Vacation Voltron

Da Ponzu_chan

๐๐Ž๐•๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš. ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐–บ๐—๐–พ
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›. ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ. ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ. ๐—Œ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€?
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿž. ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŸ. ๐–พ๐—‘๐—๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ . ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—…
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก. ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜. ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™. ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—’

74 3 1
Da Ponzu_chan

Also, this is important, it is supposed to be unclear where they're going. I like it better that way. <3

The sun is shining through the big glass windows of the international airport.

Team Voltron has just arrived at the airport where they will depart from to go on their vacation. They are so excited to depart on the leg of their journey to explore somewhere new.

Allura, Romelle, and Coran, being Altean, know nothing about Earth Vacations, so instead of taking the lions the team decided to let them experience plane travel. It was going to be much harder and more tiring, but an experience that they thought the Alteans should have.

Who knew if the Alteans thought that, since they were used to way better travel than this.

They are standing in line at security. Everyone is getting a bit antsy.

Allura is standing looking at her phone. Lance comes up behind her. He loops his arms around her waist and puts his chin on her shoulder.

Allura absentmindedly: Hi Lance.

Lance is feeling impatient. And frankly, a bit whiny.

Lance: This line is soooooo long. I've always hated security lines.

Allura: Oh Lance, don't be like that. This is just a short line we have to stand in before we can board our flight and fly to somewhere new to start our vacation.

Lance: I admire your positivity Princess.

Romelle: Yea! She's right! Chin up Pointy Chin.

Lance: Don't call me that, Romelle.

Romelle: Why not? It's fun!

Romelle is getting hyper and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Keith adjusts his backpack and shifts from foot to foot.

Pidge heaves her big bulky backpack higher up on her back.

The line moves a bit.

A bit later, the team finally gets to the front of the line.

Pidge grabs a bin and heaves her backpack in. Then she also puts in her phone and her glasses, and leans down to take off her boots.

Allura: Pidge! What are you doing? Don't take your shoes off in the middle of security!

Pidge: That's what you're supposed to do Princess. You too. We all have to.

Pidge puts her boots into the bin alongside her other stuff.

Allura: What?

Behind her, Lance pulls off his shoes and is instructing Romelle to do the same.

Pidge: It's a security measure, to make sure no one is hiding anything in their shoes.

Allura: Really? Oh fine.

Allura pulls off her shoes.

Allura: Earth is very weird.

The team is walking through the security scanner one by one.

Shiro is clear. Hunk is clear. Coran gets flagged and pulls a ton of weird alien coins out of his pockets.

Coran: Oops, sorry. Didn't think you meant these too.

Pidge is clear.

Allura walks through and the scanner lets out a loud beep.

Allura jumps.

Allura: What?!

The worker: Your bracelet ma'am.

He points to the silver bracelet on Allura's right wrist. It's the one Lance gave her. She hardly every takes it off.

Allura: Do I have to take it off?

Pidge: Allura, everything has to come off.

Romelle: Except your clothes right?! If it's your clothes too I'm not sure how I feel about doing this.

Pidge: Yes Romelle, you can keep your clothes on. Allura just take it off. Real quick!

Allura: Fine.

Allura loosens the bracelet's grip and pulls it off. She looks for her bin, but it's already gone into the scanner machine.

Pidge: Oh my god.

Pidge takes the bracelet and puts in Keith's bin before pulling Allura through the scanner.

Allura: Pidge!

The others are walking through the scanner. Keith is clear. Lance is clear.

Romelle gets flagged.

Keith: Omg! Alteans!

Lance: Keith be nice! Our friends are Altean. My girlfriend is Altean.

Keith: Yes, she is, and she's who I'm talking about! She got us into this!

Allura: Hey! It's not my fault!

Shiro: Guys stop.

Romelle is digging through her pockets. She pulls out ONE penny.

Allura: Oh my god seriously?

Romelle throws the penny into her bin and walks through, exasperated.

The team waits for their bins to come back out. Pidge is tapping her foot on the floor loudly. They stand in stony silence.

Shiro: Well, as fun as this is, I see my bin.

Shiro walks over and grabs his backpack.

Everyone else's bins come out too.

Pidge is pushing her glasses back up onto her nose.

Keith pulls Allura's bracelet out of his bin and holds it out to her.

Keith: Allura your bracelet-

Allura snatches the bracelet out of his hand.

Keith flinches.

Allura in a cool tone: Thank you Keith.

Allura sits down on a bench with her bracelet and her shoes.

She pushes the bracelet back on and tightens it around her wrist. She pulls her sleeve down over it. Having it back seems to cool her nerves.

Pidge comes over and sits down next to her. Allura places a hand on her shoulder. They look at each other in silence. They seem to have a shared understanding.

Pidge in a quiet voice: They took my backpack Allura.

Allura: What?!

Pidge points at her backpack sitting on a back table.

The girls run over.

The worker tells them that the backpack was flagged.

Allura: Ok.

Allura mutters under her breath so the worker can't hear.

Allura muttered: Earthians, unbelievable.

Pidge decides not to correct her.

The girls stand there as the worker pulls out and questions them about every single thing, from Galra tech to monitors to power bank phone chargers and marshmallows.

Finally they hand over the backpack and Pidge heaves it back onto her back.

The girls rejoin the group.

Shiro: Alright, that's everyone. Do you all have everything? We can't come back.

Everyone checks and then nods.

Shiro: Alright, let's go.

The team heads into the grander part of the airport.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

33.4K 780 15
WARNING: OLD BOOK, DISCONTINUED VERSION. You are welcome to read this book and its unfinished sequel, they were separate at one point but they got di...
19.8K 670 17
โ“˜ Mature Content Lance angst, Coran and Allura have to do some identity scans after there was a Galra breach after receiving a distress call and, Hu...
72.8K 1.8K 23
It's been months since The Paladins found the Blue Lion and flew off into space. It's been months since they started fighting against Zarkon and The...
412K 10.1K 59
โ€ขONGOING!โ€ข {Highest rankings: #1 in voltronlegendarydefender & keithxreader & voltronxreader & purplelion & a lot more ๐Ÿ’œ} You are (Y/N), half Galra...