Bold, Breathless Love

By Soulmates2

Book one: Bad boy, gorgeous Steven Colber, most popular boy in high school, captain of the football team, acc... More

Deep Blue Eyes
Cafe Premiere
I Don't talk to strangers
Clown Girl
He Knows My Name
It Not As It Seems
Obsessed
Rain Rain Go Away
The Conceited Pig
Heartbroken
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Sleepless Nights
To Conquor
Dress Shopping
Love
Church, Food, and More Shopping
Down Town Park Ridge
Breathless kisses
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Hangover
A River of Tears
Innocence in its Purity
Love
Unbearable Pain
She's Mine !
Do You Love Me?
Flames of Fire
Victory
Sexy and Hot
Emotions
Botanic Gardens
The Secret
My Father
Claire smiles
Anthony and Claire
The Dells
The Rumba
Misunderstandings
Claire's doubts
Thursday morning
Bittersweet Moments
The Secret
Why?
Claires Promise
The Baby
Graduation
Galena

Sweet Nothings

484 20 2
By Soulmates2

During lunch time, Steven, Anthony, Claire and Abby sat together to eat, again Steven bought Abby lunch and forced her to eat her food. Conversation went smoothly along and Abby admired the attention Anthony was giving to Claire, as she chirped about their trip to Wisconsin.

Jeff was not among the group, he kept his distance and his gut twisted with anger, he was very upset under the circumstances, but he decided to play the waiting game, knowing that it was only a matter of time before Abby and Steven called it's quits.

"Have you boys booked our rooms?" Claire asked wondering what the sleeping arrangements will be. "I hope it's near the beach!"

Abby threw a quick look at Claire and wondered if she expected to sleep in the same bed as Anthony. She felt it was much too soon to be thinking in that tune and she hoped Anthony will respect that.

"I booked two rooms right next to each other, one for you two girls and one for me and Steven." Anthony said, Abby released a sigh of relief.

Steven leaned in and whispered in Abby's ear, "Don't worry I will find time alone with you."

Abby's face turned crimson red and she took a sip of her soda, "I'm so excited!" She said, and she stole a glance at Claire and knew that she too was very excited from the looks of things. Anthony was the ever attentive boyfriend, and Claire drowned happily in it.

The boys got up when it was almost time for the end of their lunch period and collected the trays, and when they walked away, Abby said, "You didn't expect to sleep in the same bed with him did you, you barely know him and it's not proper!"

"Yeah but I feel like I know him a hundred years." Claire answered, "you think maybe at least one night we could hop in the others bed?"

"You don't waste any time do you," Abby laughed, "do not be in such a hurry, he will respect you more should you wait as long as you can."

Claire sighed, she was so happy and couldn't wait for their trip to begin. "I'm so excited!"

Steven and Anthony returned to the table, "Come on let's go outside for a breath of fresh air." Steven said, and took Abby by the hand and pulled her up.

From the far corner of the cafeteria, Christina and Carol who now have become good friends watched with displeasure, as Steven pulled Abby out of the cafeteria, "Disgusting!" Christine spat, "but she'll get hers, I'll make sure of it!"

**************

Anthony held Claire's hand, as they walked outside into the sunshine, where he pushed her up against the brick wall and kissed her.

Abby was about to say something, but Steven whispered in her ear, "Stop, Anthony will not hurt her I promise you." He then pulled Abby into his possessive arms and kissed her too. "When we get to Wisconsin I'm going to love you Abby." He squeezed her tightly in his arms and Abby's eyes blurred with tears. Steven kissed her happy tears away with more kisses.

When the four of them returned inside the school, Steven pulled Abby towards her locker and said, "I can't wait for school to be over and we can be on our way to the Dells." He then dropped a quick kiss on her lips and pushed her towards her class.

When the bell rang at three o' clock, Abby rushed to her locker to dump her books in there, she had no homework and no need to bring her books with. When she locked her locker and turned around Steven was there smiling down at her.

It had been a long day for Steven, too long, and he pulled Abby into his arms and kissed her. "Are you ready?" He asked her, and when she nodded he kissed her one more time and together they went to the parking lot.

Anthony and Claire were already there waiting, and they all walked to Steven's car, "I will drive the car to my home, follow me and park behind me so we can place the luggage into your car." Steven told Anthony.

Steven's house was just a short drive away they got there within minutes. He parked his car and then jumped out of the car to retrieve the luggage. He walked over to Anthony's car and stuffed the two small luggages into his trunk. Then he waited for Abby to get into the car before he joined her in the back seat. Anthony sped off and Claire was excited to finally be on their way to Wisconsin Dells. 

Traffic was light and it took about four hours to the Dells. Abby had fallen asleep on Steven's lap and Claire was singing along to tunes on the radio. More often than not, Anthony was holding Claire's hand, and Claire was falling quickly in love with him as each day passed.

"We should stop for dinner somewhere I'm famished!" Claire admitted.

Anthony stole a glance at her and smiled, "What ever my princess desires!"

Abby smiled at Steven and he winked at her, both were excited to see their friends together and happy. "What do you feel like eating?" Steven asked Abby.

Abby's eyes glistened, "You."

Claire laughed, "Will you guys stop it, and save that stuff for the hotel room!"

Everyone laughed, and Claire turned up the volume on the radio to hear her favorite song.

Leaning in closer to Steven's ear, Abby whispered, "I'm so happy."

And Steven placed his arms around her and squeezed her tightly, "This is nothing Abby, I will show you heaven when I have you all to myself in our room!"

Abby blushed and averted her eyes towards the window. Steven sighed, again he noticed that she wasn't ready to make love, which placed him in a difficult situation knowing how Abby would react if he waited any longer to make love to her.

His tried to think of ways to get her ready, he wanted to make her feel comfortable enough and trust him with her body. Steven worried that she might get frightened and it would ruin a beautiful moment.

"Can someone please ask Google where there are good restraints around here, I'm hungry!" Anthony said, "Claire are you hungry?"

"I'm starving!" She admitted.

Steven looked at Abby but she still looked out the window, she was in deep thought and Steven didn't know how to make her feel at ease.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered in her ear.

Looking up at him, she swallowed and hesitated before she spoke and Steven held his breath, "I trust you completely."

Letting out a sigh of relief, Steven pulled her closer to him and said, "I will show you the world, I will worship the ground you walk on, I will make you my queen!" He promised, "I will ..."

"Wow man," Anthony laughed, "how can anyone compete with that, and do you mind promising sweet nothings to her in your own spare time, I don't want Claire hearing you talk this way and then expecting me to show her the world and worship her and all that Mumbo jumbo!"

Everyone laughed, "But Anthony to get into a woman's heart you need to whisper sweet nothings into her ear!" Claire told him.

"For you I'd be willing to climb the Empire State Building and jump!"

"Are we in competition here?" Steven asked, "he looked at Abby and smiled, "I would fly to the moon and pull it closer to earth to light your path!"

More laughter.

"The question is not what we can and will do for them," Anthony laughed, "the question is what will they do for us!"

"If you're worthy of my love I will do anything for you Anthony." Claire said in a serious tone of voice.

Silence cloaked the car, and Claire saw Anthony swallow hard, before he spoke, "Just stay by my side and be true to me. That is all I ask of you." He then grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Those words melted Claire heart and Abby looked up at Steven and smiled. He leaned closer to her ear and said, "I told you my boy is a good person, Claire is a lucky girl!"

*************
They found a beautiful restaurant that was rated five stars, and it over looked lake Michigan. "Wow this is beautiful." Abby said, "but isn't it a little pricy, I mean Claire and I are already impressed you don't need to wine and dine us at such an expensive place!"

Steven and Anthony looked at each other and smiled. They came from filthy rich family's, and their allowance was a hefty one, money was never an issue for the boys.

"Abby they're rich remember?" Claire reminded her, "money is never an issue with these two!"

They sat down in a table overlooking the water and when the waiter came, Steven took the liberty to order for Abby and Anthony did the same for Claire.

"This crab is delicious!" Abby said, "I've never had this before!"

Steven pushed the clarified butter with garlic and chili's in front of Abby, "dip it in here."

"Mmm..." Abby said, when she tasted it, "it delicious." Steven watched her eat and thought to himself he had never seen a more beautiful woman in his entire life.

Claire who came from a rich family herself had eaten crab many times and she too enjoyed watching Abby eat her food. Smiling she said, "tomorrow for dinner I want Abby to try the lobster tails!"

"Lobster tails?" Abby twitched her nose, "I don't know about that."

Laughter rang around the table, "You will love lobster, it's delicious!" Steven pointed out.

Someone started to play the piano, and when they were eating dessert, Steven walked up to the pianist and slipped him a twenty dollar bill and whispered in his ear.

Stretching out his hand, Steven pulled Abby off her chair and walked her to the middle of the restaurant. The music was sweet and sensual, a love song that had Abby in tears as she lay her head on Steven's chest and slow danced with him.

"They look so good together." Claire said.

"Would you like to dance with me?" Anthony asked, and when Claire threw him a smile to die for, he gave her his hand and she took it and then he led her to the dance floor where they danced the night away.

Love was in the air for this foursome, and when they walked back to their tables and the boys walked away for a smoke, Anthony turned to Steven and confessed, "I know it's too soon to say this, but I think I'm already falling in love with her!"

"I know what you mean, I fell in love with Abby right away, they're special girls and keepers for sure!"

Anthony nodded and inhaled his cigarette, "I can definitely see myself in the future starting a family with her."

Steven remained quiet, he understood Anthony's feelings, and fear gripped him. What if Abby one day stopped loving him, what then? He stole a glance at Abby, each time he looked at her she took his breath away.

Mine! he thought, she is mine!

"What should we do about the sleeping arrangement?" Steven asked, "do you think Claire would want to share a room with you or would she insist she share one with Abby?"

Anthony looked skeptical, "I'm not sure if she trusts me in that department yet,"

"Would you do anything to ever harm Claire?"

"Of course not," Anthony said, and meant every word he said, "she just might be the one. I would never do anything to lose her!"

"I think then it would be a great idea if we spent our nights in our own rooms with the girls," Steven said in a serious tone of voice, "I want her next to me at all times."

"Are you going to ...."

"I'm not quite sure if she is ready yet," Steven confessed, and threw his cigarette on the ground, "she might need some time to adjust to the idea of sleeping with me."

"I think I'm going to wait for Claire too," Anthony admitted, "I'm keeping her, and I will do whatever it takes not to lose her."

Smiling, Steven slapped Anthony on the back as they both returned to their girls.

"They're coming." Claire couldn't take her eyes off Anthony, "God he's gorgeous!"

Nodding, Abby said, "Yes they're both delicious to look aren't they?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.7K 33
ETHAN ZEAGERS The typical handsome, popular, bad boy of Beverly High School who shows his fake front to everyone but is broken deep inside. All he wa...
981K 21.7K 28
At sixteen, Journey Durant hasn't yet experienced her first anything. No first boyfriend. No first date. No first kiss. But, that's all about to chan...
278K 7.9K 26
This original novel is from 2014! I have begun to rewrite it so please go check out the new rewrite posted now! 2 rewritten chapters will come out ev...
774 70 18
Conventionally popular football captain and universally liked nerd is probably a way too overused trope, but here's a little spin on it. Adrian and...