YOU'RE MY FRIEND NOW. ๐•‹โ„ ๐•...

By imakashisenju

"๐™”๐™Š๐™'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™€๐™’ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™”๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”." In which y/n has to keep fighting for... More

๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ !
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž !
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019

012

559 20 0
By imakashisenju

Light pressed against your face from the half opened curtain above you. You turned your head as you opened your eyes.

You panicked from your fuzzy memory of last night.

You got up quick to see yourself changed in a sweater and some shorts.

"What the- where the hell am i?!" You got uo from the bed, tripping on the ground from how shakey your legs felt.

You used your arms to drag yourself to the dresser looking for your phone.

You heard the door open in front of you.

Kazutora gasped. "Y/n you're not supposed to be out of bed!" He walked over to you.

You faught trying to punch him in the face as you were still on the floor.

"Y/n stop it! Im just trying to help you." He pleaded.

You didnt know what was going on and only remembered slight memories of last night.

"Im not going to hurt you-- just listen to what i have to say."

You stopped moving.

"You were trying to attack me-"

"What did you do to me!? I- i can barely remember anything last night-"

"Y/n you attacked me and i had to knock you out. Thats it." He spoke stepping near you.

"Fuck you.That's bullshit."

"Fine believe what you want. Of course your going to go back to the guy who fucked you up in the head-"

"Shut up..." You placed a hand on your head feeling overwhelmed by his words.

"You know i would never hurt you." He cupped your face.

You slapped his hand away. "Shut up." You walked towards the door.

"For fucks sake can you hear me out?" He rolled his eyes.

You're hand stopped from moving the door knob.

"You were never this difficult. Why are you acting like this?" He say bluntly.

"Look, what do you want. I want to go home-" You turned your head.

"Home? You dont have a home."

"Shut up."

"Were  going out somewhere, its a supriiiise!" He walked towards you.

You had no idea where this was going and didnt want to know and nor were you interested enough. You already fucked up making the same mistake theres no point in making another one.

"Im leaving."

"No."

"Fine-"

You opened the door.

"Wait-" He spoke.

"What?"

"Leave through the window.. no one knows your here-" he chuckled.

You sighed.

What type of fucking dumbass- you know what im not even gonna go there with him-

You left the place walking down the sidewalk with a hand on your head as it ached in pain.

Ughh.. oh my god what the fuck happened?

You heard someone calling your name from a far.

You turned your head.

"Huh?.. what- what was that." You spoke out loud.

You felt like you were going insane hearing things that werent there.

You were on your way to Baji's apartment building to see if you'd find him there and to your luck, you did.

You knocked on the door to find his mom answering it.

"Oh hi? Is baji-"

"Yeah come on in. And while your at it could you help him with his studies?"

"Oh sure." You smiled.

His mom did scare you sometimes but you still loved her especially since she was always on kiesuke's ass telling him to better in school and get his life together.

You made your way to baji's room opening the door without knocking.

"Baji poo special deliver-"

"What the fuck bro! Did no one ever teach you to fucking knock!"  He yelled at you.

"OH SHIT BRO ARE THOSE MINCRAFT BOXERS!?" You laughed.

He threw his pillow at you while he finshed getting dressed in 2.5 seconds.

"Sorry i thought u didnt take showers since you kind of smelled musty yesterday-"

He hit you the the face with a pillow before you could even say anything else.

"You whore!" You screamed grabbing him by his shirt throwing him on the ground.

You got on top of him trying to slap him.

He grunted grabbing another pillow as he attempted to hit you again, you barely blocked it in time. You hit him the face twice with the pillow.

You both laughed so hard you both couldn't breathe.

You caught your breath and started staring at him. You already had plenty of things going through your head but, you just weren't expecting these thoughts.

Baji had always held a special place in your heart but no matter what has ever happened between both you, you always felt comfort and reassurance with him.

As soon as you both started to have a good time you both would forget anything bad that had happened between you two.

Baji sat up on the floor.

The few seconds of you both staring at each might have seemed awkward to most people but you didnt feel the slightest uncomfortable.

You both were close to each other.

Both your faces heated up.

Baji moved a bit closer to you,but he didnt even need to as you moved closer to him to reach his lips.

Both your lips connected as you pushed baji to the ground again when you leaned in.

He grabbed the back of your head bringing you closer.

Oh my god.

What im i doing.

Holy shit no way i just did that- DO I JUST LEAN BACK?! This is gonna be so awkward right after-

Was baji your first kiss no.

Were you his first kiss yes of course you were.

Not like he ever had any rizz with girls.

Sure they did find him attractive but he was just never intrested to talk to any of them. It was always toman,fighting,food,chifuyu,mikey,and other random shit but you get the idea. Girls just didn't exist in his interest but eventually they would.

Well at least he isn't that bad of a kisser as you thought.

You held his face as you both held each other close.

You leaned back to look at his flushed face.

"Oh my god im so sorry i dont know what got into me- that was random." You got up about to reach the doorknob before Baji grabbed your arm pulling you back onto the ground with him.

You back faced him as he embraced you.

He held you tight.

Maybe a bit too tight.

His face digged into your neck, arms wrapped around you, and his hair in his face.

"Theres no need to.. apologize for something like that." He said as he dug his face into your neck.

You both stayed like that for a long time.. or atleast it felt like that.

"Um baji.. do u mind..?" You breathed out.

He was holding you so tightly.

You both got up from the ground.

Everything was awkward but at least you weren't going to he staying for long anyway.

"Hey baji i gotta go-"

"Yeah yeah go ahead i got things to do anyway." He turned around reaching for something in his closet.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing-"

"Alright see ya."

"I thought she loved mikey..?" Baji muttered after you left the room.

You walked down the sidewalk feeling stupid. You didnt know what you were doing with your life and how you were going to get out to this situation with toman ever since you left.

Who cares about fucking toman anyway..Especially since anyone can just join...

For some reason, you started to feel empty. But maybe it was just a normal feeling to have when your just out by yourself and dont have a home to go back to. You just remembered how much you and mikey would spend time together.

You made it eventually to Takemitchy's house. You didnt use the front door but not that it mattered.. sort of.

You climbed up the balcony into his room.

It looked organized and not so bad..

Nice place he has here.. i wish i could have a room like this.

You layed on his bed hearing his footsteps come up the stairs.

"Ok mom I'll wash my clothes when you get back from the store- y/n!" He screamed after he shit his door.

"Hi Takemitchy!" You smiled lifting your head up.

"We need to talk y/n." He spoke worried.

"About?" You asked.

"Uh you know what nothing.." He muttered.

"Are you going anywhere? If so i wanna go." Yoy smiled.

"Well- im going to school." He said nervously.

"Perfect!" You grabbed his arm.

"Im not sure if thats allowed.." He put a hand behind his head.

"I can do whatever the fuck i want." You smiled at him grabbing his arm dragging him to school.

"O--okay?" He said nervously.

You both made it in front of the school, but you were kind of hungry.

"Umm Takemitchy.. im kind of hungry, do u have anything in your bag that i can eat?" You asked as you both walked into the building.

"I think i have something in here.. oh damn its my only left doriyaki- ah!" You snatched it like a wild animal from him.

You sat in a random seat in the classroom as takemitchy opened his bag looking for his books.

"Uh wheres a teacher?" You asked.

"Oh damn i forgot that their all in meetings." He put his stuff in his bag.

"So what do you do then for the day?" You tilted your head.

"Mostly like a study day you know what i mean?" He smiled.

"Ohh.. bruh can you guys stop stalking us im not gonna bite." You turned around towards the door.

"How did she know we were here!?" Yamagishi yelled as he clinged onto yamamoto.

"Damn man shut up with the 'she thing' dont want people to know." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Y/n can i asked you something..?" Takemitchy said as he faced you.

"Sure what is it?"

"Why don't you want people to know that your a girl?"

The group of guys eyes widened... well sorta except for yamagishi.

You got up to shut the classroom door.

"Wait..." They spoke.

"Y/N YOUR A CHICK?!" The guys faces flushed.

Yamagishi stayed quiet just a bit shocked but, ever since the festival he didnt tell anybody. He sort of even forgot about it.

"Um yeah but its not the big a deal if im
Being honest. I just didnt think that takemitchy would just blur it out like that." You gave him a death stare.

"Holy shit.." Akkun said as he sat down on the desk.

"We can talk about that later but i guess i dont mind answering takemitchy's question since you guys are probably curious too.." You said as you sat back down.

"I guess my dad always wanted a boy and if i was lucky and he got me something it was guy stuff. He really.. fucked me up in the head i guess."

"Y/n thats-"

"Yeah yeah." You shut the classroom door.

"But to be honest being a guy sucks.. i wanna wear girl things and grow my hair out." You smiled.

"Also..." You said as you got quiet.

"I wanna be able to do girl stuff and go on dates if you know what i mean.." You laughed. " I wanna leave this lifestyle and just be a normal girl. And it probably wouldn't be good if everyone found out I dont know what could happen."

"I wasn't really expecting that, but its nice that you wanna show your true self." Takemitchy smiled.

Yeah.. my true self?

" Wait a second. Why weren't you so shocked when y/n told us this just now-"

"He sort of found out already at the festival when he came to see my wound." You cut Yamamoto off.

"Oh."

"Glad he didnt tell anyone. Since thats my job." You chuckled as you wrapped your arm around yamagishi.

"Wait y/n I dont wanna sound mean but who taught you to fight, your really strong.. for a regular girl your age." Yamamoto said looking to the side avoiding eye contact.

It took you a moment to really think about since you yourself didn't really know the answer to that. But yeah, you obviously just didnt aake up one day and just get strong. You did work out dailywith draken but you you hadn't worked out in months.

But your fighting style mostly became a mixed from all the founding members. You were a quick learner and always wanted to train with draken.

"Ehh well i mean, I work out and umm."

"But im not really that strong.. Some guys just really dont know how to fight." You said looking out the window of the classroom.

They listened and were so confused on how you could say you weren't even all that. Considering how many guys you took down against moebius and surviving your attempted murder.

"But say if you faught against mikey? Or draken? Would you win?" Takemitchy asked.

"Hm.. i guess i'd-"

"Totally win right?" The door flew open as kazutora entered.

Your eyes widened in confusion as you backed away from him.

"Come y/n whats the matter i wont bite~" He laughed.

"What do u want."

"You being here was even better since i wanted you to be there with us." He came up to Takemitchy and wrapped his arm around him.

"Your takemitchy right?" He asked smiling at him.

"Uhh yes?" He answered hesitantly.

"Awesome then lets go." He pulled him out of the classroom. "Come on y/n they asked me to bring you too." He yelled as he walked out.

"What was he talking about?" Takuya questioned.

"Shit.. i'll catch you guys later i gotta go see what this is about." You left the building with them.

Hi guys ;)

Ik i sorta left but im here now. I got more inspiration and motivation ever since i saw the season 2 trailer.

So expect a new chapter soon!

Ps i didnt proof read so dont call me out since im going to come back and edit most chapters soon  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 10
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐." You and Draken grew up together so you two instantly became best friends due...
33.3K 768 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
322K 10.8K 64
(L/n) (Y/n) is the organizer of the Tokyo Manji Gang. She is known as one of the best and strongest fighters of all time. Being childhood friends wit...
380K 17.6K 59
Drabbles of your life being Sano Shinichiro's girlfriend. warning: spoiler alert, profanity, death https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBBfgsyvIpsdZve...