Dilara

By ineedtherapy_07

Dilara Caesar moved to Stanford Hill after going to a private school her whole life, she wants to live her se... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78:
Chapter 79:
Chapter 80:
Chapter 81:
Chapter 82:
Chapter 83:
Chapter 84:
Chapter 85:
Chapter 86:
Chapter 87:
Chapter 88:
Chapter 89:
Chapter 90:
Chapter 91:
Chapter 92:
Chapter 93:
Chapter 94:
Chapter 95:
Chapter 96:
Chapter 97:
Chapter 98:
Chapter 99:
Chapter 100:
Chapter 101:
Chapter 102:
Chapter 103:
Chapter 104:
Epilogue:

Chapter 46:

42.6K 844 429
By ineedtherapy_07

I walk to the student car park with Terzo, Zoya, Alora, Lorenzo and Adriano.

Terzo gets into the passenger seat and Adriano glares at him.

'Terzo get out of Dilara's seat,' he says putting his keys in.

'It's fine I'll sit back here,' I say, it's a bit of a tight fit since there's four of us and only three seats but it's fine.

'I want to sit here today,' Terzo says crossing his arms.

'I will kick you out of this goddamn car right now and leave you here.' Adriano threatens.

'Ok Mr big tough guy,' Terzo says in a grouchy voice.

He gets out of the passenger seat, laughing and I take his place.

Adriano starts the car and drives us home. He puts his warm hand on my thigh and his metal rings press into my skin.

I turn on the radio and 'Anaconda' by Nicki Minaj comes on. We all start singing along except Adriano who looks like he's regretting his life choices.

'BOY TOY NAMED TROY USED TO LIVE IN DETROIT!' Terzo yells along with the song, shaking Adriano's seat.

'BIG DOPE DEALER MONEY, HE WAS GETTIN SOME COINS!' Zoya sings.

'WAS IN SHOOTOUTS WITH THE LAW, BUT HE LIVE IN THE PALACE!' Alora and Lorenzo sing along.

'BOUGHT ME ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, HE WAS KEEPING ME STYLISH!' I sing along looking at Adriano.

He has a straight face on as Terzo keeps on shaking his chair and singing along with Nicki.

'Ok calm down,' Zoya laughs.

'Sorry, queen Nicki just does something to me,' he says wiping a fake tear from his eye.

'Terzo shake my chair again and I'll throw you out the car,' Adriano says calmly as he parks at a gas station.

'Is It ok if I can get some snacks?' I ask as Adriano get out of his seat.

'Sure, I'll come in with you,' he replies. 'Lorenzo full up the car.'

Lorenzo gets out the car and starts putting the petrol in the car.

We walk into the gas station and I go straight to the snack isle.

I pick up a packet of skittles and Adriano stands next to me but passes me a basket.

'I'm only getting one thing,' I say to him.

'I'm paying, put everything you want in this,' he says. 'And I mean everything.'

'Adriano I can pay for my own snacks,' I say going to walk around him. He puts a hand on my waist, stopping me.

'I know you can, but while you're with me you do not touch your money.' He says.

He shoves the basket into my hands and signals to all the snacks.

I place a packet of Reeses chocolate next to the skittles in the basket. I put down some Pringles and some sour patch kids. I also get a bottle of Dr Pepper.

I turn to Adriano and smile.

'This is all,' I say.

We go to the cashier; a tall, slim, brunette woman with bright blue eyes.

Her eyes never leave Adriano but he doesn't even give her a second glance which makes me smile.

While we wait for her to scan out items Adriano snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

She passes me the bag and Adriano pays for my things. He didn't look at her once.

We leave the store and go to the car, Adriano quickly pays for the gas and we drive back home.

***********
ADRIANO'S POV:
Mimi, Alessandro and Dilara are in the living room watching Tangled.

I want to go sit with Dilara and let her cuddle me, but I leave her too it.

I walk into the living room and Dilara's face lights up when she sees me. She goes to stand up.

'Mimi can I talk to you?' I ask. Dilara sits back down and puts her attention to the screen.

'Sure,' she gets up and Alessandro watches her until she leaves.

We walk into the kitchen.

'What flowers does Dilara like?' I ask.

'Wow you're really straight up.' She says. She hesitates for a second. 'Sunflowers.'

'Sunflowers?' I ask, making sure.

'Yes, she loves them I remember when we snuck out of school and went to a field full of them she was so happy.' Mimi replies.

'And what would her ideal date be?' I ask.

'A romantic picnic and watching the sunset.' She replies. 'Why?'

'No reason,' I say. 'You can go now.'

'Oh my god!' She exclaims. 'You're going to ask her out!'

'Shut up.' I snap. 'It's a surprise.'

'You are totally in love with her.' She says.

I try to hide my smile, but fail miserably.

'If you tell her I'll kill you.' I say.

'I'm her best friend, you're not going to kill me.' She laughs.

Mimi leaves the kitchen and I look at Alora whose giving me the biggest smile over her computer.

'Shut up,' I mutter.

'Adriano do you want the rest of my skittles?' Dilara asks walking into the kitchen.

'Why?' I ask. 'Is there something wrong with them?'

'No, I only like the red ones.' She replies.

She gives me a smile and hands me the pack.

I love her smile, I don't think she's realised that whenever she gives me a genuine smile her eyes close a little and she has a dimple.

I take the pack and hand it to Alora.

'We're not going to school tomorrow,' I say.

'Why?' Dilara asks. 'Does Vittoria need us?'

'No, I need you.' I reply, getting a bottle of water out of the fridge.

'Terzo, Lorenzo, Zoya and I are still going in.' Alora says.

'Why not us?' She asks.

'It's a surprise,' I wink.

I walk out of the kitchen leaving her stunned and make my way to my room.

I dial a number on my phone. Jake the bodyguard answers.

'I need a big bouquet of flowers to be at my house by tomorrow morning,' I say. 'And fill me up a jar with just red skittles.'

'Only red skittles?' Jake asks.

'Yes.' I reply before ending the call.

Tomorrow will be an amazing day.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Adriano is literally the cutest, I want one I real life 🥲.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
Instagramg:
@adrian0_giovanni
@dilara_caesar
Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4.2K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
28.9K 1.1K 80
❝ But this boy, this charming boy had laid sights upon her dead boredom and ripped it apart. She wasn't one for younger men, but there was a sort of...
536K 16K 76
*This story starts off right where Dilara ended, so if you haven't read that I recommend that you do and then come back to this book xx* ************...
251 55 16
Mateo Rossi, in three words, the devil himself. The man who brought his mafia back to life. The man who has a special place in hell saved just for h...