Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 30 - Just Fake It

6.6K 245 292
By AshliKiwii

The question threw him off. "Huh?"

"Why am I still hanging around you guys when I know I'm just going to die in the end?" I asked him a different question this time. "What's even the point of keeping me with you? Either let me go or just kill me."

Kakucho was starting to piece together what happened just by the questions I was asking. "Aoi Kuwa was killed, wasn't she?"

I didn't answer right away. "...yeah."

Kakucho let out a sigh. "And Ran was the one who killed her right in front of you?"

"Yeah."

"I see now." Kakucho knew this outcome would come eventually. They did get rid of the girls they mark once they outlive their usefulness, so Aoi's death was already set in stone. Me on the other hand, I too was suppose to already been dead a long time ago but I managed to avoid that. But now that they had me, what was the reason I was still alive? I been under their watch for three and a half months now and I'm still alive. Is it because Mikey still has an interest in me or what?

I felt the bed shift telling me that Kakucho had gotten up. I then heard him leave the room and I still laid on my side. Now that I was alone, I couldn't help but replay that horrible scene in my head. "Is it bad that I'm not crying?" I asked myself. I mean I didn't particularly care for Aoi so why would I be sadden over her death? But then again, I wasn't that thrill that she was dead either. I was just in a state of indifference at this point. "I did feel bad about that couple and security guard but that was because they were killed due to their involvement with me." I let out a sigh and continue to stare at the wall. "This sucks."

I stayed in his room for the rest of the day and throughout the night. Kakucho would come by to see if I was going to eat or not but I didn't say anything to him. I just laid in his bed. I did however get up to use the bathroom when I needed to but that's about it. Actually I lied, I did come out of his room in the middle of the night to find something to snack on. "So what am I going to do now?" I asked myself as I sat up in Kakucho's bed. "I know they thought seeing that would make me not want to escape from them but that did the total opposite." I grabbed my phone and looked at the messages Sumiko sent me. "Hell, I want to escape from these people as soon as possible now." I looked at the pictures she sent me with her and her girlfriend. "It must be nice. I'm trying to get like you, my girl." I was talking about how carefree the two of them looked in those photos.

I sent Sumiko a text back. I really wanted to tell her about what's really going on with me but I was afraid she might try to come look for me. "She is the last person I want to get involve with this mess I'm in." I turned my phone screen off and put it next to me. "Guess I'll be living in Kakucho's room until they force me out of here." I had no intentions on talking to anyone of Bonten for a hot minute, expect for Kakucho. Kakucho was still somewhat okay in my eyes and maybe Koko.

A solid week passed and I did exactly what I would do. I stayed in Kakucho's room and ignored any and all messages from the Bonten guys. "She's still holing herself up in your room?" Akashi asked as he was sitting in a chair in Kakucho's living room.

"Yeah." Kakucho let out a sigh and took a sip of his coffee. "She doesn't seem like she wants to leave my room anytime soon either."

"I see." Akashi got ready to pull out a cigarette but looked at Kakucho. "You don't mind if I smoke in here, do you?"

Kakucho shook his head. "Go ahead." He finished what was left in his cup and heard the door to his bedroom open. "Good afternoon, (Y/n)."

"Hey." I spotted Takeomi in the living room. I stared at him for like two seconds and walked into the kitchen. I didn't greet him and just grabbed something to drink. I then disappeared back into Kakucho's room.

"I'm surprised she even looked at me" Akashi put his cigarette in his mouth and lit it. "Must still be upset about what happened." He blew smoke out his nose.

"About that. She doesn't seem that bother by it anymore" Kakucho brought up. "To be honest I don't think she was upset about Aoi Kuwa's death in the first place." Kakucho went into the kitchen to make himself another cup of coffee. "I think she just realize what sort of situation she's currently in right now."

"I think that was Ran's point."

Back in Kakucho's room, I was somewhat eavesdropping on their conversation. I could hear them bring up Aoi's name along with Ran's. I also heard about some sort of party coming up. "This has nothing to do with me" I thought as I got up from the floor and walked back over to Kakucho's bed. I sat down and turned on my phone. I saw I had some messages from Ran. "Dawg, why the hell do you think I want to talk to you." I left him on read. "These Bonten guys are really full of themselves." I was about to look up a Youtube video to watch when I got another text but it was from Sanzu. He sent me a picture of a pair of black lacy panties. "The fuck?" I decided to leave him on read as well. "Why would he send me a pic like that?"

I tried to go look up the video from before when Sanzu sent me another text. "Do I remember these?" I really wanted to tell him off but I remembered that he's the second person out of Bonten I'm scared of the most. "Wait a minute." I enlarged the photo. "They kind of looked like the ones I used to...so that's where they ran off to." I was finally able to conclude on the whereabouts on the pair of panties I lost months ago. "He seemed like the type to take women's underwear as a trophy or something." I sat my phone down. "I guess he sent me that because word got out I slept with Ran." I let out a sigh and had a disgusted look on my face. "Why does he still have those? Gross."

Ten minutes passed and I heard a knock on the door. "It's me, (Y/n)."

"You know you can come in. This is your room after all." Kakucho opened his bedroom and walked in. "You had no problems coming in here before."

"I thought it was best to give you some space."

"Thanks but I'm okay." I wasn't that upset to begin with. Yeah I was in a state of shock but I realize I couldn't stay like that forever. I needed to make it look like I was bothered by it but I'm still the same person as I was before the incident. Trust me, I will fake this shit until I'm granted an another escape opportunity. "Hopefully Satori left this city or country because I'm not saving his ass again if they catch him in order to bring me back" I thought. "Who knows, I might see a certain pet shop worker again when I do make my escape" I mumbled.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kakucho asked.

"Look, we weren't close, she was the reason you guys found me and I didn't like her" I started. "But I'm not saying I'm glad she's gone either." I stared at him. "So stopped bringing it up, okay?"

"Okay." Kakucho walked over to his closet for a change of clothes. "Oh, I'll be visiting Mikey today."

"Meaning I'm going to be alone?" I thought.

"I'm also bringing you along."

"Damn" I cursed under my breath. I slowly got out of his bed and looked for something to put on since I was still in my sleeping wear. "I'm not even going to bother trying to make myself look presentable" I thought as I disappeared into the bathroom. "They're lucky I decided not to show up in pajamas and duck slippers." I put on a (color of choice) hoodie with a small white cat hiding inside the breast pocket on the hoodie. I also put on a pair of leggings. Once I had clothes on, I grabbed a brush and brushed through my wig. "Damn, I should have at least made an attempt to brush through this mess during that week." It was a struggle to brush through the wig but I was eventually able to get the knots and tangles out. "That should be good." I left the bathroom and went back to Kakucho's room to grab my phone.

Kakucho was waiting for me by the door and the two of us left. I got into his car and put my seat belt on. Reaching into my hoodie pocket, I pulled out my phone and some earphones. I just recently got these because Kakucho had asked me if I wanted anything. I told him I wanted a pair of earphones and that was it. "Now I can drown them out" I thought as I put the earphones in my ears. I scrolled through my Spotify and clicked on a song. "I did my time! And I want out!" I sang and bopped my head to the beat of the song. It seemed I was in a Slipknot type of mood today.

Kakucho didn't say anything about my somewhat loud singing and just drove. He was right that I don't seem to be bothered by what happened but then again, he had a feeling I could be faking it. Once he got to a red light, he looked over in my direction. Lately he's been feeling sorry for me. He thought he felt like that because of what I went through but he didn't know if that was the actually case or not. "I felt this way about her when I first brought her to my apartment" he thought and saw the light turn green. He started driving again and shook his head. "Maybe it might be time for her to live with someone else" he said to himself.

The two of us arrived at the usual building and we got out of his car. I followed him to the lounge room and took a sit. I was too busy playing a mobile game and listening to music to even notice the other Bonten members in the room.

"Well if it isn't, (Y/n)" Sanzu said as he walked up to me. I didn't say anything to him because I couldn't hear him. "Hello? That chick's death fucked you up that bad to the point you can't hear?" He waved his hand in my face. This time I did notice him but still chose to ignore him. Sanzu didn't like this and snatched my phone away from me. I let out a sigh and finally looked up at him. I just stared at him while still listening to whatever song that was playing on shuffle. "You still play candy crush?" Sanzu laughed as he showed me my own phone screen.

"I knew the earphones was a good thing to have, but I forget there's people like him" I thought as I watched him use up all my lives on candy crush.

"You still can't hear me?" Sanzu looked back down at me.

"Have you ever thought she might have earphones in her ears?" Rindou spoke up since he was in the room as well.

"Earphones?" Sanzu reached towards me and moved back the hair that was covering my right ear. He grabbed the earphone out of my ear and dropped it on the ground, crushing it underneath his foot. "I'm sure you can hear me now, right, (Y/n)?"

"There goes 200 dollars" I sighed as I went ahead and took out the left earphone. I reached into my hoodie pocket and grabbed the case, placing the lone earphone in it. "What do you want from me, Sanzu?"

"Oh, you can actually talk to me without shitting yourself?" He did seem a little amused by this.

"I could have before but I didn't want to waste my breath on you."

Cap

He had a grin on his face. "Oh really?" He leaned in closer to my face.

I backed up a bit but I still held my ground for now. "Yeah."

Sanzu's face was dangerously close to mine and before I knew it, I felt him kiss me. I instinctively pushed him away from me. "What the fuck?"

That grin never left his face. "Don't act like you didn't like it."

"I mean I low-key did but he doesn't need to know that" I thought. I wiped my mouth off. "I didn't." Sanzu was about to get closer to me again but Ran stopped him by coming in between us. "No one asked you to step in for me, Ran." I still didn't really want anything to do with him at the moment.

"Now is that anyway to treat the person who just helped you?"

"Oh my bad, here." I pulled down the breast pocket on my hoodie. "There's your thanks." I showed him the white cat with the double middle fingers.

"Cute" he replied.

"I know right." I faked smiled and rolled my eyes. I moved to the side and took my phone back from Sanzu. I then relocated myself next to Rindou. I didn't bother to say anything to him.

Sanzu glared at Ran and walked past him. He followed me to where Rindou was and continued to mess with me. "We weren't finished talking yet, (Y/n)."

"Well I don't have anything to say to you."

Sanzu glared down at me and reached behind him. He pulled out his gun and held it up to my head. Fear had instantly taken over me but I did my best not to show it. "You don't have anything to say to me?" Sanzu cocked his gun. "How about now?"

"You can't kill me." I mean he couldn't unless he got the okay from Mikey, right?

He laughed. "You're only saying that because you think Mikey still has some sort of use for you, right?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm afraid that isn't the case anymore for you, (Y/n)." He brought the gun closer to the certain of my forehead.

I took a deep breath. "You know what? Pull the trigger, Pussy!" I don't know if my fear turned into adrenaline or what. "At least once I'm dead, I don't have to deal with you bastards anymore."

"That's cute coming from the person who's shaking right now."

"I'm just cold." Sanzu and I glared at one another until a door caught our attention.

"What's going on?" asked a voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.1K 51
โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ• BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
828K 45.7K 75
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...