𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞...

By Roses_for_Chae

All Roseanne Park wanted was one night where she can party, dance and drink without any worries since highsch... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
AN

Twenty Four

325 13 0
By Roses_for_Chae

"Damn Rosé, you look....done. What happend? Did you walk through a taifun on your way to school?" asked Jisoo as her best friend entered the classroom truely looking like she's been through a storm.

Her normally straight hair was all tangeled, her normally all tidy backpack was half opened with a corner of a book sticking out & her facial expression looked stressed out...really stressed out.

"It definetly felt like that, yeah" said Rosé underneath her breath as she exhausted let herself fall onto her chair next to Jisoo.

Again, this frienship duo were the first ones in the classroom.

"I had one of the most streesfull mornings I have ever experienced in my entire life" With rolling her eyes, Rosé packed her books onto her table-no, Rosé smashed her books on the table.

*Flashback*

Just like yesterday, Rosé had to wake up today, Friday, without the sound of her alarm clock.

"Fuck!" she screamed directly when she couldn't remember having set an alarm clock at all last night. And to top it all off, Lisa wasn't there to wake her up on time. She had to sleep at her own home for several reasons but anyways....

Instead of waking up at 6 o'clock, Rosé woke up at 7 o'clock. That means she had exactly half an hour left to: Get up, get dressed, brush her teeth, do her skincare routine, do her hair, put on makeup, eat breakfast, leave the house and get to school.

With a jerk, the blonde threw the warming blanket off her body and jumped out of bed as if gravity didn't exist for her.

Hastily she pulled open her closet doors and took the first shirt, pants, socks and underwear that came into her hands. Luckily, it was by chance that the outfit matched. Stressed and knowing she had to make it to school on time, Rosé ran with the pile of clothes in her hands to the bathroom, which was just across the hall from her room.

Like a deranged one, after getting dressed, Roseanne brushed her teeth for exactly 3 minutes, the way any dentist likes it. The brushed teeth were followed by moisturizer on the skin of the face, foundation and a little bit of masacara. Rosé was apparently a professional in her work. Despite the massive stress, the blonde managed to do her makeup really well.

But the morning became even worse and nastier when Rosé wanted to leave the bathroom to sprint down the stairs and take something small for breakfast in the kitchen and the worst happened. She stubbed her little toe on the door frame of the bathroom. Pain raced through Rosé's foot and she almost stumbled down the stairs.

It was now 7:15am. In 15 minutes, school would start. For a large a la carte buffet for breakfast was now definitely no time. All Rosé could take for breakfast was an apple, which she quickly snatched from the fresh fruit basket before putting on her shoes and leaving the house in a sprint.

Rosé ran so fast through wind and weather to school. This also explains why her hair is so tousled.

*Flashback end*

"Wow, that you're still standing on your feet, especially after your little toe got hit so hard by the wood of the door frame" grinned Jisoo when Rosé was done with her story about the stressful friday morning.

"I think I'm going to faint" joked Rosé as she felt how her heartrate was still not coming down after her olympic worthy sprint to the school.

With one move, she lets her forehead drop onto the woddenplate of her desk, not showing any sign of pain.

Maybe Rosé's head was already hurting from all teh stres that it ignored this pain of a bone meeting a wodden plate.

"But after this stressful morning, surely you're looking forward to going into town with me after school?" grinned Jisoo with her signature grin as she carefully tried to detangle Rosé's tangled hair at the back of her head with her fingers.

„Are you kidding? City visits with you are one of the most funny and enjoyable things in my life" Rosé lifted her head from the wodden desk and presented Jisoo a big, wide smile all of a sudden. „Remember when you started a whole scene infront of the KFC because they were closing earlier and you wanted chicken?"

„When I want my chicken, I am getting my chicken!"

A chuckle by Rosé followed as the memory of that incident some months ago flew through her head again. „Oh my god, I have it infront on my eyes. Didn't you say „I just want a goddamn chicken bucket! Would it be that much of a problem to let me in for 5 minutes?!""

„Oh yeah, I did" Jisoo was definetly not embarassed of that story. Her love for the chicken meat is something she never would be embarrassed about.

————

Tell me one of the best feelings a student can feel?

Exactly. When it's friday and school is finally over.

Although the day, except the morning, wasn't too stressful or annoying for Rosé and her best friend, she was more than relieved that it was finally weekend again.

The blonde Roseanne and the blackhaired Jisoo came to the agreement that each of them will first go home to drop off the heavy backpack which they have to carry around all day with their heavy math, history and basically every other subject books in them. They both agreed meeting on the plaza at 5:40Pm. Aka in 40 minutes.

Rosé entered her house with one if tbose big, cute signature smiles of her since the feeling of freedom and weekend-happiness filled up her whole body from top to bottom. Quickly, the blonde raced up the woddenstairs infront of the entrance in her house.

As soon as the blonde had entered her room, her lightblue backpack found it's way into the corner next to the wodden desk of Rosé. Rosé didn't even giva a small damn about the books or the other stuff that could get damaged in the backpack. She just threw that bag as if there wouldn't be anything in it.

With a quick hand movement, she grabbed her aswell lightblue jeansjacket that hung over the corner of her drawer.

With one last look in the mirror, seeing she still looks good, no smudged make-up, no tangeled hair or no new, small skin bothers, Rosé was all ready to leave.

———-

When Rosé arrived at the plaza while the sun was slowly setting, a gorgeous looking blackhaired girl and a white, fluffy dog on a leash were already waiting for her. Roseanne loves it when Jisoo brings her son Dalgom with her. Since childhood, Rosé's a big, big animal lover. So, naturally, the blonde put on a big smile when she saw her white friend and Jisoo standing there, waiting for her.

„Long time no see" joked Rosé as she arrived next to Jisoo who decided to play along the joke of her best friend. „I know! It's been almost a decade. What have you been up to lately?"

„Oh you didn't hear? I'm an arts teacher at the arts school of Seoul"

„That's truely and most likely gonna be your future" smiled Jisoo and slipped out of her role.

„I hope so" replied Rosé, revealing her australian accent, puffing up her cheecks with her smile.

Suddenly, Rosé felt something tapping against her left leg. When she looked down, she saw the little dog Dalgom trying to get her attention by jumping up and down on her leg.

„Yes Dalgom, I'm happy to see you too" Rosé smiled while bending down to pet her little friend properly.

„So, I'm craving bubble tea. What about you?" Rosé only had to look up to Jisoo to recieve an answer. „Are you serious? Why didn't you tell me that earlier? Let's go!"

Now Dalgom wasn't the only one on a leash anymore. At least that's how Rosé felt when her best friend basically dragged her with her, off to the bubble tea shop „Pao Pao"

———
Rosé could not be happier in the moment. With orange sky above her head and with a cold, delicious strawberry bubble tea in her hand, she walked through the streets of Seoul with Dalgom and Jisoo, who had ordered herself a blueberry bubble tea, to her side.

„So do you think the new Batman movie will be good?" Rosé asked her best friend right after she had taken another sip of her red, refreshing drink.

„Mhh, I don't know. I mean the cast with Robert Pattinson, Zoë Kravitz, Paul Dano and Collin Farrel is pretty good but I don't know how I should feel about the plot. I mean apparently it's about that In his second year fighting crime, billionaire and masked avenger Batman investigates corruption in Gotham and, in particular, how it might be connected to his own family. At the same time, he investigates a series of murders committed by a serial killer who leaves gruesome mysteries in his path. It begins a dangerous cat-and-mouse game in which Batman and Commissioner Gordon get involved"

„I mean it sounds interesting. The question is just, did they all manage it to make it good onto the screen" Rosé shrugged her shoulders, looking at Jisoo who was fully enjoying her drink.

The two kept on walking on the asphalt of Seoul's street, talking about best friends stuff, until Jisoo's brown eyes spotted someone looking at theor phone while leaning against a wall.

„Isn't that Lisa?" Jisoo spoke, stopping Rosé's walk by holding her arm infront of the collarbone of the blonde.

Rosé at first didn't even see the person Jisoo was talking about but when her confused eyes took a closer look into the far, she indeed could confirm that those brown eyes, this lightbrown hair and this perfectly proportioned face belonged to the thai Lalisa Manoban.

„You're right. Let's say hello" the blonde smiled for short, taking another step towards her girlfriend who's eyes were basically glued to her phone.

In that moment Rosé remembered that Jisoo was still with her. Stopping her walk again, the blonde turned her body towards her best friend, asking carefully „Unless you don't want to"

„Honestly, I would love to. I have only witnessed Lisa at that party and a year ago. It's time for me to meet the girlfriend of my best friend again properly" Jisoo smiled, what made Rosé more than happy.

In agreement, the blonde and her best friend walked up towards the phone addict Lisa.

When they were only a few meters away, Rosé decided to greet Lisa nicely....mhm. „Yah! Lalisa!"

Seems like Lisa was deeply in a phone trance. Rosé and Jisoo could tell by the way Lisa shrugged a bit and confusedly looked up as she heard her name.

But as soon as the brown eyes of the thai spotted the familiar face, which she loves so much, a smile sneaked up on her rosey lips which replied the greeting in the same way. "Ah Roseanne Park!"

Both of the girlfriends, who were happy to meet by chance, had to giggle a little before they gave each other a kiss as a proper greeting. But only a small one, because they did not want to third-wheelen Jisoo.

"What are you doing here?" the blonde asked afterwards, smiling.

Lisa explained to her that an old friend she knew from when she was in Thailand was coming to visit her tonight and she needed to go shopping for some groceries to cook a traditional Thai meal.

"Oh my, you and cooking?" grinned Rosé teasingly and crossed her arms in front of her light blue denim jacket.

"Hey! I can cook better than you all think!" Lisa returned, playfully offended, before her fun-loving, upturned gaze met the old familiar Jisoo.

"Hey Jisoo" she smiled very nicely. That's how Jisoo always knew Lisa. Lisa was always, but really ALWAYS nice to her. Jisoo had only hated her because she thought she had ice-coldly cheated on her best friend. But now that it turned out that this could not be further from the truth, Jisoo had no problem at all with the thai.

"Hey Lisa" the black haired girl smiled back with a beautiful smile before her son also spoke up.

"Awww, and who is this little one here?" Lisa smiled at the white, fluffy ball of fur that was looking at her with big eyes.

Even though Rosé and Lisa had been together for a whole year before her break-up and did a lot of things with Jisoo, Lisa never got to meet Jisoo's pet. Until now.

"This is Dalgom"

"Can I pet him?" asked Lisa decently in response to Jisoo's answer.

Jisoo, nice as she is, would never deny an animal lover a wish. And since Dalgom was already looking at Lisa in love, Jisoo could only say "Sure" with a smile.

Smiling and completely enchanted by this cutie, Lisa knelt down and gently placed her hand on the dog's small head.

Dalgom seemed more than happy to receive the attention of the beautiful, light brown-haired Thaigirl. His panting could hardly be ignored and he looked at Lisa with very, very big eyes.

"Naw, he's so cute, I'd love to keep him" whimpered Lisa who was almost broken up by the sweetness of this animal.

"No....he's my son. No. No never" Jisoo quipped with a big smile on her lips as she watched her son get along so well with Lisa.

"Oh, Jisoo would hunt you in your dreams if you stole her son" giggled Rosé from Jisoo's right as Lisa slowly rose again.

"Don't worry, I won't kidnap Dalgom. In a few years, I'll probably get seven cats. Rosé you will have to share me with them" Lisa grinned at her also grinning and playfully rolling eyes friend, who only replied "We will see"

Since it was already 6:20 and Lisa's friend would be showing up at her house at 8, Lisa had to leave now because she still had to shop, get home and, most importantly, cook without burning down her entire kitchen. "So, I'm afraid I'm going to have to hit the road but it was nice seeing you two-"

*Bark*

"You three"

With a smile and another quick kiss for Rosé, Lisa said goodbye to the Chaesoo duo and walked towards the big supermarket which is just down the street.

"How can a person be so nice?" asked Jisoo as she watched the light brown haired girl for a moment.

"It's a mystery that will never be solved" Rosé playfully shrugged before throwing an arm around her best friend's shoulder.

"Yah Rosé!" the downtrodden friend replied.

"We're going to continue our strolling now" Rosé smiled, keeping Jisoo tightly in her arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.4K 25
Y/N Y/L/N and Park Chaeyoung ( mostly known as Rosé )have been best friends ever since pre-school. They both met Jennie Kim, Lalisa Manoban, & Jisoo...
45.9K 2.4K 21
Lisa Manoban is a hard-working professional. After breaking up with her long-time girlfriend, she spends an obscene number of hours working in her ac...
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
16.3K 551 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...