Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

By idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... More

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
School play
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
Work
So hard
She knew
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Blame
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
Broken promise
It's Me!
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Sick?
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
A gift
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

Closer

9.2K 143 7
By idontknowtfimdoin

Age:15

Evelyn's POV:

Mom had returned from filming MoM in London, normally people would think I was very happy that she was back... I mean I was but I felt like it didn't really matter that much.

I loved my mom alot as my dad says I would only want her when I was a baby and a toddler. I still want her but I feel like I just can't.

She's always busy and I dont have the courage to ask her for things since I dont want to be a burden to her.

As a result people call me a daddy's girl since dad was the one I hung out with more.

I was sitting on my bed when I realized I left my earbuds in my jackets pocket which was downstairs.

I went downstairs and saw my mom sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Hi mom." I said trying to start a conversation.

"Hi honey. " she said not looking up.

I just sighed and went to get my earbuds I was going to walk up the stairs when I heard my mom ask a question "Ev what do you want for dinner?" She asked turning around.

"Anything is fine. " I said with a smile. She smiled back and went back to reading her book.

I looked at her for a moment and decided to sit next to her instead of going up and sitting alone in my room.

I went to the other end of the sofa where she was sitting and sat down.

I put my earbuds on, I was listening to music while chatting with my friends.

After a while I looked up to my mom she was still reading her book. I just stared at her until she looked up which made me look back down trying not to make eye contact.

Then I saw her stand up to which I'm guessing to make dinner.

So I just continued to look at my phone.

"Dinners ready Evelyn!" Mom said from the kitchen.

I took my earbuds out and walked to the dinner table, she walked in with the food in her hands and put a plate in front of me "Thank you. " I said smiling "Welcome." she said.

The dinner table was silent like always normally dad would make conversations with us but he wasn't here today, and me and mom wouldn't really talk much so I decided to finish my dinner quickly so I could just leave.

I quickly put the last piece of my dinner in my mouth and took a sip of water. I looked up at mom "Thank you for the food. " she smiled "Your welcome. " I took my dish and walked into the kitchen and put it into the sink.

Today was the weekend and again my dad was away so it was only me and my mom so it was going to be very awkward.

I was in my room since I don't really eat breakfast I was texting my friend when she sent me one of her childhood pictures.

'Look what I found in my album' she said it was a picture of her and her mom at a park I gave her a reply 'Omg ur so cute ur mom to'
'Send me one of yours if you find one~' she texted back.

I looked at that for a while and decided to look through some of the photos.

I looked around to check if mom was in her room so I could get the album without her knowing. She was in the living room watching Tv so I went into her bedroom and looked around for the album.

I found it under the bed with other albums I took it and sprinted to my room.

I say on my bed with the album in my hands, I flopped it onto my bad and opened it.

The first page had a baby picture of me when I was born  I turned to the next page and saw a picture of me and my mom the day I was born she looked really tired but happy, she looked really happy.

The next few pictures were just little silly pictures of 1 and 4 month old me with crazy hair.

Then I came to the page where I was with mom. I looked about 1 or 2, I was smiling through my pacifier and so was mom, it was a picture where we were both smiling while looking at each other it looked cute very cute.

I took it out and looked at it for a moment putting it next to the picture of the day I was born which I also took out of the album.

After that I saw alot of photos of me and my mom and dad, there was a picture of me pulling my dads beard which made me laugh.

Then I saw a picture I looked around 4 and was crying my eyes out and mom had a laughing face with bruises and cuts on her face which I'm guessing is makeup.

I took the photo out and looked at it then I heard a knock at my door and I quickly closed the album put  and the photos I took out and put it under my pillow with the album.

"C-come in" she slowly opened the door "Just wanted to check if your alive you've been abit quiet. " she said with a laugh.

I smiled at her joke I liked these little moments she looked around and her eyes stopped on my pillow.

She looked up at me and I looked at my pillow to realize the edge of the album was sticking out of the corner.

I looked up at her again not trying to hide it since she already saw it.

She gave a soft smile and came into my room and sat at the end of the bed.

She put her hand out and gestured to the pillow.

So I took the 3 photos I took out together with the album and gave them to her. She look at the last photo I took out and she laughed.

"Hey whats so funny?" I asked her "Well the reason on why you were crying so much was because you thought I was hurt. " she said with a smile while putting the photo down and looking at the next one and the 3rd one.

"Can I have the one where Im crying" I asked her looking at my fingers. "Of course" she said handing the photo to me my face immediately lit up with a smile I took the photo and looked at it.

"I want to be closer..." I muttered under my breath jealous of little 4 year old me for hugging her so comfortably. I sighed and looked up and saw my mom with a blank expression. I panicked, I completely forgot she was here.

I put the photo down and looked at my hands.

She stood up with the album and put the album on my desk then she sat on my bed gesturing me to get closer.

I looked at her for a moment and she smiled patting the empty spot next to her.

She crawled closer but far enough that Im not touching her. I heard her sigh and pull me to her side which shocked me.

She wrapped her arms around me and I layed my head on her chest hearing her heartbeat.

"Was that to far... " I heard her ask I looked up "Since you were a teenager now I tried to let you have your little privacy but I guess it was alittle to much... And I was alittle busy these days wasn't I. " I didn't reply and just leaned into her more.

"I don't need that much privacy I'd rather always have you rather then that. " I heard her let out alittle laugh. "Well is that so then do you want me to be one of the moms that screams for you to keep your door open at all costs and looking through your phone every day hmm. " she said with a sarcastic tone.

I sat up "If that makes us talk more then yes. " I said with a laugh.

"Oh baby..." She said pulling me closer to her "I dont think your dads going to enjoy us being a duo again though. " she said with a laugh.

"Why."

"Well he was quite happy when you started to be closer to him since all you did was pull on his beard when you were little. " she said with a laugh and I laughed with her.

I liked cuddling with her she was warm, soft and smelled good.

"Well, lets make you eat breakfast then. " she said pulling me out of the bed which I let out a whine to...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
798K 31.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
191K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...