๐–๐ˆ๐’๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐€๐๐’๐„๏ฟฝ...

By ilyaeseo

โA BLESSING FROM HELL AND A CURSE IN HEAVEN.โž Kaedehara Kazuha, the leader of the affluent and privileged yak... More

๐–๐ˆ๐’๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐€๐๐’๐„๐ˆ
PROLOGUE
01
03

02

149 29 49
By ilyaeseo

(第2章です)

Shoot me.

Your chest aches, breathing heavily while down on your knees with your hand clenching the gun thrown at you. Everyone in the underground is watching, their laughters are continuously ringing inside you head on repeat. Everything was a mess. You shut your eyes closed when an impact of a pile of water was fired towards you, the crowd applauds, banging random objects to create a nuisance as they cheered.

Prove me that you are worthy to get out of here.

You slowly looked up, pursing your lips in a thin line to control the sobs about to free from your lips. The water droplets slowly rushing down your face covers your tears.

Shoot!” The crowd shouts continuously in union while cheering as if they're getting on who'll win between you two.

Everyone's watching, everyone's laughing, you feel cold, it feels cold that you can no longer move.

It's frightening.

Knowing by your state, he's aware that you won't lift a finger anytime soon. Your heart drops down to your stomach as he approaches you, kneeling down as he aggressively grabs your wrists and putting the gun to firmly lock it in your hand, you cried out, seeking for help yet no one came, even the person who you trusted in the underground the most was there in the crowd, watching you while smiling.

You can't help but to scream, tightly shutting your teary eyes while struggling to pull your wrist away, you crawled backwards yet he insisted, digging his nails in your skin to pull you close. Indeed, he's stronger, he's always stronger and that only made him to gradually tighten the grip as your skin turned pale.

He held your hand up to press the gun against his forehead with a sly smirk on his lips.

I said shoot.”

━━━━━━━━━━

Kazuha tucks your hair behind your ear while the crowd is waltzing within the rhythm, footsteps in union, nothing but the melodies carries the mood of the dance. His hand on your waist while yours was on his shoulder. You surpassed a light sarcastic chuckle, raising a brow when you purposely stepped on his foot. You've been doing the same routine for the past few minutes since the dance started yet it seems like his patience was built more over nothing as a wall, for the last time, you stepped on him yet he remains unbothered and calm.

“I bet you've been keeping your shit all these time.” You looked at him with daring eyes.

“I'll deal with you later on.”

The climax of the dance is starting wherein the people waltzing would exchange partners from one and to the other until you can come back when the final waltz comes. Kazuha elegantly twirls you around before letting you go to take over with another partner. You rolled your eyes only to be taken off guard when a lad takes your hand, pulling you closer to him. You held your breath, scanning the figure, everything was planned beforehand, there's no way that you'll be given to a stranger.

Slowly getting the hang of his features, you smiled.

Salutations, cher Gorou.” You said before comfortably holding his hand as he intertwined his fingers with yours.

You are clearly aware of his wariness in you but you placidly played it off, convincing yourself that he'll get used to your presence in the gang and it seems like he's taken the obligation to look after your doings as for Kazuha's orders. You can be given or Itto and Aether who's also present in this event, blending with everyone like the way it should be. But Kazuha, who planned everything beforehand gave you to his consigeliere.

It's either he's still suspicious of you or he wants an easy eye on you with the help of his people.

“Spacing out?” Gorou softly asks, only enough for you to hear when he noticed you looking out of nowhere despite of dancing.

You escaped with your thoughts as you shooked your head with a faint smile, turning your full attention to him instead.

Faint chatters echoed in the place when a sudden power outbreak happened causing for the venue to be embodied in darkness. Gorou let's you go as you silently took your way through the crowd. Though unaware of what's happening in the crowd, you can only hear the host at the stage stating everyone to calm down and it's nothing to be cautious about.

You removed your mask and throwing it somewhere down the crowd and replacing it with the kitsune mask that Gorou handed before you left, that only covers half of your face while heading upstairs while lifting your skirt up with one hand as you ran at the staircase.

Assassins under the Kaedehara's rule has to wear a mask to keep their privacy kept and locked to avoid any exposure from the public and witnesses during the mission. You smiled, tying the mask with a black tassel dangling down at the side with black paterns painted on the mask itself, corresponding colors for different assassins was given to easily identify their identities to their colleagues during missions.

It was a clever idea that the Kaedehara clan has been passing it with the generations for the new heir of the family to keep the kitsune as their seal and proprietorship.

You walked in the vast dark hallway, heels clicking down the porcelain floor, your faint reflection draws down the windows as for the moonlight to strike upon your skin. Pace slow, legs faltering each step. The terrace is somewhere at the end of the hallway after some turns but you can clearly hear voices from men approaching as you walk closer.

Seems like you have no other option but to fight.

And the gown that you're wearing won't even help.

Out of nowhere, the power went going once again lighting the place. Your eyes went wide.

“Already?!” You screamed in your thoughts, it's probably Itto's doing again, you haven't even left the place.

“Intruder!”

Suddenly, the group of men you heard a moment ago was in front of you, pointing a gun. You raised your hands in defeat, pointing out that you're harmless without any weapon against them.

“I was lost, what's with the commotion? Care to accompany me back?” You played out yet it seems like they weren't convinced enough. The guy signalled his colleagues to get you as you stepped back, laughing.

“It seems like this can't be helped.”

You grabbed the disguised pins attached to your hair that was securing your bun all these time which were originally the stilettos you've received, your hair falls loose with flawless wavy curled edges. You positioned yourself before taking no time to throw one of your stilettos exactly at the closes man in your sight as it pierced exactly right into his left eye as he screamed. You scanned the situation as there were five of them, you dropped on the floor, a leg extended forward to kick one of them down to take the chance to grab the stiletto from the man's eye who seems to be hanging in a thread of life by now since blood was pooling everywhere.

Not even a sweat as you took them down in no time. You have no idea on who's still breathing or not but as long that they're unconscious, the others can finish them off. You leaned down to grab the gun from one person dropped dead on the floor. The gun has a silencer, no wonder no one can know the commotion up here. You walked forward towards the last man standing in front of you as he trembles, backing away. You scoffed, chuckling by his state. The looks in his face was nowhere new to you at all, you've seen countless of people with that face before killing them.

“Spare me! I h-have a family, I'll give you the information you want!” He cries, legs feeling like jelly as he finally drops on the floor, begging you to spare his life. He could've had chances of living if he ran.

But you don't feel bad at all. You sighed, leaning in one knee before pressing the gun on his forehead, his face was the same as yours just like that day. If you suffered, they why can't they? If they can't, then as always, you'll bring hell to them before they can bring it to you.

“Ah,” You chuckled, “I have a family, I'll do anything, Take everything but not my life, someone is waiting for me, I just follow orders...” You tilt your head.

“That's what they always say, can't come up with a new excuse?”

He trembles, shooking his head. You're finding the thinnest mercy within you but it seems like you've ran out of it a long time ago no matter how genuine he looks for you to spare his life.

“You're hopeless.”

You aggressively grabbed his chin before forcing his lips open using your fingers as you slid the gun inside his mouth, he chokes out when you pushed the gun farther inside. With your free hand, you slowly removed your mask while he eyes you in horror.

The fun starts when the last one they saw before dying was no other else but you.

Without waiting and talking any further, you silenced him as you pulled the trigger.

Blood splattered on the wall, you stood up, leaving the gun inside his mouth before grabbing your stilettos and piercing your dress to tip it off since you can't unzip it from the back to remove it. You cleaned your hands with the cloth of the dress though blood stains were left inside your fingernails, fully ripping it down, you fixed your clothing underneath which was the black slit dress on your bed earlier, you fixed the straps on your shoulder and putting the stilettos in your thighs that is locked in the black leg band around your thigh.

You walked away from the dead bodies towards the terrace, you sat on the balustrade with your back facing the edge as the wind takes over, giving you shivers. You waited for a moment, you just know that he'll come.

And so he did.

There goes Gorou at the opposite side of the hallway who seemed to be caught off guard by the scene.

“At least tell Arataki to do his job well next time, he's doing me dirty.” You said as he was about to approach.

You are aware that Itto did that on purpose, he's always been impulsive regarding the way he's holding grudges in you.

Gorou didn't reply, you frowned, rolling your eyes before saying your last words for the on-going night.

“See you later then.”

You wore your mask again before looking at Gorou with a smile, you saluted at him with two fingers joined together pressed on your temple.

Perhaps the last sight of Gorou was you falling down the balustrade with wide eyes.

Ayaka on the other hand, was at the rooftop with Thoma. She shoots the barrel of liquid that contains gas with her gun and so as Thoma doing the same thing yet they left some spare barrels undone as he opens it before effortlessly carrying the barrel to spill the liquid in every part of the building. They faint music from the venue inside. The helicopter that Ayato sent here in Tokyo had already sprayed the gas from above all over the place and as always, Ayaka's intuitions will always be right that no one can get out of here alive aside from the gang.

Indeed, Kazuha plays the game better.

The gang lost some soldiers from an unexpected ambush and bombing in Hiroshima where the transactions with the Kaedehara clan's leader who is Kazuha himself was supposed to be held. The victims was their comrades together with the third leading Yakuza clans in Japan which is their ally. Almost half of the members of clan never made it out alive.

He's just doing a favor for his ally.

The thing is, that transaction was supposed to be known by no one aside from the two gangs themselves. The suspect was no other but the Kujou clan that bounds in a dispute within Kazuha's rule ever since. Kujou Sara, who once worked with them in the underground as a secretary in the Yashiro Commission was a spy sent by the head of their clan who is Kujou Takayuki.

“Do you think this is enough?” Ayaka unties her hair from the cold, she looks down on her feet before covering her nose from the strong scent of the gas.

“Yes, that should do.”

Thoma walks towards her before putting his coat on Ayaka's shoulder before walking away. She looks at Thoma from the back for a moment before following him from behind with her gun clutched in her hand in case they'll encounter Kujou's men on the way.

There's a reason why the host spoke up in the event rather than the successors themselves. It seems like they found out Kazuha's motives beforehand.

Either ways, if they didn't show up then they are probably to escape, they won't make it out alive. This casa is thrice larger and wider than what Kazuha owns at Hiroshima since this is the main casa that they own in the country. The fire would spread out before they can leave the gates.

“I wonder if she found them before they can leave.” Ayaka looks from behind to check if there's anyone following them.

Somewhere in the casa, there's a small building and a basement where their gold is kept. They'll probably export those away before leaving.

You laughed, head falling backwards the edge of the building your back against the low concrete barrier of the rooftop and unable to move because of a man strangling you. Yet it seems like he's at his limit, despite of the shortage of  your breath, you can still manage to laugh while choking. But indeed, you're struggling. You held his wrists. Tears consistently forming in your eyes from the pressure.

Your laughter echoes through the place, the man looks insanely irritated, wide reddened eyes crushing beneath you while you stare at him mockingly. He's probably drugged.

Defeated, your hands slowly slides off from his wrists as your weight slow falls down yet you can't touch the ground since he has a tight grip around your neck. Your laughter toned down into forced giggles, warmly staring at him with dreamy eyes.

“Tough one, I see.” He continuously nods, sweat forming on his forehead. In fact, he's amazed that you're still able to keep your consciousness.

“But how long can you last from now?” He smiles cheekily that it sent shivers down to your spine.

“Longer than you can, Kujou.”

You weakly slithered a hand on his neck to his nape, pulling him closer, skin slightly cold yet a bit warm at the same time. Vision slowly blacking out, you smiled at him, he's breathing heavily and so as you. Takayuki is nothing highly of the people you sent to the afterlife down to hell. Shaking, you pulled him close just for you to have an easy access near his ear. You whispered, taking advantage of the situation.

“You may be strong but, do you think that... your will was enough to break mine?”

Forcing your strength all the way to grab the dagger at the strap around your exposed thigh, you hastily stabbed his neck as you glared at him. His mouth drops, eyes all wide and somehow eerie.

His grip around your neck slowly loosened, but it was obvious that he's forcing his remaining strength to pour everything on you just to make sure that you'll end up dead as if he's repeating the words if I would die, then you're coming with me inside his hazy mind. You pushed the dagger stiletto inside his flesh that you can hear his skin squelching against it from the distinct pressure you're forcing in.

His blood drips down your face and your hand sliding down to your arms. His wide eyes was no longer responding the glare of yours while you bluntly stared at him, worn out. You tilted the stiletto, forcing it farther inside as you felt the weapon took it's way to the other side of his neck before pulling it out and pushing his body away from you using your knee.

As soon that his body drops, you furiously coughed, holding your neck whilst still gripping the stiletto. You weakly leaned on the barrier, regaining your full consciousness while putting your weapon back in your thigh strap despite of the blood still dripping down the end point. The thick liquid from the weapon slides down your leg.

Staying still, you took the chance to recover while breathing heavily. Faint gunshots from the distance rings inside your ears, they're on the move as expected.

Taking sloppy steps as your legs feels like jelly, you closed your eyes shut while reaching for your mask at the ground, wearing it as the tassel hangs low down to your cheek.

She's been watching the whole time. You stopped, breathing in shakily.

“My gun has one bullet left, guess the last was reserved only for you.” You said, composed.

“Kaedehara does choose his weapons very well.” She pertains to you, pointing a gun behind your back, aiming at you head.

You chuckled, tilting your head while staring at nowhere, refusing to move.

“Of course, he chose me rather than you.” You teased.

She betrayed the gang first, you're just finishing what has been ordered to you despite of you knowing her very well. You raised your hand slowly walking at the barrel near the barrier of the building as you comfortably sat on it. A dagger against a gun is the dumbest combat out of all, she plays unfair.

“We are nothing in the opposite, you're just the same as me.” She says, a finger on the trigger.

You playfully nodded before cackling.

“Too bad, I'm too good to be caught, yes?”

“I am the better one, Sara. What do you think?”

You slid one stiletto out before spinning it with your fingers, tossing it in the air before gripping it and piercing the barrel with all your strength while sitting as the strong scent of the gas flows. She glares at you, shredding down every inch of your soul.

She was about to pull the trigger before you can even do anything yet her head yanked forward when a cold metalic point was pressed behind her head.

“Pull the trigger to kill her and I'll make sure that you're next.”

Sara froze, you looked at Kazuha behind her. He's also wearing a mask with the same pattern as yours yet it was colored in gold that suits his black suit and platinum hair. You can hear the helicopters sent by Ayato approaching already, there's no way that someone can leave this place by using a car, even so if they can, the gates of the casa is blocked. Sara looks at the lifeless body of Kujou Takayuki whom you killed before averting her eyes back at you with her gun still aimed towards your head.

Yet it seems like she was caught off guard as she turned pale while looking at you.

You're sitting at the barrel while playing with lighter in your hand, igniting it on and off with a mischievous smile.

“Reverse card, baby.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 141 12
In which Y/n l/n gets isekaied into one of her favorite games : Genshin impact. The only plot twist is that she gets isekaied into the body of a high...
269K 11.2K 54
โ in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet, for just a moment. โž ๐Ÿ in a life where you have to do anything to make ends meet, fate decides to cross...
369K 10.9K 35
"Have you seen Y/n's big brother and big sister?" "Y/n is worried they're no longer with Y/n..." "Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine... Where ar...
1.6K 102 18
แด‹แด€แดขแดœสœแด€'๊œฑ แด›ส€แด€แดœแดแด€ ๊œฑแด›แดแด˜๊œฑ สœษชแด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด…แดษชษดษข แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡๊œฑ; ๊œฑษชษดษขษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฐแดส€แดษชษดษข. แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแดแดแด€ แด›ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด ษขษชแด แด‡ แด‹แด€แดขแดœสœแด€ แด€ แด˜แดœ๊œฑสœ แด›แด แดŠแดษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡'๊œฑ ษชษด. แด‹แด€แดขแดœ...