chapter 6 - war

Arthur pov

Once me and my men came to the main camp to where my father was . I told my men to rest and walked towards where my father was .

Arthur : father, Robb stark didn't want to bend the knee to king joffery .

Tyroin : I suspected that so I sent Jamie with 30 thousand men towards the north .
You will leave in the morning and go towards north but you will move behind Robb's men and with Jamie in front you should aleast suround them and I will stay around here.

Arthur: yes father.

I then walked towards my tent. And then fell asleep.

Cersei pov

Joffery was in his chambers and saying how he will command the north.

Cersei: you won't be able to control them.

Joffery: I would be able to rule them.

Cersei: you wouldn't and you shouldn't trust them , you should only trust family.

Joffery: what about Anna .

Cersei: we will have to see.and please be nice to Sansa.

Robb pov

I was thinking about what Arthur said about Anna and the babe.

Robb: do you think it is wise chose to declare war

Lord umber: yes the Lannisters are now rulling and they killed your father.

Catelyn : Robb they tried to kill bran ,the only lannister we could trust would of been Arthur but he is even saying joffery is the true king .

Robb : I suppose it was the right chose.

Anna pov

My stomach was starting to get bigger . This would be me and Arthur child my first and his 2nd child.
I couldn't stop thinking about it. The Lannisters say they hated the Targaryens and they are acting like them.

Hopefully when Arthur comes back I could ask him about it . But I still have grown to love him.

Authors note.
Sorry for the short chapter.
They will get longer.