Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

By lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 12

72 4 0
By lebi02

Third Emerald: Golden Cave

.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Twelve ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

When we were outside I saw Bryce and Claire ask permission and say goodbye to their parents. I was probably getting mad about yesterday. So Bryce hangs out with Amy.

I can't believe it and this is ridiculous.

"Okay, Guys we should ride a Carriage mom and dad asked permission to go to Golden Cave," Claire said bringing a Carriage with one horse. They agreed on the step in the carriage.

I saw Bryce sitting beside Amy. My feeling is now desirous to stare at him. I asked Claire.

"Umm Claire..."

"Yes, Sonic?" She turned around seeing outside I said. "I go running I waiting for you all at the Golden Cave."

"Okay!"

Then I use my speed running to go to Golden Cave. Tempered being ignored two Amy and Bryce make a new couple.

I walked to the entrance to the Golden Cave and saw everything gold inside. But I still find the third emerald. Someone called heard.

"Sonic!"

I turned around Claire was waving her hand to me also two couples (Amy and Bryce). I rolled my eyes but the thing is my mission is to get chaos emeralds back with Dr. Eggman. We continue going to the Golden Cave.

Amy's Pov 🌹

I was on the Carriage ride with Claire and Bryce. I got a feeling worried about Sonic or he was mad at me yesterday.

"Amy."

I stopped think saw Claire's face. Then she asked me. "Are you okay you seem worried?"

"Yeah! I'm okay Claire." I sheepishly laugh with a fake smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!" I said being fake happy turned and looked to the window seeing Sonic was running road. Then Bryce held my hand and said to me.

"Don't worry Amy I'm sure Sonic is mad at me. He is rude am I right."

"How dare to talk Sonic say that that's not nice," I said my thoughts being angry. I defend Bryce.

"No Bryce! He is the fastest thing alive and a Legendary hero. Don't you dare talk Sonic like that!"

"Hey I thought were not arguing. We're having our first date. Not Sonic again!" Bryce shouted at me.

I couldn't believe it. Sonic is my friend or I have a crush on him my boyfriend.

"No! You say it's 'Friendly Date'," I replied to him snapped out. "I cannot believe it that I liked you!"

I was shocked and froze for a moment.

"Bryce, Amy you should stop fighting." Claire snapped. Bryce looked away I was looking away window too.

The Carriage stop made it to the Golden Cave. I jump to the ground seeing Bryce was so upset. Then I saw Sonic walk away. I followed them.

The tunnel into two paths.

"Uh which were we going to?" Sonic said then, Claire declare. "Umm, we have to split up into two groups. Sonic and Bryce you go to the right. I and Amy am going to the left. "

They agreed. I saw Bryce and Sonic lead the right path. Then I right followed Claire.

"Amy I'm sorry that my Brother." Claire apologizes to me about her brother.

"That's okay Claire. I don't understand why he liked me. When were first met." I said to Claire she turn around and rubbed her neck with weird.

"You see Amy. My brother Bryce likes flirting with girls except you."

I was surprised. So that's why he always flirted with me then I got blushed. But it's not the date. I'm in love with Sonic. He is just a friend but I have to tell truth, Claire.

"Look!" Claire shouted seeing the light color yellow. Then I gotta a hint of her.

"I think Chaos Emerald is light."

"Let's go!" She said running and I followed her she is so fast. I am so worried Sonic and Bryce are okay or maybe get into a fight.

Sonic's Pov 💙

I was taking the Right path I scoffed looked away then Bryce glared at me.

"Look I know you like Amy that much so stay away from her!" I glared said Bryce became sadly down. "I don't understand Sonic. I like Amy and all the girls are flirting with me just because you are the fastest thing alive a great hero. I'm just a living Prince."

I was shocked I had never seen Prince Bryce he was so Sad. Cause I'm a hero and the fastest thing alive he is quite disappointed.

"You're a Prince and a great hero. You have been likely having a sister. I don't have my family. I just become a hero." I told Bryce to come closer.

"Don't worry I help you." I raised my hand then Bryce smiled and grabbed my handshake.

"I and Amy won't make out," Bryce admitted then I was shocked my head turn around him.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Bryce nodded serious tone.

"Yes! Wait why am I jealous of Amy?" I said my thoughts.

"So Sonic gonna teach me how to flirt with girls?" Bryce smirked and I agreed then I talked advice of him.

Amy's Pov 🌹

The Chaos Emerald light is coming Me and Claire follow the light all the way.

"Almost there."

I saw the river is color gold. I wasn't expecting that for the first time at Golden Cave before.

"How do we get across the river?" I asked Claire if she knows about this cave. She sees the wooden boat or should I say golden boat.

"There's a golden boat let's go," Claire said to me and we seat then she was in charge of the oars rowing the boat to the river.

We made it to the river. Claire continued the walk seeing the light Chaos emerald. She points at me seeing.

"Amy, look there it is!"

"It's a Chaos emerald!" I said seeing Chaos emerald and I grabbed it and chuckled.

" 3 more to go. I wonder Sonic and Bryce hope is okay?"

Claire's ears heard someone's footsteps on the right path.

"Claire, what's wrong?"

"This isn't bad I forget the right path with Sonic and my brother," Claire said looking at me then I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"According to the book. The right path it takes a wild beast likes golds and the not allow them to beware." She explained to me and I got the feeling Sonic and Bryce are getting into trouble.

"Oh no we have warned them!"

"Let's go!" Claire agreed to go back to the right path.

Sonic's Pov 💙

I advised Bryce then we have gotten a lot better. That, someone, reminds me and my best buddy Tails. We have been laughing together share our stories.

"Hey, Sonic."

"Yes."

"I just wanna say thank you. I am sorry to be rude to you. I don't have many friends." Bryce said something good side then I smiled to tap his shoulder.

"Well, you are not the only one. You got me and Amy too."

"Your right, by the way, have you been friends a lot with Amy?" Bryce asked me then I got a sweat drop.

"Yes, she is my best friend turns out she is falling in love with me. She is obsessed or huge fan number 1 of me. Amy keeps running and running. I don't like her that much." I tell the story of Bryce about Amy Rose and how we have been friends.

"I know you like her." Bryce grin then I do many sweats drops. "No, I don't like her."

"Listen Sonic I know you like Amy. You know love her. Is this She likes you more than your friend? Give her a chance to talk about your feelings."

After Bryce said to continue walking. He's right only maybe I could chance talk with Amy. After all, she is my best friend.

I heard footsteps come toward then I stop Bryce looked at me.

"Sonic?"

"Quick hide," I said to Bryce hiding the rock-looking Wild Beast collecting the golds. I asked Bryce a question. "Umm Bryce you don't remember at the left side. Right?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. On that left side, there's is a wild beast that loves gold."

I hear the sounds of the beast louder.

"And Anyone people or animal don't belong here place!" Bryce explained then I was shocked to see the Wild beast attacking us then I saw Amy smash the hammer of the beast.

"Uh, Amy?"

"Don't worry I will handle this and Claire as well. You guys go we take care of this." Amy turn around while she holding her hammer.

I cannot leave her. But I just want to help Amy. I replied reaction.

"No! Amy, I will handle this. Claire and Bryce, you got to get out of here. Amy and I handle the monster."

"Of course," Claire replied then she hold his brother's hand to go outside.

I was using spin dash to beast knocked down. Then Amy smash her hammer those rocks trapped. Then we go back outside.

Then I saw Amy was hurting a little knee.

"Amy are you alright?" I asked her then she said. "Yes, I will be fine."

I raised my hand and smiled. "Here take my hand we're almost there."

She grabbed my hand offset to walk. Outside the Golden Cave. Claire hugged her.

"Oh, Amy you're okay."

"Thanks and Claire thank you for everything."

"You're welcome." She replied. I saw Amy even smile on her face but then Bryce teased behind me. "So you confess her yet."

I jumped scared saw Bryce. I madly at him.

"Bryce!"

"Sorry Sonic. I might not know her that well, but I can tell that she's a rare one. You're caught yourself a real catch." Bryce stated, smirking at me.

"I have no idea of what you're talking about." I denied blushing. Bryce just laughed, patting my back.

"Anyway, we met to see you again." Bryce raised his hand then I agreed to shake hands. Then Bryce whispered to Amy.

"Be careful and be safe Amy."

"I won't."

"So, you guys are leaving?" Claire asked then I replied. "Yes still have 3 chaos emeralds. But still, four to get. "

"Thanks, Claire and Bryce." I'm saying thanks to the Princess and Prince.

"You're welcome to be safe on the road and good luck two of you." Claire smiled and said me and Amy.

I saw Amy when I began to sing.

Sonic: We're gonna walk down that path and over the rise

Amy: Guess we'll discover just where our destiny lies

Sonic: Who cares how dark it'll be, 'cause I've got you

Amy: You've got me

Sonic/Amy: So let's go see where this whole thing's going

Sonic/Amy: Next stop, anywhere

Amy: And where I'm supposed to be with you close to me

Sonic/Amy: Next stop, anywhere

Sonic: Facing every jeopardy linked inseparably

Sonic/Amy: Next stop, anywhere

Amy: Though it may get rough for us

Sonic: We'll enough for us

Sonic/Amy: Next stop, anywhere

Amy: And the world is waiting

Sonic: I feel it waiting

Amy: With new adventures to share

Sonic: Everywhere

Sonic/Amy: Everywhere

Claire and Bryce waved to say goodbye to me and Amy walked away.

Eggman Pov's 🔴

I see Amy and Sonic are going next journey holding three chaos emeralds.

"Three more chaos emeralds to go," I said very excitingly. She saw the watching two.

"So Princess has to watch these two?"

Sally was given glared at me she doesn't speak.

"Well then if you don't have to speak I guess I will be one talking off by myself." I started saying princess she rolled her eyes. "You're annoyed Eggman."

"Let us say I guess something is wrong about your boyfriend the blue hedgehog," I said something suspicious then Sally crossed her arms.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, it's nothing look I have to go get some lunch food. I will be back." I walked and closed the door. I said to myself.

"Three chaos emeralds to go that chaos emeralds will be mine and also finally catch Sonic the Hedgehog as for the pink hedgehog well I'll deal it here later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 214 34
The pink hedgehog named Amy Rose had always been in love with the blue hedgehog named Sonic ever since Amy first laid eyes on him when they were kids...
8.9K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...
94.3K 1.6K 20
Amy is new to Emerald high, but she has a special talent! What will happen when she goes into the talent show with her new friend sonic? Will she mes...
30.5K 487 22
Amy was a new student in Mobius high. When she lays eyes on the most popular kid in the school known as Sonic, she began to fall for him badly. When...