"Only For Us" T...

By roseraze_

JEON'S ENTERPRISES the well known industry...... Korea's biggest company....this company handled by jeon brot... More

•.•.into.•.•
•.•.1.•.•
•.•.2.•.•
•.•.3.•.•
•.•4.•.•
•.•5.•.•
•.•.6.•.•
•.•.7.•.•
•.•.8.•.•
•.•.10.•.• 🌼
•.•.11.•.•
•.•.12.•.•
•.•.13.•.•
•.•.14.•.•

•.•.9.•.•

3.9K 172 33
By roseraze_

Y/n pov....

I opened my eyes...then i saw someone beside me i hurriedly back away from the person...

??: hey finally you woke up...

Y/n: who -who are you...??

??: don't be scared...i wasn't harm you...

Y/n: who bought me here...??

??: frist relax...I'm kim sokejin...(smile)

Sokejin...

Y/n: you bought me here...??

Jin: no my brother bought you here...he told you about got into a accident...he saved you but you fainted that's why he bought you here....

Y/n: o-oh where is your brother...??

??: I'm here...

Then i saw good looking man coming towards me with a bowl..m

Y/n: thanks for saving me...

??: it's ok...btw myself kim taehyung....

Taehyung...

Y/n: I'm y/n...

Tae: here eat this soup...you will get better...

Y/n: ok...do you have spare clothes...

Tae: umm wait...

He said and went outside...after sometime i finished my soups...i talked alot with jin oppa...he is older than me...

Then taehyung came inside with a pair of oversized hoodie and short sweat pants...

Tae: here take it.....

Y/n: thanks...where's bathroom...?!

Jin: there...

I was about to stand up...but of sudden pain i fall on bed...

Tae: ah y/n you are injured...you got hurt in your knee...i treated it but it will take time to cure...

Y/n: o-oh...

Tae: wait let me help you...

He helped to go washroom...then i locked the door and changed into this...

Y/n: thanks for your help...i should go now..

Jin: where will you go in this night... outside isn't safe for a girl in this night...

Tae: you can stay here for tonight...btw where you live....

Y/n: actually I'm from Korea and i lost here..

Jin: what...we are also from Korea but how did you lost..??

Y/n: i was here with mah bosses... they planning to take advantage of mine that's why i run away and i got lost in this Unknown country....

Tae: what...!!! Who are they...??

Y/n: Jeon enterprise owner Jeon brother's...

Jin: oh they...they're our business partner we know that they are womanizer but still how can they do like this with a girl.....

Tae: you did a ryt thing...we will help you to go Korea back...cause we are also going Korea back in some days...we can stay here.

Y/n: thank you. thank you very much i don't know how to pay back you guys... because you guys are doing very big thing for me...

Jin: it's ok...we call oppa na then why can't your oppa do something for his sister...

I hugged...he totally feel like jimin cause jimin also like my brother...

On the other hand in a dark creep room..

The Jeon brothers are covered with blood...and in ground 2 ladies and 1 man begging for spare them...

Jungkook: now feel it b!tch...how we feel when y/n leaved us...

Jeongguk: but don't worry we will find our her soon...and we will gave a miserable punishment...for running away from us...

Those 2 ladies are non other then their hyung's ex...their hyung broke up with them in the party after that Jeon brother's bodyguards kidnapped them...

And the man was who tried to r@pe y/n...

Jungkook: our lovely nonna's how can you do that...you know that how we obsessed with y/n but you guys just made a big mistake by telling her the truth...now get ready to die...

Jeongguk: and you fcking @sshole how did you touched our property...now see what's call the real Torture...you touched her by this hands ryt....

Then Jeon brother's killed the man... frist cutting his hands and then other parts....

Then looked at leia and serim they are looking terrified...they laughed like manics and approach them...

Jeongguk: don't cry nonna we can't see tears in your eyes...

Jungkook: hey brother...let's took out their eye balls then they wouldn't cry...

Serim: n-no p-ple- ahhh

Jungkook stap his knife on her eyes...
Jeongguk did the same with leia...

After finishing their work they stand up and looked at the sacred bodyguards...

Jungkook: we want our y/n in 24 hours.... fine her in this whole Thailand or we guys will see the consequences...

Jeongguk: understand...now clean this mess...

Jeon brothers went out...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued------

Hey candy's hope you liked this chapter 🌸🌷🌼🌻🌺🌹💮...don't forget to vote and comments...luv ya💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4K 23
Jeon Jungkook,the only son of the famous mafia who is more cruel than his father. Ever since his eyes landed on the new transfer student of his colle...
219K 6.6K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
66.5K 2.5K 29
a story about a boy who get obsessed with his sister's boyfriend a girl name jeon Jennie who fell in love with taehyung at first sight and want him a...
16.7K 552 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...