DADDY SATORU [GOJO SATORU X R...

By parasoleil

โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€ More

๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž - ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Š?!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ - ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„, ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‹๐€๐“๐„...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ - ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ - ๐’๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐— - ๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐„๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐˜!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ - ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‘๐Œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ - ๐‡๐„๐˜! ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐ - ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ '๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!
hey! read this or else )-:<
general consensus of the next couple of chapters??
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ - ๐‚๐€๐‘ ๐’๐„๐—- ๐๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐’๐„๐— ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐‚๐€๐‘...
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ - ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ - ๐’๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’?

4.3K 116 57
By parasoleil

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏

[THIRD POV]

Rain had started to pour. 

The sunny day had been ruined. 

The afternoon, Gojo had taken (Y/N) back to her home and let her rest by her request. At the same time, unfortunately, he had an unexpected meeting to be arranged with someone who was quite displeasing.

How he hated that he had to leave her alone, knowing that these sorts of stuff could easily be avoided with a hit of a button... If there is one thing about Gojo Satoru, it's that closure is just as important as opening.

Meaning that this relationship that he opened, previous to (Y/N)...

He needed to close it.

The evening was near, the festival looked like it would be cancelled and due for tomorrow. 

Their date would be most likely be post-poned now or spent at home.

If Gojo could make it.

He stood there, walking his way to the bar. When he entered, the bell rung, catching the eyes of one particular woman.

"Satoru-kun," the woman gasped softly as she ran up to him, her arms around him, "Satoru-kun!!!"

"Hey Hina," the woman raised her brow as she let go of him, "How are you?"

"Well now I'm mad," she frowned, "I'm just... Hina?"

"No Hina-chan?"

"I'm afraid not," Gojo looked at the time on his phone, "Let's get this over with, shall we?"

Hina rolled her eyes, turning around and leading Gojo to her table. It was far in the back, the farthest from the guitarist that was playing a soft melody. Gojo noticed him, but he sat down in the chair opposite from Hina.

A waiter came by and took orders, but to Hina's surprise, Gojo only ordered a soda.

"On a diet, Satoru-kun?" she asks as she stirs her straw in her empty glass.

"No, why? Do you think I'm fat?"

"You didn't order your usual."

"Oh," Gojo took a sip, "My girlfriend doesn't like the smell of alcohol. It's a pregnant woman thing I think."

"Your girlfriend?" Hina laughed, but she stopped midway, "Wait, did you just say pregnant?"

Gojo nodded. 

"What the hell," Hina's demeanor changed completely, "Hold the fuck on."

Her sudden loudness caught the attention of the people around them, but she nor Gojo cared.

"Did you read my texts from the week before, Hina?" Gojo asked her as he stared boredly at his tall glass of soda.

She laughed curtly. "Satoru baby, you know I don't read anything from you unless they include the location and time."

Her wink made him want to gag. The more time Gojo had spent with (Y/N), the more Gojo had realized how unappealing other women were to him. 

To begin with, he never really had a type. Gojo was a hopeless romantic, seeming to have loved every type of girl. However, ever since his informal meeting with (Y/N), he had a much softer side for the serious, calm types of women. 

Gojo rolled his eyes, folding one leg over the other as he looked at her with slight disgust.

"Well you wouldn't be in shock like now if you had taken a moment to read."

"You have a girlfriend now," Hina said, "And she's pregnant?"

But before Gojo could respond, Hina interrupted him. 

"Assuming it's not yours right?" Hina laughed, "Your pull-out game was top tier."

God.

How Gojo Satoru hated when people repeated that.

He frowned as he sighed, but that frown quickly turned to a big, prideful smile as Hina's heart dropped. 

"It is mine, actually."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄

"So you really... like bread... Kento-kun..."

"Why do I feel as if that is disappointing?"

Nanami and (Y/N) were sitting on the couches in the living-room. (Y/N) had a bowl of soup in her hands; it had been cooling for a while, and it was just warm enough for her to set down on a pillow on top of her lap. 

"It's not," she said, "But... I don't think I've met a person into bread so much."

"Well I'm not exactly into it," Nanami stirred his own bowl, "It's just a perfect meal for any course."

His points were quite understandable if (Y/N) had to be honest. Nanami was a very good persuader, and she actually liked his food. She was still confused, however, why he was there.

"Kento-kun, with all due respect..." (Y/N) looked down at her soup, before looking up at Nanami, who had a spoon in his mouth, "Why are you here?"

"Ah," Nanami put his soup down on the coffee table, "Did I forget to say that earlier?"

(Y/N) nodded.

"My apologies," Nanami sighed, taking a seat on the couch and pushing his glasses up, "Well..."

Nanami had to properly word what he was going to say next. Gojo specifically told him to be as vague as possible, at the same time, not saying anything that'll make (Y/N) suspicious.

"Gojo-san had a last-minute meeting," Nanami told her, "He was worried he would take too long, and he feels uneasy leaving you alone after the previous situation involving his students..."

"He asked me to stay with you until he was finished. I would hope that you don't mind me using your stove to cook something up, as he also told me that you haven't eaten."

"Oh I see," (Y/N) mumbled, "And that is okay Kento-kun; you are a guest."

While her response seemed to be fitting and enough for Nanami, deep down, he knew there was still a little uncertainty with her. Nanami knew little about her, he only knew what Gojo could fit in a phone call.

"He will be back soon, (Y/N)-san." Nanami reassured.

That didn't worry (Y/N) as much as Nanami and Gojo would think; in fact, his minor disappearance was more of a... golden opportunity.

"Well may I ask you something, Kento-kun?" 

Nanami sat down the food in front of her, practically filling the table with many dishes with smells that her nose favored. Her mouth watered a bit, but there was a lingering question in her mind. 

She knew that she would never get the chance to ask it as well.

"Of course, (Y/N)-san." Nanami sat down opposite to her.

"Well I was wondering," she broke the chopsticks in half, "If you would mind telling me a bit about Satoru."

Nanami paused. "What of it?"

"Just his past relations perhaps?" she inquired, "It's just that... Satoru and I have been together for some time now, and he hasn't ever brought up his past before."

"What significance does his past have on you?"

"I just want to know what kind of man he was before I met him." (Y/N) replied. 

Sipping some soup, Nanami hesitated. Should he refuse her request, she may become suspicious and have negative thoughts about his past. However, should he reveal details about his senior's past may inflict more negativity than the previous. 

Nanami had to play a smart move. He was against a detective after all.

The blonde cleared his throat. "I have to say, Gojo-san is very private when it comes to his personal life."

"Not even I myself know anymore than him inside of school than out of it."

"You were classmates?" (Y/N) asked, her noodles tangled with her chopsticks.

"He was my upperclassman," Nanami clarified, "Besides that, I knew nothing more than who he was friends with."

"What about relationships?"

Nanami couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "Relationships? Is that what you want to know most about, (Y/N)-san?"

She blushed a bit, out of embarrassment. "W-Well..."

(Y/N) had to be truthful. Gojo is a very good-looking man, who was also wealthy and knew how to mark his name in the world. In the Jujutsu world, he was powerful. He favored balance and peace, and it was just another detail in the list of reasons why she liked him.

But why did he like her?

What did (Y/N) have that other women didn't?

Was it just the fact that she was carrying his baby? Did he pity her and decide to form a relationship because of that?

Even if that was the sole reason... would she accept that?

(Y/N) bit her lip as she drowned in her thoughts. Nanami looked up and saw her deeply thinking.

"It is to no surprise that you are thinking about the reasons why Gojo-san is in a relationship with you," Nanami broke the ice, causing her to stiffen, "His students and I were actually surprised as well."

"But please do not take that the wrong way."

"There seems to be no other way to take that." she sighed.

Nanami was terrible at this, to be honest.

Setting his spoon down, he wiped his face before taking a deep breath. 

He had no other way to go about this without damaging (Y/N)'s self esteem.

"There was one girl he loved very much," Nanami said, "Well, he is secretive about it because it is a sensitive story for him."

Being invested, she leaned in and listened.

"Other than you..." Nanami carefully started.

"There was one girl he absolutely loved with all his heart."

Back inside the bar, Hina had pressed her foot against Gojo's thigh, sighing as Gojo gave her a click of his tongue.

The male got up, his chair screeching against the dirty floor.

"I hope you understand that I never loved you," he said to her, "That you and I were just fuck buddies."

"Say that to the diamond ring you bought me a couple of months ago," she flaunted her finger at him, "Was it not a proposal?"

He stared at that shiny, expensive piece of jewelry in front of him. He regretted buying it. Guilty, at that time, it was a way of him saying he wanted to be in a relationship with her. 

But that was long ago.

When he was shown a lesser kind of love.

"No," he said firmly, "I'm going to say this once and only once, Hina."

"I am in a real relationship right now, with a woman I would have loved even if she wasn't carrying my child-"

Hina's eyes started to water.

"-and she is the most kind, gentle, yet fierce woman I have ever met-"

The streams of tears began as she hung her head. 

"-so stop pressuring me into having sex with you."

Hina had to cover her mouth to quiet her cries.

"Because it's not happening."

Gojo let out a rough sigh as he bared one more look at her. Hina was a mess.

But she wasn't his mess anymore.

He set down a couple of bills at the table. "Sell the ring for cash to pay for your rent; I'm not paying for it anymore."

Hina said nothing, she was still in distress.

"I am sorry, Hina," he said lastly, "But I do not love you."

That's all he left her with; the overwhelmed man walked out and onto the street, sighing as he snatched an umbrella from the side. He knew the rain couldn't touch him, but just this once he wanted to feel normal.

As he walked to the parking lot to get his car, he had hoped that (Y/N) didn't worry too much about him. 

Though if he had to be honest, he thought it was cute. 

A small grin enclosed on his lips as he started his drive back to (Y/N)'s place.

The skies got darker as he neared it, and when he pulled into the parking lot, his knocks lasted to only two as the door swung open.

"You never told me that you loved someone else before me!"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏

not me showing up six years later with a half-ass chapter 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 28K 36
"แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด แดœs, สแดแดœ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡ แด›แด sแด›แด€ส ส™แด‡sษชแด…แด‡ แดแด‡ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส/ษด?" "ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡! แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, ษชแด แดษดสŸส แด€สŸษชแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœ!" "สแด‡แด€สœ..." โžชแด›...
241K 8.9K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
4.9K 185 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐—’...
1.4M 56.5K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...