Richard Ayoade's Disenchantme...

Von TheDaleyFlames

A prince from another kingdom came to another kingdom so he could find something what is worth his time. But... Mehr

A/n
Introduction.
Y/n's Voice
More of Y/n's voice
Donald Glover's vocal transformation
Y/n's new voice. Donald Glover as Maurice Moss
One track lover by Prince Y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Y/n's voice choice: 🌟 Voice Showdown! Which One's the Best? 🌟

Chapter 11

297 7 0
Von TheDaleyFlames

A giant ship came towards his direction and there were people all over it and they were cheering. Now happy that they have found their king lost prince at last.

Man: Y/n.

Y/n: Uncle, Herg.

Herg: It's about time that we've found you. You know it took me forever to find you. Please you have to come back with us. We can't give right to the throne to your brother. We can't make him regent of the kingdom. He's way too unfit and quite frankly he's the very bane of my existence.

Herg then grabbed his hand and pulled him right into the ship. And before they knew he knew it, he was inside the ship where everyone was celebrating his return atlas.

Herg: You know, I have to toss over a few good men over board and a few useless ones so I guess it's pretty even then. So I have nothing to worry about. And I'm just glad that you're okay right here and out of trouble. I suppose that Sir Arthur was able to be of service on your time there.

Y/n: Well, the thing is that, Dreamland was under attack and I was just barely able to escape that chaos.

Herg: It's a good thing that we were able to save you from that disaster and not give the right to the throne to your half-brain brother.

Royal man: You know, your brother head is full of rocks but your head would have been rocks. Am I right? Come on, that was a good one.

Herg: Toss him over board.

Next scene.

Oona was crawling upwards on a ship that Bean was in. She looked through the window to see Bean sleeping on the bed.

Oona: Bean! Wake up! It's me, Oona!

Bean just rolled over and away from her which was just annoyed Oona.

Oona: Ugh! Teeny-agers!

Oona was then dragged away by something.

She was gagged and bound by Dagmar's minions.

Dagmar: Look what we caught. I can't stand bottom-feeders. Toss her back, but this time make sure she stays on the bottom.

They tossed an anchor down into the ocean and was preparing to push Oona down in there. Before she could go down there, Oona was able to wrap her arm around Dagmar's neck and was preparing to pull her down with her. As she was about to be pulled down, Dagmar was able to break free but Oona grabbed the amulet away from her.

Oona: Bean!

Splat! This seems as if it was able to wake Bean up which made her scream. She sighs but she then dreamed again. Dagmar came bursting into the room.

Dagmar: Bean? Are you all right?

Bean: Mom, I was having a nightmare. Then I realized that everything I love has been turned to stone and my life is in ruins.

Dagmar: Oh, darling, we had no choice but to leave Dreamland. Oona would have stopped at nothing.

Bean: I guess you're right. I just wish I still had my friends.

Dagmar: Everything will be okay. Let's just get your strength back.

Dagmar then pulled up a bowl of liquid and let Bean drink.

Bean: Wow. That's the best soup I've ever had.

Dagmar: It's whisky.

Next scene.

Herg: I know it's been a really hard time for you. And I know you had a rough time. So just use this time to regain whatever strength that you had in you and just drink.

He handed him a mug and Y/n drank.

Y/n: Mmm. This taste good. But is it suppose to taste like this? What kind of tea is this?

Herg: That, my dear boy is beer. The best beer that you will find around here. I know you're not a beer person and you must remain sober. If you don't like, I take it back.

Y/n: No, it's okay. For I have been way too sober for a very long time. Now I like to try depressed.

Herg: Why are you so sad?

Y/n: Well it's because of what happened in Dreamland.

Herg: You didn't get the chance to marry the princess. Don't be too hard on yourself about that. There's plenty more to go around.

Y/n: No, it isn't that. It's the fact that the whole kingdom has been turned into stone and there was barely even anything that I could have done about it.

Herg: Don't be too worried about it because you're kingdom is still in shape and won't be run by that royal No-brain idiot. Now you should be getting ready because we are throwing a feast for the return of the prince.

Y/n: Now if you don't mind me asking. Why don't you give the throne over to Lissa?(Not Lisa Simpson)

Herg: Well I do mind you asking because there's no way that I'm gonna be giving the throne over to a damn woman. No more questions.

Next scene.

The ship was was just about to reach its destination.

Dagmar: You're gonna fall in love with Maru. It's such a wonderful place. And you'll finally get to meet the rest of the family.

Bean: Family?

Once she have reached Maru, people were applauding. And her aunt and uncle were also there.

Man:  Oh, glorious day! Welcome back, Dagmar.

Woman: And Tiabeanie, you're so much lovelier in the flesh.

Dagmar: Bean, meet your uncle and aunt, my brother, Cloyd, and my sister, Becky.

Rebecca: Rebecca. I go by Rebecca now.

Cloyd: Hello, Bean. Welcome home.

Bean: I have an aunt and an uncle? Does that mean I have cousins my age I can hang out with?

Cloyd: No, we don't care for children.

Next scene.

Y/n had just reached his destination on the ship that he was transported on. People applauded for the prince.

Herg: Welcome back. This will be your welcoming back.

Herg guided him as he was being cheered on by the people. People all over the kingdom all rejoiced for the long lost prince.

Herg: Allow me to take you to your room and wardrobe.

While he was walking, he slipped on the ground.

Herg: What the- I thought I told the servant to clean up the spilt wine in the ground. I should just fire the servant!

He looked at the servant behind.

Herg: You're fired!

The servant was then taken away dragged into the execution room. His uncle continued to show him all over the place.

Herg: Now allow me to continue showing you around the place.

Next scene.

Bean's mom continue to show her around the place.

Dagmar: Ugh. What the devil's hall Ed here this last 20 years. This hallways was once lined with servants waving fans. Now, there's just a man smashing bugs with a hammer!

There was a man on the ground smashing bugs with a hammer indeed which just proved her point. He was missing by the way.

Becky: Oh, that's just Jerry and his pet hammer.

Dagmar: Jerry, of course. I remember when he was just a little lunkhead.

Cloyd: Aim where they're going to be, Jerry, not where they are.

Jerry began smashing bugs so much easier now. Bean then turn around to take a further look around the place.

Cloyd: This is your family home. You're free to explore.

Bean: Cool. What's behind that door?

She turn towards a door that had a skull on it. 

Cloyd: None of your business, nosy!  Come, you must be tired from all these questions. Show her to the sleep chamber.

Gomer then led her to a room.

Bean: It's kinda creepy in here. Would you mind sleeping with me tonight, mom?

Dagmar: Of course not, darling. It's my old bedroom.

Bean: Did I say creepy? I meant cozy.

Dagmar:(Gasps) Oh! My old clothes!

Dagmar then ran towards a closet, opening it up.

Dagmar: Bean, I know you're partial to that, but we left in such a hurry,  perhaps we could take one of my lovely dresses and butcher it into something you'd wear?

Bean: Thanks, mom, but I'm not real into bows.

Dagmar: These are moths, actually.

The moths then flew off to show to that there in fact moths.

Bean: Hmm.

Bean then pull out a devilish costume.

Bean: Whoa. I do not wanna picture my mom in this.

Cloyd: You won't be needing to. That's mine.

He then pulled out a few more dresses.

Cloyd: I can explain. Well, goodnight.

Becky: If you need anything, just ring.

He handed her a bell but it doesn't make a sound because there wasn't an clapper.

Bean: There's no clapper.

Becky: That's okay, these rooms are soundproof anyway. Sleep well.

Dagmar: Goodnight, Gomer.

Next scene.

Herg proceed to show his nephew around.

Herg: So-

Before he could even get the chance to get his sentence out, he ended up slipping.

Herg: What in the holy depth of hell's god name was that?

He then around and saw a boy on the ground laying there.

Herg: Oh, I forgot. Your brother, Vien. He's the bane of my existence that I have been telling you about. He's haven't change a bit. Not one goddamn bit.

Vien: shh, I think I could hear god down below and oh yeah, he doesn't like how loud you are, so would be quiet if I was you.

Herg: Oh, I forgot, I couldn't give the crown over to him because this kingdom doesn't want an idiot king and nor do I.  I thought about feeding him to beast in the dungeon. But I would hate to be the cause of the death of a family member. I seriously just can't stand but you get the point. Now let's go over your father's collection.

He led Y/n to his  father's old room where he shows him his collection. There are heads.

Herg: You see now, your father  have just the best collections of heads there is. There's the beast bear head, the head of the traitor of this kingdom, and there's the head of the delivery man for not getting sword in early. So maybe you could do whatever it take to have this collection of heads of your head.

Y/n: Maybe I could. I could kill as many people so I could surpass my father.

Herg: Easy, prince, because there could be innocent men and women out there. But there could be many peasant head that are worthless to us and that no one keep a damn about and move on.

Next scene.

Bean was in her bed with her mother by her side.

Bean: So, Cloyd and Becky aren't very affectionate, are they?

Dagmar: Oh, Bean, don't be absurd. They love you as much as I do

Bean: Mom, this is all so new and weird and freaky I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight.

Dagmar: This is what used to do when you were little.

She rubbed her finger on her head.

Bean: Now, it's just annoying.

Dagmar:(shushing) Shut up. Shut up.

Bean began to go to sleep.

Dagmar: Do you remember what I'd whisper to you when you were little, right before you drifted off? (Whisper) You will be the greatest woman this goddamn kingdom has ever seen.

She then kisses her.

Bean: Mom, how can I be great when I did something so awful to my friend? Elfo died

Dagmar: Oh, baby, that wasn't your fault. It was destiny. Now, go to sleep

Bean lay back in her bed.

Dagmar: Go the hell to sleep

Dagmar went to sleep as well which just straight up annoyed Bean. Bean then pushed her over then but ended up getting the sheets hogged from her. She then took the pillow and leaves the room. She then lay down on the couch in the hall.

Bean: This is good. This is comfortable.

Cloyd and Becky then walked over her.

Bean: Whoa!

Becky: We thought you might need a blanket.

She then put the blanket over her.

Cloyd: And a soothing goon to mutter you to sleep.

A goon then came by and then began shushing.

Bean: How did they know I needed a blanket?

Goon:(shushes) Shut up.

Next scene.

Y/n was just in his bed and then his heard a man scream right next to him.

Y/n: Whoa!

Herg: Consider this an early wake up call to you.(look to the man) You better heal those limbs because I might need to break them again soon. You still need some things to see around here. We got a really nice grand wizard.

He then led him into a room where an old wizard began performing magic. He switched a rat soul with a human's.

Rat:(squeaking) Ahh! What the hell have you done with me?

He then jumped out the window, horrified of began a rat.

Wizard: That's the 50th specimen lost.

Herg: Horenzel, our grand wizard, you never disappoint, except for that one time.

Horenzel: Always, please to make your acquaintance.

Herg: He could even bring dead people back from the dead with the sa frog ice if another person but it have to be a couple of days not months or years. Moving on.

Next scene.

Bean was seen walking in the city.

Bean: Wow, Maru is so exotic. It's a whole different type of bleak and desperate than Dreamland

Dagmar: The difference is there's real beauty and magic here. You just have to look beyond the rabid goats and unsalted pretzels.

Bean: Whoa! A fire-breather!

Dagmar: That's just a wino, darling.

Next scene.

Dagmar: Bean, U want you to fall in love with this country.  Your father and I fought over it. He never wanted you to come here.

Bean: Why not?

Dagmar: Zog never trusted my brother and sister seeing how they mismanaged our empire, he may have been right.

Bean: They are kind of odd, but that's no reason to keep me from half my family.

Dagmar: Well, and because every other generation seems to have a propensity for murderous insanity. Did I ever mention? That's how my parents died, double murder-suicide.

Bean:(gasps)

Dagmar: But Cloyd and Becky aren't crazy, they eccentric. Your father was just paranoid. Then, ironically, not paranoid enough about his second wife, but we all have our blind spots.

A snake then jump down.

Bean:(gasps) Watch out!

Dagmar: Messenger, viper.

The viper then cough out a letter. Dagmar then read the letter.

Dagmar: Oh. It's Cloyd and Becky. I'm sorry, sweetie, I must go. But keep having fun, okay? Kiss, kiss

Dagmar then takes her leave.

Bean: Oh yeah, don't worry about me. I'm great at finding things to do. So, snake what's the nearest bar?

The snake then led her somewhere.

Next scene

Herg continue to show Y/n around and what's next to be on the spot was a stadium that have never been there before. What was happening down below was that there were men that was being murdered by wild beast and men being able to murder the beast.

Herg: You know, if this was here before, this would have been your father's favorite past time, he would break some arms, usually mine.

Man: OH GOD!

An arm then flew nearby.

Herg: And did I forgot to mention he was able to legit rip some arm off with his bear hands. Usually for some beer and tea.

Herg: Next!

Next scene.

Bean was talking with her Elfo, Y/n and Luci replacement.

Bean: I need you to wear this cap and be a lot more peppy. And I neee you to jump in with snarky try philosophical guips. Got it?

The cat then meows.

Random guy: I guess so.

Bean: All right, keep working on it, Nuevo Elfo. New Luci, that's progress, new Y/n you're doing real good.

Bean: Okay. Four amigos, back again! Let's head inside

They then ran away.

Bean: Wait! They ain't seat an incomplete party!

Bean chases after and then ran into a creepy old lady.

Old lady: It's you! Prophecy girl!

Bean: What the hell?

Old lady: Save Maru, Tiabeanie save Maru!

The old lady then cut her on the arm with her nails

Bean: Ah! Get away from me! Ow!

The old lady began kissing her leg.

Bean: Help! This elderly senior's gone crazy! She's kissing my boots!

Crones: Tiabeanie! Tiabeanie!

They began chanting her name all across the town.

Bean: That's not a what I meant!

Bean then ran all the way to the castle where she met Jerry sitting on the stairs.

Bean: Oh, my god. Big simple guy! Have  you seen my mom?

Jerry: They're talking about secret stuff they said I should go sit in the Jerry box, but I don't like the Jerry box.

Bean: Well, can I go with you? I don't want to be alone.

Jerry: Oh, sure! When I don't want to be alone, there's a place I like to go.m

He then lead her into a secret room where there was a green fire.

Jerry: You can use this fire to look at anyone. You just throw a little powder on, and you say who you wanna see. You should get some fire friends too.

He handed her a bag of powder.

Bean: I wonder...

She powder some powder in the flame.

Bean: Show me a Luci.

It didn't do anything so she throw in some more powder.

Bean: Come on, fire! Let me talk to Luci!

The door then opens up.

Becky: What are you doing?

Cloyd: Stop throwing my cocaine into the fire! I don't have a problem, okay?

Bean: I was just trying to talk to my friend. We got separated when we left Dreamland.

Becky: That's not how the oracle works.

She closes up the fire.

Becky: Now, if you'll excuse us, we'd like to beat Jerry in private.

Bean then leaves the room.

Becky: Listen, Jerry, the fire is not to be used by her, or anybody else except us!

A blow landing could be heard.

Jerry: Ow!

Becky: Cloyd, help me take the fire to the temple. Jerry, you stay here and finish beating yourself!

Bean gif by as her aunt and uncle took the fire with them while Jerry was beating up himself as told.

Jerry: Ow! No, I beg you! Ow! Ow!

Next scene.

Y/n was back talking with his uncle.

Herg: Listen, Y/n if you don't like being a prince and willing to marry so you could rule as king, you could always go back to that ole Steamland and take back your place as president and ruler there. I think you could do great.

Y/n then transformed into something else and his appearance and voice changes.

Alva: Yes, I do very much like being this Alva Gunderson and being this rich guy but this was back when my father was still alive and I love being a prince do.

Herg: Well, I certainly do know that you love it.

Alva: Why yes I do and also, I could(Grow a mustache on his face) Grow the best mustache around here and I know the ladies love. And that would love,(Increases the side of his bulge) This.

Herg: Listen up, it's about time that you take whatever duty you must do seriously.

Y/n then transformed back into his old self.

Y/n: Yeah, I know.

Herg: It's time for dinner. I made your favorite.

Next scene.

Bean was at the dinner table with her family while she was scratching the scars on her arm.

Dagmar: Are you all right, dear?

Bean: Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a scratch I got front this strange old lady in the village.

Cloyd: Oh, you mustn't walk through the crime zone. I got rigged up there myself. Cost me a pretty penny. Drink up.

Bean then drank the drink that Cloyd gave her.

Becky: Down the hatch.

Dagmar: There you go.

Becky: You know what might cheer up? A lovely little ceremony to welcome you to the family. We'll have a special dress for you.

Cloyd: And Bean, I'm not supposed to tell you about the crown, but I just did!

Bean: Sounds great. But would you excuse me for a moment? I'm feeling oozy woozy. Is that word? I feel odd.

Cloyd: Welcome to the family! Of course.

Bean then leaves. She walked down the stairs and entered the door with a skull on it. She then went over to a sign that says prophecy.

Bean: Prophecy? That couldn't be about little old...

When she enter the room, she surprising saw an painting of herself on the wall. I hen she came forward, she noticed a little blood dripping which was coming from an old pair of arms.

Bean: Ew. Arms? Oh, no, this is not good.

She then felt weird before falling to the ground. The next thing that she saw was her mom when she woke up.

Dagmar: Bean? Oh, thank goodness, she's waking up.

Bean:(groans) What happened? I left dinner to go for a walk.

Becky: You came back for dessert.

Cloyd: Cherry Cobbler.

Becky: You seemed fine. Then, we returned to the library and you fainted.

Cloyd: Maybe you were overcome by chimney fumes. It happens quite frequently in a place like this, with no chimneys.

Bean: Mom, can I talk to you for a second?(whispers) Alone.

It then cuts to her and her mom talking alone at the staircase.

Bean: And there is this shrine to me, and weird symbols and bloody body parts! I think Cloyd and Becky are dangerous.

Dagmar: Are you feeling all right? Did you pick something up from the old lady who scratched you? Let me see your arms.

Dagmar was somehow able to heal Bean's arm.

Dagmar: I don't see any scratches.

Bean: That's impossible.

Dagmar: Are you sure?

Bean then walked towards the skull door.

Dagmar: Maybe you got confused and saw something else.

Bean: No! I'm telling you, it's right in here!

Once she entered, the painting on the wall was different.

Dagmar: That's Queen Mariabeanie, your great-grandmother. We like to burn a little incense in her memory.

Bean: I know what I saw. That was me in the painting.

Dagmar: Maybe you're still tired from your journey. Or maybe... no. You're last the age it usually manifest. Never mind, dear.

Bean: What manifest?

Dagmar: Well, you know, the family curse.

Bean: Family curse? You mean insanity?

Dagmar: Don't be crazy. But yes, I mean insanity. Let's get you some rest.

Next scene.

After she was tucked into her bed by her mother, Bean got up and then snuck behind her and then she bumped into Jerry.

Jerry: Oh, hi, miss. I'm just about at the end of my 24-hour shift. There it is. Well, back to work.

Before he could leave, Bean stopped him.

Bean: Wait, Jerry! You've been here for a long time. What are the symptoms of the family curse?

Jerry: Well, for everyone it's different.

He then began to lead Bean around a place of portrait.

Jerry: This loon thighs the world was round. This nut  married a duck. This vision of Britt tried to drown her grandchildren. Luckily, they were all ducks. But the main symptoms are paranoia and hallucinations. And a  fair bit of murdering.

Bean: Well, I've never murdered anyone. It's always been an accident, self-dense it justifiable homicide. Oh, my god! I've killed a lot of people! What if I'm insane? Jerry, I need to know. I can't take their word for it.

Jerry: Paranoia, check. Murdering, check. Hey, wait a minute. What's all this, then? Where's the portrait if Queen Mariabeanie? It was right here earlier today.

Bean: They did move it. I know exactly where it is. The shrine room!

Jerry(chuckles nervously) That's an evil place. Nice acoustics, though.

Next scene.

Y/b was finished with having dinner with uncle and siblings.

Herg: Y/n, is there something on your mind? What is wrong? You have barely even touched your meal? But you certainly did finished it though.

Y/n: Well, there is a lot that have been going through my mind lately and I just don't what to do.

Herg: Well, I do have some of the best men in the kingdom and some heads that we could bash in. I'm sure they could cure your depression.

Y/n: Smashing some heads are good and all but I need to talk about something.

Herg: Oh and what would that be?

Y/n: I'm just missing someone.

Lissa: You've always been a daddy's boy(Not Lisa Simpson. Princess Lissa with two s)

Y/n: You've always been a mommy's girl, always having her do your chores for you and I bet you wish she would come here now and kiss your hairy unshaven ass would you? Well she's dead and there's no one to kiss your boo boo for ya. Your 18 years old and someday your gonna be the old used your dried up princess that lets anyone slip right in so I kindly suggest you stop bad mouthing me and shut the hell up!

Y/n then turned his uncle.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I just need some alone time right now, it won't be long.

Herg: But before you go, there is something that I have to show you.

He led him to the room filled with weapon.

Herg: This is your father's room filled with weapons. Once he have slay beast and men, woman and so much more. Feel free to take as many as you like.

Y/n: Will do. Thanks.

He took up a golden hatchet and chucked somewhere so he could check out his skill. Turns out he ended up hit a nearby guard in the face.

Guard: Good aim, sire.

He then fell to the ground.

Next scene.

Jerry began to vocalize through the room. She led her to the room that had the painting in it.

Bean: Jerry, please. Is this the painting?

Jerry: Mmm-Hmm.

Bean: So I'm not crazy!

Jerry: Not as crazy as this one. I'll put her back with the duck lovers.

He then picked up the portrait so he could put it somewhere else. He began vocalizing on his way out

Bean: They gif that picture of me somewhere. Oh. A loose Skoonce.

Jerry: "Sconce!"

Bean: "Sconce" totally. I might have found a secret passage!

He turned the sconce somewhere and notice happened but make candles fall off. And the candle burn the painting on the wall down which look like it could be a passage somewhere. She had a candle in her hand and began walking down there. And there she discovered the stonification potion.

Bean: "Stonification  potion?"

She heard an object clatters down there which then caught her attention.

Bean: What the hell was that?

She began looking through the room and she found the painting of her.

Bean:(gasps) There it is. Wow. The teeth really seem to follow you around the room.

Next scene.

Y/n sat down lonely in his room, thinking abounds Bean and the adventure that they had together. He just wish that they could be able to feel that away again. It was too long before he heard some knocking coming from his door.

He got up and went to the door. What he saw was his servant waiting for him.

Y/n: Your package have come in the mail.

He takes the package and opens it and reveal to be a gun. He then put his it under his bed for later use. After that, we walked out his room before bumping into his brother.

Vien: Well, hello, brother, what brings you down these halls. Was it the calls of these people coming for you?

Y/n: I have no idea what you said just now I need your help.

Vien: With what?

Y/n: Is there anyway to go anywhere?

Vien: Well, you know that I'm not the brightest but I think there is a travel machine to take you anywhere.

Y/n: Good, let see it.

Vien then lead him all the way to the room that had all sorts of machines in there.

Y/n: Is there a way for it tell you where to go?

Vien: How should I know? I'm a moron for Christ sake but I still know a lot. Now do your thing.

Y/b then got into the machine and then it teleported him somewhere and then it came back.

Vien: So how was it?

Y/n: They were yellow people everywhere. It was weird. Everyone was yellow. So what now?

Vien: Well, there is something else that we could try but it's might be a room that we're not even allowed to go inside let's go take a look anyways.

Next scene.

Bean came bursting into her mother's room.

Bean: Mom, we need to leave right now! Cloyd and Becky are evil. They lied. They hid the painting of me. They've must drugged me at dinner! And I think they're planning to sacrifice me, maybe both of us, at the ceremony.

Dagmar:(laughs) They're our family, Bean.

Bean: Remember you said everyone has their blind spots? You have to believe me.

Dagmar: Tell me exactly what you saw that makes you think these things.

Bean: Okay. Listen, mom. I found plans, a little map and this.

She showed her the potion that she found.

Bean: I bet this is the same stuff they used on Dreamland! I don't think it was Oona. I think it was Cloyd and Becky. They poisoned you all those years agai and now they're after us.

She then opens the bottle and sniffs it.

Bean: Whoa. It smells like old people. Here, have a sniff.

Dagmar: Please, Cloyd and Becky can't even mix a fruit cocktail, let alone a formula as comped as this.

She took the bottle from Bean and shuts it.

Bean: Wait a minute. Oh, my god, it was you. All of it.

Dagmar: Good for you. You're not as naive as I thought. No need for the games anymore. Get your dress on.

She tossed the dress at Bean.

Dagmar: There things beyond your understanding you are destined for. The ceremony will take place. Be ready when I get back. Remember, I'm all you have now.

She locked the door behind her. Bean began banging on the door.

Bean: Mom!

Next scene

Y/n: So what is this place that you are telling me about?

Vien: Oh yeah, I wonder what it was that I was talking about? I just don't remember and I thought we were just hanging out so we could bond more.

Y/n: Wow, that is really sweet but that is not what we came for.

Vien: I know!  We came here to watch all they pretty ladies all come by.

Y/n: That's actually nice hobby of mine but no.

Vien: Watching people get their face bashed in.

Y/n: No!

Vien: Watch angry people go all out?

Y/n: No!

Vien: Oh, I got, you came here so you could watch nude woman mud wrestle for old time sake!

Y/n: No! I came here so I could get out here and go to a place call Maru.

Vien: Maru? Why would you want to go to a place like that?

Y/n: It just that I... find it very interesting and I would check the place around. Do you know anyone that could... you take me there fast or have a way of teleporting me there?

Vien: Hmm? I do know there is a place that holds a sorts of magic and I know just the guy that could do it.

Next scene.

Bean attended to open the door but to no avail.

Bean: Mom's right. I've got no home anymore. I've lost that, my friends.

Jerry poke his head through the door.

Jerry: You have a friend here.

Bean: No offense, Jerry, but we met two days ago.

Jerry: Ih, I know. Jerry has no friends. I mean the little black kitty with the big eye and the pointy tail.

Bean: What?

Jerry then opens the door.

Jerry: The kitty cat! What was in the jar I brought in with Dagmar's things from the boat.

Bean: Luci's here? Where is he? Maybe he's in the basement with all the other jars. That's where I put him.

Bean: We need to find him now!

Jerry: There's no time. If you're even a moment late for the ceremony, they'll look into the oracle fire and find you.

Bean: There's gotta be a way.

Jerry: How?

Bean: Jeez, Jerry, give me a second. I just found out my mom's evil. I need a moment.

Jerry: A moment. A moment. Give you a second-

Bean: Quiet moment.

Jerry: Quiet moment.

Bean: Jerry... please just stop. If you could stop talking.

Jerry: Stop. Imma stop.

Bean: No, this is not a repetitive-

Jerry: Don't repeat, don't repeat.

Bean: Jerry?

Jerry: Jerry?

Bean: Jerry!

Jerry: Jerry!

Bean: Jerry!

Jerry: Jerry!

Dagmar came over to the room and looked at the figure to seem supposedly Bean.

Dagmar: Good, I see you've made the right choice. A palanquin will be here shortly to take you to the temple. Try not to cry. It makes you look so ugly.

Next scene.

Y/n was still seen walking with Vien.

Y/n: Okay, we've walking for an hour and all you have taken me so far is room filled with people making out and some women making out as well so I can't complain much but still, I'm growing tired just now.

Vien: You have to relax and just calm down. We should be here right about now.

He open the deepest room int the dungeon to reveal Horenzel.

Horenzel: Vien! What the hell are you doing here! I thought you not come in here!

Vien: Since when have you told me that?

Horenzel: I told you that yesterday and the day before. And the day before that. And the day before that. And pretty much every other day before that.

Vien: Well, my brother here have a favor.

Horenzel: Ah yes, anything for the prince and not the other one. Here I go.

Next scene.

The figure that was suppose to be princess Bean was bright forward.

Cloyd: My, doesn't she cut an elegant, husky silhouette?

The figure then fell and it was revealed to be none other than Jerry.

Dagmar: Jerry! We already tried this with you once and it turned you into a perm at ten-year-old. Where's Bean?

Jerry: Where's Bean?

Dagmar: Jerry?

Jerry: Jerry?

Dagmar: Jerry!

Jerry: Jerry! I'm not letting you find her if it's the last thing I do!

He went forward to the fire but was hit in the head with his own hammer by Dagmar.

Dagmar: Guess it was the las thing you did.

Cloyd: Jeez, Dag, he was our littlest brother.

Dagmar: Now you are, so shut up.(turns to the flames) Summon the image of Bean.

Next scene.

Bean was seen calling for Luci.

Bean: Luci! Luci!

She continued to search for him.

Bean: What is this? Come on, Luci. Where are you?

Luci was seen in a jar.

Luci: In here! Hurry! I'm outta cigarettes!

Bean turned around to see Luci.

Bean:(gasps) Luci!

She opens the jar he was in.

Bean and Luci: I missed you, you son of a bitch!

Bean sniffed him.

Bean: Have you been drinking?

Luci: Yes and no. They tried to pickle me in alcohol, but I drank it all last night. Sorry, totally should've saved you some. Ooh. Your mom's evil, by the way.

Bean: I know. That's why we have to go.

Before she could leave though, her mom came into the room.

Dagmar: You're late for the ceremony, darling. It's impolite to keep people waiting.

Bean: It's also impolite to totally scam your daughter, but that didn't stop you.

Dagmar: Don't talk back to your mother, I gave birth to you. I nursed you myself, with those teeth. And now I need you.

Bean: What do you want from me?

Dagmar: To start contribution to this family! There's a prophecy to be fulfilled, our fame and fortune to be restored, a debt to hell we're really overdue on.

Bean: You had me to fulfill a prophecy?

Dagmar: And we're almost there. Come, now, we've a crown to screw to your head.

Bean: You screwed with my head enough!

She grabbed the crown and then tossed it away before making a run for it.

Dagmar: You can't escape your destiny!

Bean and Luci then went into hiding.

Luci: Do it.

He then blows out the candle. Bean began moving as they came looking for her. She began running as soon as they found her, knocking over the library shelves that she was running on the process. She stood near the exit as her mother approached. Bean had the lit candle in her hand as the floor that Dagmar was standing was covering in flammable liquid.

Dagmar: Go ahead. I killed my own parents when I was your age.

Bean: I'm not a murderer like you. I mean, not to anyone that didn't deserve it.

Dagmar: Did Elfo deserve to die?

Bean had a look of guilt on her face.

Dagmar: Face it, you're just as self-serving as I am. Now, put on the crown, and together we will make our wildest dreams come true.

Luci went underneath the door.

Bean: My dream was to have my mother back. But now that I have you, I realize I was better off before.

Bean raises the candle.

Dagmar: Go ahead. Like mother, like daughter.

Bean: I'm not like you.

Luci pushed open the door causes the candle to fall out of Bean's hand.

Luci: Got it! It was actually unlocked, but I was pushing instead of pulling.

Bean just watched as the candle rolled over to where her mother was. Bean ran out just as the candle hit the flammable liquid and caused an explosion.

Luci: I'm sure she's fine. Let's run away and not check.

Bean: We got to take Jerry with us!

Bean ran over to where Jerry was only to fine him on the floor.

Bean: Oh no! Jerry, too?

Luci: Hell of a body count you racked up here, Bean. I'm impressed. But it'll never top what you did to Elfo.

Bean: Elfo. Elfo, wherever you are, I'm sorry.

The oracle flames began speaking with Elfo's voice.

Elfo through oracle flame: I'm in heaven! Who is this?

Bean: Elfo? Is that you?

Elfo: Lady, you're the one that called me. Hello? I can't... you're...

Luci: Actually, there might be a way to bring Elfo back.

Bean: What? How?

Luci: Usually death is a one-way ticket. Now, I can't get to heaven, but if Elfo can meet us in hell, I know a way out.

Bean: Elfo! It's me, Bean! I miss you! I'm so sorry for everything. I-

Elfo: I'm hearing every other word. I'm... hello?

Beak: Can you hear me now?

Elfo: I only... I got just the "now" part. What was that?

Bean: Oh, my gosh, are... never mind, just meet us in hell.

Elfo: I can't... I'm sorry. I'm literally only hearing one syllable.

Luci: Elfo, go to hell! I know I say that a lot, but this time I mean it literally.

Elfo: Wow. Okay, I heard that. Screw you, jerk-o!

Bean: No, no, no. Go to hell, the place down below.

The oracle fire then turned green.

Bean: Okay, Luci. How do we get to hell?

Luci: Well, we could kill the priest or I could do this.

He climbed up on a lever, struggling to pull it for a moment before finally pulling it down. And open something down below.

Luci: Et Viola! Stairway to hell!

Bean: Come on.

Luci: wait! We don't if he heard us, okay? Hell is dangerous, Bean. If they find you down there, you'll be stuck for eternity. You familiar with a hot poker. When you're down there, it's like, "Where don't they stick em?" Okay? And the chances of finding Elfo on a pace as big as hell? Slim to none.

Bean: But there is a chance, right? I have to take it. I just wish that Y/n was here.

Meanwhile in next scene.

Y/n was standing over where a symbol was drawn with animal blood of fire over it.

Horenzel: Alright, now allow me to do a chant that will sent to where you are going. Why is that you wish to to descend to thy place?

Y:n: So I could be able to see Bean again. I don't care so much anymore.

Horenzel: I thought you were rejected by the princess.

Y/n: I was but I formed some sort of bond with her and I felt we are inseparable now. I just think we are just that great of a bond.

Horenzel: Whatever you say.

Vien: I can't wait for all the weird chanting .

Horenzel: SILENCE VIEN! Here we go.

He began to chanting as the flames began to spark. It wasn't too long still Herg entered.

Herg: What in the hell is going on here?

Horenzel: I'm sending the prince away because there are many quest he need to fulfilled.

Herg: But we just gotten him back here. There's gotta be something else that we can do.

Horenzel proceeded with the chant as Y/n was beginning to be teleported out.

Y/n: Wait, before I go, my half brother! What happened to him!

Herg: Well, you see-

Before he could finish, Y/n was transported and long gone.

Herg: Great, who's in line for the throne now?

Vien: Is it me?

Herg:No.

Lissa: Is it me?

Herg: No. I must do what is best for this kingdom, I shall, become regent of this kingdom!

Next scene.

As Bean was talking with Luci, Y/n came right through the oracle fire.

Bean: Y/n! I thought I would never see you again, I'm glad you're here!

She ran and hugged him.

Luci: Bean, you're gonna have to take this.

Bean: Cloyd, demon suit?

Luci: Hell is full of fashion disasters.

Y/n: What did I miss?

Bean: A lot. Turns out that the mother I love was evil all along.

Y/n: I tried to warn you about that but I wasn't in time. Oh right, LET'S GO ALREADY!

Before they could go anywhere, Bean was grabbed by the heat by Dagmar.

Bean: Mom, I thought I killed you.

Luci: Wow, your mom's flame-retardant!

Dagmar: Put on the crown, Bean.

As Luci rushed towards Dagmar, she kicked him down below towards Hell. As Bean struggled with her mother, Y/n grabbed Dagmar by the hair and tossed her back down. As Dagmar regained her strength, she was knocked by witha hammer by Jerry with his last strength.

Jerry: I aimed for where she was going to be.

Bean: Thanks for hammering my mother, Jerry. You're a true friend.

Jerry: Jerry's a friend...

Jerry then collapsed to the ground dead as Bean checked to see that he was dead.

Y/n: Bean, I can't express how much I am so happy to see you right now.

Bean: I'm happy to see you too.

Y/n: Now, if you don't mind me, asking, where are we going?

Bean: Not much time!

She grabbed him by the hand and jumped into the now closing stairway to hell down below. They safely jumped onto the stairs as Bean called for Luci.

Bean: Luci! Luci! Luci! Where are you?

Y/n: Why are we in here?

Bean: Were going to hell so we could be able to rescue Elfo.

Y/n: Okay, I know told a lot of people to go to hell but I didn't meant literally or anything like that but I'm all for it.

Bean: Thanks. I'm so happy that I have you.

Y/n: Yeah, now let's go already!

Please vote and share.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1 0 1
A normal teenager finds himself in another world but he ends up discovering that he's much more
5.2K 341 14
After years of pain and anger after being being betrayed by one he once called a friend Varian became a cruel and evil pirate who's heart was as cold...
23K 1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
252 39 24
"When a curious girl gets a mysterious gift after a walk home, a gift that links to the case of a missing loved one, she feels obligated to piece the...