moon knight oneshots

By ACHlLLESCOMEDOWN

moon knight one shots. not actually lowercase. requests open. More

someone you loved
you're missing her
a cuppa
self sabotage
bar tab

intro

1.1K 7 9
By ACHlLLESCOMEDOWN

hello hello!

to start off, I'll answer everyone's first question. no, I don't use lowercase when I'm actually writing the fic's. I abandon my aesthetic and write properly.

secondly, my requests are open. when sending requests please include as much detail as you can. keep in mind that you CAN request something that ISN'T a 'x reader'.

thirdly, when I write I either write for pleasure or for an outlet. that means future stories may include things such as violence, gore, s/h, depressive states/thoughts, suicidal thoughts and/or actions/attempts, anger, swearing, mentions of rape/non con elements. really all the bad things. but some things are happy. happiness is cool too.

thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...