𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔...

**Apparently (Y/N) is like 3 months pregnant let's start from there... PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

[THIRD POV]

"You're all set Ms. (L/N)," the woman in the white coat smiled at her as she held a clipboard, "Your baby is healthy and well."

"Thank you," (Y/N) nodded, "Is there anything else?"

"I'm going to give you copies of your baby's information," she replied, "And a list of foods and exercises that are recommended."

"Thank you." and the doctor left to grab those papers.

In the room, both (Y/N) and Gojo were waiting patiently for their last papers to take home. The (H/C) haired woman sat on the elevated chair, placing her fixing her attire slowly and carefully. She watched as Gojo sat there in silence, with his hands holding a folder. It was opened; he was reading information about their baby.

"The gender isn't listed." Gojo mumbled as (Y/N) let out a small laugh.

"Of course not," (Y/N) said, making him look up at her, "It's still a little too early for them to tell."

"When will we find out then?"

"A couple of weeks, maybe."

Gojo sighed, closing the folder and placing it down on the floor. He got up, taking (Y/N)'s hand and helping her get down. He watched every little movement she made, scared she might fall unexpectedly.

"Well now that you know how these appointments go," (Y/N) said, "You can come with me any time you want."

"I feel better if I do come with you." Gojo picked up the folder and (Y/N)'s purse, slinging it over his shoulder.

"You do?"

"Um, yeah?" Gojo scoffed, "Well it's my baby too (Y/N)."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully, earning a smile from Gojo. She was so beautiful in his eyes, his bright blue eyes that were hidden behind those dark lenses.

Once they got themselves situated, the doctor came back and handed them their papers. They then left and got themselves in the car. 

"Are you happy, Satoru?" (Y/N) asks as she buckles herself in.

"I am always happy when I am with you; what kind of question is that?" Gojo replied, sounding offended.

"I don't mean that," (Y/N) replied, "I mean..."

"Are you happy with your baby?"

Gojo connected the buckle and put his hands on the wheel. He nodded, with a small smile on his face.

"I am glad that they are healthy," Gojo's tone was lower yet more gentle and serene, "I was scared we would find something wrong..."

"But I am glad that he or she is well."

Inside, Gojo was thankful to the Gods that his baby's health is great. Before the appointment, he was worried they'd find something horrible. Well, in any case, it was normal for him to think so as it was his first time doing something like this.

Gojo hoped that (Y/N) would continue to take him to these appointments. The more that happened, the more Gojo would feel more included in his growing family.

More... loved.

"I like your answer Satoru." (Y/N) commented; Gojo grinned.

"Well in other words (Y/N)-chan," Gojo said, "If you think about it."