Naruto the Testament to the H...

By YT_God

Read and find out More

Chapter 1:Prologue
Chapter 2:Never Give Up
Chapter 3:Balloons? Yes Balloons
Chapter 4:I Hate Water Balloons
Chapter 5: Does Master Even Do Anything?
Chapter 6:She Who Wishes for Death
Chapter 7:Midget Dragon God
Chapter 8:A Genius Among Geniuses
Chapter 9:A Genius' Master
Chapter 10:Granting Her Wish
Chapter 11: From Failure Blooms Genius
Chapter 12:This Immense Weight
Chapter 14:Growing Closer
Chapter 15:Shii and Nita
Chapter 16:A Black Cat's Journey Begins
Chapter 17:A Lost Child
Chapter 18:Fujimai's Successor
Chapter 19:A Devil Cat goes to HELL
Chapter 20:Wait, You Didn't Know?
Chapter 21:You're Not a Master Yet
Chapter 22:Perfect to Love
Chapter 23:The End of a Journey
Chapter 24:Briefing
Chapter 25:The Sealed Rabbit
Chapter 26:The White Cat's Love
Chapter 27:The Legendary Technique
Chapter 28:Inheritor of the Human Spirit
Chapter 29:His Anger

Chapter 13:A Painful Date

1K 23 1
By YT_God

Story Start!

"So this is an Otsutsuki."

To say that Ophis was impressed was an understatement, seeing an Otsutsuki battle was something that was beyond her comprehension. She had never imagined that she would be able to see a level of battle that was beyond her ability to keep up. She knew there existed being stronger than her, though the fact that there existed an entire race of gods, where even the weakest of their species was stronger than she was, was something that she found both frightening and incredible.

"I, am impressed... to think you've been fighting them alone for such a long time." Ophis stated as she watched Naruto fight.

Well, she sensed him fighting.

What she saw was a planet being turned into a wasteland as mountains were created and destroyed in the blink of an eye. Everytime fists collided between the monsters she was sensing, the world's landscape was changed as the punches and kicks created and destroyed all that surrounded them. She was floating above the ground, simply because the ground hadn't stopped shaking since the start of the battle.

A glint of steel.

She saw as a vast army of fuma shuriken reigned down from the sky above, and she looked up to see Naruto floating, and she looked down to see the red skinned orge that was Naruto's enemy, injured and on the ground. There had been 2 Otsutsuki, but when they had started to lose, one of them had eaten the other and gained an ultra-powerful form.

"A mere human shouldn't be able to defy the divine! No being can challenge the gods!"

"Don't you know Otsutsuki Nishiki, Shinobi are greater than even gods!" Naruto shouted as his army of Fuma Shuriken reigned down on him.

Ophis saw the ground turn into lava from the speed that Nishiki dodged the fuma shurikens with as he peeled away the earth beneath him. Each shuriken transformed into a clone of Naruto though, and Nishiki summoned a red glowing sword, and started to do battle with untold masses of clone Narutos. He created a second sword, and swung both at the same time, and the entire planet split in half. Ophis' eyes widened when she realized the planet had been split in half by the sword swings.

"Red Wheel Reincarnation Blades, far superior than the Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion used by the lesser Otsutsuki." Nishiki unleashed his ultimate trump card as Naruto slammed to the ground and rushed him. "Well then, come!" Nishiki swung his swords.

Naruto charged his fists and swung them.

The two were evently matched, the planet splitting swords were stopped by Naruto's fists, and the damage that they could inflict on the planet was completely transfered into Naruto. The planet itself started to seperate slowly as the two halfs began to drift apart from each other. Cracks started to form on the surface of the planet as the two monsters continued to exchange blows.

Lava burst out as new volcanos were formed.

"You think I can't go further than this! I am Nishiki Otsutsuki, the Main clan might think you are a serious threat, but I'll show them I'm greater than they are!" Nishiki reached towards his face. He tossed his sword aside, using his other sword to defeat himself against Naruto's attacks.

He teleported behind Naruto as both of his eyes transformed into Rinnegan, his sword switching places with him.

"He can use the same jutsu as Sasuke with his Rinnegan... he was holding that back. No, it takes a good deal of his chakra. He's gathering all of his chakra." Naruto could sense the building of an ungodly intense chakra as Nishiki reached up towards his face.

He plucked out his eyes.

Mountains started to float as gravity went insane, the planet ripped itself apart and formed smaller planets as the two halfs of the planet turned into perfect spheres.

"Hahahaha! These eyes will only get in the way, so I better replace them with better ones!" Nishiki tossed his eyes away and opened a portal above his hand. Two replacement eyes fell from the portal. The eyes were clear and blue, and he pushed them into his empty eye sockets as his eyes steamed over, the new eyes transplanting into his skull.

The red god turned blue.

His skin gained a fierce, flaming aura about it as a third eye opened up on his forehead. His regular eyes were blue now, and he gained a chakra cloak similar to Naruto's own, only blue.

"Those were... Tenseigan... great, this just got worse for me." Naruto created a Rasengan in his hand.

Nishiki appeared behind him and created a red bow of chakra, pulling back the string as a single black arrow formed in his hand. Naruto jumped away from Nishiki and created a second Rasengan as he unleashed his arrow.

His 1 arrow exploded into 1 million arrows that changed directions to quickly surround Naruto from all side. Naruto used his Rasengan as a shield and knocked most of the arrows away from his body, though an arrow pierced his shoulder, his thigh, and one of them went right through his stomach. He didn't so much as grunt as pain even as blood escaped his lips, having expected himself to take a few hits from the arrows.

One of the arrows disappeared as Nishiki appeared where it had been, and he opened his mouth and bit down on Naruto's shoulder. He ripped a chunk away from his skin as Naruto grabbed him by the skull and threw him.

"So... this is the level of your enemy." Ophis whispered with a small smile on her face as she watched Naruto struggling.

Still, Naruto fought.

He grabbed the red sword from the ground, and he ran towards Nishiki as the man slammed his foot into the ground.

Gravity changed again, this time mountain ripped themselves out of the ground and were thrown towards Naruto as he became the core of what they were attracted to. Naruto took the sword in both hands and slashed the first mountain apart, jumped through the remains and kicked the second mountain, shattering it as well as he got closer to Nishiki. Nishiki had his second volley of arrows prepared and ready, and they were launched as beams of energy that destroyed all the remains of the mountains, the arrow beams attracted to Naruto as well as he dodged and slashed them apart.

"Just die already human!"

"Sorry, but the human spirit doesn't die so easily! If today I die, then I'm not going to let you have your fun with it!" Naruto threw the blade at Nishiki.

Nishiki teleported to the blade the second that Naruto threw it, so that he teleported to Naruto again. He had his bow trained on Naruto's face, as the two of them floated in the air with a massive barrage of arrow beams still going towards Naruto.

"You can't dodge at this distance!"

He shot Naruto in the forehead, and Naruto grinned as the red sword behind Nishiki transformed into the real Naruto.

"Lesson Number 1, Nishiki, and that lesson is that never assume that I'm the real me!" Naruto created a technique that Ophis had never seen Naruto use before.

Naruto held a miniature sun in his hand, a sun that had infinite spirals inside of it, and great wind blades coming out of the center of it. Ophis could feel a great heat coming off of the technique, so great that the air that touched the blades of the attack was set on fire. Nishiki transformed his bow into a red blade, and Naruto kicked him in the shoulder.

"Sage Art: Lava Style Rasenshuriken!"

Nishiki Otsustuki dodged the attack, even at point blank range, by teleport and switching with one of arrows in Naruto's body.

"Fool!" Nishiki transformed his sword into a bow, and took aim at Naruto's back.

Naruto grinned.

He flicked his hand backwards, throwing the Lava Style: Rasenshuriken behind him, instead of in front of him. A hand of chakra formed out of Naruto's back and chased after Nishiki and the Rasenshuriken.

"You're the fool, dodge the attack after I throw it, not before I throw it. That's your second lesson, want to know your third lesson?"

Nishiki teleported to the last arrow in Naruto's body.

"Lesson learned, and this time I dodged after you threw it!" Nishiki took aim with the finishing blow.

Naruto moved to the side.

Nishiki was cut in half with the Rasenshuriken went flying from behind Naruto, Naruto's chakra arm pointing towards Nishiki as Naruto grinned.

"Lesson 3, predict that your opponent will predict what you will do. Since your first teleport, I figured you can only teleport to your own weapons... and when you only teleported to each arrow once, I figured you could only teleport to any given attack once." Naruto grinned, and Nishiki looked around and saw the lower half of his body destroyed as the Rasenshuriken consumed it in an explosion.

He growled at Naruto.

He took aim with his bow still.

"Die!"

Nishiki stopped with his eyes widened when Naruto grinned at him, and pointed at the ground, and his eyes instantly followed the path of his finger.

He was punched in the face when a second Naruto appeared and slammed his fist into his face, and then another Naruto appeared.

Thousands of Narutos started to appear as they took turns attacking him and sending him flying higher and higher towards the second planet that had formed. His upper half was beaten into a bloody pulp as he used nearly all of his chakra to just survive the beating he was getting. His bow and arrow vanished, his weapon just disappearing completely, and the blue cloak of chakra vanishing from his body as he slammed into the second planet in the sky.

'... Fine... I'll just use the chakra I've been stealing from his during the fight, in order to heal myself.' Nishiki thought as he slyly pulled a red fruit out of his sleeve, and he raised it towards his mouth.

Naruto sensed him about to eat a chakra fruit.

Naruto grinned when Nishiki ate the fruit.

"Lesson 5... don't suck chakra out of a Sage when they are in Sage Mode, and this is Six Paths Sage Mode... felt you sucking out my chakra this fight. I've been giving you my nature energy, not my chakra... I had a couple hundred clones sneaking away and gathering nature energy for me. During this entire fight, they transfered nature energy into me, for me to give to you... enjoy the taste of 500 Narutos worth of nature energy..." Naruto sensed the change happen to Nishiki instantly.

His body transformed into a toad statue as his body was overwhelmed by the nature energy that he consumed, and in his weakened state, a power that he was unable to control. Overwhelmed by it, his transformation into a toad statue was too quick for him to even feel himself change.

Naruto's clones all popped, and Naruto landed on the ground next to Ophis.

The planet that Nishiki's exploded, as Nishiki's chakra no longer controlled the gravity on it, and the chunks started to fall down towards the planet Naruto and Ophis were on from above.

"This was an educational experience." Ophis raised her hand and destroyed all of the chunks of planet that would have rained down on them.

Naruto looked like he was in pretty bad shape.

"Dates aren't suppose to be educational, they should be fun. Anyway, the fact you followed me and opened a portal up here is really stupid. You could have died Midget Dragon, you won't get another date at all if you keep doing this." Naruto groaned and sat down, feeling the pain of his wounds for real now that the battle was over. His wounds started to heal quickly, but that didn't mean he wasn't sore all over his body.

That battle had been doing on for days, and Ophis had been quite happy watching him getting the stuffing kicked out of him as the Otsutsuki ignored her.

"I, was in no danger. Join my Khaos Brigade Naruto, become my lover, kill Great Red, do these things. Also, take me on another fun date."

"No, maybe, no, and sure... but next time lets just go to dinner and a movie. What the hell is the Khaos Brigade?" Naruto realized that Ophis had mentioned something odd at the very beginning of that.

...

"I, formed a group to kill Great Red, since you won't do it for me."

"Of course you would... listen, just don't get innocents involved with your plans okay? Whatever hate boner you have for Great Red, I don't want innocent humans and yokai getting involved in any of it. Do that, and at the very least, I won't interfere... I've got a promising student right now I want to focus on." Naruto saw Ophis open a portal into the Dimensional Gap, and she beckoned for him.

If they went into the Dimensional Gap, she could open another portal to his home, a short cut that wouldn't involve flying through space.

"Lets go... I, look forward to next time."

"If next time is like this time, I'm not."

Chapter End!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 494 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
157 0 22
Read to find out :)
71.5K 1.7K 50
By: Bratja Rasa Warning this story contains sexual themes meaning there will be some unexpected lemon action going on. The moment you start reading t...