Invisible - Stiles Stilinski

By gomezsobrien

Rachel Campbell, who is completely an ordinary student in Beacon Hills High School, suddenly finds herself in... More

1x0-About Rachel(Skip if you want to learn later)
1x1-Night School
1x2-Lunatic
1x3-Wolf's Bane
1x4-Co-Captain
1x5-Date at Night
1x6-Formality
1x7-Omega
1x8-Shape Shifter
1x9-Ice Pick
1x11-Venomous
1x12-Restraint
1x13-Party Guessed
1x14-Fury
1x15 - Master Plan for the Battlefield
2x0 - ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
2x1 - Tattoo
2x2 - Chaos Rising
2x3 - Unleashed
2x4 - Frayed
2x5 - Motel California
2x6 - Currents
2x7-Fears

1x10-The Abomination

66 1 1
By gomezsobrien

"I- I don't know. I can feel things before it happens. Bad things, mostly. Like I felt just before Erica fell. Or just before Lydia screamed. It has started happening after the necklace. It all makes sense. My mother stole it from Hale House and Peter wanted it back. My necklace was the replica, Peter realized it after he stole it and he decided to pull me into all of these to take it back by scaring me." I explained to Scott and Stiles at the back of the school in our break.

"What if it's just a necklace and it's you that having these feelings? Maybe you're the supernatural one, not the necklace?" Scott questioned. "Scott, in my 16 year life, I've never felt things like these. It's not a coincidence. It's the necklace I swear. I need to have answers."

"Hey, if it belongs to Hales then you should probably return it." Stiles said. "No! It was destined for me, don't you understand? I check my mothers boxes every time and it was the first time I saw this."

"Hey, maybe it's better that Rachel keeps it if it's magical like she says. Derek is already powerful, he doesn't need that kind of power. But maybe Rachel can protect herself from danger with this." Scott said, thank God someone who understands me. "But hey, say that to Allison. Maybe she can find something about it. We need to go now, come on." Scott said and started walking away. Just when I started to walk, Stiles stopped me. "Hey, but promise me if something happens or Derek learns-"

"I'll get rid of it, I promise." I said as I smiled at him, then we started walking. "Hey, I'm going to find Allison. See you two at class?"

"See you!"

"See ya, Rach!" I waved at them and started wandering around the corridors. Okay, I need to find Allison. Focus on finding her. Maybe this necklace can help me, lol. I giggled to myself then turned the corner and boom. Allison was there. Well, it is kinda scary. "Hey Ally! Can we talk for a min?" I said to her just when she stopped talking to some girl from our English class. "Hey, Rach of course."

We walked to some quiet corner to talk. "Okay what is it about?" She asked and I took my necklace out of my shirt to show her. "Oh my God this is beautiful, where did you find it?"

"Well, my mother did. Probably at Hale's. And we think this is some kind of magical. Since I started wearing it, I can sense bad things before they happen."

"Oh. Well this is new. There are magical necklaces now? Did you tell Scott?"

"Yeah, Scott actually told me to tell you." I said just before bell rang. "Um, I have to get to class but I'll try to learn something about it, okay? We'll talk later."

"Okay, bye Ally." I said and we both started walking to different directions. I put my necklace back into my shirt and making my way to class. But when I turned the corner, I was no longer in the school. I was in the woods. What the actual fuck?

"Give me back." I heard Peter yelling from distance, then I saw his face coming closer. Oh God. "Give me back." His pace was getting faster. "GIVE IT BACK."

"GIVE IT BACK. GIVE IT BACK. GIVE IT BACK." After his last sentence, he was right in my face and his face started to change into his Alpha form. "No, leave me alone, NO!" I screamed just before I bumped into something and I closed my eyes shut. "Hey, hey Rachel is everything okay?" I heard a familiar voice. Stiles. I turned to see Stiles standing behind me, his eyes were full of fear. I pulled him for a hug immediately. "Hey, what happened?"

"I- I wasn't in the school. Peter wants it back. But he's dead, right? He can't do anything. He's dead." I said but my last words were just mumbling. I was trying to reassure myself. "Yeah, he can't do. He's a little too dead to do something to you. Don't worry. Come on, let's go to class."

----

"I still can't believe that Erica did this to your car. I mean, she was never like this. It's like she turned into someone else in just one night. I just- ugh. You know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah can we change the subject?" Stiles said as he walked away from me and made his way to Tucker, who owned the garage. "Hey! Hey? Wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter!" He said to Tucker as he was doing everything but giving him a new starter. "Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced here."

"Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage, Tuck?" I said as I walked towards to them. "It's probably gonna run you guys around like twelve-hundred in parts and labor."

"Come on, Tucker! Are you kidding?" I scoffed. "This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter! And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is." Stiles said to him. "Do you know what a limited slip differential is?" Tucker said as he stopped what he was doing. "No..." Stiles muttered. "Yeah, it's coming on more like fifteen-hundred."

"Just finish it, Tucker. We'll be back here." I said as I held Stiles' wrist and pulled him to door. "Seething with impotent rage!" Stiles said while he let me pull him. I held the door handle just to feel something so sticky covering my hand. "Oh. Nice. It's real sanitary." I said as I pulled my hand back. "Quality establishment you're running here!" He shouted. He pushed the door open and let me walk out first, then he walked out too. All of a sudden, a strange feeling covered my whole body again. Something is coming. "Shit, I touched it too."

"Stiles. Let's leave." I said. "Hey, why? Did you feel something?" He asked. "I- I can't feel my hands. I-" I tried to say but it was so damn hard to talk. And all of a sudden, I lost the feeling of my legs and I fell down. When Stiles tried to catch me, I suppose he lost his feelings either. We were paralyzed. Oh shit. "Stiles- I-" He was trying to reach to his phone, which fell on the floor when he had fallen down. "Stiles you can do it." I whispered, that was the highest tone my voice was reaching. Oh God. Stiles' car. It was going to fall onto Tucker. Oh my God. I have to turn my head. He was crying for help, oh God.

Oh, the car stopped. Okay. Okay everything is oka- OH MY GOD. What an ugly creature. It had scales all over his skin. Its eyes were green and it had sharp teeth. He hissed at us but there was something else in his eyes. I closed my eyes to not see it but when I opened them, I wasn't at the garage anymore. "What the..."

"It does not belong to you." A voice echoed in my brain. I turned to look around but there was nothing. "Who are you?" I yelled at the darkness. "It does not belong to you." The voice spoke again. "What do you want from me?!"

"Give it back. Give it back. GIVE IT BACK!" Peter's face appeared in the darkness all of a sudden. "Give it back or you'll turn into a one." My mom appeared behind Peter. What the..? "Mom?"

"It is not your business to deal with. Give. It. BACK!"

"Hey, hey Rachel! Are you okay?" Stiles said as he helped me to get up from the ground. "I- Yeah... Um... What just happened?" I asked. As he had sat me down, he looked into my eyes. "That thing, killed Tucker. You zoned out. Did you see something? A vision?" I just nodded my head. "I-"

"Hey, kids!" Mr. Stilinski called as he was walking towards to us. "Rachel, would you mind explaining what happened before you passed out?" Stilinski asked but Stiles interrupted him. "I told you, It's just-- We walked in, and we saw the Jeep on top of the guy. Then Rachel fainted probably because of all that blood and- Well, a dead body. That's all."

"What's wrong with your hand?" Stilinski asked, realizing he was still trying to get rid of the feeling of numbness all over his hand. "Nothing. Can we just get out of here, now? I have to take Rachel to her home." Stiles looked at his fathers face. "Look, if there's something you don't think you can tell me--"

"You think I'm lying?" Stiles interjected. "No, of course not! I'm just worried about you. Now, if you saw someone do this, if you're afraid that maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you don't say anything about it--" This time, I decided to step in. "Mr. Stilinski, we didn't see anything-- at all. Can we go now, please?"

"Sure... But not with the Jeep. We're going to have to impound it." I turned to Stiles to see his reaction. His mouth was wide open. "All right, well... at least make sure they wash it!" Stiles shouted after his father, then helped me to stand up. "I texted Scott. He has his mother's car. He'll give us a ride home." Stiles explained. "Now, tell me about your vision."

"Well, um, at first it was all dark, and some voice kept repeating that it did not belong to me. Then Peter's face appeared, and after that, I saw my mother. It all happened so fast, but it felt so real. Stiles, what if Peter did not die?"

"Rachel, it is impossible. I saw Peter burning. And then Derek slashing him. He is dead. For sure." Stiles reassured. I sighed in exhaustion just before I saw Scott's car in sight. "Scott's here." We both walked towards his car, and Stiles got into the passenger's seat as I went to the backseat. "You both okay?" Scott asked as he looked at us. "Yeah. You were right. It's not like you. I mean, its eyes were almost, like... reptilian. But there was something about them." Stiles immediately started talking about that thing. "What do you mean?"

"You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can see are their eyes? And you feel like you know 'em, but you just can't figure out who it is?"

"Are you saying you know who it is?"

"No... But I think it knew us." I interrupted. "It knew us for sure. And I think he is someone we are closer to. Closer than we think."

--------

"I'm so sorry about the other day. I'm trying. We'll get through this. Uh, I know, because I love you. I love you more than--" Stiles cut himself off, groaning. I tried to hold my laughter at the sight of 'Stiles confessing his love to Scott' Well, no. He was just a messenger between Allison and Scott. Poor kid. "Oh, my God, I can't. You and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate."

"Come on. You're the only one that we can trust. Is she coming to the game tonight?" Scott said as I gasped in pain. "Oh my God, what? I'm literally standing right here!" Scott turned to me, realizing his fault. "Oh, Rachel, I didn't mean that! I meant that- I- We- Allison and I- We just-"

"Got it, Scott. And yeah, she is coming. Now tell us about your boss. Oh wait- do you trust me enough to tell?"

"I'm sorry, Rachel, really. Um, about my boss... He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of, uh, records of all the things that they've hunted, like a book..."

"He probably means a Bestiary" Stiles said. Scott had that look on his face that whenever he had no idea, he did. "What?"

"A Bestiary." I repeated. "I think you mean bestiality." Scott giggled. This boy and his confidence. "Nope, pretty sure I don't. It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures." Stiles replied this time. "How am I the only one who doesn't know anything about this stuff?"Okay, you're my best friend, you're a creature of the night... It's kind of, like, a priority of mine." Stiles answered Scott. "Okay. If we can find it, and it can tell us what this thing is--"

"And who." I completed Scott. "...We need that book!" They said at the exact same moment. "Okay, you two have started to freak me out. Freaks." I left them there, sitting on the stairs as I walked to my locker to get my books for the next class. Just when I closed the door of my locker, I saw Jackson. "Rachel, can we talk for a minute? ..Please?"

"No, thanks." I said as I started walking to my class. "Rach, look, I didn't mean any of those words. The- The pain and the nightmares and not knowing if I am a werewolf or not are killing me. They are turning me into a timing bomb. But-" I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. "Jackson, it is not my fault your body rejected the bite. Since you got what you wanted, you are just acting mean! Jackson, you used me! You got closer to me and gained my trust, and then you left me alone! You weren't even there when I needed you the most. I almost lost my father Jackson. You never even asked!"

"The world does not revolve around you, Rachel! I was dealing with the side effects of the bite! What about your so-called friends? Did Stiles ever come and visit your father to see how he was? Or did he spend all of his time at the hospital waiting for Lydia? Did you get mad at Allison for not being on your side because her psychotic aunt died? Did you stop talking to Scott because he was so busy with his sadness that he never called you? Why am I getting all of the silent treatment while others are still around you?"

"Because Jackson, they listen to my problems too. The world does not revolve around you, either! I tried to be there for you! I tried to help you even though you left me all alone! I got so worried when I learned your body rejected the bite that I confronted Derek! Jackson, I-" I got interrupted by the bell. I sighed and decided to finish my last sentence before I leave for my class. "I am sick of this. It will be better if we don't talk at all." I said and turned my back, walking to my class. "But Rachel, I love you!"

------

"Stiles." Derek said as Erica brought him to swimming pool holding her ear. It was the night of the game. Stiles was in the building to look for the Bestiary before Erica found him."Derek..." Stiles said. "What did you see at the mechanics garage?" Derek asked to him. "Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting--" In one move, Derek digged his claws into the ball he was holding. "Holy God.." Stiles yelled. "Let's try that again."

"All right, the thing was pretty slick looking. Um, skin was dark, kind of patterned. Uh, I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough? Okay, because I've somebody I really need to talk to--" Derek wasn't impressed with it. "All right, fine. Eyes... Eyes are, um, yellowish, and slitted. Um, has a lot of teeth... Oh, and it's got a tail, too! Are we good?" Stiles asked as Derek and Erica looked up, where it was standing. "What? Wait, have you seen it? You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I am talking about..." And then, the thing hissed. He came down in one sift move and tossed Erica away from his sight. "RUN!" Derek shouted at Stiles but it slashed Derek's neck. "Derek, your neck." Stiles said. Just as Stiles held Derek and started walking away, there was Rachel but with one difference. She was not exactly Rachel. Her eyes were darker than usual, almost as if her eyes were complete black. Her hair was a bit messy and her necklace was standing outside of her blouse and it was glowing. Stiles dropped his phone on the ground and Derek in the pool. After a few seconds of thought, he jumped into the pool to save Derek.

"What is it waiting for?" Stiles asked as the thing was not coming into the pool. As Stiles managed to call Scott, Rachel was now all in light and in front of the thing. "What is she doing?" Stiles whisper-yelled at Derek. "What is that necklace that is glowing?" At first, it tried to attack Rachel but just before he could slash her neck, a strong power pushed his tail away. "Did Rachel do that?" Derek asked this time. "Don't come near, if you don't want water." Rachel said to it and it immediately backed up. Just after that, Scott came and pulled both Derek and Stiles out of water and growled at that thing. Stiles immediately ran up to Rachel, who was now just standing with completely empty eyes. "Rachel- How did you- Are you- What are you-" But before she could answer any of his questions, she collapsed into his arms as her necklace stopped glowing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
1M 32K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฉ. โ› I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL โœ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] โIt was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.โž All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
65.3K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...