๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž [ๅ˜่ชฟ] || ๐“๐จ...

By LocalAnimeGeek

๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ "C'mon (First Name), give us a smile!" Mikey begged wi... More

๐ŸŽซ
characters + Y/N info
characters 02
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Special: Lazer Tag
GET READY YALL (A/N)
XXII
XXIII
My bad yall im back
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Special Part 2: Mikey's P*rn Mags
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX

I

11.6K 305 128
By LocalAnimeGeek

Chapter 1 - (Last Name)-Senpai

Takemicchi POV (ThiccyMicchi)

I shook hands with Naoto for the second time around. Opening my eyes to see a (Hair Color) haired girl thats (Hair length) blinking in my face with sheer confusion. "Takemicchi, c'mon we gotta go." she scolded me.

Ah thats right. (First Name) (Last Name), my senpai at Mizo Middle who tutored me a few times a week in my 2nd year. Though dating Hina, past me had a small crush on her, so loyal I know. But but but—cut me some slack—I was like 15.

(First Name) drags me to my classroom from the last place we were in, the courtyard.

"GAH! What happened?!" Hina exclaimed, eyes wide looking at my appearance, Eh? Is there something on my face? Ahh it's so nice to see her again, though!!

"(First Name)-senpai! Why is he all beat up!" Hina accentuated. What? I'm so used to being beat up in the past to where I can't even feel it anymore. that's actually kinda depressing.

She scoffed. "He was being beat up in the courtyard by Kiyomasa and his puny-punkass kiddie gang so I beat the life out of them while Take-Bitchy was unconscious. I realized it was almost time for y'all's class so I kinda dragged him here." (Last Name)-senpai nonchalantly stated, with the usual dull face of hers.

Have I ever seen her smile? Yeah. But often? no. Seeing her smile is rare. Making her smile is probably so impressive you can put that shit on your resume. I don't know why shes so glum all the time, but it suits her, I guess.

"Don't you have class too, though?" I wondered out loud, "Me? I'm skipping. Why'd you ask? It's kinda unlike you bro." She said with a slightly startled expression, causing me to sigh. I really was a certified ass back then, huh.

"Nothing, just curious." I try to excuse myself,

"Alright then bud, I'll see you later. I'll stop by your house for tutor lessons at around 4:00pm on Thursday. Make sure you're home by then, and actually pay me this time or i'm really gonna tell your mom." you wave and walk off into the hall and out the back exit, illegally leaving school grounds for the hell of it.

"Oh—Okay?" I respond though shes already gone, "Hey Takemicchi-kun?" I immediately look over to see Hina giving me an adorable pouty face which screamed:

'whats-your-relationship-with-her and 'why-have-her-tutor-you-when-you-have-a-whole-ass-girlfriend-thats-also-pretty-fucking-smart.'

What a heart pounding sight.

Hina POV

(First Name) (Last Name). Shes a great person, but what is she to Takemicchi? He looks at her with such eyes. Is it romantical or admiration?!

"Hey Takemicchi-kun?" I said, hoping to find answers, "Yes Hina-chan?" He fiddled his fingers a bit. I paused for a while trying to figure out what to say and ended up just muttering, "nothing, just, good morning."

Good job Hinata. you are phenomenal at this. Now look what you did. You were supposed to ask why he needed tutoring with (Last Name)-Senpai and ask if you can come too but now you just look like a jealous girlfriend who's trying to get her boyfriend away from the person whos literally helping him!! Bravo, Hina.

I sighed at my thoughts, dropping my bag at the side of my table and taking a seat.

"Open your books to page 397, answer all 7 questions from front to back and when you are done, start reading the passage on page 400."

The class collectively groaned as the sound of pencils and pens hit my ears. I started writing on the page word by word as I felt someone staring at me. I obviously know who it is, but you know what? Let me bathe in my embarrassment for a little longer.

—2nd Person POV

You walked out school grounds and hopped onto your beloved motorcycle. All of a sudden you see a kid from the corner of the eye, around 13-14, run towards me full throttle. Oh wait, thats my cousin. Shit. You rev up your motorcycle ready to bone out.

"HEY WAIT (First Name)! DONT GO AND TAKE ME WITH YOU!" You started quickly reversing out the parking spot trying to leave before this psycho runs head first into the back of the motorcycle to take him with you

"HEKIYO DONT YOU FUCKING MOVE"

Hekiyo Kuzushima

- foster who was taken in by your aunt so he's not related
- a grade below you and an abnormally popular guy
- He looks a lot younger than this photo. But this is how he'd grow up to look like.
- He has a celebrity-like crush with you. All just fluffiness, please don't overthink it.

Hes also like, 2 inches shorter than you. So if you chose the shortest height (5'2), then homie is 5'0 💀

"But (Nickname)-chaaaannnn! School is boring!!!!" he whined

"Yes it is, but my grades are pretty damn good and will stay good. How about yours huh?" Awkward silence filled the air for easily 6 seconds straight. "That's what I thought, I'm off."

"wAIITTT STOP DONT GO PLEASE WAIT NO" he screamed, flailing his arms in the air,

"I promise, bring me along this time and i'll maintain my grades.. sheesh.." He didn't know why you cared about that so much honestly. He found it frustrating that you got to skip class so often without any nagging and he does. But, you are a good student on school grounds so what can he say? yes, nothing.

A sigh escapes your mouth, "I know well thats a bogus lie. Aunty and uncle-baldass aren't gonna take you lightly for it." You turn your back to face him and rev your motorcycle again.

You look down at your wrist, 7:36. Fuck, you're gonna be late and Mikey is gonna pull some shitty tantrum and you gotta deal with it. At least you got Draken to help you with him

"No. Look, please just go to school today. I can stop by your house after your classes. So run along. (Nickname)-nee is gonna be back later." You tease,

You remember how Hekiyo used to call for you when he needed you. '(N/N)-nee! (N/N)-nee!' It was honestly so cute.

He pouted. He didn't like it when you bring that up. it: embarrassed the shit out of him.

And off you went into the land of wherever the fuck your ass was going.

Hekiyo mumbled, "Aghh.. why do I have to be like this."

He knew that having feelings for your cousin was wrong. But he knew that he won't take that too far. He knows where the family line lies and will never think too graphic of you, ever—bro respects you too much for that. Hekiyo grumbled and stomped back into the hallways he oh, hated so so much.

He also always makes sure to add "not related" when he refers to his social status with you in it because he hates being called your biological family in a sweet-home-alabama way. What a Dweeb.

You were boning out on your motorcycle at an illegal speed. The (Eye Color) eyed girl needed to get there fast if she didn't want to hear an earful from that stubby blonde man child.

Arriving at the place, a brothel, you park your vehicle and lock it up nearby.

To be completely honest, you definitely would've brought Hekiyo if it wasn't with Draken and Mikey, in a sex dome Draken lived in. Hekiyo would've thought of you as a prostitute, you thought.

Walking in, you see a bunch of busty ladies probably sizing you up (they were checking you out, lesbians). You walk into the elevator and pressed the button to the wanted floor Draken lived on. The light turned green and the doors opened.

You were met with an 30 year old guy waiting in the chairs, looking at his reflection in the camera app on his phone to make sure he looks good. Pitiful.

Ignorance spread across your features while you walked by him and all of a sudden you feel a tug at your wrist.

"Aren't you one of the pretty ones here? I thought you were here to lay me down huh? You're one of the prostitutes right?" the thirty year old man you saw a minute ago said, with a really ugly lip bite. "I paid extra for a hot young one, what a deal!."

Holy fuck who is this, the Hunchback of Notre Dame?

The lipbite made you cringe. when people do things you don't find appealing in any kind of way you tend to become really judgemental. But shit, who isn't?

So that's why once he did that, your thoughts weren't screaming "look for the best in people!" thats for sure. How kind of you.

You stopped snickering at your thoughts once you see the mans face coming closer to yours, inhaling his breath,

You freeze on the spot. It smelt like spoiled milk put in a rusty metal container full of stale fruit loops.

In the heat of the moment, you see another hand reach the fat unhealthy guys head, one you recognize.

"Damn, Do you want to go to jail for harrassing a minor, big guy? Let me ring you up a refund. I don't wanna see your ass here again."

You look up to see the owner of the (attractive) hand, you see an angry Draken with his hair down.

A look of approval was noticable in your eyes. His hair down is very different from what you usually see. It's actually quite handsome on him.

"Y'know I could've handled that," you looked in the opposite direction, trying to hide your obvious red tinted face,

"Yeah I was waiting for you to do that the moment he touched you. You took too long 'Mav.'"

Mav (Mavrick) - A nickname the founders agreed upon because your reckless as fuck yet get shit done somehow. Just like Tom Cruise in Top Gun.

"Did his breath smell that bad?" He smirked

"Actually, yeah, it smelt like an asswipe. I'm pretty sure it could've been used on soldiers in the past wars. They would've died first sniff."

What makes you so funny is that you say this shit with a straight face.

"DAAAMN THAT STINGS." Draken let out a loud cackle at the delivery of the remark. "Let's go before Mikey has a fit. I also need you to do my hair for me 'kay? I need to finish something" He says, grabbing your smaller hand into his own.

"Alright then, I also have my bento that was supposed to be for my school lunch today till Jirō-chins ass texted me. If you got a flag then I can give it to him to keep his busy from annoying you." You stated, wanting Draken to have a relaxing day for a change.

He smiled, you were so kind and helpful towards him. The others either gave him a hard time or treated him like he was a legitimate older brother. Which he doesn't mind, but its a lotttttt of favors. But being with you was always a nice change. You always did your best to relax him and get his mind of stress. You're one of the few people he never get tired of no matter how many times he sees them. Thats basically only you

"That'd be awesome. I obviously have extra flags give me so I'm pretty sure it'll work." He grinned.

You two are a great pair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3.5K 80
Tokyo Revengers ร— Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
18.7K 769 33
Mikey x reader <3 โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— Butterfly Effect (n.) the phenomenon whereby a minute localized change in a complex system ca...
235 24 13
"A man who was looking for someone to love despite his trait, and a woman who was looking for someone to accept her as who she is. They finding each...
474K 20.8K 57
[COMPLETE โœ…] ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...