'A tight squeeze'(Huggy wuggy...

By bonecatAndcompany

The image cover is draw by me! you know that game? right? then you mostly know what will happen so... open i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Bloopers
Chapter 11
notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Some doodles
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

1.2K 29 10
By bonecatAndcompany

(Have a cute kissy missy In her train conductor outfit! ^∆^ I drew it and published on my instagram-)

-/-

You never knew this would happen after you have just met Poppy...

You have now met a new character in this horrifying place that used to have kids roaming around in.

Her name was Mommy. You remember having to see her own tv advertising played around the world. She was made for children that loved to stretch stuff and have fun twisting a toy around without it breaking. That's when Mommy's long legs came to life after Poppy and Huggy were made.

Only years later there was a project for her to have a family to give her company. But it did not get made in the end. Not like with Kissy missy being normally Huggy soulmate like the scientist and the director thought would be perfect.

With the way you see how they act to each other. They do look like soulmates. Huggy being more aggressive but goofy at the same time. And Kissy being the more well behaving person you saw with the patience and the little sass she has to tease Huggy with. It kinda makes you jealous when she does that to him. You prefer to just ignore it since you know Huggy does not love her more than just an annoying sister.

Now, You, Huggy, Kissy and the twin were in front of a closed gate that would lead you all into the game station. You use your blue hand to pull down the lever. The gate slowly opened and the light suddenly came on around the game station.

It was very massive. Much more than making a friend one for sure. Plus the train was in sight at the end of that room. You could notice the three panels showing what could be the famous game the children had played with Mommy. How could you know that? Well there was a cut out next to you, that represents Mommy playing push up with boogie bot. You could press the red button that would let out a line coming from her. But the problem is... It's been a very long time since those kinds of made carton stuff were used. And the kids loved pressing that big shiny red button. So if you try to press it now. You are sure that this one can't say a full line. Because it was so used to speaking a lot that only disturbing sounds would come from it.

Of course this did not happen to the other characters' cut out voices. Only when you have pressed after a long moment. The last line would be mostly full of garbash noises. You were happy to hear Huggy goofy voice when you five were over Ludwig office. Buggy was kinda embarrassed for you and the others to hear him from that cut out.
Of course you had given him a hug to assure that this was fine. He gladly appreciates you for comforting him about it.

Back to the current situation. You all walked over to the train and noticed a panel which had levers. A red button was flashing and a beep noise was there over the first lever. You pulled it and suddenly a sound came. The female voice came as well. "Hi kids. Welcome to the game station!" She started to welcome everyone as her voice echoed through the place. "I'm Stella and we got three super duper fun games to play." You glanced at the others then over to the three panel of games she would be mentioning about. "This little test show us just how crazy strong and smart you are!" You narrow your eyes a little. You feel like those games are going to make you face a terrible end. "Follow Mommy's long legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing musical memory. See you in a bit!" Then a micro sound cut ends the voice.

You went down stairs and went over where the Music memory entrance is. The light came over the panel and a gate opened to show stairs. You glance at the others that seem afraid somehow. Since the appearance of Mommy long legs, the four have stuck together. They even have said nothing about now. Looks like you are alone to go down there to play these games. After all she wanted only you to play with her. She doesn't seem to care about the others. You give them a thumbs up before going down.

You were met with a dead bloody Bunzo toy on the ground. You let out a whimper noise. The atmosphere would feel more cold and too silent. You felt like being watched even. You look up to what seems to be a gate that got cut in half and would show a cut out of Bunzo bunny. On your right a hole seems to have been made by someone. But who could have made it? The door on the left seems to be locked. The only way to get around was to go into that hole. A long hallway with cleaning stuff from some staff being left behind showed that the workers had already had a problem with something a long time ago. It's not like they did it like they wanted to. It's more like they were forced to drop the stuff and run away.

At the end of the hallway there was a hole leading to what could be a wormhole. You jump in it and go down the dirt. The crunch noise made you wonder if there is a toy worm made when you leave the factory. Which is weird because all the toy you have know there is no worm. But there is a pugapillar one, a half dog and pillar toy who kids seem to love to have. 'I think his name was Pj?' you thought to yourself until you heard the bip noise like before over the train station. You came out of the hole and see a lever. You pull down and came suddenly the light.

Looks like you got to a room where something was to be made. But what? And what is this green light coming from that button with a warning sign on it. You decided to wonder about it later. You stepped over a panel. A green tape was on it. You grab it before you notice the red buttons with white symbols on each of them. You pressed on what seemed to be a tear from the first button. It suddenly activates a blue yellow machine. with some white balls filling inside it. They suddenly melt and turn into liquid stuff. The bip came again. Looks like you have to do this process all along until you get to the last button. You had to watch each machine to work on making something. You had at one point fix a tube to let the weird white liquid go into the other machine.

In the end you got to make green hands. You grabbed one and plugged it in where your red hand was before it got pulled out by Mommy.
You took the green tape and noticed a tv with a VHS tape player. You put it on and got to see an instruction video about that green hand and how to use it. You 're happy to know that this will help you conduct electricity without getting a risk of getting electrocuted.

You decided to do a test and use the one you have. You put it on the green light coming from the dangerous button then over to the vent door and press the green hand again on the button that now has transferred the electricity in it. The vent door opened and you could pass on to where you think this time would lead you to Music memory.

The door would close behind you once you got out of the vent. You rush to get over the long hallway until you recognize that you actually got to the other side where the Bunzo cut out is. Curious about what his voice sounds like, you press it. "I know when your birthday is!" Your eyes shined a lot when he said that. It reminded you of someone who used to told you that before you were... Kinda forgotten by your co-workers friends. "June 28." He said again with a goofy laugh. So he did not finish his line. You blinked at the date. Who was born on this day? It sure was not you since your day of birthday is (y/bd=Your birthday date). You pressed the button to hear something else. "Make a wish!" You thought about that and you know your wish never came even if you had hoped for at least one to be made. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. 'I wish for Huggy and the others to be able to live a good life outside of the factory.' You thought as you opened your eyes with a small smile on your face. You press the button again. "Happy birthday!" You wished you had met Bunzo so you could actually give him a hug. You decided it was enough for now. You don't have to go through his voice box. You now know how he sounds already. You walked to the open area which seemed to show a podium and a lot of screens in front of it.

The light turned on in the dark area and the playtime tutorial came suddenly. On all the screens in the room. The male voice would explain to you how to play the game. Then the screens turned off. To your left you looked up when the light turned on in what is supposed to be an observatory room. Mommy was there. Well her shadow mostly showed on the glass wall. "Oh..."she had slapped her hands on the glass. "Isn't it amazing? Mommy hasn't seen the place run in years!" She seems to stare at you with incredible joy and maybe a bit of hunger. "Mommy can only imagine how excited Bunzo must be." You blink and look up to notice a tunnel where Bunzo is hanging from inside.
"Such a long time since he was able to play~" You saw Bunzo quickly coming down to you. "To cheer... To eat." Bunzo slaps his instrument disk together as he stops just on top of your head. "Oh! That is the dinner bell! Good luck." You glanced quickly at where Mommy is standing but the light came out from her room. You started to panic.

You knew those games were going to end you terribly. 'This bitch just wants me dead!?' you thought as you looked around you. You look up at Bunzo again to see he was getting right back at the top of the tunnel. Buttons came up at the same time in the dark.
Until a robot voice came and the big screen in front of you turned on to show a color. With your grabpack you pressed immediately on the button. Everytime you succeed in a small part of the game, you could hear Bunzo's instrument disk come to remind you that you must be fast and not let him go down to get you. At the moment colors were added in the game and you started to feel disoriented about those. But you successfully won the first round. Because you did not know there was actually more than one round. You suddenly heard 'round 3' and not 'round 2'. You felt you were doomed when you got to go very fast to press the buttons. You 're starting to feel tears starting to come at the corner of your eyes. You don't want to die here. What would the others think if this happened to you? Your breath was getting too short as you hopped for Bunzo to actually go back up. This is not how you hoped to meet him in person. In the last round you did not know what to do. You looked around in panic. You wonder when this could stop? The adrenaline was getting too much in your system. The pressure was too much to bear. You step back but could not leave the place. If you try you would only fall to a high ground. But then a button appeared and was turning around you. You quickly rush to it to press on.

Everything suddenly stopped.

You 're back into the darkness.

You fell on your knees and let out a sigh of relief.

You could breathe again.

"Oh..." She came back again and sounded disappointed with the result. "It broke..." You look up confused. 'What does she mean it broke!?' You thought as you felt mad against her. "That's no fun." You huffed and stood back up as you removed the tears at the corner of your eyes. You glared at her. She came down the ceiling of the room to look at you. "For doing such a splendid job. Mommy has decided to give you... Part of the code for the train." That's right, you remember she will give you part of the code for the train if you play those games! You felt your anger go away as you started to feel excited to have at least one of those parts. "Look up." You watch her extend one of her arms and get it to go into the ceiling. Has she told you, you look up to see her arm coming with her hand giving you a piece of paper. "Take it." You took it with the help of the grab pack and checked it. Looks like there were four symbols. One for Bunzo, one for Kissy missy, one for cat bee and of course one for Mommy. You put it in your pants pocket afterward. You look back up to the pink spider lady. Because for you, she reminded you of one. She always comes crawling from the ceiling anyway. "Mommy was hoping the game could last a little longer..." She sure does love to see her victims die in her game. But you won't let her have it her way. "It's okay though.. Mommy knows other ways to play with you." Her voice sounded threatening. The door opens up to let you out. You rushed for it until you fell from the talking bridge. You wonder why it breaks down. But you were glad that you actually were close to the ground under it. You went over a red light to find a closed vent with a handle to actually remove the grill from it.

You crouch down and crawl in it. It was cold in it and the wind would be blowing hard. Or maybe was it the sound of a distant machine? You shook that idea out when you noticed it's actually the light in the way that made that long sound. You keep crawling in that very long vent until you hear a faint scream of someone attacking something or someone. Was it Mommy attacking Bunzo? You shiver and you felt sorry for that guy. You must have been forced to do what she wanted to make me meet death. But she won't get you like that. You were too strong and determined to get out of here with your friends!

At the end of the vent, you could see what seemed to be... A storage room. Lot of shelves with toys and boxes were on them. Looks like you got to the part where the not productive or not functional toys are put in and never to be touched again. You hop out and stand perfectly on the ground. You look around and notice a door. You thought this could be a way for you to join the others again. But again it was closed once you tried to open it. You puffed your cheeks and turned around in frustration. You walk past the shelf and get to see Bron. Standing still on your way through. You gulped and hoped from this giant statue to not move at all. You sprinted farther past it and got to see from afar a get away for you.

When you got up the stairs. You could see a small version of Bron on the small elevator that was used before to lift up some box to deliver them to a next area. Knowing that you have to found a way to remove it from there. You glanced and searched for something to help you. You found it. It was a giant grabbing on the ceiling. You could move it around with your grab pack. It gave you the idea to use it to remove the small Bron statue and get to go up that small elevator to pass to another area.

Another puzzle was awaiting you. You rolled your eyes annoyed by those already. You solve it after half an hour because the elevator would cut off the electricity circuit you were making.

You walked those long corridors until a pipe burst open at your face. You flinched and quickly ran to the end to get to some stairs. You rubbed your face and saw a white door standing at the last steps of stairs. You open it and notice you got back at the entrance of the game. You felt excited to see the other again. You quickly jumped some stairs and got out of Music memory. You 're sure to get hugged by at least one of the four when they see you.

But there was a problem...

When you got out, no one was there to congratulate you on getting the first code for the train.

You thought this was maybe a prank from them. But when you got to the train panel... No one was there either. It's like they all disappeared. You now started to think about this. Did Mommy get to them while you were trying to get back up here? If so... Why? Is it a way for her to use them as hostages in case you were not following her rules? You frowned and looked at the second lever on the panel.

If this is what she wants...

She will get your own way to play those then.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 52 14
NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑑�...
9.9K 88 8
You read the title so just give me ideas because I'm bored and I wanted to write Poppy playtime stuff also I none of the art that's show in this book...
6.3K 275 19
(UNDER GRAMMAR EDITING) They underestimated them. Assumed they'd be placed in a forever dormant until the day they died. A broken toy never meant to...