MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

By taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 6 (M)

3.4K 172 46
By taekook_mama

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

Just a few minutes into their drive, Jungkook noticed a black bmw taling after them.

"We are been followed detective" Jungkook said sweetly to the other

"I know"

"I will scare them away, just drive" Jungkook said pulling out a gun as he checked the bullets.

"You have guts pulling out a gun in front of me" Taehyung said amused.

"It's yours" Jungkook laughed causing Taehyung to check his waist and noticed his gun was missing

"Don't worry I will return it. Only took it for safety measures" he said before the detective would ask

"Don't shoot" taehyung said as he accelerated the car taking a sharp turn driving right ahead taking another turn. Jungkook smirked at this, the other was a really interesting fellow.

They drove down till they pulled over at one of Jungkook's hotel. He looked at the detective wondering if he knew this was his or not but decided to not say anything.

"You seem to have an expensive taste" Jungkook commented as They got out of the car and walked into the hotel lobby.

Taehyung just gave him a smile as they walked into the lobby and the staffs who didn't know him by face simply bowed in greeting

"Can I get a suite?" Taehyung asked while handing his card to the receptionist who smiled as she typed away in her system to book them a room.

Jungkook grin at the older and his choice of room. He must really like a luxury life and the room he picked was one of jungkook's favorite suite here. The Mafia boss just smiled amused at the feeling of someone else sorting the bills.

"Here, take the elevator to the last floor. Please enjoy your stay sir" she finally said after a couple minutes

Taehyung collected the card as he gestured the younger to come along.

Immediately they got into the elevator, Jungkook pushed him into the wall as he smashed their lips in a long awaited kiss. Taehyung was taken by surprise at the younger's action but pulled him closer responding to the kiss with same fierce. There was no gentleness in their kiss, it was rush, there were clash of tongues and Jungkook doesn't know if it's the alcohol in his system as he stated feeling light headed.

Immediately the elevator digged, he pulled the blond detective out of it towards their room collecting the card and opening the door.

Immediately they got inside the room their lips found each other again.

Clothes were flying around the room as they found their way to the bed without disconnecting their lips.

Jungkook pushed the blond detective unto the bed hovering over him before joining their lips into another fierce kiss.

"Hey, do you have condoms and lube?" Taehyung asked as they broke off from the kiss, Jungkook hummed as he found his way to Taehyung's neck kissing and nipping on them.

He pointed towards the drawer. Taehyung swiftly flipped them over now hovering the younger.

"I don't want to know why you know there are those in this room" he said before joining their lips in a more gentler kiss before pulling away walking towards the drawer and surely they were there.

"Do you need to use the restroom first?" Taehyung asked as they got rid of their pants.

"I'm good" Jungkook responded before pulling taehyung towards himself crashing their lips in a kiss and they could both feel their excitement down there

He flipped them over now hovering over the detective as he start to grind unto his lower side surprised at the size of the blond.

Taehyung moaned at the friction before flipping them over again "I will be incharge beautiful" taehyung whispered before kissing down on the younger's chest.

His words caused Jungkook to burst into a fit laughter before flipping them over again now hovering the detective.

"I don't think so handsome" he smirked but Taehyung only raised an eyebrow at him before pulling him down into a kiss passing his fingers through the younger brown locked tugging on them causing Jungkook to groan into the kiss. The detective flipped them over again

"Don't worry baby, just sit back and enjoy while I work on your body, you feel really tense" he then gave Jungkook a reassuring smile before bending down to to kiss the younger's neck.

"My body doesn't work like than cutie....Mmh" Jungkook tried to say but moaned the next seconds as the older took his nipples in-between his lips.

Taehyung bit into the bud before taking it into his mouth satisfied at the younger's response. He knew he was dealing with a top but that shouldn't stop him from having a taste of the beautiful man because he was a top himself.

"If I don't make you feel good in the next five minutes we will switch, okay" He said to which Jungkook just hissed at the lost feeling to his nipples

"Just shut up and get to work" he said causing Taehyung to laugh and Jungkook could swear that he has never heard a more beautiful laugh in this world.

Taehyung took the Bud in-between his teeth giving it a little pull before sucking on them. One of his hands was busy with the other and soon was taken with his mouth too.

He gently kissed down the younger's abs, giving each bump a good lick and bite, when he got to the other's waist line he placed his fingers behind the pant waist and pulled on it hard getting it off the mafia boss's thighs in one go along with his boxers.

Jungkook chuckled at the gesture but bit his lips when Taehyung met eyes with him. Taehyung kept the gaze as he bent down to press kisses on the younger's thighs. He started with his tongue licking a long strip the he took a portion of the flesh in between his lips giving it a hard suck causing Jungkook to throw his head back not able to keep watching as a moan leave his lips.

Taehyung continued this ministration all different spot on the younger's thighs accending to his cock.

He noticed the younger was huge and already rock hard, who wouldn't be. He wrapped his fingers around the cock seeking attention causing Jungkook to groan at the pleasure throwing his head back into the pillow.

He doesn't know if the alcohol in his system that's making him this expressive and his body this sensitive but either ways Jungkook is not holding back his moans or reaction to the detectives touches.

Taehyung gave his cock a few stroke smiling satisfactory at the younger's reaction. He then lowered his head giving a kitty lick on the younger's cock head, Jungkook has raised his head to watch the beautiful man take him in his mouth causing Taehyung to smirk.

He pulled out his tongue giving the cock a long lick from the base back to the head and repeated the same action till he got all part of it before he took the head into his mouth sucking on it hard.

Jungkook had falling back on the pillow breathing and moaning hard, the pleasure was something else, he felt like closing his legs but they were immediately pushed back and firmly held down by the detectives surprisingly strong grip.

Jungkook moaned arcing his back as the older started taking him into his mouth.

"F-fuck!" He cursed and moaned when the older slowly pulling away from the dick with his mouth and tongue tightly wrapped around it.

He felt the older start going down on him again but this time he took him deep till the head of his dick met the back of the older's throat.

Taehyung started bumping his head as his tongue roled over the head of the dick whenever he got up. He continued bumping his head going deeper,faster and harder even when he felt like he was suffocating he just couldn't stop when the Tatooed mafia boss's body was quivering and moaning so hard the whole hotel could probably hear him if this room isn't soundproof.

He slowed down before slowly pulling away allowing the cock to slide out of his mouth.

"You seem to be enjoying it more than I expected" Taehyung teased with a sly smirk seeing the younger pass his fingers through his hair as he breath hard.

"I should say you use your mouth better than anyone I have met befo.... Ah" Jungkook tried to tease but got a slap on the thighs from the older who now had a straight face staring down at him.

"You don't compare me to your play toys" Taehyung snarled at the younger who in turn laughed out loud. He didn't see that coming.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he picked up the lube laying on the bed uncapping the tube pouring a generous amount in his fingers before looking back at the younger who was staring back at him watching his every move.

"You know, this is going to be my first receiving during sex" Jungkook stated lifting himself off the bed supporting his weight on his elbows to get a better view.

"Then you will tell me how good it feels" Taehyung said as he used one of his hands to seperate the younger's legs wider while rubbing the other fingers together to warm up the lube.

"I wouldn't get so cocky if I were you"Jungkook chuckled but held his breath as he felt the older circulate his wet fingers at his entrance

"Oh really?" Taehyung asked still concentrated at getting the younger's hole ready to take him in.

"I know my body better than anyone detective" Jungkook shot back still feeling confident they would switch roles soon.

Taehyung pushed his index finger into the hole not looking at Jungkook as he watched the younger's hole wrap tightly around his finger.

He push in deeper before slowly turning the finger to get the inside lubed up.

Jungkook's bit on is lips at the uncomfortable feeling his muscle tighten and his ass trying to push out the fingers but the older held it in still turning the finger in him.

Taehyung noticed the younger's muscles tighten, he rubbed his other hand on his thighs trying to smoothening his nerves and relax his muscles.

When he felt the younger's muscles relax a little bit and the hole feels lubed up enough he added the middle finger repeating the turning of the fingers.

"Are you playing around?" Jungkook hissed at the older's slow pace but Taehyung did not pay him any mind as he stared to curl the fingers and then scissors them to open the younger more.

Jungkook not liking the uncomfortable feeling of the fingers in his ass nor how slow the older was treating him like some teenage girl having sex for the first time.

"Your five minutes is about over....Oh fuck!" Jungkook tried to complain again but cursed loudly jolting at the shivering pleasure that shot through his spine as the older pressed down on a spot.

"You were saying?" Taehyung asked now looking at the younger who had his eyes shut tight with his lips between his teeth trying hard to press his legs together but he was not letting that happen. He held his right leg down as his fingers inside the younger's hold pressed up at the space between the ass hole and the balls sac.

He chulcked at the younger been lost in pleasure so much to not have words to retaliate back. He added another finger working them through to lossen the holes enough to take him in.

When he added the fourth finger having one pressed up hard to stimulate the postrate everytime he moved the fingers in and out of the hole.

He could feel the younger's muscles contract under the palms holding down his thighs.

"Ah-hh Fuck! Uh-huh" Jungkook cried out as he felt the familiar contraction at his lower abdomen. Fuck! He has heard that stimulating the male prostrate was heavenly but really never gave it a proper thought. He always thought the guys he fucked were always exaggerating to probably impressing him not like he cared as long as they both got off.

But Been on the receiving end was whole different revelation.

He threw his head back as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, back arced off the bed, toes curled up and muscle quivering as the pleasuring sensation continued to shoot through his spine.

"I'm c-close, fuck!" He choked out as he threw his head to side burying it into the pillow as he cried out of pleasure "S-so Clo-se! Don't s-stop!" He chanted currently out of the works as all his sense were in cloud nine.

Taehyung smirked at the dominant Tatooed mafia boss withering and crying out of pleasure just from his fingers. Normally he would stop not wanting his partner to cum before the actual thing but he has to prove a point to the other so he increased the pace of his fingers purposely not touching the younger's cock so all the stimulation he will cum from would be from his fingers.

Jungkook veiny fingers grabbed on the bedsheets pulling on the hard as his body spammed and quivered at the same time.

He cried out loud as the cum ripped through his cock, he felt his eye balls rolling to the back of his head, ties curled harder, fingers fisting the sheets tighter as he continued to cum all over his torso. He felt the older's finger wrap around his cock giving it a few stroke to help him ride his high out.

After a couple seconds his body collapsed on the bed, fist releasing the sheets as he breath hard from strongest orgasms he has had as long as he can remember.

He passed his hands through his wet hair rethinking his life choices. If he knew finger could feel this good he would have tried it a long time ago. He realized the whole place was quiet aside from his own heavy breathing.

"Did he leave?" He thought slowly opening his eyes only to met with the detective staring back at him with a sly smirk. He was expecting a sly comment like 'how can you cum from just my fingers' to come out of his mouth but he didn't hear any of it instead the older asked.

"Hope you are good to do the main thing" the older asked getting rid of his last piece of clothing.

Jungkook chulcked at the question, stretching his hands to get water from the head bed not caring to know how it appeared there.

He took a few gulps while looking at the older strip out of his remaining clothes

___________________
___________________
Thoughts?

See you next chapter!

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 5.1K 46
A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] āš‘»š’‚š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆ š’‚ š’š’Šš’‡š’† š’Šš’” š’Žš’–š’„š’‰ š’†š’‚š’”š’Šš’†š’“ š’•š’‰š’‚š’ š’ˆš’Šš’—š’Šš’š’ˆ š’š’š’†...āž Ā°Ā°Ā° B...
466K 21.7K 51
āš ļø || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
29.8K 1.3K 15
is he mafia?? or killer A indian girl who lives in korea now she had stuck with him y/n: no one loves me taehyung: i love you honey y/n: you j...
39K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...