Parasyte || Mother! Y/n and c...

Autorstwa -PRTTYGAL

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰... Więcej

𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒𝚒

2.9K 101 60
Autorstwa -PRTTYGAL

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

warning: mentions of misscarige

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The reaper twins stood guard outside the door to Y/n's room. No one, not even themselves were granted access into her room at this moment.

Y/n sat in her metal chair, with holes in the bottom where her butt sat on. Blood dripped down from her inners thighs; some red droplets fell to the floor, the rest decorate her thighs and the chair. Y/n just stared outside the window; A emotionless look on her face with a lone tear running down her cheek.

This was the last misfortune that sealed her emotions away.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

   I was washing the dishes and Tenko was watching an All might cartoon when the door was slammed out. Tenko jumped in fright then got up to look who slammed the door open.

"WE..", the woman began, stepping a black gothic heel into the doorway.

"ARE", a male voice continued, his black sunglasses shining bright from an unknown light source.

"HERE", they cheered and dramatically posed in sync. It was the Reaper Twins; my old coworkers from my last occupation.

"Hello", I said drying my hands with a dry towel as I went to greet them. They both took off their glasses and shoved it into their pocket/breast. They gave me devilish smirks before it turns dinto one of a happy puppies.

"Y/NNN~", they exclaimed in as they jumped me. Both of them pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't hug them back just stood there waiting for them to break it. "We miss you so much", Kyle squealed while nuzzling my face. "Mhm! The new boss is such a pain in the ass", Kyla whined.

"Aren't you two the boss", I questioned. "Yeah we are", Kyle answered still puzzling my face. "..Hold on", he began now stopped cuddling me. "Either way we missed you", Kyla giggled kissing my cheek before breaking the hug along with her twin.

"Now where the little guy", Kyle questioned looking around the room before his eyes stopped on Tenko. "Hey little man", he began approving him. Tenko was in some kind of defensive pose.

"Kyle wait a minute..", I began, but it was too late. Tenko sprinted towards Kyle, ready to disintegrate his leg. Before he could even touch him Kyle's body turned into pink lighting. The lighting went straight for Kyla's hand. Soon it made contact a huge black scythe appeared in her hand.

"Gotta be faster", Kyla chuckled moving a hip to side as she held her brother on her back.

"He almost got me", Kyle chuckled. Since he was in weapon form ti came out kind of demonically. Tenko stared in shock and a hint of curiosity at Kyle.

"Tenko he's going to be your teacher", I informed. "I don't need a teacher", Tenko replied now standing normally. "Yes you do", I said. "Why can't you teach me", he questioned. "We tried I am unable to teach you the basic education children need", I explained.

"Find the solution for x to the power of two plus negative eight x plus five equaling to zero", I questioned. Tenko stared down at the paper with a confused look on his face. "Find the solution to x^2 + -8 + 5= 0", I repeated. "It is not challenging", I added. Tenko looked back down at the paper tryong to figure it out. From how he was staring it it looked like he was trying to explode to with his mind.

"Did you get it", I questioned. He looked back up at me while grabbing the pencil. He disintegrated the pencil turning it to dust.

"Yeah he's not ready for quadratic formulas", Kyle commented while retiring to his human form. "Gotta start off with simpler stuff", he added while walking over towards Tenko. Tenko took a step back when he stopped in front of him.

"Here", Kyla said while pulling a folded up paper out of his pocket. Kyle unfolded it then held it out towards Tenko.

"Your mom tells me you like Heroes", Kyla said. "Do these and I will get you an all might plushie", he promised waving the paper slightly. Tenko snatched the paper out of his hand, carefully not to disintegrate it and then ran off into his room. We watched as he did until he disappeared from our sight.

"Gotta promise them a reward", Kyle said turning to face us. "You do have a reward for him correct", I questioned. "Of course I would never..", he began, but then stopped. "On second thought let me go check", he chuckled while inching towards the door. He quickly rushed out the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Idiot", Kyla fussed shaking her head. I went back into the kitchen to begin making snacks for Tenko and the twins. "Soo beside all you have already told me how you been", Kyla questioned sitting at the small table that was in my kitchen.

"I have been well how about you", I questioned. "Dandy", she chuckled dryly. "We been getting a lot of new villains lately, but they're all small fries with either jacket up or the most stupidest quirks", she explained. "We got a guy who shoots legos for a livin", she added. "Most unfortunate", I replied. "Yeah very unfortunate", she sighed leaning her head against her hand. \

She went quiet, watching me chop up some apples.

"Disintegrating quirk must be again with living that", she questioned. "At first, but we have gotten use to it, the art gloves he usually wear helps him refrain from using the quirk", I explained. "You said you found him in an alleyway", she questioned. "That is correct", I replied. "I have been hearing whispers, someone's lackies looking for a kid who turn stuff to dust", she explained causing me to stop chopping.

"And where have you heard these whispers", I questioned turning around crossing my arms. "Who else", she sighed getting up from her seat. "He's been more active recently, he's probably making a move on All Might soon", Kyla explained grabbing an apple slice. "Why would All for One want Tenko", I questioned causing her to let out a snort, almost spilling out her food.

"I mean the kid is gifted oh I did some research like you asked", she said. "And", I asked. "He killed his family", she added. "Killed", I questioned. "Some may see that as that, but we know it was probably just an accident", she answered. "Who did he killed", I questioned. "One Dad, One mom, one sister, a pet and grandparents I believe", she answered. "But dad, mom, sister and pet for sure", she added.

"Hm", I hummed turning back around. "Poor kid you know you can't ever recover from something like that", she sighed leaning her back against the counter beside me. I just kept chopping the apples. The loud chops drowned out Kyla's talking. It was a like a rhythmic lullaby everyone knew.

"This piggy went to the market", he giggled slamming the knife down on my ring finger chopping it off. The sound of the knife slamming against the metal board snapped me back into reality. The knife nicked my finger making a small cut. "Oh shit you alright", Kyla questioned. "He won't, he'll grow use to it", I replied looking at her. "I figured but like I said are you okay", she questioned. I showed her my finger, the cut was gone as if it wasn't there.

"I am fine", I said then went back to putting the small chopped apples into a different bowls. "I'm guessing you relate to him", she chuckled dryly. "You don't need to know", I answered. "Ouch", she faked hurt. "It it better not to. My misfortunes are forever in the past, nothing useful will occur if I tell you or anyone about my youth", I explained. "Understand", I questioned. "You know it", she replied scratching her cheek.

"You can ask", I said. "Ask what", she questioned. "You scratch your cheek when you want to ask something", I stated. "Of course you would know that", she sighed. "...Our team is failing Y/n", she sighed. "Our raids and plans are fantastic it just the villains now a days are trash and the rising in heroes are alarming", she explained. "What is your point", I asked.

"Can you come back", she asked. "You gotta miss the feeling of all we did back then AND Tenko would be helpful if he was apart of the team too", she explained. "I won't force him", I stated. "You don't have to, we don't want you to anyway, just saying he could really help us", she said. "Also it would be nice if we were more in the light rather than the shadows", she added.

"...I'll think about it", I replied. "Thannnnk you", she sighed giving me a quick hug.

The door opened revealing Kyle with the All might plushie in hand.

"FOUND IT", he exclaimed. "You just bought that", Kyla called out. "Do you have proof no you don't', he replied snarky. "Price tag", I pointed out while pointing at him. Kyle looked at the pause seeing the price tag on it.

"I forgot to take it off", he lied. Before Kyla could say anything Tenko came flying out of his room. He rushed towards Kyle, stopping in front of him. He held out the math paper towards him.

"Good job", Kyle beamed. "They're..all wrong, but for participation here little man", he said handing Tenko the All Might plushie. Tenko quickly took it from him. "Give me the paper", Tenko said holding his gloved hand out. "Here you go", Kyle replied handing the paper back to him. Tenko rushed away from him and into he kitchen where Kyla and I were. He held the paper rout towards me. I took it from him to look over it; He indeed get all the questions wrong.

"...Good work", I said. Tenko smiled at me while nodding his head once then rushed off to his room.

"Thank you Kyle', I said looking at him. "Of course and in exchange like you promised help us plan out this raid", he pleaded with puppy eyes. It still confuses me how they got their nickname even when I seen them in action.

"Okay please sit down", I said. The two cheese din excitement then rushed towards the couch jumping on to it like a child would. I grabbed the apple filled bowls for them then went over to the couch to sit in between them.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You asked", Kyle fumed. "Look. She called me out okay I panicked", Kyla snapped still focusing on the road. "Geez Kya", Kya groaned holding his face with his hands. "She said no didn't she", Kyle predicted. "...She said she'll think about it". Kyla sighed. "See she said NO", he fussed. "I just look we miss her and I assume she would come back", Kyla sighed. "Yeah if she didn't have the kid, but now she does so she's going to say no", he ranted then he went quiet and eyes wide.

"Please tell me you didn't..", he began. "I did the kids gifted Kye", Kyla sighed. "You're an idiot", he sighed shaking his head. "I said she didn't have to force him", Kyla shouted. "You're lucky she didn't kill you I sure would've", Kyla scoffed. "Normal mothers would not Y/n she loves us", Kyla sighed. "Yeah", Kyla sighed looking out the window.

For moment it was complete silence in the car ride. Kyla was focusing more on the road. After a couple more minutes they turned onto a dirt road. They passed age trees before entering into a small clearing. Kyla parked the car just besides a shed nearby. She released the wheel and lane back in her seat.

"Kya", Kyla called. "Hm", she hummed looking at her.

"Y/n looked a lot skinner", he commented. Which receive a smack upside the head."You're not suppose to comment on women's weight", Kyla fussed. "NOT LIKE THAT', he shouted holding the back of his head,. "Just did you notice she was a lot skinner", he pointed out.

"She can't go hunting much anymore she got a kid", Kyla explained. "Oh yeah right", Kyle chuckled dryly. "We should bring her some food", he suggested. "Exactly what I was thinking", Kyla chuckled. "Good now let's go", Kyle said.

The two got out of the car. They walked from the sides of it to be in the front.

"You're turn", Kyle said. "Yeah yeah I know", Kyla sighed before turning into pink lighting. The lifting went straight to Kyle's hands. She turned into a black and red chainsaw. He revved up the chainsaw turning it then the two entered the shed.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The pink lighting I'm referencing to is how the weapons in would water transform

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

87.3K 2.4K 55
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] ⁙ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...
313 23 9
🛸   🌎 ° 🌓 • .°•  🚀 ✯  ★ *   °   🛰  °·  🪐 .   • ° ★ • ☄ ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▆▅▄▃▃▂▃▃▄▇ ꕥ𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉�...
86.3K 2.7K 30
❞𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 𝟹/𝟷𝟷/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍- 5/28/2021 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶...
21.6K 616 25
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨. 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞...