|| The Fearless ONE ||

Door sunset_vibes_327

"Please take me out of this hell". Y/N said in a low voice but despite much to leave this. " But tell me who... Meer

Prologue
CHAPTER : 01
CHAPTER : 02
CHAPTER : 03
CHAPTER : 04
CHAPTER : 05
Chapter : 07
Chapter : 08

Chapter : 06

12 1 0
Door sunset_vibes_327

It isn't bad to sometimes sharing secrets but just our reason of hiding them scares us.

Hiiiii lovelies

°°°°°°°°°°°°
_________________

"How did all this happen?" Minnie asked as both the couples are in hospital now.

"I don't know.... S-she got her periods then I bought pads... and then she fainted." Jungkook burst out not caring about the reason. Minnie patted his shoulder assuring her boyfriend that everything will be fine.

After Y/N fainted Jungkook didn't know what to do so he called Minnie and rushed to hospital as per Minnie's advice. One of Minnie's cousins was a doctor in that hospital which made it easy for them.

The doctor came out of the room in which Y/N was admitted.

"How is she?" Jungkook asked, as couldn't help but blame himself for her condition.

"She is fine." the doctor pauses for a moment eyeing Jungkook under her sharp gaze before speaking again. "Could we have a talk, Minnie?" she asked more like said to which Minnie nodded. Both of them walked to the personal cabin of the Doctor leaving an impatient Jungkook behind.

"How long has he been your Boyfriend?" Yona asked without giving a second thought.

"More than a half year." Minnie replied "But why are you asking this? Tell me, what happened to Y/N?".

"Look, I don't know what kind of a guy your boyfriend is but...... the girl, your friend is getting abused. Are you sure this is not your boyfriend's doing?" The hesitancy in her voice makes Minnie ragged a little at her cousin for doubting her boyfriend but she calmed herself down, knowing very well what to do.

"Call Jungkook inside. He is her brother, he has right to know what Y/N is going through." Minnie said in a low and demanding voice. Her words were confident and covered with a firm trust she had on Jungkook. She trusts him because even before being in a relationship they were friends from childhood. She has seen him grown, knows him too well to not stood this low. Even though he has never mentioned his past to them, she knows when time would be right, he won't hesitate to tell her.

With a nod Yona called Jungkook inside and now both the couple were seated in front of her.
"Can you please tell me now, what happened to Y/N? and why did she faint." Jungkook asked in a calm voice but eager for the response.

"She fainted because of the weakness at the lack of Vitamins but that's not the thing-" she pauses for a while eyeing Minnie for assurance and speaks again after getting a nod "- she has been abused. While checking her body we found a lot of bruises on her body. Some were old and some were new. We can't even say whether they were treated properly or not. Do you perhaps know the reason behind it or anything else on this matter?"

The words left Jungkook stunned for a while but as soon as they hit him it made him sink in the pool of guilt. It has been only a few days Y/N have been here, and still had to suffer the miseries of her past. Wasn't he still worth to know about this from her? What more is she hiding from him? And how long would it take for her to trust him?  His jaw clenched knowing the person behind all this and also knowing how to deal with it but for now Y/N is his first priority.

"Can I take her home now?" he asked as the doctor nodded, still being a little hesitant. "And don't worry about the matter, I'll handle it by myself. He stood up giving a glance to Minnie to assure Yona he understood very well.

After the incident three of them went straight home with Y/N still being unconscious. Going to School wasn't in the plan due to it being a weekend. It was 7 am in the morning when Y/N's eyes flutter, as she slowly opens them trying to adjust them as it was easy to do due to the light being a little dim. Her moments alert both the person Jungkook and Minnie who were near her. 

Y/N attempted to speak, but her throat dried up, so she sat up while Jungkook assisted her. She hissed as she felt the same pain and weakness in her body for the second time. Minnie brought her a glass of water, which she gulped down all at once because it was the most needed item she desired at the time; fact, it was.

"How are you feeling now Y/N?" Minnie was the first to break the silence between all three.
"Better" she replied audible, voice a little croaked. 

"We need to have a talk." After she woke up, Jungkook spoke for the first time, but she was startled by how icy his voice sounded. Y/N nodded slightly and waited for Jungkook to continue. After observing Minnie for some time, he turned his attention back to Y/N. "I'll tell you straight out now: during all these years that I've been away from that mansion, what has been with you? I wanted to know all of them, every single thing " His voice begged to know everything, to stop assuming the worst. He wants all of his beliefs to be proven false.

But not all wishes come true.

Y/n's breath halted at the mere thought of it. Why is he suddenly keen in finding out everything? What happened so suddenly? Did he come to know about them? She glanced at Minnie to seek out why Jungkook raised the question, to which she clarified.

"We got to know about the thing about you getting abused by your doctor when you fainted. Even though Jungkook was the first one to be suspicious in Doctor's eyes, that's not the thing here because the thing is you have to trust us and tell us everything about it." Her words were slow, and she was doing everything she could to be delicate with them.

A dry chuckle left her mug as she shook her tears away.

"It's not as easy as you think. I trust you guys. I trust you Jungkook, but I love you both too. You are the only one who cares about me, and I don't want to drag you in my shit. Trust me the deeper you go the terrible it becomes."

"You are unable to move forward until you have healed. Y/N." It was bitter but it was the truth which she spoke.

"And you have to be aware that you still have a family who is willing to listen to you. I intend to be there. We'll heal together. Take your time, don't rush, but at the end of the day, you shouldn't feel alone." Jungkook rose after a quick squeeze on her hand, intending to leave. He went forward when he felt a tug on his wrist and saw Y/N holding it gently.

"Will you listen if I tell?" Jungkook moved closer, sitting at her side. "You won't be disappointed with me?" He shook his head and cupped her cheeks, sweeping away the tears which were falling. "You won't judge me, right?" Her lips quiver as the voice comes out somewhat fragile.
Jungkook shook his head again, this time embracing her.

"He will kill me if I spoke" Y/N sniffled.

"You don't have to worry about it" Jungkook assured her with a small smile.

"I will tell you. Everything, everything he did to me in these years. That monster who we call our dad."

"Even after learning I was one of your father's illegitimate children, your mother Mrs. Jeon nevertheless accepted me and gave me her name however after her demise and you abandoning me behind, Lee wasn't the best father I might have asked for, but he was still tolerable until..." At the end, her voice wavered slightly. She resisted her sob, longing to let everything out at once.

"I was thirteen, when one day  I showed up home after school and found that I was not his child. He was enraged; knowing that he was barren and that I was someone else's child did not alter the reality that he had no ties with my mother, but I was not his own blood. He planned to kick me out of the property, but Mrs. Jeon secured me despite the fact she wasn't there." Y/N glanced up at Jungkook with a distressed gaze, knowing that he still loves his mother.

"Mr. Bean was the one to mention it; your mother signed her testament in both of our names equally, and he won't be able to retrieve it from me until I am 18.
My life took a turn for the worse after that. Being treated like a maid and performing all the tasks there was OK with me, but I-I couldn't with his being defiant against me. He tried all in his power to demolish me. I was beaten, burned, and starved. He e-even.." you held your breath, shutting your eyes close, you can feel someone's hand rubbing on your back to calm you down and you are very well aware of whose hand it is. " 

"Mr. Bean was the one to mention it , that your mother had signed her will in both of our names equally and he isn't able to get it from me until I turn 18.
It was from there my life started being terrible. Being treated as a maid and doing all chores there was okay for me but I-I wasn't able to handle him being rebellious to me. He did all he could do in his power to break me. Beating me, burning me, making me starve. He e-even.." you held your breath, shutting your eyes close, you can feel a hand rubbing on your back to calm you down and you are very well aware of whose hand it is. " He attempted to molest me." And then she wailed. Y/N could feel him bringing her closer in his warm grasp. "I-it was an awful contact, oppa. Bad" she wept harder, unable to stop.

Minni, too, found herself in sorrow at the sight. She looked up at her lover, who was not functioning good but had simply kept himself upright for his sister's sake.

"Mr. Bean he saved me. He was the one to give me the phone when Lee fixed my marriage. I don't want to go back there. Please, oppa, don't send me back. He has warned me not tell this to anyone I don't know what he will do with me after knowing.. "

Jungkook shushed her, drawing away slightly to wipe her tears. Y/N hiccupped at his attempts to controlling her breathing. If it weren't for the current scenario, he would have cooed over his adorable little sister. "I won't let him harm you this time." He held her face to make Y/N aware of his presence. "You hear me, this time you are going to stay with me here, and I am going to treat you precisely as you deserve, little sis." He drew her back into the hug, committing not to let her suffer any harm again.

"Y/Nie, I'm sorry," said Jungkook. "I am sorry for not being there for you." As he wrapped her closer, Y/N shook her head, denying what he had spoken. Turning up at Minni, Jungkook noticed that she understood the situation and nodded. She flashed him a kind smile, reassuring him that she was with him through this.

"I should cook food; you need to eat something." It was when Minni spoke that Y/N realized she was also present in the room.

"She saw my marks on the day we went out for shopping." Y/N halted Minni in her tracks by glancing at Jungkook. "I was the one who got her to stop speaking. Keep this topic apart of your relationship." she made it evident that she didn't want to cause them any difficulties in their connection with her.

"I get you." As he stood up from his spot, Jungkook remarked. "You stay, I'm going to cook something for us." After finishing, he withdrew the room, leaving the two of them by themselves.

"Y/N, thank you for clarifying things; nonetheless, it was not necessary at all. I can attest that Jungkook is a very compassionate man since I know him." Minni approached her and sat down next to her as she spoke. Y/N nodded at her as she finished speaking.

"This," she withdrew a package that Y/N had just now seen had been kept on the nightstand. "We bought some ointments and gels to help your skin and well Doctor has suggested us some vitamin pills for you." She advised her to "apply them" after offering her the bottle, and Y/N followed her instructions.

"Thank you but it wasn't necessary." Y/N mentioned following her advice.

"It was." She cleared significantly, and the only thing Y/N could do was nod in response.

As you both descended, Jungkook yelled from downstairs, "Ladies, food is done."

And the rest of the day you three spend together in the house.

________________

I guess that is it for today let me know your opinion and
I will update soon...

Bye bye

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.5K 73 15
"It's the right thing to do. To stop being an obstacle between them. " I thought. Ended:18 April 2018 Last edited : 30 June 2018
622K 22.5K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...