BTS 8th member: Map of the fe...

By Charliewitha-ie

The story of Lee Na-Rae, 8th member of BTS... "Hana, Dul, set. bang!... Tan! Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeond... More

Hello. You.
...Introduction...
*°Facts°* (1)
*°FACTS°*(2)
Dream Interview with BTS
Solo Ambassador of...
NEW Stylist
Heartbreaking moment.
Sick (maknaes)
Always Shine.
Bickering Time
Weverse Live: Sleep disorder
Cake disaster
Requests Page
Homework
Award Show Music Moments (x3)
Teasing moment(s) x6
You're a girl.
BTS RUN: Picnic
Don't leave me
MV: Blame's on me
Hickey Prank
BTS RUN Moments (x3)
Solo album + Interview
First time drunk
Iconic Na-Rae
Goodbye Father
A rough day at school
Happy New Year
------Ship: Yeonae
More than a crush. (1/3)
First date (2/3)
I'm taken (3/3)
------YEONAE ~drawings~
Rehearsal Incident
Talk to Talk
Allergic reaction
What's in my BAG?
A taste of home.
Shadows are everywhere...
The Tonight show: Jimmy Fallon
VOGUE with Yeonae

Na-Rae ships

984 25 3
By Charliewitha-ie

Jin + Na-rae = JINNA

Jin can tease Na-Rae, much like he does with Jungkook, but he also cares for and loves her as a younger sister. He says that after her mother passed away, he became even more protective of her and was strict when needed.

A popular moment that is often streamed: Teasing but Caring Jin-Oppa (BTS BOMB)

Filming a music video isn't always fun. It takes hours, even days, to shoot, and in the cold weather, it's far from enjoyable. Na-Rae, known for hating the cold, searched for heat packs, but they were all used or she was told to look somewhere else. She wandered around, hoping to find some, but instead, she found her older member speaking to the camera. "Oppa, can I have your coat? I can't find mine." Jin, being playful, pushed the girl away, saying, 'Hey! No, that's mine,' and then laughed as he stepped a few paces away from her, mimicking her movements to keep her from catching him. The girl turned to the camera and addressed ARMY, "ARMY, tell Jin-Oppa he needs to give me his coat." But when she looked back, Jin was nowhere to be found. "Oppa!" she yelled out of frustration, then threw herself into one of the seats behind her, pouting. "What are you thinking?" the girl behind the camera asked. "See, brothers, need to take care of their sisters, but mine..." she started, and suddenly Jin's voice came out of nowhere, "Hey! What mine? Are you complaining again?" Jin laughed and tossed a blanket toward her. "Here, this is for you, polar bear." The girl immediately wrapped the blanket around her and said, "I'm sorry, and thank you.",

"Yah! You-are-unbelievable. I-was-only-two-minutes-away, and-you-were-already-complaining-about-me. I-don't-even-know-you-deserve-this-blanket." After giving his speech, Jin turned toward the camera. "See, ARMY, kids these days. Some of them are brats like those two." He pointed to Na-Rae and Jungkook. "What? I didn't do anything?!" Jungkook protested, making Na-Rae laugh. "He said you're a brat. Poor Kookie, but hyung always speaks the truth." The girl smirked and settled comfortably on the couch with her blanket. "Thank you, Oppa," she said, yawning. Not long after, her head began to droop, telling everyone that she had fallen asleep. "I'm going to search for her jacket. I bet she'll want to steal mine as soon as she wakes up." With that, he left the sleeping Na-Rae on the MV set, knowing there were enough people to watch over her.

Yoongi + Na-Rae = Yoona

Yoongi is carefree when it comes to her; he always says that she should do what she wants and make her own choices. He believes that she will learn best by experiencing things on her own and that failure is just another form of learning. He's protective of her because she's like a little sister to him, and he (almost) never denies her requests.

A popular moment that is often streamed: Yoon-Oppa is never mad at me... (BTS BOMB)

Unsure of what to do, the girl walked backstage. The boys had found their own ways to get comfortable or were having fun together, but she didn't feel like joining in. She was searching for Yoongi, as she knew he was likely somewhere resting. She entered the dressing room, where she saw Namjoon and Hoseok busy on their phones. Namjoon had earphones in, jamming to some music, and didn't look up as she entered. Hoseok briefly met her gaze and gave her a small smile, which she returned. As she walked closer to another seat, she spotted Yoongi lying down with his eyes closed. Sometimes he napped, and other times he did it to block out noise, signaling that he didn't want to be disturbed. She stood in front of him and knelt down. "Hyung?" she poked one of his cheeks, but he didn't react. She knew he wasn't sleeping, but she brushed it aside and took a strand of his hair between her hands. "What are you doing?" he asked, still not opening his eyes. "I'm going to braid your hair," she said as if it were the most ordinary thing to say. He didn't respond but allowed the girl to proceed. She could do whatever she wanted with him, and he would never get angry with her.

Hoseok + Na-Rae = Naseok

He had an older sister, but since the start of BTS, he gained another younger one. He was careful about what she did and said but couldn't hide how proud he was of her. He could sense it from miles away when she needed comfort but always waited until she asked for it.

A popular moment that is often streamed: Cute Naseok (from BTS: Burn the Stage)

After the show, the group gathered together. Everyone was extremely exhausted but not quite ready to go home. They needed to discuss something that had happened during the performance. Being away from home was challenging for everyone, even though they had each other's backs, homesickness was a real struggle. 

"I know everyone is tired, and we all miss our parents, family, and friends, but remember we do this for them too. They are so proud of us for what we do and achieve. We can't let them down, and especially not let ARMY down. We've got each other's backs, and we can lean on each other like no one else can. We need to trust each other and talk, talk, talk. No matter how late it is, my door is always open for everyone. What happened today, I can't approve it. Some of us missed parts of their songs or dances or said things at the wrong time. We are a team, unbreakable because we're family. Let's never let our family down," Namjoon spoke as the group's leader. His co-members sat in seats or on the ground, listening attentively. Hoseok, who was seated in a seat, was running his fingers through Na-Rae's hair. She sat on the floor in front of him, between his legs. He knew how stressed she was after this concert. She had made some mistakes, just like the other members of the maknae line. They were still very young, but he gave Namjoon a nod of approval. 

What Namjoon said was right, but on the other hand, they were so young, and Hoseok could understand that homesickness wasn't a  joke. He felt it too sometimes. Na-Rae rested the side of her head against his knee and felt the fatigue creeping over her. She missed her sister, who had left just two days ago, and she knew she had made mistakes, but she was tired and struggled to keep her eyes open. Unsuccessfully, of course. Namjoon's voice was soothing, even when he was speaking firmly, and before she knew it, she was somewhere else. "Hobi, you've put her to sleep," Namjoon concluded his speech, which made the members look up at him and the girl. He leaned forward gently, not wanting to wake her, and smiled at the sight of her peacefully resting. "Oh, isn't she cute!" he squealed softly and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Cute, cute," he repeated, sitting back in his seat comfortably.

Namjoon + Na-Rae = Nana

He always motivates her to learn new things and helps her when needed. She often reminds him of his sister and always finds a way to protect her. He loves that Na-Rae can assist him in foreign interviews.

A popular moment that is often streamed: Best Leader Forever (concert: Love Yourself: fan cam)

"Joonie-Hyung, catch me!" Nara yelled into her microphone and ran towards her older brother on stage. Before he could react, the girl sprang onto his torso and held onto him tightly, like a koala hug. Stunned, the leader didn't know what to say. As she brought her microphone back to her mouth, he firmly held her back. "ARMY!" she yelled, making Namjoon smile while shaking his head. What was she up to? "As you all know, it's Joon-Oppa's birthday, but besides that, there's something else I want to say." Confusion was written all over his face once again. "As you know, he's our leader, and even on his birthday, he's putting other people first, which makes him the best leader we could wish for!" Releasing her grip on him, she bowed down and shouted, "Joonie Saranghae!" She made a finger heart and left the boy perplexed behind. "Come on, ARMY, let's sing for him like no one else can!" With that, everyone in the concert hall started to sing "saengil chukahamnida...," and Namjoon had a wide grin, showing his dimple. He was described as the best leader, but he knew his members were one in a million too.

Jimin + Na-Rae = Minna

Better known as the whiny duo but oh-so-cute, their behavior and appearance are closely related to each other. She loves to call him Chimmy, referencing his BT21 character. Both of them enjoy traveling and are competitive when it comes to who has the best aegyo. She easily gets jealous if he pays more attention to Jungkook than her, something he finds cute.

A popular moment that is often streamed: "Best of BTS Funny Interview Moments"

Interview at TIME: The Whiny Duo

Jimin: "Boy with Luv" is a very different style from what we've done before. It's more energetic and bright, so I think fans can expect a new experience."

The interview started very casually with a few interruptions and laughs from the boys while Na-Rae tried to stay focused, not allowing her thoughts to wander. "Thank you for answering the questions. Now, let's play a game. Each of you has received a pen and paper. We have a few other questions for you. We want you to write down the name of a member you think fits each question the most." The interview proceeded smoothly, with some members needing help with translations. Na-Rae was having fun, and so were the others. She had no reservations about teasing her fellow members and joined Jimin in suggesting that Namjoon's beautiful songs in the shower weren't as beautiful as he thought, which made everyone laugh.

"For the last question: Which member complains or whines the most?" The members started to chuckle, and Na-Rae was surprised to see that everyone except Jimin had written two names down. "No, it's him!" she complained, making a pouting face. "No, it's you. Only this face claims it's you," he said.

 "Well, if it isn't Jimin, it's Nara. Most of the time, it doesn't happen at the same moment, but when it does, it's even worse than dealing with kindergarteners," Namjoon commented. Jimin and Nara huffed at Namjoon, starting to whine that he was lying, which made everyone laugh. "See, I told you," Namjoon shrugged, and a smile formed on his face as he observed the two members. Sweet revenge, isn't it?

Taehyung + Na-Rae = Taera

He has a soft spot for her and lets her do whatever she wants. Some people might perceive their relationship as "different," but they don't pay much attention to what others say and simply enjoy their moments together. They find each other adorable and share the same idea about caring and loving their family.

A popular moment that is often streamed: "World Tour 'Love Yourself: Speak Yourself' - 'Snow Angel'"

After a tiring photo shoot, everyone was exhausted, except for Taehyung and Na-rae, who were still full of energy. The older members of the hyung line ignored the youngsters, with some of them hiding behind their phones or taking a nap.

"Okay, Hyung, you need to lie down on the ground," she told the older member, who looked at her saying "I'm the older one, shouldn't you be listening to me?", "Please, Oppa..." Just using that word, she knew he would agree to do anything. But what was she up to? "Now, spread your legs and arms," she instructed. Being the good older brother that he was, Taehyung did as he was told. "And now?" he asked. The girl suddenly ran away, leaving Taehyung puzzled. "Just wait there," a few seconds later, she returned with a bag of white feathers. "Where did you get those?" Jimin asked, his tone laced with amusement. He knew she was up to something mischievous. "Picked them up from the shoot. I used them in my pictures," she explained, shrugging. She then focused her attention on Taehyung again, pulling a chair next to him and standing on it. "Okay, Oppa, make some snow angels." A confused Tae followed her instructions, and before he knew it, he was covered in white feathers. "It's snowing!" she yelled enthusiastically, causing a still-sleeping Jin and Yoongi to wake up in confusion. On the other hand, Jimin, Jungkook, and even Hoseok burst into laughter, while Taehyung struggled to remove feathers from his mouth. The best part was Namjoon's priceless expression, which soon became a meme with the caption, "What is happening?"

Jungkook + Na-Rae = Junna

Na-Rae and Jungkook are a powerful duo, both on and off stage. As the youngest members, they understand the influence they have in the group and occasionally like to misuse it. They are known for their mischievous nature, always by each other's side, and are often referred to as the bickering duo.

A popular moment that is frequently watched is titled "Memories of 2017: Missing Maknaes."

"Jungkook-ah go get Nara. We left her sleeping on the couch in the blue room," Hoseok instructed his younger brother. Jungkook nodded and hurried off to the largest dressing room, where he found Nara asleep, she fell asleep with the second oldest member, who had woken up half an hour earlier. Upon opening the door, he had to stifle his laughter. "That girl," he muttered, shaking his head. He approached Na-rae, who was curled up on the floor. "Nana?" Jungkook tapped her shoulder repeatedly, but she remained motionless. Resorting to poking her cheek and calling her name, he managed to get a whining response. "No," she protested, curling up and turning her head away. "It's time to wake up," Jungkook said, patting her back, thoroughly amused by her behavior. She whined again, sitting up with a grumpy expression. "No, five more minutes." Jungkook shrugged and sat down beside her, leaning against the couch. Five more minutes wouldn't hurt, as he felt Na-rae move closer, grabbing his shirt and burying her head in the crook of his neck. "Five minutes, okay," he agreed, closing his eyes as he felt her nod.

Half an hour later, a manager entered the room and yelled, "We are leaving!"

"Where are Kook and Nara?" Jin asked 

"I sent Jungkook-ah to get her about half an hour ago. Where are they?" Hoseok said, shaking his head, and left the room, followed by the oldest and the leader.

 "They are probably fooling around again," Namjoon commented, while the oldest member sighed. 

"I hope nothing happened to Nara. Why did we leave her alone?", 

"You don't need to worry, Hyung. See this," Hoseok said as he walked over to the couch. 

"Yah!" Jin exclaimed, making Nara jump up and accidentally bump her head against Jungkook's chin, both groaning in pain. 

"Jungkook-ah, we told you to wake her up, not to sleep with her," Jin scolded, showing no mercy to either of them. In contrast, Hoseok and Namjoon gazed at both of them with adoration, finding their actions cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.7K 39
"Ri-Na, she is a talented young girl. She had gone through so much and I believe that, whatever she's been through, it's what made her as strong as s...
48.6K 1K 64
Saakshi is the 8th member of BTS and she's Indian! She imagined to be someone else but ended up being an awesome K-Pop idol! Follow along her journey...
155K 2.6K 20
in which you are the 8th and only female member of BTS Started - Nov 17 2016 Ended - Jan 8 2017 DELETING THIS ON NOVEMEBER 17 SO READ IT WHILE ITS...
NANA By k

Fanfiction

228K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...