Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

Galing kay lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 11

77 4 0
Galing kay lebi02

Battle for Hearts

.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Eleven  ~💙

Bryce's Pov 💛

Day 1...

In the morning I was stretch my arms to get ready for a prince. I saw Amy walking. I and Sonic would go on a silent battle for a certain Amy's attention and praise, to which I'm gonna win. That Fastest thing alive hedgehog or should I say Slowest thing alive hedgehog I could new nicknamed for that.

But first I need a strategy to get attention, Amy. She thought it would be rude not to go along with my attempts of courtship.

"Morning we having ain't it Sugarplum?" I greeted in a flirty tone, smirking at the girl. Amy turn around faking a sweet, closed-eye smile.

"Good morning! How are you?" Amy greeted me, waving a hand when I took her hand and placed a kiss.

"Well, I'm feeling better than a wilted flower now that you're here." I flirted. An irk mark appeared on Amy's forehead as she hastily pulled her hand away, placing it behind her back and wiping it on her dress.

"Right, Excuse me, but I have a set of chores I need to finish." Amy lied and walked away from me. Then I grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.

"Don't worry about the chores. I'll finish them...em for ya." I said as he held Amy's hand. Amy was about the object when Sonic coughed behind her.

"Amy's not helpless, Bryce. She can do her chores much better than you." Sonic started as he stood next to Amy, crossing his arms.

"That's no way to treat a lady, making her do chores meant for men. Explains why you don't have any relationships." I replied while picking my fingernails.

"I'm not making her do the chores all by herself. I'm just going to help her." Sonic said to me. How dare he say that to me.

"What's the difference?"

"The difference is that at least I acknowledge that she's no damsel in distress that needs someone doing her work for her," Sonic answered as he grabbed Amy's hand from me. But I and Sonic and I started the battle.

"Guys-" Amy started but ignored me and Sonic kept on tugging and pulling.

"Guys?"

"Please, stop that."

"WOULD YOU TWO JUST STOP IT ALREADY?!" Amy snapped, starting to get irritated. She was probably mad at me or Sonic.

"This, is. THE LAST STRAW!" Amy yelled, causing me and Sonic to back away from Amy. "This is a silly fight the two of you have better stop, right now! Seriously, this has been going on the whole day and it's driving me nuts."

"What fight?" I lied, sheepishly smiling as I swung an arm around Sonic's neck, Sonic doing the same. "See? We're not fighting."

"Yeah! Boys just sometimes go on small harmless people because we're boys?" I gave Sonic a look, mentally facepalming at my horrible attempt at lying.

"Oh really?"  Amy asked, folding her arms on her chest.

"Yes."

"I want to get along with you two. I have to go, Claire, to examine chaos emeralds."

Day 2...

"Good morning, sugarplum. Did you have a good night's sleep?" I said being greeted as I pulled the chair next to the girl I mean Amy. When I was about to sit, Sonic already sat on the chair he pulled while smugly sipping on tea.

"Why, good morning Bryce." Sonic greeted, smirking. Then I replied with a fake cough. "Ahem, you don't respect me as a 'good morning your Highness' I'm a prince of Corona."

"Whatever." Sonic stiffed his mouth I scowled as I was to sit on the chair across from my sister. I glare at the blue hedgehog.

"Good morning, and yeah, the blanket was so comfy!" Amy answered, putting a hand on her cheek as she remembered how soft the blankets were probably made from the fleece of the sheep she saw.

"Good, I'm glad you like the blanket I made," I stated, grabbing a piece of toast and spreading some marmalade on the bread.

"You made the blanket?" Amy asked in an amazing tone.

"Ya bet I did! I made all of the blankets used in this town. My mother Queen taught me to sew. All were tender, loving care." I proudly declared. Amy looked at me.

"Great job Bryce," I said my thoughts. As Sonic glared at me.

"Hey Amy, would you like to go walking just like old times," Sonic said to Amy but confused. "But Sonic I thought-"

Sonic cuts off what she says. "Yeah, but we have to go there is a market where a lot of stuff comes on let's go."

Sonic grabbed Amy's hand to go and she turned around me. "See you later Bryce."

"See you later Amy."

I smiled at her. Then sigh my breath. Then my sister Claire arrived and asked me. "So Bryce still has-"

"Yeah, I know Claire I want attention, Amy. But first I get time to push hard." I cut my sister and said glare at Sonic and Amy are together. 

Day 3...

But then Sonic opened the door and saw I was angry. Then He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"What do you want Bryce?"

"You never bow down to me and say 'your highness' never respects me," I said, resentment toward Sonic.

"Listen we don't wanna fight. I mean you're a prince of Corona."

"Aww, the blue hedgehog is sacred to fight Prince. I mean you are not the fastest hedgehog or should I say, faker." I being pity or mean things to Sonic.

"Oh yeah," Sonic jumped and grabbed my shoulder to push the wall. Then I grabbed his shoulders to begin to wrestle.

"You know Amy is not interested it's you Sonic."

"Well, then I and Amy am getting chaos emeralds. She is going along with me." Sonic said the spin dash attack on me and began to stand. "What you know Me and Amy are gonna be a great couple but you don't have."

"Amy makes her own decision to which her path, and second, Me and Amy are j, just friends," Sonic said to me but me and Sonic gonna attacked both the ground.

"I admitted I know it You're just jealous I'm always flirting with Amy," I smirked at him.

"Im not jealous!" Sonic shouted at me that's why. Then Amy and Claire saw us.

"Sonic."

"Bryce."

"Are you okay Bryce?" My sister Claire said I was standing then, and Amy inquired about Sonic.

"What about you Sonic are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright Amy but." Sonic was standing up too.

"Look, that was his fault!" I and Sonic said at the same time pointing at each other.

"Just stop! Look, please just leave me alone." Amy pleaded, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Okay, I'll stop," I said, perking Sonic's ears. "But, will you go on a date with me?" I added, kneeling and holding my hand out.

Amy was shocked looking down at me with a huge blush on her face. She knew I always flirted with her expecting many girls to flirt with me. But she didn't know that I had serious attempts.

Sonic was surprised not expecting me to ask a girl out on a date. "I advise not to say yes, to that," Sonic suggested holding up his index finger.

"Why not?" I queried, glaring at the Sonic.

"Well, she's only known you for a day. As her friend, I have the responsibility to not let her go out with strangers she just met." Sonic defended

"Friend huh?" I provoked. Sonic's eyebrow twitched in annoyance as I prepared myself for my answer.

"Y-yes! What's wrong with that?"

"Look you know Amy and I were just on a mission to get chaos emeralds for her attention because you're her FRIEND?" Sonic told me then I saw Amy's eyes turn to look at the Sonic.

"I-I... Know what just forget it! Go ahead and go on date with him! See if I care." Sonic shouted as he ran out of the room.

"Sonic!" Amy called. She was about to follow the Sonic, but I stopped her from moving.

"So? What do you say? You think of it as just a friendly date." I questioned, staring intently at Amy. She raised her eyebrows furrowed as she looked back to where Sonic ran. "Don't mind him. I bet he's still just sleepy. So?"

"Fine," Amy replied, giving in. "But! It's a friendly date. Sonic's right. I don't know you well enough to go on an actual date with you."

"Fair enough. I look forward to our friendly date." I said, waving goodbye. Once back turn from Amy while walking a small smirk formed on my lips. Then I go inside the room and I squeal a little.

Sonic's Pov 💙

Day 1...

In the morning I was stretching my arms so I saw Amy walking. I and Bryce would go on a silent battle for a certain Amy's attention and praise, to which I'm gonna win.

This Prince Bryce very flirts with all the girls and Amy. I got new arch-rival well Shadow is my first arch-rival.

But first I need a strategy to get attention, Amy. She thought it would be rude not to go along with my attempts of courtship and course Sally. I saw Bryce walking to greet Amy.

"Morning we having ain't it Sugarplum?" Amy greeted in a flirty tone, smirking at the girl. Amy turn around faking a sweet, closed-eye smile.

"Good morning! How are you?" Amy greeted Bryce, waving a hand when he took her hand and placed a kiss.

I rolled my eyes and was but mad. And I said pretending to be Bryce's voice.

"Oh morning Sugarplum how are you today. Bleh."

I pissed my mouth looking at Bryce at Amy.

"That's now should lady flirted."

"Well, I'm feeling better than a wilted flower now that you're here." Bryce flirted. An irk mark appeared on Amy's forehead as she hastily pulled her hand away, placing it behind her back and wiping it on her dress.

"Right, Excuse me, but I have a set of chores I need to finish." Amy lied and walked away from me. Then he grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.

"Hmph, I should go that prince." I walk toward two.

"Don't worry about the chores. I'll finish them...em for ya." Bryce said as he held Amy's hand. Amy was about the object when I coughed behind her.

"Amy's not helpless, Bryce. She can do her chores much better than you." I started by standing next to Amy, crossing my arms.

"That's no way to treat a lady, making her do chores meant for men. Explains why you don't have any relationships." Bryce replied while picking my fingernails.

"Oh he's good, but not that easy," I said in my thoughts.

"I'm not making her do the chores all by herself. I'm just going to help her." I said to Bryce

"What's the difference?"

"The difference is that at least I acknowledge that she's no damsel in distress that needs someone doing her work for her," I answered being a sassy tone as I grabbed Amy's hand from Prince. This is I and Bryce and glares at the battle.

"Guys-" Amy started but ignored me and Bryce kept on tugging and pulling.

"Guys?"

"Please, stop that."

"WOULD YOU TWO JUST STOP IT ALREADY?!" Amy snapped, starting to get irritated. She was probably mad at me or Bryce.

"Oh, no..." I whispered, backing away.

"This, is. THE LAST STRAW!" Amy yelled, causing me and Bryce to back away from Amy. "This is a silly fight the two of you have better stop, right now! Seriously, this has been going on the whole day and it's driving me nuts."

"What fight?" Bryce lied, sheepishly smiling as I swung an arm around my neck, I doing the same. "See? We're not fighting."

"Yeah! Boys just sometimes go on small harmless people because we're boys?" Bryce gave me a look, mentally facepalming at my horrible attempt at lying.

"Oh really?"  Amy asked, folding her arms on her chest.

"Yes."

"I want to get along with you two. I have to go, Claire, to examine chaos emeralds."

Day 2...

"Good morning, sugarplum. Did you have a good night's sleep?" Bryce said being greeted as he pulled the chair next to Amy. When Bryce was about to sit, but I'm the fastest thing alive hedgehog I already sat on the chair he pulled while smugly sipping on tea.

"Why, good morning Bryce." I greeted, smirking. Then Bryce replied with a fake cough. "Ahem, you don't respect me as a 'good morning your Highness' I'm a prince of Corona."

"Whatever." I pissed my mouth he scowled as she was to sit on the chair across from sister Claire. Bryce glared at the blue hedgehog that's me.

"Good morning, and yeah, the blanket was so comfy!" Amy answered, putting a hand on her cheek as she remembered how soft the blankets were probably made from the fleece of the sheep she saw.

"Good, I'm glad you like the blanket I made," Bryce stated, grabbing a piece of toast and spreading some marmalade on the bread.

"You made the blanket?" Amy asked in an amazing tone.

"Ya bet I did! I made all of the blankets used in this town. My mother Queen taught me to sew. All were tender, loving care." Bryce proudly declared. Amy looked at him. As I glared at Bryce.

"Alright, that's it." I was angry with my thoughts. I gonna pass through Bryce. I said to Amy about being like to hang out or friends hang out.

"Hey Amy, would you like to go walking just like old times," I said to Amy but was confused. "But Sonic I thought-"

I cut off what she says. "Yeah, but we have to go there is a market where a lot of stuff comes on let's go."

I grabbed Amy's hand to go and she turned around to Bryce. "See you later Bryce."

"See you later Amy."

So outside me and Amy hang out at the market then I smiled at my favorite food.

"Oh, boy chill dog."

The hotdog man gives me a chill dog. Then I greet him. "Thanks, man. Here keep it changing." I give him some money. Then I bite the chill dog.

"You love chill dog don't you?" Amy asked me then I bite. "Yes, this is best."

"Umm Sonic..."

"Yes, Amy," I replied then She rubbed her neck said. "There is something to tell you."

"Okay, what is it, Amy."

I know Amy is something to say it's about I got an attitude because of Prince Bryce. Or did I get too far from her?

"Sonic, you should respect Prince Bryce he is Prince of Corona. Don't you know that?" Amy said about Bryce the I said.

"Sorry, Amy but that Prince very gets closer to you." I held her arms and she looked at me.

She shrugged my hand then Amy stood up herself. "Sonic, I'm 12 years old you don't need to protect me. I'm not a little girl anymore."

"Amy, remember that our deal," I said about her and my deal. She turns around to me. "I know but we're friends. I'm sick being running away or chasing you. Then you avoid me when you go, hero, or maybe Sally. I'm being romantic with you and nice. Why Sonic?"

Amy knew she is mad at me I'm being ignored or running away. I have to tell you sorry about the past. But I like Sally but as for Amy, she is like a sister to me.

"Amy listen umm what about let me work things out like two of us."

Amy passed through me and she walked away then she stopped and walked around me she said. "Never gonna happen, by the way, I know you're jealous. Because of me and Bryce."

She continued to walk away then I crossed my arms and said shouted. "I'm not Jealous."

"Maybe..." I said my thoughts about being admitted.

Day 3...

I was still sleepy and heard a knock loud. Then I get up and open the door and saw Bryce was angry. Then I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What do you want Bryce?"

"You never bow down to me and say 'your highness' never respects me," Bryce said, resentment toward me.

"Listen we don't wanna fight. I mean you're a prince of Corona."

"Aww, the blue hedgehog is sacred to fight Prince. I mean you are not the fastest hedgehog or should I say, faker." Bryce being pity or mean things to I growled.

"Alright, that's enough Prince."

"Oh yeah," I jumped and grabbed his shoulder to push the wall. Then Bryce grabbed my shoulders to begin to wrestle.

"You know Amy is not interested it's you Sonic," Bryce said

"Well, then I and Amy am getting chaos emeralds. She is going along with me." I said the spin dash attack on Bryce and began to stand. "What you know Me and Amy are gonna be a great couple but you don't have."

"Amy makes her own decision to which her path, and second, Me and Amy are j, just friends," I said to myself but Bryce and Me gonna attacked both the ground.

"I know it You're just jealous Im always flirting with Amy."

"Im not jealous!" I shouted at him that's why. Then Amy and Claire saw us.

"Sonic."

"Bryce."

"Are you okay Bryce?" Claire said Bryce and he was standing staring at me.

"What about you Sonic are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright Amy but." I was standing up too.

"Look, that was his fault!" Bryce and I said at the same time pointing at each other.

"Just stop! Look, please just leave me alone." Amy pleaded, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Okay, I'll stop," Bryce said, perking my ears. "But, will you go on a date with me?" Bryce added, kneeling and holding my hand out.

Amy was shocked looking down at me with a huge blush on her face. She knew He always flirted with her expecting many girls to flirt with him. But she didn't know that he had serious attempts.

I was surprised not expecting me to ask Amy out on a date. "I advise you not to say yes, to that," I suggested holding up his index finger.

"Why not?" Bryce queried, glaring at me.

"Well, she's only known you for a day. As her friend, I have the responsibility to not let her go out with strangers she just met." I defended her.

"Friend huh?" I provoked. Sonic's eyebrow twitched.

"Y-yes! What's wrong with that?"

"Look you know Amy and I were just on a mission to get chaos emeralds for her attention because you're her FRIEND?" I told Bryce then Amy's eyes turn to look at me.

"I-I... Know what just forget it! Go ahead and go on a date with him! See if I care." I shouted as ran out of the room.

"Sonic!" Amy called. She was about to follow me, but Bryce stopped her from moving. I was laying a pillow and growled.

"If Bryce dates with Amy. I don't care."

Amy's Pov 🌹

When things get pretty competitive Sonic and Bryce get attention from me. Always Boys fight Girl me. However why Sure Bryce is very sweet and helps me from others.

Of course Sonic but he is acting strange when we go to the market. He can't tell me about something. Was Sonic jealous? I think he is my best friend. But he is with Sally now.  But now Bryce asked me for a date.

"So? What do you say? You think of it as just a friendly date." Bryce questioned, staring intently at me.

This is ridiculous Bryce asked me for a 'Date' but we just met for a day.

I raised my eyebrows furrowed as I looked back to where Sonic ran. "Don't mind him. I bet he's still just sleepy. So?"

"Fine," I replied, giving in. "But! It's a friendly date. Sonic's right. I don't know you well enough to go on an actual date with you."

I know I like Bryce but only 'Friendly Date' he is just a friend. That's all.

"Fair enough. Bryce looks forward to our friendly date." He said, waving goodbye. Once back turn from me. Then open the door of my room. Then laid down on my bed. Said to me seeing the window.

"Did Sonic say that to me? Is he jealous of Me, Bryce asked me to date?  I think Sonic was mad at me or hated me. Oh well, I guess the mission, Chaos Emerald. I hope this day will be Tomorrow."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.2K 444 18
After separating herself from her friends, Amy Rose has become a matured, independent hedgehog of 17. But what madness will occur when a robot smashe...
172 0 16
Sonic and Amy Rose's journey to love and their adventures as heroes Across the multiverse and in different points in time(cover not final)
364 34 17
It's 25 years later... Queen Amelia Rose the Hedgehog married Blue Hedgehog Sonic The Hedgehog. They have 3 Children Aurora, Spazz, and Crystal. On...
1.1K 55 16
G.U.N. has located the Master Emarald, a powerful, green gem that could be dangerous if in the wrong hands. When a mysterious platypus arrives on Ear...