Count Down

By mehak__22

"Last time I checked you aren't a billionaire neither are you famous. So, don't accept such challenges which... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24

Chapter-12

62 4 5
By mehak__22

Avni's PoV

Everyone was praising and congratulating me and Ro when we got down the stage.
Me and Ro because we are 50-50 partners, but everyone knew about Ro being the owner of 50% shares...while my identity was kept secret.

But I was searching for that one man.
Siddharth Khurrana.

I wanted to see his expressions now. I already told him nobody messes with me and gets away but they guy was too stubborn to understand.

Soo... that's what he gets for messing with me.

I was looking around when I saw him standing with Navya and both of them were looking shocked would be an understatement.

Well , but they were different kind of shocked. While Navya was looking like someone snatched her favourite candy and she would cry any moment, Siddharth was smiling a bit.

Wait smiling. He lost...is this guy insane.

(Yes for you 😂)

I was about to walk towards him when the music started playing. I looked towards the dance floor and almost every couple present there where dancing and looking so in love.

Ohh, how I wish...but I don't want to go towards that path again.

Just when I was thinking about all this a hand appeared in front of me.

I looked at the hand then the person. It was Siddharth. He wanted me to dance with me. Has he gone mad. Where is Navya.

I was about to say no and he probably knew my answer so he dragged me
Mind it "dragged" me people.

I didn't want to create a scene so I complied.

"So, you are Avni Raizada or Oberoi?"

"Well, last time I checked neither was I a billionaire nor was I famous, then how do I owe the pleasure of talking to you Sir" I smirked this time.

"That was just a simple question, you could have answered that normally without mocking me" Sid said

"Ohh, if you are forgetting so let me remind you, you were the one who said that I cannot talk to you and I don't deserve you just because you didn't know my real identity" I said angrily

"Let me explain, Avni" Said said

"There is nothing to explain Siddharth. And next time don't you dare challenge me or you might end up losing again" I said and left from the dance floor.

The audacity of this man to say all those mean things to me and then acting like nothing ever happened.

__________________________________________

The party was coming to an end now. There were only a few people left.

Andrew had gone with Siddharth to finalize some deal or something.

Me, Karan , Rohan and Sofie are catching up and well Navya is no where to be seen.

"Hey guys, we are back" I heard Andrew.

"Where's Navya?" Siddharth asked

No one replied to that because no one knew where she was.

"Avni" I heard someone call my name.

This voice.....how can I ever forget this voice.....even after so many years.....I can't.

But the thing is what is he doing here.

We all turned towards the door...where the voice came from.

There he was standing in all his glory... looking smart and handsome as ever.
But only I know....what is the truth behind this handsome face.

"Who the hell let him in" Sofie shouted.

"What is this bastard doing here" Andrew shouted.

"He is so dead" Ro and Karan shouted.

My mind was taking time to process things.....it was numb.

"Guys please listen to me....I know what I did was wrong...but please...I need to talk to Avni" he said coming towards me.

"One more step towards her.... I'll make sure you don't go out alive" Rohan said.

It was then I realised what was happening. I came out of my trance.

So I decided...this is my chance and I won't miss it at any cost.

"Guys please...calm down. I need to talk to him and I need to end this for once and for all. I need my closure" I said

"But......"
"Please guys"

"Thank you so much Avni....I knew you would listen to me....gosh I missed you" he said hugging me.

I broke the hug and said
"Move away"

"Huhh"

"Move away" this time I said it a bit louder.

"Well okk...after whatever happened you would react this way I know....I won't hug you till we clear it up" he said

"Don't beat around the bush... everyone knew what you did and why you did so....just cut the crap" I said harshly.

"Ohh, you have become feisty" he said chuckling

" How did you get here" I asked instead of replying to him

"That doesn't matter I....."

"How.did.you.get.here" I asked angrily this time

"Hey hey calm down....uhh...Navya actually told me that you are here" he said.

"That bitch" I heard Karan and Andrew.

" So, where is she" I asked

" She ....uh...I don't kn----"

"Where.is.she"

"She is here....uhh... wait I'll call her"
He said and went to call her.

"Guys, please don't mind me asking but what is going on and who is he ? And how does he know Navya" Siddharth asked

"Wait for 5 Mr.Khurrana....you'll get your answers" I replied.

"Avni are you sure" Sofie asked.

" It's been very long Sof..... enough of me hiding things and not confronting anything..... let's end this today.

It's a new start for me leaving everything behind.... finally accepting my identity...so let's finish this last thing as well" I said.

"We are with you" they all said ofcourse except Siddharth.
Well, neither do I care about him.

___________________________________________

Heyyy guys....I am back.

So sorry for updating after long...but due to my boards I couldn't.

So here's the update and now I'll update frequently.

Alsoo , I can't believe... I'll turn 18 tomorrow 🤩

Andddd who do you think this "he" is ?
Do comment and tell.

Happy reading.
Byeeeee ❤️
Take care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.1K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...
849K 30.1K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...
19.2K 581 59
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
515K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...