Frerard Oneshots

De GerardIero-Way

Title says it all Mais

Beautiful Boy
Prison Time
Dirty Cheaters
Why'd You Leave
Fucking Love You
Sneaking Around
Asexual Boys
Roses Painted Black
Long Distance
Medication
Help Me
Broken On The Floor
We're Not?
Scared
Come Here
Sleep Over?
Party!
Gay Panic!
Heart Breaks
Worries
Cigarettes in the bathrooms
Murderer
Murderer (part 2)
Book Store Cutie
Jealousy
Cutest Boy Ever
Therapist
Adopting
All Dressed Up
Awfully Lonely
Spoiled Brat
Virgin and Fuck Boy
Virgin and Fuck Boy (part 2)
Virgin and Fuck Boy (part 3)
Flower Picking
Older Guy
Big Flirt
Big Flirt (part 2)
Horny Teenagers
Trans Boy and Femboy
Misunderstanding
Divorce
Polar Opposite
Pollar Opposite (part 2)
Unsure
Comfort
Hidden
Family Reunion
No ones choice but Franks
Not Too Long
Not Too Long (part 2)
Worry
Please Will You Love Me
Illegal
New Book
Weight
Fighting For You
Work
Mr Iero
Hold Me Tight
You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want
New Book!
Living A Nightmare
Kissing Practice
Best Friends
Wrong Choice
Wrong Choice (part 2)
Gathering Gone Wrong
Prom Night
Sign My Yearbook?
ADHD
Shower Time
Dress Up
My Illegal Romance
Friends For Now
All My Fault
Frank Loves Older Guys
Mafia Leader
New Book
I Hate You
Straight?
It's A Date
That's Not Me Anymore

Giving In

201 4 0
De GerardIero-Way

(Smut)
Gerard's pov

"Come on baby, you know you want me back" Frank said as he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly.

I sigh and try to push him away, I don't wanna give into him "no Frank, you just want me for sex, you already admitted" I said sadly.

I don't even know why I came to his apartment, I dunno why I agreed to ever talk to him again.

The last time I was here I told him I loved him, he shot me down and told me we were only friends with benefits.

I blocked him on everything I could possibly think off but unfortunately I bumped into him on the streets, he took my hand and he convinced me to come over for a beer, which was why I was here now.

Frank caressed my cheek softly "come on baby, one more time, for old times sake" he said softly, he looked deep in my eyes, those same eyes that would soon suck me in.

I gulp and sigh desperately before wrapping my arm around his neck and kissing him roughly.

Frank sighed and kissed back, his hand on the back of my head roughly.

I whined and pressed our crotches together, Frank grunts and holds my hips tightly, we slowly make our way into the hall, I was confused because we usually went to the couch and done our business there.

Speaking of different he didn't usually kiss me for this long, he's never been like this with me in so confused.

All of a sudden my back his something, Frank pulls away with a sigh as he opened a door, I pulled me inside before shutting it again, I looked around and it was his bedroom, I've never ever been on this room before, not even for a couple seconds.

I didn't get much of a chance to look around before Frank kissed me roughly.

We went to the bed and we started taking each other's clothes off.

Once all our clothes were off Frank pushed me down roughly to the bed "you're so beautiful" he whispered before kissing my neck, I gulped as my heart started beating faster, what's with the compliments, he's never done that before.

He slips 2 lubed fingers into me and stretched me out, I hummed and gripped the bedsheets tightly, as much as I hated to admit it, Frank knows what he's doing, he knows what I like and how to make me feel amazing.

Soon he pulled his fingers out and pushed his tip inside, I gasp as he started to push in, he leaned down and kissed me roughly, I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh fuck, I've missed you so much" Frank groaned out, he moved his head to my neck, he sucked hickeys onto my neck and started thrusting into my slowly.

I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate instantly with each thrust.

I hold onto his shoulders roughly as he started pounding into me roughly, I couldn't stop the loud moans from escaping my mouth "oh yeah, you're so fucking pretty, god keep making those amazing sounds"

Frank pumped my erection in time with his thrusts "I've missed you so much Gerard, have you missed me" he said as he looked deep into my eyes, I gasp and bite my lip before nodding my head "yeah, I really have" I whispered softly, Frank groaned loudly "shit you're gonna make me cum" he groaned out, I whined and pulled his hair softly "oh god please, please Frankie" I cried out, Frank moaned and groaned before coming deep inside me.

I came over my stomach with a loud whine, Frank pulled out with a soft groan before giving me the wet wipes, I clean myself up before I reach down to pull on my boxers.

Frank does the same as I pick up the rest of my clothes "what are you doing" Frank asked, I look at him with furrowed eyebrows "what I normally do when I leave your apartment" I said with a soft confused chuckle.

Frank takes my hand and pulls me down to the bed "but this isn't the usual thing we do, I mean not to me it wasn't" he said, I was so fucking confused.

Frank pulled me into his arms and pulled the covers over our shoulders, ok now I really was confused, Frank never cuddled me, after sex I'd clean myself up, put my clothes in and be on my way.

I didn't question it as he cuddled me and occasionally kissed my forehead or something.

After about a half a hour my phone started ringing, shit it was Mikey "hey Mikey"

"Gerard where the fuck are you, all I needed was a carton of milk, what's taking so long"

I sighed "sorry I bumped into a old friend I'll be home in 10" I said quickly before hanging up.

Frank sighed as I got out of his bed and started pulling my clothes back on "was that your boyfriend or something" he said with a smirk "ew no, that was my brother" I said before I sat down and put my shoes on quickly.

"I uh, it was nice to see you again Frank" I said awkwardly, Frank sighed "hey I'm ordering take out later, d-do you wanna maybe come back"

I bite my lips and think for a couple seconds "I-I don't think that's a very good idea, maybe this is the last time we should see each other"

Frank looked down as his tattooed hands and sighed "right, uh ok"

I left his bedroom and walk down the hall to his front door, once I got to the door I felt Frank grab my hand "wait Gerard"

I turn around and felt lips against mine, Frank pulled away and gulped softly "look, I-I'm sorry for everything that happened, I'm sorry for using you a-and I'm sorry I pushed your feelings away" he said softly, I gulped as he took my hand "I love you" he whispered.

My heart was beating out of my chest, no way he loved me, he's just saying this but I don't think he's that low he'd lie about this.

I'm very confused.

"How do I know you're telling the truth" I said softly, Frank sighed "I-I don't know, I just hope you can believe me, I-I wish I didn't use you, I wish I could go back to the first time you came to my apartment and change what we done, I wish I had taken you out on a date" he said nervously.

I've been wanting to bear those worlds for the past 7 months, but just because I wanted to hear them didn't mean they were true.

"Please Gerard, come by around 8 and we can order take out and watch a movie" he said hopefully.

I sighed and nod my head "ok, but this is your only chance" I said softly, Frank grinned and pecked my lips "great, I'll see you tonight" he said before opening the door for me "I'll see you later"

******

Once I got to Franks apartment I gulp and knock quickly, once it opens I see Frank looking absolutely amazing.

Frank smiled and pulled me inside "hey cutie, I'm glad you actually came" he said before kissing my lips.

Once we got to the living room I noticed that the apartment was a lot cleaner than I've ever seen it.

We sat down and Frank turned on his Xbox "what do you wanna watch, you can choose" he said as he handed me the controller, my eyes widened slightly as I took it, he never let me pick the movies.

I picked a horror movie that just came out and wanted to see if it was any good.

"I already ordered the food, I got you chow mien, I remembered you said you liked it" he said, I smile softly "y-yeah, I said that ages ago"

Frank smiled and turned towards the tv, I done the same and we watched the movie.

A couple minuets later I felt Franks arm wrap around my shoulders, I gulp and moved a little closer to him.

About half way through the movie there was a knock on the door, soon Frank came through with the food and I sat up, he put everything on the coffee table and went to grab us some forks.

When we finished our food, Frank wrapped his arm around my shoulder again while the movie was coming to an end.

"I should get home, it's getting late and I've got work tomorrow" I said softly, Frank nods his head "ok, well, could you maybe unblock my number, I'd like to see you again"

I felt like I may regret this but I agree "do you want me to drive you home" he asked, I told him I didn't wanna be a bother but he insisted.

On the drive home his hand was on my thigh, it was quite nice.

Once he pulled up the drive I felt myself growing nervous "well uh thanks for driving me home"

Frank leaned over and kissed my cheek "text me" he said and I couldn't help but smile "yeah, I will"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

62.5K 1.2K 54
Gerard x Reader
26.9K 651 28
Another Frerard story, trigger fuckin warning my dudes
3.1K 198 27
Two boys hate each other to the very bone, but when one fight leads to a whole weak in isolation, they find themselves surviving through the fights h...