ANIME KINGDOM!

By deceeiiii

Y/N is 18 y/0 college student who is obsessed with anime and is very lazy. You would think most of her time w... More

Author's Note
Animes Involved
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
read please! Please!
9/Christmas Special
10
11
13
14
15

12

288 16 10
By deceeiiii

(Filler Chapter)

Y/N POV

*buuuuuzzzzz*

*buuuuuzzzzz*

Is my chest vibrating? I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light that shine through the curtains.

Oh, it's Chef. I pressed the red button the was constantly glowing and a voice echo in the room.

"Hey, this is Chef. I heard you're throwing a party for the everyone" he told me.

"Yeah, like a celebration I've already rented out an area for the day in my world. You are free to come if you like"

"No thanks, I have a lot to do. I also got an announcement when you guys get back" I signed.

"Please, you worked just as hard as us. You deserve a break. By the way I'm glad you are okay" he chuckled.

"Of course, I'm fine" he paused and continue.

"I'll come but I probably won't arrive there until a couple hours later. I'm still very busy" he told me, and I agreed.

"That's fine, well I'm about to get everyone up and moving. See you then" he hung up leaving me in a comfortable silence.

A knock was heard at the door and Kurapika slightly open the door.

"Hey, we are having breakfast. Would you like some?" I shook my head no.

"I'll eat once we get to the place, I have to go give Six her clothes for today. You guys should get ready after breakfast" Kura nodded and pulled something from his pj pants.

It was a transponder snail.

"You might need this to contact them. They gave me one when I got assigned to protect their universe." He handed me the pink snail and closed the door.

I pressed the button on the snail back and jumped when it started ringing.

"Perra, Perra, perra, perra.................perra, perra, Perra, perra-Claaalick" a girl picked up.

"Kurapika?"

"No"

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Everything alright?"

"Yes Nami"

"Okay, what do you need?"

"I was just letting you know I will be stopping by in a few to give you guys Six clothes for today"

"Okay, we just woken up a while ago. We are eating breakfast now. What's the plan? Are we coming to you, are you picking us up."

"We all are going the gather in training council and then we will all leave from there"

"Sounds fun"

"Yeah, I'll be over in a few, enjoy your meal"

I hung up the phone and let out a sigh.

I did my daily routine and walked out to see everyone finishing up with their food, walking around getting themselves together.

"Hi, Y/N. Sleep well?" Gon ask with his last piece of toast in his mouth.

"Yes, thanks for the room it's really nice" I nodded

"I'm assuming you are about to get everything ready yeah. You guys don't need to rush, we won't be linking with everyone until at least 1." I said grabbing the bag for Six

"Be safe, and call us if you need some help?" Leorio said.

I smiled at them as I stood in the Warp the was located in the corner of their house.

In a flash I was on the sunny. Everyone noticed me and greeted me in a big cheer.

"Y/NNNN" it seems like the strawhats had company.

"So, this is Ms. Y/N? She is everything that I ever dreamed" Bartolomeo said blushing.

"So, you are Y/N-ya?" Law said walking up to me as well.

"Nice to finally meet you Y/Nland" Leo  greeted.

"Wow, everyone's here" I said shaken up by the amount of people.

"Is that a problem?" Kidd asked me with a scold on his face.

I shook my head and turn to look at Luffy who had Six on his back.

"Here you go Lu. I'll come back around 1." I handed him Six clothes

"Y/N, will I be able to get into the water" he asked me to pout.

"Of course, I came prepared for you and the others. Don't worry" I smiled gently.

"Really?" Chopper danced, Luffy smiled and Brook said with tears in his eyes.

"Can't wait to see you in your bathing suit, Y/N--SAN" I sweated nervously and nodded.

"Welp have fun for the time being" I waved but was stopped.

"If you need help, we'll come" Robin said.

"Not for free though" Nami said giggling.

I got onto the Warp and went back to the hxh house.

"You're back?" Killua said sitting on the couch with Gon watching AWOG.

(They are awake tho)
"Where are the other two" I asked them.

"Went to go get groceries" Gon replied rocking his leg comfortably.

I look over at the clock and 11:15 was shown.

"I actually came here to get my things for the get together." The nodded and focus back on the screen.

"Alright, see you guys later" I waved to them.

"Bye N/N" they said not looking away from the tv.

I was about to go back to the Warp when the necklace from earlier started ringing.

I answered.

"Hey Y/N sorry for calling, but I have some people waiting for you at the location you send me for the party, and they want to meet you and help" Chef spoke from the other side of the necklace.

"Okay? Cool thanks for letting me know" we bid our goodbyes and he hung up.

I went to the location and saw a group of people standing around the area.

"Hi, I'm Goku and you must be Y/N. Man I heard you were really strong hope we can spar sometimes" The cheerful spiked haired man came to me with a towel wrapped around his neck and orange trunks.

"Hiiiii? I'm glad you all could make it" I said surprised that these other universes would show up.

"Can we get in the pool already?" Connie asked excitedly.

"Sure-" before I can even finish Connie, Jean, Itadori, Sasha, and Inosuke jumped in the pool splashing a little water on me.

"Got damnit" I whispered to myself as they got chlorine in eye.

Tanjiro came to help me by wiping his towel on my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I hope that helped a little bit" he smiled and nodded.

"It did thank you" I got up and went to table with the decorations on it.

"I assuming you guys came to help" I asked taking the decorations out of the bag.

"Well, I only came for the food really. So, once you have you can bring it over, I'll be ready when you are" Beerus said yawning and relaxing in the beach chair with Whis beside him.

"I agree" Whis proclaimed.

"Well, the cooks aren't coming for like another hour or so. I'm sorry" this angered Beerus as everyone can feel his aura leaving him.

"What do you mean? I'm supposed to starve for an hour" he gritted his teeth with visible veins popping out his forehead.

"HERE" I said lifting a bag of chocolate in front of him.

"What is this?" He asked still in his harsh tone.

"Chocolate, this should last you. If not, I'll find something else" he stares me down with his harsh glare before smiling and calming down.

I heard a sigh from behind me coming from Vegeta and Goku.

"Thank you so much. You are so kind" Beerus said down happily eating his chocolate.

"Whis did you want some?" I asked him.

"It's fine, I'll just take some of his" he said as he took and chocolate from Beerus. Beerus started to complain and throw a fit. Scaring Vegeta and Goku again.

"Hey, looks like the party started without us" Natsu and Happy is seen running towards us.

"CANNONBALL" Natsu screamed jumping in the pool, splashing Beerus.

I rushed over to him with a towel and started to dry him off as the purple aura started again. It was heavy too.

"Calm down, please, please, please" I prayed.

"You dare splash water on me" he grumbled.

"Please" I looked over to Whis as he sighed.

"Lord Beerus, it was a mistake. Please calm down" but that didn't work as his aura grew.

I reach behind his ear and scratch it making swing his tail left and right and purrr.

"I did not expect that to work" Whis eyes widened.

"You guys can start blowing the balloons" I told Goku and Vegeta

"Yay, I love balloons" Goku excitedly say siting down and opening the balloon pack.

"Why do we have to do a such boring task" Vegeta scoffed.

"It's fine, can you at least put the congratulations sign up?" He hummed and walked away.

Everyone was still playing in the pool and chilling on the beach chairs. I was helping set up the food table when I felt taps on the back.

"Can I help Y/N?" Tanjiro smiling at me with his hands behind his back.

"I can help too" Zenitsu offered.

I nodded and let them finish the food table.

Timeskip

We finally finished everything, the Chefs came and cooked the food that was placed on the food table. Everyone (Beerus) was happy.

I looked over to the nearest clock and saw 12:45 as the time. Perfect.

"Alright guys, thank you so much for helping. You guys can stay here while I got gather up the others to help us celebrate" I said smiling and clasping my hands together while everyone cheered as well.

I had already left to go back to the hideout where I recently had told everyone to meet me at. used the warp and was greeted by everyone in their swim wear including my little sister who was hiding behind Nami's leg.

"You guys ready?" I asked not moving from the warp.

"Heck yeah" Soul and Black star screamed.

I let out a small chuckle and lead them all to fit on the warp so we can go have fun.

We finally made it back and everyone was in shock with open mouths and gasping noises.

"You like?" I questioned.

They didn't even answer me they just started having fun while I stayed back and watch happily as I sighed.

I felt a tiny hand landing on the back of my thigh, and I turned to see Six. she looked at me with her big brown dopey eyes.

"Thank you, for everything" She whispered.

That'll do it. I damn near cried. I hugged her and rubbed her back comfortably.

"You are so welcome" I whispered back.

"HEYYYYYYYYY Y/NNNNN" We turned and saw the guys waving at us.

"Let's go have fun" I smiled at her and grabbed her hand

We walked over to Chopper who was floating on a white floaty as his little feet splash the water.

We all heard the warp behind us turn on and off and look to see.

"CHEF" everyone shouted in excitement.

"You guys really wanted mr to come huh?" he chuckled as he stripped himself of his shirt.

"Hey Gon, let's have a water fight!" Killua smirked as Kurapika can be seen in the back ground sighing as he knows what's about to go down.

Sounds like Goten and Trunks heard them because they ended up joining in splashing water on everyone they see.

"What a drag" Shikamaru said sitting on the edge of the pool wiping the water out his eyes, as Naruto beside him took it as a challenge.

"Ahhhhhh" we heard Elizabeth scream as Meliodas picked her up on his shoulder.

I gently sat Six down in the water as she swam to where Eri and Kota was in the shallow end chatting with floaties around their bodies.

All the grown men sitting in the beach chairs watching the kids, while chatting among themselves.

Beerus and Choji having an eating contest at the food bar.

And me, just chilling and watching everything go down, I was so lost in thought once again that I didn't even notice everyone looking at me.

"THANK YOU, Y/N", they all shouted as the beautiful sunset ray shined on my (s/c) making my eyes glow as well.

I smiled and everyone continued to have fun.

Today was an overall good day.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS OR INCORRECT GRAMAR!!! I finally updated, sorry if it ain't that good. Please leave comments and vote, see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 15.1K 44
[One Piece Various x Jujutsu Kisen Reader] Book 1 "That is one interesting power you have" (Y/n) spoke interrupting the amused male. "Woah! Who are y...
89.5K 1.6K 28
❝𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣,❞ ❝𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩...
301K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
213K 6.9K 27
⚠!Warning! ⚠ There is a lot of angst, anxiety/panic attacks, depression, mention of suicide, self harm, and abuse in this story, so if any of these t...