Still With You | BTS (Bangtan...

By BadassBangtanBabe

A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that t... More

Preface:
"Can You Please, Help Me Forget?..."
In A World Of 7 Billion People, You Managed To Find Me..."
"It's Okay If You're Broken, We Can Help Mend You..."
"My Days With Out You Are Colorless & Mute..."
"I Don't Know How You Do It, But I'm Forever Ruined By You..."
"Spending My Life, Falling Deeper In Love With You.."
"My Heart Is Yours, It's You That I Hold On To..."
"Thank You For Letting Me Love You; It's The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done..."
"I Don't Know Who Loves Me & I Don't Care, It's a Waste Anyway..."
"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."
"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."
"I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years; I'll Love You For A Thousand More..."
"You Gave Up Heaven So We Could Be Together..."
"I Think That You Are The One For Me 'Cause It Gets So Hard To Breathe..."
"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."
"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."
"You Are, The Only Exception..."
"I'm Waiting On You Again; So I Don't Take The Blame...."
"Our Happiness Has Been Destined; 'Cause You Love Me And I Love You..."
"I Cannot Breathe Without You Being Right By My Side, I'll Die..."
"The Second That You Called Me Yours, I Had Something Worth Living For..."
"I'm Getting Used To Receiving, Still Getting Good At Not Leaving..."
"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."
"There's No Need To Run Without Knowing The Reason..."
"And I Will Try To Fix You..."
"Even If Many Nights Pass, I'll Be By Your Side..."
"Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Drowning And You're There To Save Me..."
"It's Our Paradise and It's Our War Zone..."
"Because To Me You're The Beginning and The End..."
"Just Come Into My Arms; Destroy Me If You Want...
"Forever's Forever, Eternally Attached To Her Soul..."
"I Only Have You; You're My Only Love..."
"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."
"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."
"My Home Has Beautiful Eyes, The Cutest Nose, The Prettiest Smile..."
"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."
"Nothing Feels Better Than Loving You..."
"Where Ever You Stray, I'll Follow..."
"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."
"The Very Thought Of You, My Love..."
"We Had Our Head In The Clouds, Thought We Had It All Figured Out..."
"So It Goes, Some Things Are Meant To Be..."
"Now You Can Lean On Me, I'm Always By Your Side..."
"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."
"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."
"I Love You, Boy..."
"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."
"Nothing Better Than You..."
"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."
"Please Come Back Into My Arms Again..."
"Your Body Lightweight, Speaks To Me..."
"One Day We Will Finally Come Back Home..."
"If I Let You Go, Would You Be Happier?..."
"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."
"Hello, My Soulmate..."
"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."
"I Won't Give Up On Us; I Know We Gon' Make It..."
"I See Only You. I See Nothing But You..."
"It Had To Be You..."
"I Hope I Love You All My Life..."
"It's A Beautiful Life..."
"But I Still Want You..."
"You'll Always Be My Favorite Form Of Loving..."
"You Are The Reason I Live and Breathe..."
"Only Love Could Hurt Like This..."
"You Make Me Thirsty..."
"That You Are The Reason..."
"'Cause Baby, I Would Die For You..."
"I Know It Hurts Sometimes, But Don't Let It Go..."
"Tell Me What's Worse, Losing You Now Or Later?...."
Final Book: My You...

"Baby, When Your Arms Are Around Me, I'd Swear That I'm Holding The Sun..."

1.4K 68 25
By BadassBangtanBabe

Listen To: "J's Lullaby (Darling, I'd Wait For You) by Delaney Bailey
————————————————

I try to not let my fuck up bother me for the rest of the night since Jimin and I leave in a few hours. We finish eating and hang out for a little bit. Jimin and I decide to forgo sleep since we have to leave the house at 3:00 am. Jungkook and Tae head to bed at around 1:00 as they have schedules in the morning; we say our goodbyes so I don't wake them up in the morning. At around 2:00 am Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin also head to bed, they each hug me and kiss me, telling me to be careful. Then they say goodbye to Jimin, asking him to take care of me and also to be safe and discrete; each of them jokingly telling him not to pull a JK and get caught.

Yoongi has been awake for over 24 hours but he refuses to go to bed. Jimin goes to his room to get changed and get his last minute things together. I head to my room as well, Yoongi joining me. We walk in and he closes the door behind us then makes his way to sit on the bed. I grab the clothes i'm going to wear for the flight and pull my tshirt off and jokingly throw it at Yoongi. He laughs at me and motions at me to go to him. I walk his way, his hands grip my hips and pull me against his body, my bare chest right at face level with him. He starts kissing me; his tongue working it's way over my sensitive nipples. My hands go into his hair as I close my eyes and just focus on how good he's making me feel.

"God, I love that tongue of yours," I mutter out and I hear him laugh. He pulls away from me and then tugs me down to sit on his lap.

"Promise me you'll be safe," he whispers against my shoulder. My hand comes up to cup his face and pull him to look at me.

"I promise. Quick trip, in and out. I'll be back before you know it," I tell him.

I get changed, finish packing my bag and then we walk out when we hear the security alarm letting us know Hyun-Jin has arrived. Jimin is already on the couch ready to go when Yoongi and I walk in. Jimin hugs Yoongi and heads out to meet Hyun-Jin. I turn to face Yoongi and wrap him in a hug.

"I love you," I whisper into his hair. "Please go take a nap and get some rest. And drink some water, not just Americano," I chastise him. I hear him scoff under me. He pulls away slightly and brings his hand to cup my jaw.

"I love you," he says as he squeezes me tightly. "잘 가" he finishes and kisses me softly. I give him another tight squeeze and turn to leave the house. I get into the car with Hyun-Jin and Jimin and we make our way to the airport.

During our drive, Hyun-Jin gives us the breakdown of how we are going to do this. He will drop me off first; I'll go get my bag checked, head to my gate and then he will go, park the car and he and Jimin will head in and do the same for their own flight. Luckily, no one has gotten wind of our travel plans so, there is no media at the airport waiting from what we've been told. Jimin will keep his guard up and make sure to be as discrete as possible. The airline Jimin is flying is very vigilant about their customer's anonymity and goes above and beyond to make sure they're not bothered.

We arrive at the airport and I kiss and hug Jimin goodbye, telling him I'll see him in 14 hours. He hugs me tightly and tells me we can text during our flight but I'm sure we will both sleep the whole time, especially him, considering he's been awake for over 24 hours now. They drop me off and I make it through security and baggage claim without any issues and head over to the airline lounge to wait for my flight. While I wait, I answer a few emails and do a little online shopping before I hear my flight being called and I head to go board.

The flight goes as smoothly as we hoped. Jimin boards his flight uneventfully and we text for a little while before we both decide to get some sleep. The flight goes by super quickly once I go to sleep and before I know it, it's 5 pm and we've arrived at LaGuardia. I head to baggage claim and see a driver holding up a sign with my name on it. I walk to him and greet him and he let's me know that the other members of my party have already taken their car and are on their way to the hotel. He drives me there and carries a very sweet conversation asking me about my trip and how long I'll be in town. I tell him we go back home tomorrow night and we joke about how we won't even need to acclimate to the time difference because our trip is so quick.

I arrive at the hotel and check into my room. Jimin and Hyun-Jin are in the room that we booked for Hyun-Jin waiting for me to arrive. Once I check in, I head upstairs and text Jimin to let him know I'm making my way up. As soon as I reach my floor, I see a door open and Jimin walking out to meet me. His mask is still covering his mouth and his hat is covering the majority of his face but his eye smile is obvious. I get to my door, scan my card and we go in. We have the evening off to spend time alone and I have a 7 am call time in the morning. As soon as my shoot is done, we come back here, rest for a few hours and then our flight leaves at 10:00 pm.

Once we get settled in the room, we decide to shower before ordering Room Service and relaxing for the night. We walk into the giant bathroom and slip out of our clothes and into the steaming hot water. Jimin pulls me into his body, his hands wandering over the slick expanse of my skin, shivers running down my spine as his mouth latches onto the spot between my neck and my shoulder. The steam mixed with the overall exhaustion from the flight has everything feeling so much more euphoric, intoxicating. I close my eyes and let him indulge. I let myself surrender to the way my whole body wants nothing more than to be completely satiated in him; the sweet smell of peaches that lingers on his skin and the softness of his lips as he presses onto my skin. I'm infatuated with the way my mind feels so comfortable, so safe with him, that i'm able to let go fully and just live, breathe and love him and this moment.

"Let me make you feel good Noona," he mumbles onto my skin. My arms loop around him and his hands move to my hips, pushing our torso's together. His mouth movies languidly up my neck and to my jaw until they find their home on my lips.

I don't believe in many things but what I do believe is that kissing Jimin feels like heaven. From that very first time our lips met, during Truth or Dare, kissing him has been nothing short of unbelievable. The way his lips spark electricity, the way his tongue always perfectly pushes against mine, the way he exhales with so much desire; it makes the whole thing seem like some hallucinatory daydream.

"Jimin-ah" I whisper against his mouth as his fingers dig into the softness of my ass and his tongue swipes against my bottom lip.

"Let's go," he mumbles as he leans over and turns off the water. He grabs towels and dries us off quickly then he pulls me by my hips to follow him to the main bedroom. He pushes me onto the bed, more forceful than he usually is and I'm caught off guard. Jimin has moments of being needy and desperate but it's rare. I mostly see my soft, sweet, romantic love maker; the eyes that are burning into me now, however are not that man.

"Gonna be such a good girl for me?" He asks with a smirk.

He leans down, grabs my ankles and places them on the edge of the bed, pushing my knees apart. Before I can even react, I feel his hot breath hitting my core and my whole body tingles with anticipation. I look down as he licks his pouty, bright pink lips— those beautiful, fucking perfect lips, and winks at me as his tongue flicks my clit and then sucks. My head rolls back and my legs involuntarily try to squeeze shut from overstimulation. He groans, the vibrations of his voice pulsing through my whole body; the most overwhelming arousal. His hands go back to my knees as he forces them apart, continuing to work his mouth on to my skin. His tongue starts to push into me as he lets out soft, little moans that only make me a million times more aroused. My hands find their way to tangle into his hair as I writhe underneath him. His hands make their way up my torso and onto my breasts and he squeezes and rubs, not knowing where to stop. My mind goes completely hazy; I'm covered in heavy exhales, whiney moans, wandering hands and it's all intensely inordinate.

He gently nips at my clit and my whole body arches with pleasure as I buck my hips further into his mouth. I feel him scoff a laugh and it makes my legs go numb with pleasure. I never knew it could be this way. I never knew that enjoying this was okay, that wanting to be pleasured isn't selfish or greedy, like my previous partners made me feel. It always comes down to the same thing, it was never me, it was them. It was the narcissistic, egotistical, assholes that I dated. I never knew that I could find someone who not only wanted to make my pleasure a priority, but enjoyed satisfying my every sexual desire. It wasn't until them. They all want more than anything is to see me sexually satisfied and satiated, each of them showing me that it's possible to find partners who truly enjoy giving just as much as I love receiving.

"JImin-ah, I'm—oh my god," I moan out as he adds his fingers in while his mouth continues it's consistent pressure and circular motions on my clit. I lose my fight against my climax and I come while he continues to softly work me through my release. His mouth moves down to my inner thighs as he sucks on the skin and I come back down to earth.

"Oh my god—" I sigh out. His mouth drifts up my body until he reaches my neck and then buries his nose in my hair and whispers to me; his voice low and gravelly.

"Turn around Noona," he demands and I instantly feel my core clenching at his rasp. I do as i'm told and turn over. He grabs two pillows from above my head and pulls my hips up as he pushes them under my stomach so my knees are bent and my ass is now propped up toward him.

"That's my girl," he grumbles as he's leaned down, his chest flat against my back. His hands reach for mine as he bends my elbows and holds me at my wrists, right at the small of my back, leaving me unable to move, my face pressed against the fluffy hotel comforter. He keeps my arms pressed down firmly with one hand and with the other, he starts working himself; moaning in arousal. He's already hard, his tip red and shiny from the precome he's accumulated. He presses himself against my entrance and with one hard push, thrusts into me. His curses fill the air as he consumes every inch of me, pushing in so deeply that I swear, I am completely enraptured by every single ounce of him.

"So pretty, baby," he moans out and I can tell that he's trying not to get to overworked as he stalls his movements and regains his composure. "I wish you could see how pretty you look," he continues. He slowly starts to roll his hips and I instantly feel him hitting my very sensitive g-spot. I hiss at the feeling of him pressing into me, the pleasure so euphonious and fervid that it makes my legs tingle. He starts moving faster, harder; pounding into me in a way that's so intense that I'm not sure I can hold on much longer. I turn my head to look at him and I see him looking down at where our bodies are connecting, he looks lost in what he's seeing. His teeth bite into his bottom lip as his fingers dig into my hip.

I hear him moaning louder and louder, my name vibrates through the air and I am basking in the sound of him unabashedly verbalizing his pleasure. I continue to watch him and I want to live in this moment for the rest of my life; swollen lips, his chest and stomach taut, glistening; dripping with sweat from the way he's working himself into me, his hips moving in a way that's so enticing and erotic, moans and whines music to my ears. Watching him right now is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I silently wish I wasn't so scared to film this because I'd watch it over and over just to see him looking like this.

"You're so— oh my god, Jimin-ah," I manage to let out, "god, you're so fucking hot," I finish and I arch my back further to slightly change his angel and I tighten my muscles around him. He lets out a loud moan as he leans down and crashes his lips onto mine, both of us panting against each other.

"Close?" He asks me sweetly as his grip of my wrist tightens even more and his hips push into me hard; hitting the heavenly spot that has me seeing stars as my back arches and toes curl.

"Yes, yes, yes. Please," I beg him and seconds later, he pulls all the way out and then pushes into me, and we both succumb to our climaxes.

"El-ah," he moans out and I feel him tremble as he releases inside of me and my whole body turns into jello. He let's go of my wrists and my hands fall numbly onto my sides and he collapses on top of me. We lay quietly for a little bit, then move to adjust as my head lays on his chest. We watch our fingers intertwine, fitting together like the perfect puzzle pieces.

"That was... amazing," he breathes out. He turns his head to me and I nudge my nose against his.

"You are amazing," I tell him as I press my lips to his. His stomach grumbles and I laugh as his cheeks go pink from embarrassment.

"Let's go feed you," I tell him.

We get up, put on our robes, and while I order room service, Jimin cleans up. We wait for our food, finding a movie on the tv and get all cozy. It's almost 11:00 pm and while I'm not sleepy, I know I should probably sleep.

I feel like i'm dreaming, having never experienced such a domestically "normal" moment with him; in a hotel, halfway around the world, alone. It's blissful. As much as we enjoy it, we both know we wouldn't give up the life we have at home, though. 

We hear a knock on the door and I get up to go grab our food. I open the door and see a girl standing with a cart. She's beautiful, I can see that even through her mask. Long silky, dark hair, petite and beautiful brown eyes that go wide when she looks at me.

"Hello. Room Service," she says to me and she tries to push the cart inside and walk into the room. I know there is no way that can happen with a half naked Chim laying on my bed. I stand in front of the cart and grab it from her, being as sweet and non-confrontational as possible.

"Thank you so much. I can take it from here," I say with a smile. I see her eyes wander over my shoulder, looking for something.

"Have a good night," I say as I step forward so that she can step out of the room. She looks at me, smiles and turns to walk away. I close the door and lock it, then turn around and roll the rack over to the bedroom.

Jimin and I eat our food in bed; feeding each other and laughing while we talk about anything and everything. I'm so glad he came with me, we needed this— I needed this. With full stomachs and happy hearts, we lay down and watch 'A Star Is Born' on the tv as we both drift off into sleep.

——————————————————

"It's so nice to finally meet the woman that so many of my collegues and friends have bragged about," Jaebeom greets me with a smile. I bow fully at him and then take his hand to shake it.

"Jaebeom-ssi, it is so nice to meet you. I've also heard nothing but incredible things about you. Yoongi-ssi and all of Bangtan sing your praises," I tell him and see him blush slightly. He is called to the make up chair and I follow him as he motions at me to sit next to him so we can continue our conversation.

"Thank you for flying here and doing this for us. We knew we wanted to work with you, but the publication wouldn't offer us the lenience of shooting in Seoul so we were unsure if you'd be able to make it work," he tells me as the Noona starts working on his make up. She looks slightly familiar to me but I can't place her. I know he brought his whole team in from Seoul so maybe I've worked with her on set before.

"It worked out really well. I have the BTS comeback next week and that's when things get incredibly busy so the timing for this worked well. And we managed to be able to fly in yesterday and fly out tonight so it works perfectly," I tell him.

"Oh did you bring someone with you?" He asks and I internally cringe at my use of the word "we" instead of 'I'.

"Oh yes, I brought a friend along with me, to make the trip a little more fun," I tell him, not going into specifics.

"That's great. So, tell me a little bit about you. Like I said, you're the name that pops up a lot when speaking of creative teams and photographers," he asks.

"Well, I'm very fortunate that I started working with Bangtan, they opened many doors for me and now I'm fortunate enough to get to work with so many incredible artists. I'm in the process of opening my own creative agency and just purchased a studio space in Gangnam," I tell him.

Talking to him is easy; he's kind, intelligent, and interested in everything I talk about. He asks me questions about myself and shows me that he's genuinely curious about me as a person and as an artist. We shuffle the conversation to him and his group and how they're on a bit of a break right now, as they're going through a little bit of a legal issue with their current agency and are hoping to end that amicably and well. He tells me that he's seen my work with his dongsaeng's from Stray Kids.

"Yes. We actually have a ton of work together. I'm actually working with them as soon as I'm back home. Chan is one of my closest friends, one of the first people I met when I moved to Seoul. He's one of the most incredible people I know," I tell him, bragging about Channie.

"He truly is a great kid. He is a great leader and is doing so much for his group," he adds in.

After another 40 minutes or so of conversation and getting to know eachother while he gets his hair and makeup done, Jaebeom goes to get changed into his first outfit and I head to the set to make sure my equipment is set up and we are good to go. As I'm finishing up my final run through, I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pull it out to see a text from Jimin. I laugh softly, thinking he must be bored. Jimin doesn't do well being alone and being bored. I swipe the screen and open the text message and as soon as I see what pops up on my screen, my reflexes force me to pull the phone close to my chest to make sure no one around me has seen the image that I was just sent. I look around and there's no one close enough to see so I let the production assistant know I'm going to use the bathroom and go find someone to look myself.

Once I arrive in the bathroom, I lock the door and sit on the counter and turn the screen back on and go to the photo message and my whole body feels like it's on fire. It's a photo of Jimin, laying in the fluffy white sheets of our bed. He's holding the phone above his hand with one arm, the other arm is draped over his eyes. His dark hair is laying softly on the pillow, his nose slightly scrunched and he's smiling. It all seems innocent, until my eyes linger down to his bare chest, scattered with small purple and pink marks placed by me from the night before. My eyes continue down to his torso, the lines of his muscles softly forming the most beautiful dips and all the way down to the very prominent vline at his lower stomach, leading straight to where a very thin white sheet is very strategically placed. One of his legs is uncovered and bare, the other one covered just slightly by the sheet and the very corner of the sheet is JUST BARLEY covering the very hard outline of his dick.

I feel like I'm going to have a mental breakdown. The juxtaposition of his sweet, soft, playful face and smile with the hard, sinful, sexy way his body is displayed for me. I can feel myself panting and the wetness beginning to collect in my panties as I continue looking down at the photo and then I read the caption.

Jimin
Waiting patiently for my good girl.

I let out a strangled whine and jump off the counter. I turn the cold water on splash my face. I take a couple of deep breaths and calm myself down and send him a text.

Eleanor
Park Jimin. You are in so much trouble when I'm done here.

Jimin
😉

I take a few more deep breaths, I put my phone back in my pocket and make my way back to the set. The shoot goes incredibly. Jaebeom is so much fun to work with and his sweet and shy personality completely dissolves when the camera goes up. We finish the shoot earlier than planned. We do a mock up of the cover of Jaebeom and it looks phenomenal. I take a few moments and just relish in the moment, in the fact that this is my life. I think back to a few years ago when my life was the exact opposite of where I am now. I was lost, unloved, astray. And now, I have more love than I know what to do with, friends that I'd do anything for, family that I will never feel worthy of, and a job that allows me to do what I love and feel creatively free. It's overwhelming.

I immediately hand the images over to the magazine editor and production assistant, making sure a million times that the files have been backed up. Jaebeom and I exchange phone numbers and agree to meet up once he gets back to Seoul. I pack up my things, say goodbye to the crew, text Jimin to let him know I'm on my way and head downstairs to get a taxi. I look at my watch and notice it's only 4:00 pm and our flight isn't until 10:00 pm so we have a little bit of time to relax before we have to leave. It takes less than 10 to arrive and I make my way upstairs to the room to find Park Jimin exactly where I left him; asleep, naked, in my bed.

I lean on the door frame and cross my arms as I watch him sleep. I swear to god, he is perfect. His arms are strewn above his head, his lips parted slightly as he breathes deeply and his body completely void of my clothing with the exception of the white sheet over his lap. My phone vibrating in my pocket startles me and I pull it out to see a video call from Jungkook. I slide my finger over the screen to answer it. His face lights up as soon as he sees me.

"Hi Beautiful," he says to me sweetly. He looks so, so, good. His hair is combed to the side with his forehead exposed and his make up is all smokey and sultry. I look up as I see Jimin stretch and open his eyes then look over and smirk at me. He pats the space on the bed next to him, motioning at me to join him. I walk over to the bed, take off my shoes , slip off my pants and jacket and climb in next to Jimin.

"Hi baby," I say to the screen and then Jimin looks onto the screen.

"What are you guys doing?" He questions at the sight of a topless Jimin.

"I just got here from working all day but guess what?" I tell him. Jimin looks at me lovingly as his fingers play with my hair.

"What?" JK responds as he leans back on the couch he's sitting on.

"Jimin is in trouble," I inform them. I feel Jimin tense beneath me as I turn to face him slightly. "He misbehaved and I think he needs to be punished," I look back at the camera and see Jungkook's eyes go wide. "Want to watch?" I ask. He nods his head quickly.

I roll my body on top of Jimin's and straddle his waist, the sheet barley hanging over his lap. I lean over to the night stand and prop my phone up so that Jungkook can watch what I'm about to do, cutting his view off at the lower part of Jimin's waist. I grab Jimin's hands which have landed on my hips and I push them off of me.

"Nope, you don't get to touch. You distracted me during work. I couldn't concentrate or focus on anything," I say to him and can see his mouth close as he swallows hard and turns his head to look at the screen. I reach for the hem of my shirt and pull it up and over my head, tossing it aside, leaving me in my white, lace bra. I hear Jungkook let out a tiny gasp and Jimin's eyes are taking me in. His hands go back up to move on to my thighs and I push them away again.

"No touching, hyung," I hear Jungkook say over the phone and I turn around and smile at him.

"Listen to Bun, Jiminie. You get to watch me and don't get to touch me or come," I tell him, his eyes bulge out of his face like he can't believe what I just said.

"What?" He squeaks out.

"You were very bad today. You don't deserve to do either," I tell him as I lean down and capture his lips with mine. I hear him whine against my mouth and his body tense as he balls the fabric from the sheets in his fists. I hear a groan and turn my head to look at the screen.

"Use your mouth," I demand of Jimin and his lips land on my neck. I see Jungkook on the screen but see he's now joined by Namjoon, and Joon is the one who moaned.

"Hi Daddy," I say breathily with a wink.

"Oh fuck, she calls you that?" Jungkook yelps out as he looks at Joon, who's ears have gone red and is biting down on his lip. I feel Jimin's dick twitch between my legs, our movement having removed the sheet from covering him, as his mouth continues to press into my skin and move along to my jawline.

I grab Jimin's hands from grazing up my thighs and lace our fingers together as I press them down on either side of his head. He looks up at me and I lean down and place a kiss on his nose.

"No touching," I remind him and I start to roll my hips against his hardened length. I rock myself up and down his shaft as it lays against his lower stomach, the lace against our sensitive arousals creating a friction that's agonizing.

"What are you wat—" I hear a voice come on the phone and I turn to look at the screen again as I keep rolling my hips against Jimin as he writhes underneath me; soft moans leaving his lips as he tries to bucks his hips up into me.

"Yoongi-ah," I say breathily as I start to lose myself in the way my rubbing up against Jimin is feeling; goosebumps covering my skin.

"What are you doing?" He asks me and then I see a wide eyed Taehyung come into the corner of the screen.

"Jimin was bad while I was at work so I'm punishing him," I tell them. I see Hoseok and Seokjin join in on the screen; all of them watching the way I'm using Jimin to get myself off.

"Oh shit," I hear Hobi let out.

I pull off of Jimin's hands and sit myself up on his lap thrusting my hips forward. I push my hands against his chest to try and brace myself as my movement gets faster and harder. I feel my whole body tense and myself clench at the way I'm working myself against him. I look at Jimin and see him panting and his head pushed back against the pillow. I lean back down, my lips ghosting over his.

"Jimin," I whisper to him. "do not come," . I sit up, and rock my hips back and forth hard. I let my head roll back and the moment I feel myself at the peak of my release, I look to the phone to see my boyfriends watching me with so much lust and want in their eyes.

"Oh my god—" I moan out softly. "Feels so— Fu—" I can't even let out the last part of my statement because my climax hits me hard and I can't make out any cohesive sentences. I let my hands fall back on Jimin's thighs, bracing myself as my head falls back and I let myself work through my orgasm. Once it's moved it's way though my body, I pull myself forward and I let myself fall on top of Jimin, trying to catch my breath. I hear him whine beneath me as his hips push up, begging to find his own release.

"Noona, please?" He whines under me. I peel myself off of him and look down.

It want to be sexy and dominating and punish him but he's flashing me those big doe eyes and his pouty lips and I know in that moment that there is absolutely no fucking way I can say no to him. I turn to the phone to look at the other 6 still staring at me, all wondering what I'm going to say. I hop off his hips, pull my panties off and unclasp my bra. I go back to the bed, extend my hand asking for his and pull him off; he looks at me confused and I look at the phone to see the others' eyes wide with wonder. I throw the pillows aside and lay on my back, letting my arms fall above my head, holding them together so that he has full control over my body.  I bend my knees and wrap my ankles around Jimin's waist, pulling him toward me. I look up at him, as his eyes are crawling up and down my body.

"Come make it up to me," I say to him and he leans down against me with a fire in his eyes.

The room is filled with moans and curses as Jimin pushes himself inside me and I let go of any and all attempts at dominance I thought I had.

———————————————————-

"Jimin," I moan out. His lips are pressed firmly against my neck. He's shameless, not caring that Hyun-Jin is driving us and can see what he's doing to me. Spending time alone with him has been beyond amazing. Every single moment was like heaven but if I've learned anything about Jimin in these last two days, it's that his need for touch is insatiable and when he's able to have it, it's all he wants. It hurts my heart a tiny bit to know that maybe he's not getting what he deserves but he tells me that he doesn't feel that way and he's just taking advantage of the alone time. My eyes close as I feel him sucking gently on my skin, his tongue sweeping softly over each area to ease any pain.

The flight went smoothly and as soon as we land, I let out an exhale at how easy and non eventful our whole trip was; giving me hope that maybe things like this could be possible again.

"I can't get enough of you," he tells me. Hyun-Jin pulls into the gate and drives up the drive way. I get hit with a sudden wave of anxiety knowing that starting tomorrow, life is going to be crazy. The album drops in 5 days and their schedule is beyond busy and I'm moving into the studio. I don't know when I'll be able to see them and spend time with them again. Hyun-Jin parks the car and gets out to open the door for me. I step out and bow at him, thanking him for coming with us and keeping us safe. He bows back and wishes us a goodnight. Jimin goes to reach out for my hand and opens the door to let us in our house.

We walk in and it's quiet; they must not be home yet. Jimin drops our things by the door and we take off our shoes. He pulls my hand to follow him as he leads us to the living room. He pulls the fluffy throw blanket off, lays down and pulls me to lay next to him. I cuddle up into his arms and let him wrap himself around me and I feel him let out a sigh.

"What's wrong baby boy?" I ask him.

"I just— I just want to hold you a little bit longer," he whispers into my ear and I know that he's feeling just as unsure about the shifts our lives are going to be taking in the next few days. I turn around to face him and lace my fingers through his hair.

"We're going to be okay, you know that, right?" I tell him.

"I just don't want us to drift as we spent more time apart," he confesses.

"We are strong Jiminie. I love you and I am not going anywhere," I assure him. His eyes flutter closed as I continue to run my fingers through his hair, his body still too tense to give in to his tiredness. I start to softly sing into his ear and I feel him relax as he nuzzles into my neck.

"Darlin', I'd wait for you.
Even if you didn't ask me to.
Tie a lasso around the moon,
And bring it on down to you.
I'd bottle the feeling you give me,
And shelve that stuff for years to come.
'Cause, baby, when your arms are around me,
I'd swear that I'm holding the sun.
I'd give you the sun if you asked me,
You could have all of the time.
You could have the stars and the trees,
When dividing up the universe.
You could have mine,
You could have mine..."

I feel him fully let go and I allow myself to comfort the man in my arms who deserves all the good in the world. I look down at him and thank every single higher power I can think of that this man is mine, because there is no way I've done anything great enough to I deserve him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
3.2K 226 19
AMBW BTS Ot7 fanfic They've all been mutuals forever. How come it still feels like they're strangers. She has no problem with being the unmemorable f...
47.7K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
73.4K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...