Dreamcatcher Imagines - Onesh...

By OT5Stan4Life

A collection of imagines with the members of Dreamcatcher and a female reader. Jiu Sua Siyeon Handong Yoohye... More

Introduction
๐Ÿ”ฎ It's Not Wrong - OT7
๐Ÿ”ฎ It's Not Wrong - Part 2
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - OT7
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 2
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 3
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 4
๐Ÿ”ฎ Happy Birthday - Part 5
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿถ First Kiss - Jiu & Yoohyeon
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿผ My Comfort - Jiu & Dami
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐ŸฆŠ Small Things - Siyeon, Yoohyeon, & Gahyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿผ Tragedy - Handong/Dami
๐Ÿฐ Worth The Risk? - Jiu
๐Ÿฐ Worth The Risk? - Part 2
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Jiu
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 2
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 3
๐Ÿฐ Locked Inside a Door - Part 4
๐Ÿฐ For Eternity - Jiu
๐Ÿฐ Secrecy - Jiu
๐Ÿค Daydream - Sua
๐Ÿค Crazier Things - Sua
๐Ÿค Spark - Sua
๐Ÿค Renegade Runaway - Sua
๐Ÿค I Want You - Sua
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Sua
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Part 2
๐Ÿค I Don't Hate You - Part 3
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Siyeon
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Part 2
๐Ÿบ This Can't Be Real - Part 3
๐Ÿบ Paradise - Siyeon
๐Ÿบ Maison - Siyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿฑ Anything For You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ I Like You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ I Missed You - Handong
๐Ÿฑ Would You Mind? - Handong
๐Ÿฑ Haunted - Handong
๐Ÿถ This World Doesn't Deserve You - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ A Lifetime In Repeat - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Wonder - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Wonder - Part 2
๐Ÿถ Promise - Yoohyeon (OT7)
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 2
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 3
๐Ÿถ Drunk-Dazed - Part 4
๐Ÿถ Always - Yoohyeon
๐Ÿผ Nothing To Worry About - Dami
๐Ÿผ Take a Moment to Breathe - Dami
๐Ÿผ I Want You - Dami
๐ŸฆŠ Whipped - Gahyeon
๐ŸฆŠ Summer Holiday - Gahyeon
FIRST WIN!!! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ Phoenix - Siyeon & Dami

1.2K 48 1
By OT5Stan4Life

Siyeon & Dami x Female Reader
Bartender/band au
Status - Ongoing (1 part) ⚠️
Warnings ~ angst, eventual sexual content, fluff

I was just finishing up wiping down the bar top and getting ready to close for the night when a certain blonde haired woman took a seat on the stool directly in front of me. "Hello, beautiful." She flirted easily and I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

Siyeon was a regular at this bar and not because she came here to drink. She was a performer—a singer. Her and her guitarist, Dami, put on a show here once a week. They were good and always drew a crowd, so I couldn't complain. I knew I could count on them to keep this place in business... the only catch was that I had to bear the vocalist's unrelenting advances every night. Not that it was anything to really 'bear.' She was ridiculously good-looking, after all, so it wasn't exactly unwelcome.

"Hello, Siyeon." I replied without looking up. That always bothered her. I had a feeling eye contact was half her game, so when you didn't reciprocate, she felt like she was losing.

"Enjoy the show tonight?" She asked, finally growing impatient enough to reach across the bar top to tilt my chin up. Her smirk greeted me, sending goosebumps rising across my skin. Damnit. She really did have a nice face... I'd never admit that out loud though.

"Why do you still ask when my answer's always the same?" My voice came out amused, making her smile.

"Just making sure no customer is left unsatisfied." She leaned on her hand, sweeping her short, bleach-blonde hair to the side in a way that made my chest burn.

"Customer?" I chuckled, attempting to ignore the way my heartbeat accelerated any time she was around. "Is that supposed to be some sort of sexual innuendo or something?"

At that, she wetted her lips with her tongue, giving me a once over. "Did you want it to be?"

I froze, feeling my heart momentarily stop beating. Somehow, even when I thought I was one step ahead of her, she always managed to catch me off guard. I guess enough practice really has made her a pro... that, I definitely wouldn't be admitting any time soon.

Lucky for me we got interrupted before Siyeon could read too much into my silence. "How many times have I told you to leave her alone and just let her do her job?" Dami said, sitting next to the girl she was addressing.

Siyeon scowled and I couldn't help but laugh, recognizing the playfulness in her tone. Dami didn't stay after often, normally I was left talking with Siyeon (or, more like passive aggressively flirting with Siyeon), so I never really got to know the guitar player well (not that I really got to know Siyeon that well either).

"You ever think she likes my flirting?" Siyeon replied, a little defensive.

"You ever think she doesn't?" Dami countered, zipping Siyeon's lips in a split second.

"You ever think of asking me?" I added, smiling when they both looked over at me, clearly not expecting me to say anything.

Siyeon raised an eyebrow and Dami just sat there, silently waiting for an answer.

"You're gonna have to do better than a few pickup lines." I told her. I wasn't a one-night-stand kind of person and it seemed like that's all Siyeon was interested in. Sure she was annoyingly attractive (like to the point where it was borderline offensive) and I'd be a moron to turn her down (because who in their right mind would say 'no' to Lee Siyeon??), but I didn't know her—not really.

"Clearly she likes playing hard to get." Siyeon muttered to Dami who responded by nudging her shoulder and giving her a disapproving look.

"No," I replied, surprising Siyeon (who probably thought I couldn't hear what she said), "I'd just like to get to know someone before they take me home with them." In my peripheral I noticed a small grin on Dami's face. I got the feeling that people didn't normally react that way to Siyeon's advances.

"Alright then," Siyeon leaned forward, taking my words on like a challenge, and gently grabbed my arm to pull it closer to her. "Tell me about this." Her fingers traced over the small red and orange phoenix tattoo on the inside of my wrist that had a date underneath it. The simple gesture gave me chills. Her skin felt so soft against mine but her fixation on the tattoo only managed to bring up uncomfortable memories.

"It symbolizes a new beginning." I said, my other hand clutching the opposite side of the bar to ground myself. "The date marks the day I decided to leave my old life behind and start over." I finished vaguely, hoping they'd catch on to the fact that I didn't exactly like talking about it.

Siyeon wordlessly let my arm go before Dami responded, "it's beautiful." I glanced over at her to see a sincere look in her eyes. Something about the way she said it made the words seem more meaningful. Like she didn't just mean the tattoo itself was beautiful, but the way I was brave enough to start a new life was too.

"Thank you." I said back with the same amount of sincerity. Dami smiled, causing heat to seep into my cheeks. "What about yours?" I turned to Siyeon, hoping to hide the strange new feelings the brunette managed to bring out of me. The vocalist blinked back at me, not understanding. "Your tattoo." I restated, watching as the realization hit her face. "I saw it the other night when you tied your hair up but I couldn't make out what it said." The corners of her lips tilted upwards like she was glad I noticed before she turned around to lift her hair up.

Paradise
is
where I am

The tattoo itself was simple—just black cursive letters on the back of her neck—but the words themselves held a lot of meaning. It felt like a reminder and I found myself surprised by it. I couldn't explain why, but it contradicted my initial impressions of the singer. Maybe there was more to this girl than I first thought.

"Paradise is the title of the first song I wrote." She let her hair down and turned back around to face me. I watched as her eyes seemed to light up when she spoke about it. "It means a lot to me, so I wanted it to be my first tattoo." She shrugged like it was no big deal, but clearly it was to her. I stopped myself from asking what the song was about, deciding we weren't close enough for that yet. I mean, I would've been uncomfortable if she inquired further about mine, so I figured she might feel the same.

"I like it." I said honestly, making her smile—maybe the first real, genuine smile I had gotten out of her that wasn't filled with ego. "Although," I smirked, thinking of a quote I read recently, "paradises are usually places where you get killed." Siyeon's smile faltered, making me laugh.

"Percy Jackson?" Dami asked and my eyes darted over to hers in surprise.

"Yeah, how'd you know that?" I honestly expected that reference to go right over their heads and do nothing but confuse them—it didn't exactly make sense in this context anyways, but it was totally worth seeing the look on Siyeon's face.

"I love that series." Dami beamed over at me. Her bright smile was contagious and it also didn't help that she appeared to have the same interests as me. It's not often you find people who love books these days. Especially hot ones that play guitar... did I just call her hot? "Have you ever read-"

"Woah woah, hold on a second," Siyeon raised one hand beside her head while using the other to rub her temple. "I have no idea what either of you are talking about and if you start now I know for sure Yubin will not be stopping anytime soon so I'm gonna respectfully end this conversation right here." She finished dramatically. Yubin, huh? Dami must've been a stage name... and now I'm questioning why didn't I try to get to know her sooner.

"Fine," Dami said, "I won't talk about books... for now." She glanced back at me and sent me a cute wink. This girl was really testing me. "But, I will ask if I can show you around town sometime." The brunette smiled kindly. Seriously, she doesn't even have to try-

"That's what I was gonna suggest." Siyeon butted in with a charming smile after sharing a weird look with Dami.

"What makes you think I'm new to town?" I tilted my head a little, sure I never told either of them that I had just moved here a little over a month ago.

"That..." Siyeon paused, looking over at Dami, "is a great question." Her words came out like she also just realized how strange it was that Dami picked up on that without me saying anything.

"You said you left your old life behind so I figured-" "Obviously it's because we'd remember a face like yours anywhere-"

Dami started answering right when Siyeon tried to be slick with another pickup line which resulted in the guitar player hitting the singer again and telling her to 'keep it in her pants for two seconds.' Their dynamic was both endearing and comical. It was obvious they were good friends who were used to each other's banter. Although I felt out of the loop, I was weirdly comfortable in their presence, like they were old friends I was catching up with. After struggling to find friends ever since moving here, the aspect of making friends with them suddenly didn't seem so bad at all.

After she was sure Siyeon was gonna keep her mouth shut, Dami reiterated, "You mentioned that you left your old life behind, so I thought that could've implied that you moved and the date on your wrist is still pretty recent, so..." She shrugged like she didn't just sound like Sherlock Holmes or something.

I just smiled at how clever she was and finally agreed to let them give me a tour of the city. We exchanged numbers and I found it funny when Siyeon complained about how Dami managed to get my number before her after her own endless attempts to win me over the past few weeks. Honestly, it surprised me too. I thought based on Dami's previous behavior that she was rather standoffish and had no interest in talking to me. Much to my surprise, she was the complete opposite of that. In fact, she seemed a little too good to be true. She was laid back, kind, she loved books, she played the guitar, she had a really attractive face and neck and han-

"Well, I'll see you guys around." I finished in a hurry, quick to preoccupy my thoughts. The last thing I needed was to fall for the hot singer AND her hot guitar player- stop saying hot-

"Have a good night!" Dami said politely as they both walked to the bar's exit.

"Sweet dreams." Siyeon finished with one last wink that made my legs go weak before they were finally out of sight. You've really done it now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 3.3K 34
Kim Minji,a girl who faces many struggles in her life,finds a job that gives her money.She needs to help her sister,she promised herself not to fall...
7.6K 445 13
Siyeon Pov. I don't know what I was thinking. This was a complete stranger girl whom I had seen for the second hour in my life. What was wrong. And I...
7.9K 279 8
Sua and Siyeon from the group Dreamcatcher have been a couple for some time now. Gahyeon does not like this even though she tries to hide it. (I've s...
29.9K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...