secrets (Mori Ohshc)

ooofmaster64 tarafından

well thats a secret Daha Fazla

1. morning routine.
2. MASTERS A HOST?!
3. gender reveal
4. cake
5. party
6.to hell with the phisical exam
7. attack of the lady manager.
8. the bts of the best selling film
9. the twins fight
11. satoshi's proposition
12. kidnapped
13. he knows???
14. he knows and i know he knows
15. the zuka club
16. kitty cat traps!
17. the dreaded toothache
18. the tsukiyama article.
19. the refresher contest.
20. first date!
21. first date!
22. rather a commoner.

10. home invasion

108 2 0
ooofmaster64 tarafından

"Young master oh please wake up" a sweet voice spoke out as soft hands shook mori. "Master Morinozuka you have a phone call from a mister suo. He says its urgent!" Mori spun round in his bed to see a young maid with brown hair and yellow eyes looking down at him with a wired phone In her hand.

"Tsukiyama?" Mori asked in a deep morning voice. That made miu blush.

"Yama Is doing the shopping today! He'll be back by tea time to do the other chores and see to you." He nodded and took the phone.

~~~~~~~

"Haru~ pleaseeee!" I nagged her. She shook her head giggling.

"Fine! But only one okay?" I nodded my head frantically and took the money she passed to me and ran back to the shop to go get the newest manga from my favourite series!

There was some commotion going on in front of us so I'm glad she said yes before we got close enough to be involved.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruhi had just finished making the boys there tea when she heard the pitter patter of footsteps above her, aswell as a whack, "awe fuck" and a bang.

"What was that?" Honey senpai asked her curiouse she laughed and put the kettle back on and grabbing another cup.

"Thats my dumbass best friend. He lives in the apartment above this one so I always hear when he has his clumsy moments. He's usually working right now but I guess he's home for a bit right now." She picked up a broom and banged on the ceiling twice.

"Is that a commoner thing?" Tamaki asked. She shook her head.

"No its just me telling him that he can come down if he wants." Four knocks were heard on the ceiling. And haruhi looked in her cabinets for something.

"What did that mean?" Hikaru asked haruhi.

"He asked if I have snacks." She rolled her eyes and hit the ceiling one time. "I knew i forgot something. I didn't pick any snacks up." She mumbled.

"OH Oh! haru chan I have an extra cake! The box had 8 cakes in so he can have my other cake! Can we give that to him?" Honey asked cutely.

"Oh thank be great honey senpai but as your host and the fact i can't trust them (points to the side with the twins, kyoya and tamaki) i can't leave you guys so could someone take it up?"

Mori nodded and took the cake. He made his way up the side steps and to the door.

Fast Footsteps could be heard, as well as the door swinging open. Its quiet for a moment before we hear the door slam once more and something drop.

"So...." haru begins the conversation and they can't hear anything from above anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and took of my shorts. I layed on my bed in my boxers, top and socks. I was reading my manga and listening to music from my TV.

Me and haruhi spoke through knocks and she invited me over. I kinda wanna finish this manga before I go back to work so I dont know if I wanna. Yknow what ill only go if she's got snacks.

A few moments later I heard a knock on the door. Expecting it to be haruhi with some snacks I went to the door quickly and swung the door open.

It wasn't haruhi.

It was the one and only Takashi Morinozuka.

Oh god do kill me please.

WAIT! IM IN MY FUCKING BOXERS!!

I slamed the door shut and dropped to the floor in embarrassment. Why can't I ever just catch a fucking break.
I went back to my room and grabbed my shorts. I heard the door open and ignored it.
Once I'd put my shorts on and for good measure put on a jumper as well  I left my room. I saw mori sat at the sofa with a cake box on my coffee table. I noticed he took his shoes off at the door.

"Um master im sorry" he held up a hand to tell me to stop. I bit my tounge and stopped speaking.

"Dont appologise." He told me "your house" he added with a shrugg. He pointed to the cake box on the table.

"Master wh-" I was cut of by his hand over my mouth. Wow he got up fast.

"Takashi or mori" right! I'm not at work right now. I guess I dont have to call him master. I put my hand over his, pulling it away from my mouth and held it

"Takashi" he smiled a wide smile. "Why are you here?" His smile dropped slightly "not that I dont want you here I do! Its just that um well your rich and yet in a poor nabourhood"

"Twins fight" lets see what was that about again oh yea!!

"Ah so thats it your all here to visit haruhi curse she said you could" he nodded and gave my hand s squeeze. "I ONLY KNOW CAUSE MY SISTER TOLD ME!!" I excused as I waved my hands around. He chuckled. "Shes not here. Shes out. With friends."

"Were alone?" He asked with another smile. This one was different this one was playful. I nodded and his smile turned into a smirk. "Good" he said before pushing me lightly up against my counter in the kitchen.

"Takashi mhm" mori's lips crashed into mine. His hands went to my waist and he picked me up so I sat on the kitchen side. It was just a quick kiss and he pulled away. "Still not appropriate." I told him he chuckled and brought his face to my neck. He layed small kisses up and down the side of my neck.

"Its your house. It should be allowed" I gasped and pushed him away slightly so he'd look at me.

"Takashi thats a full sentence! You spoke a full sentence!" I was fan girling over hearing him speak to me I didn't notice him spread my legs so he could move between them. And I didn't notice him kiss me more till he got to a spit that made me release a sound I didn't know I was capable of.

"Did you just?" I covered my mouth and shook my head a million times. He chuckled and moved my hand out the way. He kissed me passionately. He slipped his tounge in just like he did last time. He stuck one hand on my thigh and the other on my head. He made circles on my thigh with his thumb. We pulled back for air. "Why don't we do this more often?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"Your dads a homophobic person who would chop off my dick if he found out. Oh and I could loose my job. That too." He laughed and shook his head.

"I won't let him." He went back in for a kiss when we heard steps coming for the door.

"TAKASHI?!"

"Why's it always honey snepai." I question aloud as I jump down off of the side and push mori over to the sofa. I pushed him down on it and stood in the kitchen section with my cake and a fork.

Honey opened the door and told us how were all going to the store.
OH MAYBE I CAN PICK UP ANOTHER MANGA!!

"Hey tsukiyama-sama what happened to your neck?" Honey asked me sweetly.

"Hmm? What do you me-!" I looked in the mirror and saw my neck red and a hicky amongst the redness. "A fucking mosquito." I yelled glaring at mori. He only smiled and left.

~~~~~~~~

We were in the store and I was trying to decide between spy x family and silent voice. Id already gotten the latest of my fav anime and these are on sale soooo which one? I stand staring for awhile before grabbing spy x family. I wish I could get both.

I walk to the next isle and looked at the selection of chocolates. I picked up a box of galaxy chocolates and checked the price. Not today I suppose.
I put the chocolates down and move on. OMG THERS A SALE ON MECHANICAL PENCILS!! I ran over and grabbed one.
I went to the next Isle and saw a plushie I thought was cute. Its a shark in a bee costume. Adorable. I looked around left and right before kissing the shark bee and putting it back.

I went to the register and bought my stuff. Mori lined up behind me.

"Are you buying stuff too?" I inquired. He nodded his head and pushed me forwards to pay and go.

Everyone got back to haruhi's and she made us a lush lunch.

"Hey! if I leave my keys here do you mind if I get them back after work? I'll be back around 10 tonight, 1am if I'm walking."

"That'll be fine darling" ranka told me as he put my keys on the key rack "oh yama guess what I got for you!" He left the room and came back in with a sexy black bunny costume. My face heated up and I felt so embarrassed

"Ranka what the fuck!?" He laughed and curled over.

"No no darling its not this" he laughed some more "this is a custom order I'm doing your present is behind it" he hung up the outfit in the closet and showed me a box. "Its just something I thought you'd like if you don't like it I'll take it back."

I moved from the others so that I dont open anything embarrassing around them. I opened the box and found a blue ouran suit. Wait what? I looked back up at him.

"But why?" I asked him.

"Haru has one. And yet your always leaving in skirts and dr-" he was cut off by me and haru tackling him covering his mouth. We all fell to the floor and he got the message not to say anything else.

(HIKARU LIGHT ON)

~~~~~~~
Mori made me ride back to work with him. As soon as we got there I told him I had to get my uniform on and go back to servant life but he pulled me to his room.

He sat me on his bed and showed me his carrier bag from the shop.
He tipped it upside down and all the stuff fell out.

"For you" he told me pushing it all my way.

Its the chocolate. And the silent voice book I wanted. AND THE SHARK BEE. And a scarf?

"Thank you but you didn't have to you know that right?" He nodded. I thanked him again "though I do need to know why the scarf?" He smiled and pointed to his neck. Ooooo my neck. The hicky on my neck. "Oh great yea okay mark me and make me hide it. I get it." I said sarcastically.

"Sleep here" he cut off my sarcastic moment with the proposition. "Stay here tonight. Don't go home."

"But im just gonna be a bother."

"Please. Its a mansion we have spare rooms and if you don't like them we can sleep together! The staff sleep downstairs when they don't go home and the guards never come in the house so no one will know" he pleads.

"Okay. But only cause that was a full paragraph!!! I cant believe your actually talking talking!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

98.7K 3.1K 30
"I apologise. I couldn't take it anymore." You smiled and shook your head as if saying that it didn't matter. He leans down again and kisses your for...
3.3K 28 20
Takahiro Ootori, younger twin brother of Kyoya Ootori. You two were two peas in a pod, but two years before the main story you were sent to your Aunt...
37.7K 908 18
"𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝙸'𝚖 �...
128K 3.2K 15
'𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜' ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜɴʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴏʙꜱᴇ...