18. the tsukiyama article.

ayako koshumia.

36 year old woman with brown hair and orange eyes. Fair skin. Greate completion.

Known world wide for her royal status as heir to the throne of a small island. She is also the top of the food chain in all technical appliances. Shes rich. Like Richie rich rich.

But she's got a serious illness that only the otori group has the cure for, she's been with them for years over it, thats why kyoya was able to get me all the information i needed. 

She and I have kept in contact everyday through letters. However they stopped after she told me of the role I was meant to play.
At the time I didn't want to leave haruhi and ranka, mui and toma. Takashi Morinozuka. So I denied it. She allowed my denial but asked that I atleast text her when I reconsider.

i'm texting her now telling her that i dont want anything but to re-connect with family, i'm gonna be a good nephew and go meet my only living relatives, NOT accept my throne and or company, never gonna leave everyone behind. hopefully I can eventually tell mori my feelings and hope i can be accepted by his father. 

She left me here all on my own. I had to fend for myself since I was 10. Do I really go back to her after all this? She only ever contacted me in order for me to do what SHE wants. She's never given me any help. Not even financially. I had to do it all myself.  

So I made the call. To my aunt ayako koshumia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are so sorry!" I told the three boys as we stood in the newspaper clubroom. Tamaki's just gone and tama-chan kicked a ball right at the club president, and smashed the window.

"Its quite alright. We've been wanting to confront the host club about a proposition for a while now anyway! We wanted to blah blah blah blah"

God this guys just as boring as his papers!

Let me just give you the just of it. Basically there newspaper is failing. Drastically. So they wanna make a paper on the host club, they hope its gonna bring more attention to there sad little club. And tamaki agreed. Despite no one else wanting any part of it!

So that brings us to now. Were all playing games whilst the newspaper club watches. The first game was 'whats the time Mr wolf' I was out fast.

I put on some music and we were all dancing and having fun. I stayed to the music as I lined up some more songs.

"Hey do we want classics or bangers?" I asked aloud to no one in perticular. "I'm up for classics myself" I mumbled. Mori came over and looked at the lists.

"Bangers" he said pointing to a certain song. I smiled.

"Classics it is" I teased him as I began searching for feeling good by Michael buble

"Bangers" he repeated taking the phone. And trying to put on whistle by flo rida. I snatched the phone and giggled.

"I'll bang you in a minuet" I threatened but it didn't rly come out like that. Mori came closer and smiled.

"Thats fine with me." He said as a pressed play on the whistle song.

"Now now takashi dont make promises honey will brake" i told him as I placed a finger to his lips and shushed him.

"HEY GUYS!!" honey called out to us "TIME FOR THE NEXT GAME!!" I chuckled and let out an 'I told you so before heading off to the others.

We all sat around in a circle next to the flower beds. Tamaki held up some paper and pens and we played 'how well' its a fun game where you pick a player and write down one word that comes to mind when thinking of that one player. If the player guesses your word correctly it proves you know each other quite well.

We were on round 8 now and its honeys round. I wrote down the word 'winnie' like winnie the pou because his names honey. Un original i know. Bite me.

We were going around the circle and I realised that mori was next so I looked at his paper seeing as he was sat right next to me. I saw the word

'Cock-block'

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?! OMG HE'S NEXT OMG!

I grabbed mori's paper and switched it with mine. I didn't know what to do with mori's paper so I did something no one would've thought to do.

I ate it.

Yep I stuck it in my mouth.

"Suki-sama? Why'd you eat your paper?" Honey asked sweetly.

"Spelt it wrong" I mumbled out whilst still having the paper in my mouth. Its  a good thing god blessed me with no gag reflexes or this would be worse.

"You should spit it out" takashi teased knowing i couldn't do that. They all think this papers mine! I shook my head and backed up "I'll help if you need" he said coming closer.

I got to my feet and ran away with honey and mori chasing after me. The others went to play kick the can.

We ran all the way to the fountain witch we all forgot was a thing. We all went splash! As we fell right on into it my wig flew off and the paper sunk in the water. For a moment I got scared of the water and yelped which is when the paper left my mouth and went under.
But it was okay mori got me up again.

We were all laughing and splashing eachother with the water when the newspaper club ran past with haste. The president was bleeding on hi head. Guess kick the can didnt go all too well.

"We should get out of the fountain before we get all yucky" honey said making his way out.

I followed after him and mori followed after me. I thought he was done teasing me today but then he slapped my ass as we were getting out and that changed my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thats him!"

"He lied?"

"Hes kinda hot though!"

"Do you think he'll be a host now?"

I got to the host club which was packed with more guests than usual.
The second I walked in the room went super quiet and every set of eyes was on me. It was kinda scary. I've never been all to good at being the center of attention.

"Tsukiyama. Im sorry but the newspaper club they....." tamaki tried to tell me but he seemed a bit confused on what to say. The twins came over and passed me a copy of the latest paper.

There were pictures of me. In the fountain. Without my wig. And obviously I was wet so the clothes hung to my frame and outed me as a guy.

The caption read...

'The gender bender.'

"I guess it can't be helped. My secrets out" I said nonchalantly but inside I was screaming I wanna murder these newspaper guys!! The hosts all looked at me sadly. "Dont worry guys its only one secret! I've got plenty more to hide."