Arthur lannister ( Game of th...

By arthurlannister

Arthur lannister is the third child of tywin lannister Arthur is forced to come to winterfell with the king... More

meeting the characters
Arthur back story
chapter one - winterfell
chapter one part b
authors note
chapter two- king's landing
chapter 3 -Casterly rock
chapter 4- war
chapter 5- finding the truth
chapter 6 - war
not an update
chapter 7 - Survial
chapter 8- captured
An
An

chapter 9 - A stupid plan

160 3 0
By arthurlannister

Arthur pov

Shane I might have a plan to get out but it might not work out.

Shane: what is it ?

Arthur: one of us will pretend to get injured or sick. And ask for help and steal their weapon's and get horses .

Shane: that is stupid plan will it work. I will be injured .

Arthur : ok .

I got a lose bit of stone and started hitting Shane with it and gaurd hurried in after I finished .

They opened the gate . And Shane and I started to fight them . And knocked them out stole their swords and ran out to the stables and stole horses that were saddled ready. And rode out the gates . Father could rescue Jamie.

Shane: that was easy .

Arthur: yeah it was.

Rob pov

What do you mean they escaped ?

Gaurd: they had started to fight so we went  in and they knocked us out and escaped .

At least we still had Jamie.

Anna pov

The maester said I was a few days before I give birth. I want Arthur here when I give birth but rob has them captured .

An
Sorry for a short chapter and not posting in so long I have been busy with my family and work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 3.1K 91
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
26.1K 5.2K 31
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
70.6K 2K 192
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
8.2K 345 15
All his life Alex never knew what love was. What happens when Alex gets shipped off to live with his 'supposed' brothers like an Amazon package Year...