Imposter ✔️(R.Black & S.Black...

By Prettymama29

This is a POLY relationship. Three men with 1 girl. This story will be a comment to suggest type of story. Pa... More

Introduction
Chapter I: So it Begins
Chapter III: Day One Pt 2
Chapter IV: Day One Pt 3
Chapter V: Day One Pt 4
Chapter VI: Day One Pt 5
Chapter VII: Day Two pt 1
Chapter VIII: Day Two pt 2
Chapter IX: Day Two Pt 3
Chapter X: Day Two Pt 4
Chapter XI: Day Two Pt 5
Chapter XII: Day Three Pt 1
Chapter XIII: Flashback
Chapter XIV: Day Three Pt 2
Chapter XV: Day Three Pt 3
Chapter XVI: Day Three Pt 4
Chapter XVII: Day Three Pt 5
Chapter XVIII: Day Four Pt 1
Chapter XIX: Day Four pt 2
Chapter XX: Day Four Pt 3
Chapter XXI: Day Four Pt 4
Chapter XXII: Day Four Pt 5
Chapter XXIII: Day Four Pt 6
Chapter XXIV: Day Five Pt 1
Chapter XXV: Day Five Pt 2
Chapter XXVI: Day Five Pt 3
Chapter XXVII: Day Five Pt 4
Chapter XXVIII: Day Five Pt 5
Chapter XXIX: Full Moon
Chapter XXX: Day Six Pt 1
Chapter XXXI: Day Six Pt 2
Chapter XXXII: Day Six Pt 3
Chapter XXXIII: Day Six Pt 4
Chapter XXXIV: Day Six Pt 5
Chapter XXXV: Day Six Pt 6
Chapter XXXVI: Two Weeks
Chapter XXXVII: Train Ride Antics
Chapter XXXVIII: Summer Time
Chapter XXXIX: Summer; Blitz
Chapter XL: Summer; Lupin 'Showdown'
Chapter XLI: Summer; And We will Fly
Chapter XLII: Summer; And we will Fall
Chapter XLIII: Summer Lovin'
Chapter XLIV: Summer; Crash into Me
Chapter XLV: Summer Days Drifting Away
Chapter XLVI: Summer; Grounding
XLVII: Summer; Filler Thoughts
Chapter XLVIII: Summer; Celebration of Life
XLIX: Summer; Thunderstorms
Chapter L: Summer; Macarism
Chapter LI: Summer; Cursed
Chapter LII: Birthday Outting
Chapter LIII: Birthday Surprise
Chapter LIV: Hogsmeade
Chapter LV: Uncomfortable
Chapter LVI: Moles and Targets
Chapter LVII: Secret Weapon
Chapter LVIII: Prophecy and Horcruxes
Chapter LIX: Black by Blood
Chapter LX: Robbed
Chapter LXI: Salazar's Locket
Chapter LXII: Brave like a Gryffindor
Chapter LXIII: Negative
Chapter LXIV: Dark Magic
Chapter LXV: Positive
Chapter LXVI: Little Raven
Chapter LXVII: Future Plans
Chapter LXVIII: Midnight Breakfast
Chapter LXIX: Into Fire
Chapter LXX: Train Antics
Chapter LXXI: Difference between Distrust and Dislike
Chapter LXXII: Bluub Blob Blegh
Chapter LXXIII: Missing
Chapter LXXIV: Offers and Panic
Chapter LXXV: Life and Death
Chapter LXXVI: Horcrux
Chapter LXXVII: Time Goes On

Chapter II: Day One Pt 1

16.6K 344 115
By Prettymama29

The day was bright and forthcoming. It was sunny for the first day of the week, the spring weather was coming closer to summer and the temperature was starting to show it. But atlas, school was in session for our young students. Learning charms to jinx each other and potions to remedy good health.

Brena was currently sitting in potions class. Eyes glazed seemingly like she was in a daze. Her left hand flicking back and forth causing the wooden spoon to stir her concoction. Professor Slughorn was pacing the aisles in between the desks, glancing at the students works. His eyes stopping at Brena's potion. The dark mixture looked to be nearing completion, which was odd since they hadn't been working too long on it.

"Ms. Willard? Is your Draught already done?" He questioned, pulling the young witch's attention from her inner thoughts. Her brown eyes snapped up to the professor not even realizing what was happening.

He didn't seem to notice as he took a petal and dropped it into the potion, watching as it burned into nothing. Slughorn let out a loud laugh of excitement, clapping his hands together. "Oh, my! We seem to have a natural in the classroom!" Brena turned red as she looked around at her fellow Hufflepuffs and the Slytherin's that shared this class with her before snapping her head down in what looked to be a submissive bow.

"Thank you, Professor." She mumbled, blinking her eyes shut before grabbing her bag and standing up. The bell ringing causing everyone to look around confused. Class had just started not ten minutes ago. Brena wasted no time in scurrying out of the classroom, leaving everyone in complete confusion.

"Well that was odd- I suppose the time just simply passed with the fun! See you all tomorrow!" Slughorn clapped as the other students stood to leave. Only one actually staring off into space.

Regulus Black was befuddled by the girl who had just acted terrified of the nice Professor. Or was that even why she acted that way?

Glancing at his pocket watch, he noticed that it had only been ten minutes into class. Did Brena set the bell off to save herself? Why did she seem so confused when she was praised for being done already? How did she finish the potion that quickly to begin with?

"Coming, Black?" Regulus pulled his eyes from the spot the girl had once sat, looking to see a fellow classmate that was a family friend. Nodding, he stood up straight and grabbed his book before following his peer out of the classroom.

Brena was already heading her way out the corridors, escaping the school for a chance of peace in the sun. Her hand running through her hair frantically before moving towards a large tree. It wasn't like the Womping Willow tree, but it offered amazing shade. Pulling a book from her bag since she had plenty of free time- a whole class period just became a free study hall.

"You can't do that." Brena spoke in a low whisper after checking her surroundings. Her eyes looking in the book at the small mirror she had used in the library the day before. "Not only is it cheating-"

"I don't believe that constitutes cheating, little Brenny." The voice spoke with such amusement that it made Brena's stomach drop. "Besides, got you a seat at the Slughorn club table, didn't I? Or would have if you would have stuck around."

"I don't need any attention on me- on us. And that's all you did." Brena snipped back, her sass causing a laugh to ring from the book.

"Nobody is going to pay attention to the little Hufflepuff. All you are is a cute cuddly teenager." Brena closed her eyes, letting a sigh escape her lips before looking back at her reflection. Seeing herself glaring back caused her to pale considerably before she shook her head.

"Don't do it again." She spoke in a more stern voice, but even she could hear the shakiness of it. The voice let out a laugh.

"Don't do it again, she says." The reflection mocked with humor. Her eyes glinting in pure amusement before turning sour. "I'll do as I please. You may be in charge of most of our decisions. But as I grow stronger- you grow weaker. Remember our mission." Before the reflection could speak further, Brena slammed the book shut. She closed her eyes tightly, feeling anger swirl inside of her. But she easily pushed it down.

"Hey, Brena?" Brena looked up to see Lily Evans standing in front of her. A look of concern in her green eyes. "You alright?" Brena wasn't too close to anyone she went to school with, but Lily always seemed to be there when Brena was feeling anger.

"Peachy." Brena told her with a forced smile. Lily smiled back nodding.

"I was actually wondering if you could help me with something..." Lily trailed off causing Brena to look up at her confused. Lily took it as an invite to sit down with her under the tree. "See I was having a bit of a problem with understanding the last Herbology homework we had." Brena stared at Lily before a soft laugh left her lips, catching the red head off guard.

"You're name is Lily...and you don't understand the  homework on Asphodel?" Lily looked at Brena before giggling with her. Not only was Lily a very smart and clever muggleborn- but Asphodel were a part of the Lily family. Which only made it that much more comical.

"What ever could be this funny?" A voice asked. It was a low voice, one that would bring a slight chill to the air. Brena and Lily looked up to see Severus Snape. A Slytherin and not someone Brena associated with. Hell, she never associated with anyone unless they speak to her first. Lily grinned at the greasy haired boy, seemingly friends with him.

"I was only asking Brena here for her help on our homework." Lily told him cheerfully. Not noticing the averted look of Brena who was trying to keep her head lowered in front of the Slytherin. It was becoming a reflex of hers to not show her face to the cunning peers she learned around. They left her alone if she stayed hidden. "Asphodel." Lilly added with a laugh. Severus looked at her oddly, shaking his head in humor.

"Only you would ask about a flower that is tied to your name. What is next?" He questioned a bit playfully. Lily giggled, shaking her head at her friend before looking back at Brena.

"Have you two been introduced? Brena this is Severus Snape, Severus this is Brena Willard. Brena usually keeps to herself- but my lifetime goal of bringing her out of her shell is working I think." Lily ventured on to explain to the Snape boy about how she met Brena in the library. Reading muggle stories that she too enjoyed. How Brena was the top student of her year although she never boasted about it.

"Aren't you the girl who made the perfect Draught of Peace last year?" Snape questioned the shy looking girl with interest. He was intrigued to learn how she made it so quickly and without even opening her textbook. He only had heard of the girl and had never seen her until now.

"Uh no.. Must have been someone else.." Brena mumbled out the lie before glancing up slightly under her eyelashes at the tall thin boy. Lily furrowed her eyebrows. Last year she had potions with Brena and she knew for a fact that she had been the one to do that. She didn't understand why she was lying about such an amazing feat. Snape could also tell Brena wasn't being honest but didn't push the shy girl.

"Oh, very well then." Snape muttered disappointedly. Brena stood up holding her book close to her chest.

"I should get be getting to Charms class. Can't be late." She spoke in a breathy tone. Lily nodded, standing up with her.

"Yeah- Severus and I have Transfiguration together. I'll see you later though." She offered a smile but frowned when Brena had already begun to leave the two. Severus looked at the girl before looking to Lily.

"Strange girl." He mumbled. Lily sighed, shaking her head.

"She's only shy. She's also muggleborn but she doesn't like to bring attention to herself." Lily explained to him. Severus nodded with a permanent frown on his face.

-

Brena rushed down the halls, not wasting a single second in trying to claim a decent seat in her charms class. But hands grabbed her as she ran into a hard chest. Her head lifted slowly so she could see who had caught her, hoping it was a teacher or a fellow Hufflepuff. But her skin paled as she was held by none other than Regulus Black. Bellatrix and Narcissa Black stood behind him as if they had just been chatting, but were now glaring at her.

"Watch where you're going, mudblood." Bellatrix snapped. Her eyes held a bit of a crazy stare to them. Like she would grow up one day to be clinically insane. Narcissa on the other hand was frowning, like she didn't want to be mean to the girl. Brena gulped as she pulled herself from Regulus's hands.

"So-sorry." She stammered, lowing her head quickly and moving around them before running off. Regulus stared off at the girl, silently.

"Did you have to be so mean, Bella?" Narcissa questioned, looking at her sister. Bella smirked at her and then looked at her little cousin.

"I was only looking out for our dear cousin. Wouldn't want her dirty blood to stain his nice robes." Bella let out a bit of shrill laugh. Regulus watched as she walked away but his brown eyes glanced to his nicer cousin.

"She's a muggleborn?" Regulus questioned. A bit shocked that the girl had no magic in her family and yet the amount of time she took to create the Draught of Living Death was miraculous. Narcissa looked at her cousin with a sad frown.

"She is. Why do you seem interested in her? Did she do something?" Regulus shook his head.

"No reason." He denied.

"You know it isn't safe for you to show interest in her... for her sake." Narcissa pushed. Regulus turned his stare into a small glare.

"I'm not interested in her. I only was questioning her blood status since my hands touched her." He spit out before walking away. Narcissa frowned watching he baby cousin walk away in a huff. He was always a terrible liar. She wondered what was pulling his attention to the little Hufflepuff.

-

"Today we will be working on the charm Impervious." Flitwick informed from the stack of books he stood on. Brena had managed a sit in the back near the door. A quick escape if necessary. "Can anyone tell me what this charm does?" Many raised their hands. Hufflepuffs and Slytherins trying to get some extra house points. Charms was the perfect class for house points. Everyone always tried to take advantage of it. "Yes, Ms. Abbott?"

"A water repelling charm. Whatever you cast it on will essentially become waterproof." She answered smoothly. Brena nodded her head as she wrote on the parchment, making notes of what looked to be Charms notes. But when you looked closer it wasn't even in English. Her brown eyes seemingly glazed over as she wrote quickly with a fountain pen instead of a quill. She thought it was hilarious when they tried to get her to use a feather to write.

"Brilliant and can Ms. Willard show us how to cast it?" Flitwick asked, his eyes focused on the girl who seemed to not be paying attention. Brena snapped her head up with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Of course, Professor." She responded cordially. Standing up, he wand in her left hand as she swished it easily. "Impervious." She spoke clearly. It seemed like nothing happened but Flitwick walked over to her, waving his wand with a water spell over the notebook she had spelled. The water seemed to just flow right off of the notebook.

"Well done! Well done indeed!" He praised. Brena rolled her eyes with a laugh before sitting back down. Only two classes were shared between the Hufflepuffs and Slytherins. Otherwise, Brena had most of her classes with the older Gryffindors. Hence why Lily came to her for advise in Herbology.

Regulus stared at the Hufflepuff. He couldn't explain why, but something about the girl was off. Just moments ago in the halls she was stuttering and keeping her head low. Hell, in Potions she also kept her head down. But here she was acting like a boastful Slytherin instead of the hardworking Hufflepuff.

Brena looked up and met his stare. Her brown eyes held a tiny bit of a mischievous spark. The smirk on her lips pulled up a bit more before she sent him a quick wink. It caught him completely off guard. She was definitely not acting the same as she did in the hallways. And he was determined to find out why.

A/n: Theres chapter 2!

What should Brena's next classes be? Both will be with Gryffindors obviously.

Btw, if it wasnt obvious, she is Reggies age. Sirius is older by a year.

Also, who should she sit next to next class? 🤔  Any Gryffindor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 272 29
PG-16 // EVENTUAL SMUT You meet Sirius and Regulus at a family vacation in the Caribbean, but things don't go as planned and you end up losing contac...
11.2K 204 16
Veronica 'Ronnie' Lupin grew up close with her brother, Remus, and his idiotic friends who all acted as if they were her personal bodyguards, making...
12.6K 374 35
A story of Regulus and Danica FINALLY realizing their true feelings for one another. Regulus and Danica are best friends. Nothing can pull them apar...
16.2K 1.1K 28
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...