Red Rangers of Remnant: RWBY...

By Shadow_Eureka

This is a crossover story I wanted to work on for a while since I saw a story like this on Deviantart, the OC... More

Reader Bio
OC #1
OC #2
OC #3
Prologue: Four Red Rangers Arrive in Remnant
Chapter 1: Red Ranger's First Fight in Remnant
Chapter 2: First Day at Beacon
Chapter 3: The Rangers and Team RWBY Investigates! Courage of the Wolf
Chapter 4: The Talk with Ironwood! Silver Lining
Chapter 6: Meeting Taiyang! Power of thre Sun
Crossover Chapter 1: Search for the Super Rangers! Arrival of a New Mentor
Zion Bio
Crossover Chapter 2: SPD Red's Mission Far in the Past
Crossover Chapter 3: Time Force Red's Mission to a Future
Crossover Chapter 4: Ninja Steel Red's Mission to Another Future
Crossover Chapter 5: Dino Charge Red's Mission towards another Future
Crossover Chapted Final: Summoning Zords! Returning to Remnant

Chapter 5: Drago Dino Power

1K 22 8
By Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After returning from Atlas with the Silver Space Ranger Morpher along with fighting White Fang, everything has been going well for everyone including Ace and Weiss being in an official relationship. Right now everyone is watching TV going through channels until a news report came up about a big discovery at a museum.....................
Pyrrha: " Hey, it's the museum in Argus."
Weiss: "I heard about that, I wonder what it is this time."
.....................a guy I seen stand is on the stage with a case until he opens it to reveal in it shocking the rangers was the five Dino Gems:

Ace: "No way!"
(Y/N): "The Dino Gems!"
Ruby: "Are they Power Ranger related?"
(Y/N): "Those gems are related to one of the dinosaur Power Ranger teams, when those gems choose someone they have dino related powers. The Red one gives speed, the Blue is indestructible dino skin, the yellow is a sonic scream, the black gem has invisibility, and the white has some chameleon like power. And it works only when you're not morphed in the ranger suit."
Ruby: "That sounds awesome!"
Ace: "Looks like we're headed to Argus."
.....................they notify the others and they take a Bullhead to Argus and land in the landing area, they head to the museum seeing everyone there as they got through heading to the museum director to talk to him and the moment they approached him he looks at them.....................
Museum Director: "Oh hello, what can I help you with?"
(Y/N): "Sir, *brings out morpher to show his I.D.* I'm the SPD Red Ranger, and the three are the other Red Rangers."
Museum Director: "Oh my goodness. It's an honor to meet you, what can I help you four with?"
(Y/N): "We came here to tell you those gems you have on display is Power Ranger related."
Museum Director: "Really? I knew they looked out of place, I thought they could be valuable and now I see that they're related to you Rangers. I'll gladly give them to you."
.....................an explosion is heard getting their attention causing people to scream, White Fang are seen running in. Ethan protects the Museum Director while (Y/N), Ace, and Mason morphs with everyone charging in.....................

Ethan P.O.V

.....................Ethan escorts the Museum Director to the back while everyone fights, White Fang come I to the back which Ethan morphs and rushes to them with his ninja speed attacking them. He lands a couple feet away from them with a case falling over to see it's the Dino Gems, he demorphs to grab the case.....................
Ethan: "These must've got their attention thinking they're dust crystals."
Museum Director: "I shouldn't have showed them on the news, I should've reached out to you Rangers and asked you what they were. Now my museum will have to be repaired."
Ethan: "Hey. It's okay, me and my friends will make sure no damage happens to your museum and if it wasn't for you these gems would already be in the hands of the White Fang."
Museum Director: "You're right."
.....................a glow is seen in the case with Ethan looking shocked from what is happening, he opens it up to see the White Dino Gem glowing. It glows brighter until it zooms on Ethan's wrist forming the morpher:

Ethan: "It chose me."
Museum Director: "Wait, does that mean-"
Ethan: "Hold on to these. *he gives him the case* I need to help my friends."

(A/N: Transformation and Battle Music Starts Here.)

Ethan: "White Ranger, Dino Power!"
.....................a white glow goes over his body with the Museum Director smiling, everyone is still fighting the White Fang with (Y/N) and Mason shooting at them knocking nine of them down. Yang punches on of them to launch into a group knocking them down, Ruby kept fighting them until one knocked her down to the ground.....................
Yang: "Ruby!"
.....................the soldiers moved closer get to steady to finish her, but some fast knocks them down causing Ruby to get confused along with everyone else. It happens again with more soldiers getting knocked out with someone landing in the middle of the museum to reveal it's the Dino Thunder White Ranger:

(Y/N): "The Dino Thunder White Ranger!"
Weiss: "White Ranger?"
Mason: "Hang on, Ethan is that you?"
Ethan: "Hey guys."
Ace: "He's been chosen by the White Dino Gem and he has the power of one of the strongest White Rangers."
.....................running is heard seeing more White Fang running in to them until Ethan moves his Drago Saber creating arrows and launching them at the soldiers hitting them. He brushes at the rest to attack them with his weapon in hand. He does a spin kick knocking four soldiers down to follow up with a slash attack hitting three more soldiers, a small number of soldiers rush at him causing Ethan to smirk....................
Ethan: "Time to finish this!"
.....................he runs fast again to attack them while smashing them with an x on their armor as he jumps away from them with the x on their chests doing a small explosion as they fall on the ground. (A/N: End the music here.) He stands up to sheath his blade and he powers down with the morpher turning into a bracelet with the dino gem in it, he looks at the bracelet:

Ethan: "That was incredible."
.....................he looks at Ruby as he jogged to her to help her up.....................
Ethan: "Are you okay Ruby?"
Ruby: "Yeah, thank you Ethan. You were amazing."
.....................she holds his hand with Yang smiling knowing her sister likes Ethan, the White Fang have been taken away with the Museum Director giving them the case with the rest of the Dino Gems and they head back to Beacon. They arrived to their dorm placing the gems in a place where they only know.....................
Ethan: "Now we just have to be sure no one finds anything out about the Dino Gems."
Ace: "I agree. We don't want a repeat of Measgog."
Mason: "Yeah."
.....................a knock is heard at the door with (Y/N) opening it to see it's Yang and Ruby standing there...............
(Y/N): "Hey you two, what can we help you two with?"
Ruby: "Well, our dad called us wanting to ask about you guys."
Yang: "He saw the news and after what happened at the museum he wants to meet you guys so he can know about you guys. So, you want to meet our dad tomorrow?"
Ace: "I wish I could, but I promised Weiss I'd go on a date with her tomorrow and we'll be gone all day."
Mason: "Same thing with me involving Blake, we're going to a library tomorrow."
Ethan: "I don't have anything else to do, so I'll go."
(Y/N): "Same here. We'll go with you tomorrow."
Yang: "Cool. See you two tomorrow."
.....................they went back to their dorm while the four gets ready for bed after a long day from fighting the White Fang again.....................

Cinder P.O.V

.....................after finding out a robbery has failed Cinder is walking in a warehouse with anger on her face until her scroll goes off. She hides behind a crate to answer it."
Cinder: "Yes?"
Watts 'on scroll': "Those Red Rangers are interfering with the plan, they must be taken care of now."
Cinder: "No matter what we try they're proven to be stronger and clever, we need to try another way to destroy them."
Watts 'on scroll': "You better think of something because Salem is getting impatient, you and those two better come up with something to destroy those pesky Rangers."
Cinder: "We'll think of something. We need to find a weakness we can use against them and maybe we can destroy them."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
986K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
501K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...