Jeyna one-shots

By Debra_xoxo

The first memory that comes flashing by was a girl about the same age as him, dark wavy hair tied in a tight... More

Just a kiss and a stalker
A happy ending
What if
The day before (Pt 1)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Jeyna forever
Childhood memory
Seriously, Grace?
Jason's thoughts
Jeyna Reunion
Heaven & Hell
Not alone
Fallen
Not enough
Shattered
If we had more time
Lost and Blue
I lost her
1K!!!!!
Hylla Compares
Just Go With The Flow
Jeyna Wallpaper, cause why not?
Aliana June
Names
THANK YOU!
Recovery โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Untitled Part 58
Pick Up Lines
Early Morning

Kids

192 5 5
By Debra_xoxo

Just some Jeyna

A smile crept up on the ex-praetor's face as she watched in amusement as a certain son of Jupiter was struggling to put his own children to bed.

'Reyna! Don't just stand there!' Jason said, grapping Ashlyn to stop her from running away again.

'But I will.' Jason groaned as he put Ash back in bed, just as Eve escaped the bedsheet covers, laughter bounced on the walls of the small bedroom.

'Please?' Jason asked again, that dam cute look on his face. Gosh, it's been years Reyna!

'Mum!' Eve pulled on her selve, 'I wanna a story!'

'It's I want a story, not wanna,' Reyna corrected. Her praetor habit was still at the tip of her toague.

'I want a story!' Eve said again, Reyna chuckled as she sat down at the foot of the bed, Jason scoffed at the fact she was finally helping him after an whole hour of watching.

Ash and Eve seated themselves beside Reyna while Lewis climbed onto Jason's lap and laid his sleepyhead on Reyna's shoulder. Jason wondered if the kids had even notice the barely visible bump....

'Which story tonight?' Reyna chopped his trail of thoughts.

'The one when you fought monsters on top of a mountain!' Ash exclaimed,

'Again?' They all nodded, 'Okay, let me think, it all started when....'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.2K 20
THE HALFBLOODS ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ . . . adeline irvine daughter of ares gets her whole life turned upside down because she has to go to this camp call...
4.7K 169 43
When 16 year old Cyrena Masten already knew she was adopted. The real kicker was when she found about gods, monsters, and a half-brother that scared...
40 5 8
if you've read my story the Warrior then this will make sense, cause this is a demi-god story only but it has many references. she was a girl who ha...
220 6 5
' my pain fits in the palm of your freezing hand ' IN WHICH the fate of everything rests on the shoulders of four kids, who...