๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†...

De purpleu9597

This story is based on Indian theme i searched taekook stories in Indian theme but didn't find many so i dec... Mai multe

A/N
INTRODUCTION
๐Ÿ’–FIRST MEETING๐Ÿฅฐ
โœจLATE NIGHT CALLS๐ŸŒƒ
๐Ÿ‘ฌFRIENDS ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ’™ENGAGEMENT ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’›HALDI CEREMONY๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ’šMEHNDI CEREMONY ๐Ÿ’š
โฃ๏ธSANGEET CEREMONYโฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’œโœจWEDDING CEREMONY โœจ๐Ÿ’œ

5.3K 153 64
De purpleu9597

Author's pov:
Today is the day everyone eagerly waiting for even readers are waiting for it.mainly our groom who can't wait to make the bride his for the rest of his life.

What is the meaning of wedding and marriage?

What is the difference between a wedding and a marriage?

A wedding is a collective name used for all the ceremonies and rituals that take place to give social acceptance to the relationship between two people, whereas marriage is the name of a life long institution, which starts after the wedding.

Right now in Sharma's mansion everyone is in their alloted works like one group making varmala for groom and bride.their fathers are looking after the decorations of mandap.moms engaged themselves with guests and looking after the decorations of mansion,helping maids here and there.

You guys must be wondering what is our groom and bride doing then let's go have look😉

With Taehyungi

Taehyungi is in her room with her friends,her sister jimini talking and spending time with them cause she is gonna miss them all when she have to go with her husband which is very soon.

"Soo...you miss your husband right"Ayesha asked teasingly making tae blush playing with her end of dupatta while looking down.

"He is my fiance....not husband"tae mumbled shyly cause they have been teasing her since they entered the room.

"Yet"continued Isha while laughing with others while looking at red face of tae.

Lina went and hugged tae and told others with sign language "don't tease her, she gonna burst from becoming red"

"Yes stop you guys my baby sis gonna burst if you guys keep teasing her....we dont want our jiju to be mad at us if anything happens to her right"jimini said teasing tae even more.

Tae whined and snuggled her face into pillow which is on her lap.

"Ok okay enough of teasing....but to be honest we are gonna miss u taetae"Natasha said while holding tae's hands, smiling sadly.

"Yes we are gonna miss u so much"Ayesha said while hugging her with tears in her eyes.

"Iam gonna miss u guys too"tae whispered softly while tears making their way down her cheeks.

Well ofcourse who won't miss and who won't cry when you are going leaving your friends and mainly family.

Tae met Isha first when she was just three while playing in the playground since then they became friends and about Ayesha and Natasha,Isha introduced them to tae.lina,the three girls saw that someone teasing her for being mute and made her their friend.

They have known eachother since years.they are with her in her hard times,supported her mentally.tae used to be very shy and introverted but the girls helped her and showed her how to enjoy herself Every moment as hers.

Everyone did a group hug while crying.jimini just sat their with tears in her eyes not want to disturb the friends.

Isha pulled away and said

"Okay you bish you made me cry look my make up got ruined because of you"Isha joked while patting her face with her napkin to light up the mood.

Everyone laughed at her but got cut off when

"Having fun with out me huh"came a voice from the door everyone looked at the door.

"SHANNU"everyone shouted and attacked her with a hug making her stumble but regained her position and chuckled hugging them back.

Shannu is Lina's older sister and the girls love her so much she is like a older sister to them  mainly she is tae's favourite.

"Iam mad at you "tae pulled away while facing other side to show that she is mad at shannu.

"Best of luck with that"the girls whispered to shannu who gulped.

Shannu looked at them with the look that said 'help me please'
But the girls just pretended like they didn't see her.

Shannu fake cried and prayed to God not to let this tiger eat her alive.

"Baby"shannu called her nervously while going towards her.

"Don't baby me....why didn't you come to any of the ceremony"tae asked with an angry pout making everyone coo.

"Aww iam really sorry taetae,what should I do to make you forgive me huh"shannu asked tae who made a thinking face.

"Hmm...buy me 5 buckets of ice cream then i will forgive you"tae said while showing her boxy smile making shannu to dramatically keep her hand on her heart.

"There goes my favourite boxy smile and ofcourse i would love to buy you ice cream"shannu said smiling at her.

"But what about us won't you buy us ice cream"Natasha said pouting along with the three pouting girls.

"Ofcourse i will buy you guys too now stop pouting you guys look like ducks"shannu said chuckling tae and jimini joined her.

They girls brushed of the insult and we're jumping cause they are gonna get free ice cream.

With jungkook

It's been few days since the bride and groom seen eachother. And right now jungkook is with his friends in his room talking about their business or childhood memories.

************************
Time skip

Wedding time

It's time for the wedding. Sharma's and jeon's were getting ready along with the friends of tae and jungkook.

Our bride is getting ready with the help of her friends and her mom,some of her cousins.

"Looking beautiful tae iam sure jiju will have a nose bleed if he sees you"one of the cousin said making everyone laugh and tae a blushing mess.

"Aww tae is blushing huh!"hobi teased tae while tickling tae's  waist.

"Shut up didi.....maaaa"tae whined while pouting towards her ma.

"Ok ok enough teasing my baby"jinie said while hugging her daughter.

Everyone chuckled at that and continued their work.which is getting bride ready.

With jungkook

Our groom jungkook is getting ready with the help of his mom and friends.

"Oh my,my son is so handsome"han ga in said while making his hair.

"Ofcourse he would aunty afterall he is your son"Jackson said more like flirting.

Jungkook throw the flower at him which is used for decoration.making it straight ly hit Jackson face or should I say nose.

"Didn't i tell you not to flirt with my mom....idiot"jungkook said with a chuckle.

Jackson rubbed his nose at the ticklish feeling.looking at that everyone burst out laughing making Jackson pout.

"Don't pout you look like a duck"baek said while wrapping his arms around Jackson's shoulder.

"Whatever "Jackson muttered under his breath.

"Woah bro you look smoking hot "yug said while winking at him.

Jungkook laughed

"You yourself look like a snack...whom are you trying to impress huh!"jungkook teased yug

"What!?can't i look like this for my Bros wedding "yug acted like offended.

"Yeah yeah we know "chanyeol replied back with mischievous smile.

(Their friends know about yugyeom's crush for Lina and they support him but that doesn't mean they won't tease him right😉)

The door opened revealing yoongi already in his attire.

"Mom,dad told me to call you guys car is ready"yoongi said

"Oh yes we are done"han ga in said while clipping brooch to jungkook's suit.

"Looking good kook"yoongi said while patting his shoulder.

"Thanks hyung"jungkook replied back smiling.

After that everyone made their way towards downstairs and hopped in the car to reach their destination.

Soon they reached their destination/mandap.

Author's pov:

Wedding arrangements

Entrance

Hallway.

Indoor dining area.

Outdoor dining area.

Guests seats.

Family relatives seats/side view of mandap.

Mandap.

Everyone are amazed by the decoration and arrangements of the wedding.afterall it's Sharma's and jeon's (or should I say taekook 😉)

Jungkook is already in mandap sitting opposite to the pandit and doing the ritual of his side. His parents are standing near him.

Jungkook's attire.

Soon it's time for bride's arrival.

Jungkook is eagerly waiting for his fiance whom he didn't see or talk from a week.

Soon his wish came true.

There she is looking so beautiful and being a centre of attention.
She is looking down shyly while coming along with her parents.

Taehyungi/Bride look:

Make up

Hair

When tae is near to the mandap jungkook went towards her extending his hand,tae smiled shyly still looking down and took his hand making everyone around them coo.jungkook helped her to climb stairs.

Soon the wedding started.

Sharma's did kanyadaan to jeon's .

Jungkook is just looking at tae who is too shy to look up throughout the process of kanyadaan.

Now it's time for 7 phera

Pandit got up from his seat along with tae and jungkook.

Pandit took the edge of tae's dupatta and tied it to edge of jungkook shervani.

Jungkook and Taehyungi linked their pinky fingers and started their 7 phera.

FIRST PHERA – PRAYER FOR FOOD AND NOURISHMENTS.

SECOND PHERA – STRENGTH.

THIRD PHERA – PROSPERITY.

FOURTH PHERA – FAMILY.

FIFTH PHERA – PROGENY.

SIXTH PHERA – HEALTH.

SEVENTH PHERA.

After they are done they say on their places and pandit gave jungkook mangalsutra to tie.

Jungkook got up and took it from pandit's hand and tied to Taehyungi neck who looked up at him with smile.jungkook smiled back after he is done knotting three times,he kissed her forehead making tears to fall from the eyes of Sharma's thinking that they made a right choice marrying their daughter to jungkook.

Jungkook wore the toe ring to tae who extended her leg and kept it in rose filled plate.

Now it's time for Talambralu

Pandit mixed the rice grains with turmeric, thermocol coloured balls and kept in the middle of jungkook and Taehyungi.

Girls are on tae's side and boys are on jungkook's side.

Tae and jungkook kept their hands in plate at the same time.

They both started pouring the mixed rice grains on each other with their friends cheering in the background.

Tae and jungkook both are fighting for the Talambralu plate but jungkook lifted the plate high making all grains fall on tae making her giggle.

Meanwhile our yoonmin couple and yuglina couple are stealing glances at each other.

Soon the wedding ended with lots of memories,laugh,smiles or maybe formation of new couples.

Finally,jungkook's wish came true to marry his first love.the marriage may be arranged but turned out to be love marriage.

But are we complaining though?

~The End•~

💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨

Thank u so much for reading this hope you guys like this chapter.i tried my best to make it detailed.

If you guys want i can write a sequel to this book about what happened after marriage.

BORAHAE 💜

Bye Bye

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

32.4K 1K 16
Basically each chapter will be a situation in little hobi of bts' s life in different AUs like omegaverse , highschool ! Requests are open ! Love you...
772K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.5K 255 11
Jimin- Every one sees me as a player but no body knows my pain, no body knows what my life has been like, my insecurities and my darkest Secret. Mone...
155K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...