Frenemies with benefits(boyxb...

By Writing4Ever13

He pushed me against the bed and kissed me. "You're so fucking cute", he whispered, lips brushing down my nec... More

Character profiles
Second best
Debatable meeting
Will's place
Not a good car ride
Some childhood trauma
Family life is not always easy
Work, work and more work
Math can cause depression uknow
A knight in shining armor
I just (almost) died in your arms tonight
The morning after
Game on
Bet
The morning after
Bromance
We're going on a trip
Put your head on my shoulder
There's two of us...
People person
Work hard, play hard
Get in loser, we're going shopping
He love me, he give me all his money
Push my buttons
We are the champions
The chapter
Lock them doors and turn the lights down low
Awkward
Buss
I've fallen for you
What are we doing?
I need you
drunk accidents
aftermaths of drunk accidents
2cool4skool
compensation
fine with this
I'm not fine
LO$ER/LOVER
A shoulder to cry on
Blinding lights
Mother knows best
apologize
stand up
late night talk
what now?
They day after
Meeting the mom's
dirty secrets
burden
closure
A happy ever after?
bonus chapter: first time

Big bro

8.1K 254 66
By Writing4Ever13

Brian's POV:

My life was finally starting to work out. I had the hottest boyfriend ever, I applied to my dream college with my teacher's and counselors' support, my mom was looking better each day. And thanks to my hard work at the cafe, I could afford to rent an apartment with my boyfriend! Life was good. Everything was amazing. I was amazing. And I couldn't stop smiling as we went to pick up mom. We had agreed to be back by seven, and now we had a few hours to chill and help mom get ready. I knew she was nervous.

"Mom, I'm home", I yelled. Will had been in my apartment several times, but he had actually never met my mom. A combination of her staying in her bedroom and me sneaking him in in the middle of the night made them never cross paths. So I was kinda worried about how she would react. I'd already told Will and Amber that my mother didn't know I liked guys, and they promised to not bring it up. If everything went well, I would come out to her tonight. Yikes.

"Brian, what dress should I wear?", she asked, holding up two pieces of fabric. "Mom!", I yelled. She was standing in the doorway from the bathroom, wearing just a towel. I pushed her inside the bathroom, locking the door quickly, before Will could see anything. 

"I told you my friend was coming. You can't walk around like that", I scolded her. "Oh...", she said. "My bad." I sighted. She smelled good, like cherries. Her short dark hair was clean and she looked healthy. She was short, even for a woman. She had always been on the chubbier side, but after eating only junk food and laying on the couch, she had gained some more weight. 

He didn't think his mother had noticed it, but she seemed to be self conscious now. "My clothes don't fit like they used to", she sighted, pinching her stomach at the mirror. "Stop that", I slapped her hand away. "I think the purple dress will look nice on you", I kissed her forehead. 

She changed, and I helped her put on some makeup. The whole time, I was thinking about Will. Poor guy, he was just waiting outside like a poor puppy. When mom was finally satisfied, she walked out to greet Will. "Hello Mrs. Kim", Will greeted her, putting out his hand. She looked confused, but eventually shook his hand. "Oh my, what a handsome boy", she looked at me when she said it, like I wasn't aware of that myself.

"What is your name, my boy?", she asked. "It's Will, Will Miller", he replied. "Wow, I didn't know Brian had such handsome friends", she said, smiling at his face. "Uh, thanks Mrs. Kim", Will replied, unsure of how to react. "Oh, just call me mom. Any friend of Brian is like my son", she said, patting his arm.

I narrowed my eyes at her. She did not say that when she met Cole. Damn Will and his pretty privilege.

"Mom, let's go. We don't want to be late", I told her. 

My mom kept glancing at her phone, giggling. When I asked her what was so funny, she just told me it was nothing and turned her phone off. 

When we finally arrived, Amber welcomed us with big hugs. To my surprise, she hugged my mother. And to my even bigger surprise, my mother let her. We we're all walking towards the dining hall, making small talk, when I saw there was someone already sitting at the table. My skin ran cold.

"Hey little brother, did you miss me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.1K 30
Andrew has been happily dating his boyfriend, Derek, for years. But when a new boy comes into both of their lives, it opens Andrew's eyes to who his...
887K 39K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
11.8M 389K 67
"I fucking hate you." "You shouldn't really say things like that when my dick is up your ass, Norris." Two hot-headed athletes with overflowing rage...
35K 1.2K 40
[COMPLETED] Meet Jacob and Theodore, the polar opposites within a tight-knit circle of the most esteemed members of society. Jacob's the laid-back an...