ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

08

592 41 8
By Tlovesfood

"You both got detention?" I ask raising my eyebrows at Jimin and V as they both sat in the detention room.

"Well, yeah," Jimin said smiling.

I stared at them in confusion and walked to the seat beside them. "You both amaze me sometimes," I mutter under my breath.

"So what got you both here?" I ask and V looks at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened as he stuttered while answering, "We were caught making wrong... Wrong..."

"Wrong?" I ask.

"Potions...?" Jimin confessed.

I slapped his hand, "we had potions together, and there was no potion-making today, Jimin."

"Owww." Jimin suddenly rubbed his leg giving a phony smile. I didn't hit his leg. Why is he rubbing her leg?

"Ohh shit sorry, it was charms class... I forgot Yg took 2 classes." He chuckled nervously.

"Okay..." I nodded not believing them and turned to read my book. I heard a few word exchanges between the both of them.

Jimin turns to me again, "Did you really forget to do your assignment?" I know V is asking those questions. Why can't he speak on his own?

"No," I speak immediately.

"Then how did it disappear." He further asks.

"Well, I don't know." It was strange that the assignment disappeared. The last night I kept them inside my locker beside my bed and took them to the class this morning. How can they vanish?

"Do you think anyone could do that?" Jimin asks as I see V trying to peek.

"Well, Rubi, my roommate was sleeping when I left the dorm and my books were in my locker so I don't think, she can do that... And I haven't seen anyone around my books so I don't have any doubt about others." Jimin nods in acknowledgment.

They didn't ask any more questions as Ms. Forestier came in. She was the librarian and also the detention in charge. "Jisoo?" I look up from my book. "I'm shocked to see you here child."

"Well, we're shocked to see her here too Professor Forestier," Jimin speaks before I could.

"Oh hello, Mr. Park and Mr. Kim you too. Why am I not surprised to see you both here?" She says faking her voice in amusement.

"Well, professor, we love you so much that we can't stay away from you," Jimin said faking a pout.

"Ohh my goodness, I get so much love from my students." She mutters sarcastically.

"Professor, we really do," Jimin assures smiling proudly.

"Ok now cut the act and tell me what did you both do?" She asks seriously placing her hands on our table.

"We just made a wrong thing while performing." This time V speaks and we look at him.

"Oh, you're not asleep?" Professor looks at him. "I thought you went asleep." Well, we all thought that.

V looked into his book instead of answering with light pink cheeks.

"Ok, you both can do whatever you want." She tells them then turns towards me and I smile at her. She looks down at my book, "it's your second book of the week?" She asks and I nod.

"As expected, " she smiles. "Child whatever the reason is, you're a good student. It would have been a mistake for you to be here." She assures and I nod smiling. She walks back to her seat and I continue reading my book.

I went into my dorm room and Rubi sat there on her bed, "Hey."

"Hey, you're early today," I said while keeping my books in the locker.

"Yeah, just here to ask you how you're doing. I know it was your first detention so yup." She says moving in front of my bed.

"Yeah, it was fine. Jimin and V were there." I tell her, taking off my cloak and placing my wand on my table.

"Looks fair then." She smiles. I smile back at her and go to the washroom to get fresh. "I'll go get fresh."

"Yeah, I have to meet my friend too, so see yaa." I nod and she leaves. Weird.

I quickly washed my face and changed into sweatpants and hoodies then I walked back to my room.

Would it be her to vanish my assignments? Well, I don't think so but I have to keep a check on her.

But before that, I have to talk with someone.

The very next day, I got the idea to talk to that unspeakable living creature.

"Jisoo what the heck?" V looks down at me in surprise as I pull him back from our group.

"We need to talk" I nod and pull him out of the hallway.

"At least tell me the reason."

"It's about yesterday."

"Do you think that Rubi can be the same person you saw that day and the one who stole your assignments?" V mutters looking at me as we sat on the empty benches of the Quidditch pitch.

"Well I need proof, I can't blame her just like that. I merely think she can be the same person who did both."

He looks down and then again at me, "Does she have any hate towards you?"

"No... Well, she certainly likes me and knows me apart from my elite reputation, you know. She actually sees me as an actual normal person. I don't feel like I'm the center of attention near her." He nods at my words.

I rested my cheek on my arms and stared at him, "V..." I mumble and he hums. "I know, you were the one to ask questions yesterday not Jimin. That idiot doesn't even get a joke appropriately," I chuckle as I see V's lips curve. He smiled.

"You still call me V." His question caught me off guard.

"Yeah..." I mumble.

I remember when I first called his name V at the almost age of 3. From then he hated that letter but later after 2-3 years, my mom told him that V means victory and he began to love the letter. Just Slytherin things. And now as he asked after almost 5 years, it reminded me of how things used to be. How he used to call me J.

"V for Victory." He chuckled lightly. "I have a love-and-hate relationship with that letter."

"But at least you love it right." I pointed my finger and he nods.

I smile and look around the pitch, suddenly I remember the class timing. "Hey, what time is it?"

"2:45... Why?"

"Shit, we have dance practice with Professor IU and Professor JYP," I speak as I stood up to leave. He nods and walks up with me to the castle.

"Mr. Kim and Ms. Kim, wow you both are Kims... Ahem, sorry... You both are 5 minutes late to the class," professor JYP cleared his throat while Miss IU cracks a chuckle at his words.

"Professor, we got lost in our time doing our respective housework," I explained.

"Ohkay, but next time better be on time." He says and we nod. "You both can sit in your seats," Professor mumbles and walks back to continue with the practice. V walks to the seat near Jimin and I walk up to the seat next to Rubi.

Rubi smiles at me as I sit and smile back at her, from the corner of my eye, I felt V's eyes staring at me, and Rubi while he sits down. Professor IU starts explaining the steps.

"Most of you must know the steps of the ball dance but as the new students came by we are learning it again." Miss IU speaks. "It will be a quick revision plus we'll add some new choreography." She smiles and looks around. "Hmm, but before that, I might need a partner."

She examines the seats and her eyes stop at Jk who was smiling mischievously with Jimin at V, who was completely ignoring them.

"Mr. Jeon, would you join me please?" Professor calls him as Jk's eyes widen. He jerks up from his seat, walking toward her. Oh boy, did I tell you all that he has a major crush on Professor IU?

He nods and stood up in front of the Professor. "Place your right hand on my waist, Mr. Jeon." Jin whistles and as low chuckles were heard around. The other girl students were glaring with darkness.

Jungkook nervously places his right hand and Professor IU takes his other hand. As the rhythm of classical music began, they began to dance. She slowly starts showing us the steps. He twirled and lifted her as she said to do so. I know he's freaking out from inside.

In the end, both of them bowed and ended the small demo with the new choreography.

"So you guys just saw the choreography... Now stand up and get your partners to dance!" Professor IU beamed. The students start to get in search of partners.

Uh oh, can we dance alone or with girls?

I looked around and almost everyone got their partners but he wasn't in the room. Did he leave? Why do I care anyway tho? Most of the guys looked hopefully at me as I turned. Suddenly someone called out.

"Hey." I look up to see a guy from Gryffindor. From what I remember, he's a beater on the Gryffindor team.

"Hey."

"I'm Silas." He smiled.

"I'm Jisoo." I smiled back.

"I know. I just wanted to ask you. Ahh, ok let's get to the point straight. Will you dance with me here? I mean if you have someone else for the final ball, that's ok but here? I don't know if anyone has the guts to ask you but I just did and if you think you don't want to then, I'll just leave you alone." He rambles and I let out a chuckle. He's cute.

"Well, Silas I won't mind dancing with you today," I speak assuring him.

His eyes widen in shock, "ok, that wasn't hard." He put forward his right hand, "may I." He asks and I nod.

He takes my hand and then places his other hand on my waist while I placed my other hand on his shoulder.

We slowly made our moves as the professors helped us learn. Silas was funny, he did speak a lot. In a good way, his jokes were hearable. Not like Jin's dad jokes.

The professors were now teaching us the partner switch choreo where we have to dance in circular order and swap the partners to each. Ohh and it was only for the house leaders, prefects, and their partners.

So it was mainly the elites and their partners.

V came into view with a brunette from Slytherin. Her name was Willow and she was well, a witch.

I turned my gaze to the professors as they slowly taught us the steps and there was a lift with every partner. Ok damn.

We followed the choreo and then I did the steps with Yoongi, Jin, and others. It was nearly the end of the music and V was my next partner.

In a few seconds, he was holding my waist. A shiver ran through me as his hand came in contact with me. We were looking deeply into our eyes as he picked me around and then placed me on the ground. Our faces were a few inches away from each other. It felt like the world stopped for a minute but then Professor Jyp stopped the music scolding Rm who just dropped his partner while dancing.

V and I looked at each other again and he loosens his grip over on my waist. We moved back a little and I nod at him.

But V wasn't looking at me anymore, he looked beside me as Silas came by my side. "Hey, Jisoo."

"Silas..."

"Umm, I just came to thank you for dancing with me. The class has been dismissed for today."

"Oh, well thanks for being my partner for today." I smile and he nods.

"Ok, then see you later? Hopefully?" He asks walking backward and smiling.

"Yeah." I chuckle as he salutes and leaves.

I turned around to see V but he wasn't there. Ok, what should I expect from him?

I leave a sigh as the girls were wiggling their eyebrows at the recent exchange of words and dances between V and Silas.

I shook my head and walked out ignoring the bunch of questions they were throwing at me.

When will this homecoming thing get over?

*•*•*•*•*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.1K 20
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š- ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š- ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž __ ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
65.3K 1.8K 23
โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! ๐Ÿ˜Š
174K 6.3K 26
"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, "๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ!"...