Orion's Body 2: He's Back

By HeavyMetalRebel

5 years have passed since the horrific fire and murders that shook the small town of Unicron's Kettle. Now a... More

Chapter 1: Five Years Later
Chapter 2: Welcome Home
Chapter 3: Auto-Bop
Chapter 4: Disciples of Orion
Chapter 5: Sacrifice
Chapter 6: X
Chapter 7: Optimus
Chapter 8: First Blood
Chapter 9: Discovery and Investigation
Chapter 10: Maneater
Chapter 11: Good Talk
Chapter 13: It Wasn't Me
Chapter 14: Roller
Chapter 15: Putting Pieces Together
Chapter 16: Hunting Fair Grounds
Chapter 17: Orion's Revenge
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Ranting and Raving

3 0 0
By HeavyMetalRebel

Megatron went to his motel room, feeling oddly lighter. He felt glad he told off Orion, the last time he did that as at the old abandoned pool house. Granted, his insult game has gotten better than it was 5 years ago but the same effect is still there.

Orion meanwhile, was stomping to his home, huffing and panting, he opened the door and slammed it shut.

How dare he say that! After everything they went through! It's not fair!

Megatron should learn! He paced around the living room, stomping in a circle like a caged wild cat. He soon paused, and smirked, a plan forming in his head. He grabbed his comm cell and looked up the website for Auto-Bop. It popped up, and smack dab in the center was an ad for an event.

Special Event! Silent Rave! Headphones and Drinks!

Orion smirked, oh this could be good, for getting a meal and for a little revenge...

Meanwhile, Megatron was walking around the Falls still, trying to find something else that could link the band to the death of Nautica. He found the broken blade of the knife and the dried energon, but so far... nothing. With a sigh, he walks back, disappointed, he has already seen the effects of the sacrifice, the band's website (he hasn't been stalking it whatever do you mean) has been announcing tours to major stadiums and how they landed a major record label deal. It also got a huge update, the aesthetic more polished and professional compared to the cheap wallpaper and grainy pictures of them performing at dive bars or at parties.

It was frustrating, the same thing is happening all over again and he felt just as helpless as he did back then. It was maddening.

He made it to his motel room, to find a flier taped to the door, it was advertising some sort of event at Auto-Bop, the text was big and bold with neon colors and clip art of people dancing holding glow sticks. Curious, he removed it and looked at it.

Silent rave? What the hell is a silent rave? It sounds interesting...

He read the names of the bands whose songs were playing; Mayhem Suppression Squad, The Wreckers, Rosanna, DJ Soundwave, The Seekers (Megatron glared at the name), and lastly...

The Disciples of Orion.

Of course, this could help. Plus, it could help him unwind.

Yeah, he deserves the break. Why not treat himself? With a pep in his step, walked into his room and got cleaned up, washing his face. He was drying his face in front of the mirror, curiously he examined his own reflection.

He never really cared much about his appearance growing up. He remembers when he and Orion were entering middle school, Orion was getting into face care and his appearance, mostly because he was growing into the handsome mech he was known for. Seeing how obsessive and tedious the whole thing must have turned him off.

Oh well.

He finished cleaning up and was ready.

He walked to the bar, people were already there. Happily talking while entering the building, the guy in charge of the headphones was onstage, handing them out, he was purple and green, he saw Megatron enter and grabbed a set, when said mech entered he watched as he walked over to the booth and handed him the headphones.

Megatron slipped them on and made his way to a spot on the floor, before the music started playing the emcee spoke into the microphone.

"Good evening everyone, welcome to Auto-Bop's first ever silent rave, if you want to skip a song, just give me a thumbs up and I'll skip it for you on your headphones, other than that, enjoy and have fun."

Soon, the music began, everyone danced, Megatron stayed in his spot, listening to the lyrics.

Some legends are told

Some turn to dust or to gold

But you will remember me

Remember me for centuries

And just one mistake

Is all it will take

We'll go down in history

Remember me for centuries

(Hey yeah, oh hey, hey yeah)

Remember me for centuries

Mummified my teenage dreams

No, it's nothing wrong with me

The kids are all wrong

The stories are off

Heavy metal broke my heart

Come on, come on and let me in

The bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints

And this is supposed to match

The darkness that you felt

I never meant for you to fix yourself

Some legends are told

Some turn to dust or to gold

But you will remember me

Remember me for centuries

And just one mistake

Is all it will take

We'll go down in history

Remember me for centuries

(Hey yeah, oh hey, hey yeah)

Remember me for centuries

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name

'Cause I was only born inside my dreams

Until you die for me, as long as there's a light

My shadow's over you 'cause I am the opposite of amnesia

And you're a cherry blossom

You're about to bloom

You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

Some legends are told

Some turn to dust or to gold

But you will remember me

Remember me for centuries

And just one mistake

Is all it will take

We'll go down in history

Remember me for centuries

(Hey yeah, oh hey, hey yeah)

Remember me for centuries

We've been here forever

And here's the frozen proof

I could scream forever

We are the poisoned youth

Some legends are told

Some turn to dust or to gold

But you will remember me

Remember me for centuries

And just one mistake

Is all it will take

We'll go down in history

Remember me for centuries

(Hey yeah, oh hey)

We'll go down in history (hey yeah)

Remember me for centuries

Megatron nodded along to the song, trying to ignore flashes of his dead classmates in his peripheral, standing still among the sea of dancing mechs and femmes.

Mirage with his white and gray armor stained pink, the contents of his abdomen spilling onto the dancefloor, the swirling lights eerily illuminating him.

Swindle with his crushed and mangled arm, chest cavity torn apart as he swayed side to side, energon dripping from his mouth. A red light seemingly fixated on him.

And lastly, Starscream... in his wet and soiled suit, neck bleeding from the side thanks to bite marks, his white head stained with dried black bile.

All three mechs' eyes were dull and lifeless, showing no signs of life.

Megatron gasped in fear and quickly squeezed his optics shut, no, not here. Not now.

He felt his spark racing, pounding its way up to his throat cables. Then he heard a familiar guitar riff opening, and a voice that seemingly carved its way into familiarity in his processor began.

"All alone in an empty room, nothing left but the memories of when... I had my best friend."

Megatron's optics flashed open, the blue glow harsh and sharp. With a grumble he threw the thumbs up to the emcee, who saw and skipped it. Now, all Megatron heard was silence.

Then, another familiar voice, one he instantly recognized.

"The red dot glowing means it's recording, right? Good. Hello, Megs, it's me. Orion, your biff, your amica, your pal, your bro before your hoe. Anyways, I'm here to tell you something, this lovely mech Brainstorm allowed me to borrow his recording equipment to deliver this little message to you. You should know your place in the hierarchy, I'm the hottie, you're the nottie. Seriously, it's like you forgot or something, after all we went through, you wanna know how many birthday parties we shared? How many sleepovers did we have? I lost track when I hit double digits, I remember sneaking into your room through the window, that tree was very sturdy. I remember the nights we played boyfriends together, oh how you squirmed in my grasp. I made you, and I can just as easily break you. Starscream was proof of that, obvi. Anyways, I've been feeling a bit peckish.... I haven't eaten in a while, and you know how I get when I'm hungry, feeling like boo boo and all. So, I guess I'll have a quick bite to eat."

Megatron heard a muffled voice demanding to know what Orion is doing, Orion saying something about needing to have a snack, then a short scream. Then dead silence.

Megatron ripped the headphones off and dropped them on the floor, running out the bar, shoving people as he ran.

The only place that Orion could have access to that recording equipment was the local radio station; it was secluded, so as not to interfere with other radio signals. No wonder Orion used it. Perfect place to execute a late night feasting.

Megatron made it to the radio station building, he reached the door and pulled, it was locked. Frustrated, he used his demonic strength and ripped it off its hinges, unknowingly triggering the silent alarm. He raced through the lobby and made it to the recording studio, he entered the room.

Inside was a bloodbath, pink energon was splattered all along the walls, and the equipment, the body of Brainstorm laying on the floor, his chest torn open, his internal systems . A horrified expression full of pain frozen on his face. Megatron looked up to see Orion sitting on the chair, feet up on the table, happily licking his digits clean while ignoring the rest on his chassis.

"He was so filling." He teased.

Megatron looked at him in horror, "Why are you doing this? You already proved your point with Starscream, why do you keep doing this?"

Orion lowered his feet and got up, casually stepping over the mangled body, "Because you need to learn that I'm mad at you." He grabbed Megatron's chin with still pink coated claws, smearing the liquid over him, "And that it was always about you."

He then forced a kiss upon Megatron's lips, he tried to shove him back, but stopped when he felt Orion dig his claws into his chest, leaving long scratches. He could feel the energon be smeared all over his face, then Orion pulled away.

"See you later, alligator." He teased with a wink then strutted out of the building, taking a different route.

"Orion! Get back here!" Megatron called to him, but Orion ignored him, opening the fire exit door and walking out.

Megatron was about to give chase when he felt a shock jolt through his system, causing him to cry out in pain. He dropped onto the floor, face first into the pool of energon.

The last thing he saw was Roller giving him a dirty look full of disgust. Then his vision blacked out.

Orion looked over his shoulder back to the building, the red and blue lights flashing from the police cruisers. With a smirk showing bloody fangs, he walked into the woods, vanishing into the foliage. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 374 36
In the dystopian society of Orion, the island faces a massive political war. The instability of Orion's political system leads to riots, gang violenc...
914 40 16
You, a femme, finds your true love in Wheeljack. Megatron loathes that someone so worthless would have won your spark. When Wheeljack disappears, wil...
29.9K 1K 48
Born into a new world, MoonStrider adjusts to being cybertronian. A long journey lays ahead of her, and she must fight for her survival. Accidents ha...
57.4K 704 47
Five years after Optimus Prime and the Autobots have defeated Unicron and rebuilt Cybertron, a new war begins on Cybertron as the new leader of the D...