Reverse

By SarahIshfaq16

After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Revers... More

Sneek Peek
Chapter 1: New Mission
Chapter 2: BoBoiBoy Reverse!
Chapter 3: Calmed Wind
Chapter 4: Cracked Earth
Chapter 5: Fire Ignites
Chapter 6: Warm Water
Chapter 7: Never Trigger Fire
Chapter 8: Dimming Light
Chapter 9: Mother Nature's Revenge
Chapter 10: Thunderstorm Strikes
Chapter 11: End??
Chapter 12: Kidnapped?
Chapter 13: In the Forest
Chapter 14: Back at TAPOPS
Chapter 15: Join Me
Chapter 16: Drugged
Chapter 17: Kill him if ordered
Chapter 18: Starting the mission
Chapter 19: What's wrong with you BoBoiBoy
Chapter 20: Whose Father?
Chapter 21: Can't survive?
Chapter 22: Pain
Chapter 23: Doom of Planet Gur'latan
Chapter 24: Chaos
I thought I won't put an A/N in this book
Chapter 25: Hey readers it's me! Reverse the irreversible!
Chapter 26: The battle
Chapter 28: Gamma
Behind the scenes:What's your favorite scene?

Chapter 27: Dragon Fight

559 27 12
By SarahIshfaq16

Hello!

Previous

"Oh. Ahh. I forget. Hehehe. I will contact Ochobot to check on tabs." Gopal chuckled sheeplessly.

There was a loud thud and they noticed the duo fall motionlessly on the floor and Tempest floating victoriously.

"So are you next?" Reverse transformed to normal and stepped towards Gopal.

"Nooooo. Don't come near me! I'm your opposite's Best Friend!" Gopal started panicking again.

"Pathetic." Reverse commented.

"Shadow Dragon." Came a voice from behind.

A large dragon erupted and circled the whole TAPOPS Station with his red blazing eyes. Fang huffed in proud of himself. He was finally getting a fight with BoBo-no-Reverse.

"That's what I was waiting for." Reverse grinned seeing the dragon.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

"Elemental Power, Reverse Pyro!"

"Blazing Fiery Dragon!"

Suddenly a large dragon made of red lava rocks with linings of lava erupted. It attacked Fang's Shadow Dragon and bit him on the neck. Shadow Dragon howled and bit the fire dragon in return. Everyone was watching the fight in awe. The fight was nearly equal. No side was winning. Fang has his full focus on his dragon. No one noticed that Reverse quietly summoned a Fire sword and approached Fang.

"Fire Blade Slash!"

"FANG!"

Fang was sent flying with the impact and he hit the wall hard. His dragon disappeared as he was knocked. Reverse dispersed his dragon and grinned. "Who's next?"

"Me." A quiet voice said.

"Y... You?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Sorry for the short chappy. I want to end it here.

Guess the person.

Me: *scrolling proudly how my story is being going so far*

Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.6K 52
"Wait. I don't remember getting engaged?!!" Boboiboy・゚*。☆ Please don't steal, I love you and enjoy reading! Vote&Positive Comment is warmly accepted...
581 37 12
After Boboiboy has been rescued from Reverse's possession. Reverse Amato stays with him for a while and makes sure that Reverse Boboiboy is settled i...
45.9K 1.8K 16
After that one mission, it change Boboiboy's life to a whole new world. He was force to face the greatest enemy of his life, himself. Commission: @f...
15.9K 439 14
These are all for fun and i have slow updates and you guys can also request me anytime you want, just text me 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 7/4/2021