MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

Por taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... Mรกs

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 12

2.2K 156 27
Por taekook_mama

"Is this the last of the documents?"

"Yes, do you have plans before your meeting with Mr Bang?" Jimin asked picking up all the approved documents to hand over to the secretary later.

"Why am I meeting that old fart in person?" Jungkook asked in irritation.

"I understand it is disgusting to be in his presence but he is one of the biggest and most trusted smugglers we have, we will just give him a few girls after this deal is closed" Jimin shrugged to which the mafia boss just internally groaned but business is business. He doesn't have to like all his partners.

"I hear Lisa is back from her mission, where is she?" He asked.

"Probably flirting with your new secretary again" Jimin chuckled and just in time the said female walked in looking as majestic and beautiful as always with a beautiful smile who h only got wider as she saw the mafia boss.

"Jk~ I missed you~" she sing sang  matching with her heavy boots towards the mafia boss who stared at unamused

"I presume you have goodnews for me" he asked.

"So mean. You haven't seen your best agent in years and this is how you welcome me" she whined

"You were gone for just six months, Lisa" Jimin rolled his eyes at her claiming the best again.

"Felt like sixty years" she groaned sitting down on the couch

"I didn't ask you to sit." Jungkook stated with a stern tone getting the female on her feet immediately taking a professional stand seeing their boss not in the mood for jokes.

"It was really impossible to get anything about the whereabouts of the target or their identity..." She started making her verbal report

"Cut to the chase." Jungkook demanded

"But we found out that The Kim's Order will be in Korean in a month" he quickly added.

Jungkook gritted his teeth at the information, his fist balled so tightly he could feel his fingernails diggering into his palm.

"They are finally stepping their foot into our soil"

** **

Jungkook pressed the half burnt cigar into the ash tray as Mr. Bang showed up at the private space he use for important meetings like this at one of his warehouse.

"It's great to see you again, Jk" Mr bang said with a shit eating grin taking a sit opposite Jungkook.

An expensive whiskey was brought out and served to the old man who isn't keeping his eyes away from the servers since they appeared.

"I believe you have been informed of the goods coming in a week" Jungkook got down to business

"Oh yes, we have received every information needed on the goods, your men are very good at their job" the old man said drafting his eyes at Jungkook's men standing behind the mafia boss eyes stopping and lingering at a very pretty one.

"Good. So we can get straight to signing the documents" Jungkook signalled for Jimin to bring the documents.

"What's the hurry, Jk. We have all night" Mr bang said laughing

"I don't have all night, you must have received the documents so just sign it"

"Atleast, I should be allowed to pick my whore for the night before that"

Jimin fought the urge to roll his eyes as he gestured for someone to bring in the girls arranged for the night. After a few minutes a few number of pretty and sexily dressed ladies walked in with a seductive smile. Been invited for vip clients means heavy bags by the end of the night.

The ladies put a good show to get picked while Jungkook lite another cigar placing them in-between his teeth wrapping his lips around the stick to inhale the smoke into his lungs.

A couple minutes passed but the Mr. Bang was not picking any one yet causing Jungkook to look up at the man with a raised brow.

"Is there a problem? Can't find what you like?" He asked exhaling the thick cloud of smoke from his nostrils. Jimin signalled for them to get another set of girls but it was the same thing frustrating Jimin.

Jungkook wasn't fazed at the old man action, he already knows the man is a piece of shit and would do anything to irritate the mafia boss. They are here because Jimin insisted they need him.

"Is there a specific type you want. I can assure you we have every type and flavor you might need" Jimin said as professional as always mean while he is already irritated inside. Who the hell those the old fart think he is. The set of ladies they have showed him are the best he can never find in any club in the whole of Korea.

"I can pick any one?" The shit eating grin reappeared on Mr bang's face again.

"Yes." Jimin said with confidence.

Lisa was standing by side enjoying the irritation Jimin was going through right now. It could never be her because she would have put a bullet on the perverted old man's leg. She hated men who see people as something they can play with and discard.

"Jk, I believe I can have him then?" The old man asked pointing at Jimin causing all the men standing around to gaspe at the request.

Jungkook looked up at the man with same expressionless face. Jimin was literally waiting to get the permission to waste the bastard.

"I'm sure he will feel better than all those whores earlier" he smirked at Jungkook.

The mafia boss just kept staring at him slowly exhaling the cloudy smoke from his lungs. The whole room was quiet as if waiting for his reaction. He finally looked away from the old man to press the half burnt cigar into the ashtray by the side of his chair.

He made a hand gesture towards Lisa who had an evil smirk while walking away from the room. Within a minute there was gun shots heard outside the VIP room and outside the club startling Mr bang and his men who pulled out their gun but Jimin had in that very seconds shot down the three men in the room with Mr bang before they could react, he placed his gun back to it's place and returned to where he was standing behind Jungkook.

"Jk! What is the meaning of this?!" The trembling man asked trying to act unaffected

Lisa walked back into the room with a satisfied grin.

Jungkook gave Jimin a nod and the older replaced the document on the table with another one neatly placing a pen on it.

"It's funny because I thought you had two lives but look at you now, looking like you would piss yourself" Jungkook tainted unamusedly "Sign here" he pushed the paper to the old man.

"Do you think you will get away with this!" Mr bang growled.

Jungkook yawned looking at his men boredly and they all pointed their gun at the man but Jimin raised his hand to stop them pulling a bag out of nowhere and walking towards the table between the two boss. He slowly unwrapped the bag which showed different toture weapons. The careful scanned the weapon before pulling out a torture knife looking towards the old man who had his eyes bulged out in horror.

Mr bang quickly grabbed the pen and scrubbled his signature into it. "I will make you regret this!" He growled trying to stand up but was pushed down forcefully by Lisa who smirked.

"You should always read a document you are putting your signature, Mr Bang" Jungkook said with a wicked smile taking the paper off his table and scanning through it.

"What do you mean?!"

"You just signed all your company's worth to me, Mr bang. I wonder how you have been surviving in this business that a little threat was shown and you sign just any document"

Mr bang burst out laughing "You think I am child in this business? I have been running this business before you were born! The minute you claim the business my partners and subordinate will hunt you down"

"Oh that. The company that bought or rather took over your business is a government owned business with no documented connection to me according to this document" Jungkook informed before standing up to walk out.

"Clean everything up when you are done" he said to Jimin and Lisa

"What?! I signed the document, let me go!" Mr bang demanded

"You didn't expect to insult my family in front of me and walk out of it alive, right?" The mafia boss walked out of the room leaving a fumbling Jimin and blood tasty Lisa to deal with the man.

____________________

Oh well- it's a mafia book.

See y'all soon.

I purple y'all

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

145K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
25.1K 1.5K 23
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
130K 7.6K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
2.5M 110K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...