Astrea: I will leave immediately.

Xeresa: Once you have captured them and brought them to the chamber, come find me in my room.

She nodded as I went to reclaim my prize.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in the lab thinking over who I should pick to be my mate all over the girl we special and extremely attractive. That was interrupted when Queen Xeresa entered and everyone stopped what they were doing.

Xeresa: Open the door to (y/n)'s cell. NOW!

She seemed so angry and her eyes were a deep blood red rather than their clear blue. They turned off the ray shield and Xeresa took my hand and pulled me with her. Her grip on my wrist was killing me.

(Y/N): Please can you loosen your grip.

Xeresa: NO!

She only squeezed harder. She brought me back to the palace all the way to her personal bedroom. Once we were inside with the door closed, did she let go.

(Y/N): Xeresa, are you ok?

Xeresa: We are reunited once again.

Her eyes went back to being clear blue and her warm smile returned.

Xeresa: I am so so so so so sorry that I left you alone for so long. You are safe now.

(Y/N): When wasn't I safe?

Xeresa: This is why you need to be protected. All those other girls were trying to hurt you, but I won't let them because you belong to me.

The way she said that made me very nervous. She pushed me down on her bed and straddled my lap. She reached under one of the pillows and pulled out chains. Before I knew it she chained my arms and legs to the bed. She started stripping which got me hard even though I was afraid. I tried to scream but she put her breast in my mouth.

Xeresa: Keep those in your mouth and don't bite if you know what's good for you.

She undid my pants and my erect member sprang up.

Xeresa: As queen I calm you for myself.

Just then the door opens to reveal Astrea covered in blood.

Astrea: Sorry I got a little carried away when one of the girls dared speak (y/n)'s name.

Xeresa: Good girl I expect you to react like that. Now come here because it's time we show (y/n) how we play.

Astrea also stripped naked and got on the bed. Xeresa was getting ready to put me inside of her.

Xeresa: I can't wait.

She put me inside her and she screamed in pleasure. Astrea sat on my face and made me eat her pussy.

Xeresa: After the fun we're gonna make you watch what happens when people misbehave, so be good boy so we won't have to punish you too.

Both girls were moaning then spoke in unison.

Xeresa and Astrea: This is where you belong. You are mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed and if you did be sure to like and comment. If you are wondering about the alien language I did it to give the story a more realistic feeling rather than it being they just understand each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 773 28
๐™ฐ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‰ ๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ. โš ๏ธWarning: This book will contain gore and other NSFW stuff. Not full on lemon, but some...
89.8K 1.5K 15
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
81.5K 1.4K 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
235K 3.9K 62
This book is now complete! If you'd like to read more, go check out my new yandere book!