Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love ๐Ÿฅบ
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination..
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS ๐Ÿ˜
One side love...
Agent black ๐Ÿ–ค
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

you are just my imagination

4.2K 126 12
By mrskimkookie

"Not in reality but in my dreams,
You are mine,
And I don't like sharing..."

(Based on real story, story of someone close to me..)

................

"And then they both look in eachother eyes, which just show pure love, pure feelings for eachother... That tiger's beautiful sharp eyes with brown orbs look at his lovely bunny's big doe eyes holding whole universe.

Only God knows how much that tiger love his bunny. Not even that tiger looking boy knows that. He can die for his bunny, he can kill for his bunny.

He is not perfect, but in his bunny eyes he is more than perfect. A bunny who fall in love with his own enemy.

A world where a bunny and tiger a meant to have relationship of prey and Hunter.

But here the hunter fall in love with his own prey and he is not even regretting.

And this is how they always stayed together, leaving whole world and there nonsense talk behind.

And  here ends the book called, the tiger fall for his own prey "

A long sigh left from the writer pretty mouth and he just smile sadly and recheck the last episode for three times and correct all mistakes and upload it.

Then he close his laptop and fall on bed and small sad pout came on his soft lips.

"Now I won't be able to write this book as it's finish. Ahhh... Now I won't be able to write about my crush .. my love... My everything.. "

He is sad, he is already miss his crush, A person who don't even exist.

His phone is vibrating because of everyone comments on his book. Ofcourse, he is pretty famous.

A famous writer, Jeon Jungkook. Who love to write love story and even horror. But his most favourite is fantasy love. At age of 20 he become too famous. He love his all fans, he treat them like his own family. Because he don't have one real family.

Why?

His mom died while giving birth to him, his dad suicide because he got caught doing drug smuggling, but he have elder brother who love him soo much but he is also away from him. As his brother live in US with his wife who don't like jungkook.

She think jungkook is burden for them.

Jungkook have two friends they treat him like their little brother, but they also sometimes make fun of him because he is always lost in his own world of his fantasy. So, jungkook always make some distance from them too. His university students also bully him because of his dad and this made this little angel alone in whole world.

He don't have anyone with whome he share his feelings.

He is always sad, everytime in depression and anxiety. He even have social anxiety. But suddenly one day something happen.

The day he start writing his fantasy love story book of tiger hybrid and bunny hybrid. 'the tiger fall in love with his prey.'

That day he fall for his own book character, his own imaginary character that tiger boy. The Kim Taehyung. Tiger hybrid who is perfect person for jungkook and only love of Jungkook.

He even made that bunny hybrid as him in book because he was getting jealous of that bunny.

Everything start getting good for him, he overcome his anxiety and depression. It's good right? His imaginary character help him alot right?

But not until jungkook got addicted and obsessed with that character, that he learn drawing and making potrait just to visualise him. He become too addicted to him.

..........

NEXT MORNING..

"Ahhh..taetae, good morning see your bunny is up." He said with big smile while looking at paintings and anime in his room.

He went to bathroom with big smile and got freshen up and good ready in his normal home clothes.

He came again and sit on his study table just to see his tiger another pic and smile then he again start talking to his tiger,

"You know, i again saw you in my dream. Close to me. Hug me protective-ly, kissed me on my forehead telling me that I'm not alone you are with me. I heard your heartbeat, sometimes I really think that it's not dream. It's reality, you always come to me at night. To make me feel loved.

Tell me it's true right. Tell me you are really come to me at night to make me feel I'm loved right?"

A tear was about to fall from jungkook eyes but he control himself and smile again and said,

"Ok..leave it, today we have to find idea for new book. Hmm... Let's think."

And like this whole day went away in talking with Taehyung pics and thinking about his new book and checking reviews of his last book, and as always he got jealous when everyone say they love tae and want him or someone like him.

He just belongs to his bunny, and bunny will never give his tiger to anyone.

......

2 months past to  this and jungkook is here sitting in his room and thinking about how his brother wife scold him, he just called because he miss his brother but his sister in law scold too much to him, saying he is just burden to them. He should just die.

He is drinking to fade his pain, he is little drunk and crying from hours and soon fall on floor and close his eyes.

And as he close him eyes he smile as Taehyung happy face come in his mind and he soon got lost in his dream land or should I say in his tae land. And his last words,

"You are just my imagination. I know, but I can't help."

........

"Jimin we should vist Jungkook, he is not contacting us from last week." Yoongi said to his boyfriend who was busy in playing game.

"Ahh, probably busy in writing his book."

"Jimin, let's go" Yoongi said little strictly and take Jimin with him to vist Jungkook.

........

Yoonmin reach at jungkook home and first thing they did is scrunch their nose as whole house is smelling like alcohol and beer bottles here and there whole thing is mess

Both got worried for jungkook and went to his bedroom to find him and what they saw made them shock to death.

Jungkook lying on bed hugging his Taetae pic unconscious, blood flowing from his wrist cuts which cover whole white bedsheet even his Taetae pic got some blood.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Both scream together and take jungkook to the hospital.

......

8 HOURS LATER ...

Jungkook brother came there, while panting and crying. He is in guilt for this condition of his little bean.

"Yoongi how is his condition.."

"Tae, even I don't know.." Yoongi said with long sigh, Taehyung pic is in Yoongi hand which is cover with blood now. Blood of jungkook.

In that condition also jungkook was not ready to leave that painting.

"Ohh, Jeon Taekwang. You came huh ."  Jimin said with ragging voice. Yess, he knows about everything. He is angry on Taekwang for this, he is blaming Taekwang for jungkook condition.

"Jimin, why are you talking like this with him." Yoongi said with little strict voice.

Jimin: because, he is the reason Jungkook did this. Jungkook is on verge of dying because of him

Yoongi: before blaming others, see yourself. What good you did huh? Did you ever call jungkook. Huh!? Did you care about him when he stop texting and calling us for 2 weeks.

Jimin just look down. Tears Fallin from all three eyes. All are guilty for jungkook this condition. But real reason and real culprit no one knows.

.....

After 2 hours doctor came and said he is out of danger and he suggested to contact psychologist for jungkook mental condition.

....

After like 3 hours jungkook woke up and found a new face sitting infront of him. He tried to sit but that person oppose and made him sleep again.

"Hello Jungkook, My name is Kim Namjoon. I get to know you did suicide."

Jungkook didn't reply but suddenly he remember something and start panicking.

"Tae...taetae..my..my..tae.."

His heartbeat increase and doctor came there and even Yoongi who had taehyung pic in his hand.

Doctor trying to control jungkook,when jungkook notice that painting he point at it and Yoongi give it to jungkook. Jungkook hug his painting tightly like his life depends on it. His tears Fallin like never ending.

All feel pity on him, yoonmin and Taekwang felt guilty that now jungkook is taking a simple painting as his comfort place.

Everything got clam and all went out except Namjoon. Everyone hearing everything from outside.

"Soo, jungkook who is this boy in painting?"

A small smile came on jungkook face. He look at Taehyung painting with smile and said,

"He is my world. My everything."

"Aww...how cute 🥰 how you meet him. Wanna tell me your story?"

Namjoom asked in very soft tone like he is talking with a baby.

Jungkook told him whole story but in end he take pause.

"What happen after that jungkook, after your sister in law call that day. What happen after that."

" After two day of it, taetae came in my dreams again as always. I ran to hug him but he...he back away and said to me that I'm useless and I'm burden to this world.

And..and...he left me after that day. He left me too like others."

Jungkook again start crying and his condition got worst again which made doctor to give me anaesthesia.

All felt soo bad for jungkook.

.....

After this Namjoon got meeting with Yoonmin and Taekwang.

"Sir, what happen to my little brother."

"It's all your mistake Mr. Jeon and you two too. You all made him soo lonely that he start to find comfort in a non existing character which he himself made.

He got soo obsessed with his own made character. That now he got a mental disease called  DRC."

After that Namjoon explain about it and gave some medicines for jungkook.

"Because of this he got stuck between dream and reality and can't difference it now, and your wife words hunt him and made him think taehyung will do same and this happened.

He is soo obsessed with this character that he tried to kill himself.

You guys need to make him forgot about this Taehyung boy and make him belive again that he is not lonely and give him all love and care. "

All nodded and did as Namjoon did.. bt..

But after like 2-3 months yoonmin got busy in their University exams and Taekwang need to go back for this business and family.

Jungkook become alone again. He is in good condition now but his mind is disturbed because his Taehyung is taken away from him. All paintings and everything.

....

One day jungkook woke up from his sleep when he hear some noise. He open his eyes and notice that voice is coming from hall.

Jungkook stand from bed and went in hall just to get high shocked.

There his love of him sitting on couch and watching T. V. Looking all gorgeous and beautiful. Jungkook got soo happy and that's when Taehyung look at him.

"Hey my little bun, missed me?"

Jungkook got on his knees tears dropping from his eyes and crying like mad person this voice. This deep voice. He know this voice.

Taehyung came to him and bent to his level and made jungkook look at him

"I'm sorry love, I left you that day. I didn't ment any single word I said that day. I thought I'm not good for you. Soo I left but see now I'm back and now not only in dream but in reality also I'm yours.

Because now I can't stay away from my bunny. This tiger can't stay away from his bunny."

Jungkook just jump on him and hug and cried his heart out.

" I love you taetae, please never leave me. I can't stay away from you. Please don't leave me. Make me your for forever taetae.

I can't stay away from you now. I can't risk to lose you now. Now make me assure you will never leave me. "

Taehyung broke the hug and smash his lips on jungkook soft lips. Both kissed eachother with whole love, their temptation for eachother.

They broke the kiss and a string of Silva connecting their lips.

"Make love with me taetae. Make me your forever."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.9K 11
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) โ€ข nswf content โ€ข smut โ€ข topkook โ€ข bottomtae โ€ข open for story comm...
12.1K 270 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. ยฉ peachyggux
162K 8.2K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...