A High School Story

By The3Wierdos

Kwon Na Ra, Jang Saeng Ra, Park Hwayoung and Song Ae Lee also known as the 'different girls' are on their way... More

~Tomorrow!~
REWRITING
REWRITING? !
~Stranger Danger~
~"Known As Weird."~
~Do You?~
~At A Mall With A Bunch Full Of Weirdos~
~The Fantastic Four Freaking Fab Frogs Or Are We Five?~
~When Romeo Meets Juliet~
~On a scale from 1-10 how weird are we?~
~One Sentence~
~Our Little Secret~
~You May Now Kiss The Bride~
~Another Pair?~
~ A Lot Better ~
~Fun And New Boyfriend? ~
~ Is It A Love Song? ~
~ In your face! ~
~ Happy Birthday! ~
~ Do I really? ~
~ Ulzzang Style, and Dora The Explore ~
~A Lot Of Things~
~ Girly Dancing Machine ~
~ Flowers And The Beach ~
~ Presents Moments And Relatives ~
~ Birthdays Reunitations And Too Much Hugging~
~ Trainee Ideas and Family Time ~
~ Queens And Dancing Goddesses ~
~ Dearest Friends Birthday ~
~ Changes ~
~ Always and forever ~
~ Last Chapter ~
SEQUEEEL
REWRITING?!

~ Feelings And Familiar Faces ~

58 0 0
By The3Wierdos

Chapter 28

Na Jea's POV:

"Thank god!" I said as I heard the bell ring. I were walking to the cafeteria with Sa Jerg, to meet with the others.
"Yeah, I know! It's been hard for me too you know!" Sa Jerg whined and jumped up and down. I narrowed my eye.
"What's been hard princess?" I asked her with a narrowed eyebrow. She laughed.
"I've tried to deal with, that the boys are gonna audition, but I can't! It made me realise something important!" Sa Jerg looked at the ground. I looked worried at her. What's wrong with my best friend?
"What is that unni?" I asked concerned. I looked at her and hugged her. She laughed but silent.
"That, I maybe have feelings for Xiumin!" She mumbled and blushed. I squealed and jumped up and down.
"Ssshhh! Will you expose me in front of the whole school?" Sa Jerg tried to calm me down but it didn't work.
"Mianhae unni.. But it's nice! I'm so happy for you! How come you didn't tell the others?" I asked.
"Maybe because you were the first I saw.." She smiled and blushed. I laughed and shook my head. We kept walking until we reached the door to the cafeteria.
"Are you gonna tell the other girls?" I asked. She nodded and opened the door.
"But not now, so shush!" She made the silent symbol and smiled. The girls were together with the boys and had a lot of fun.
"Annyeong!" Ava greeted us. We smiled and sat down. Ey Lül cuddled up to Sehun and Ava cuddled up to Chanyeol.
"Why aren't you cuddling up to Kai today Id Leey mei-mei?" I asked and hugged Luhan. Luhan smiled and did the kawaii face.
"I do it all the time, so.. But fine?" Id Leey stayed silent and cuddled up to Kai's chest. Kai smiled, but saw Id Leey's uncomfortable face. I saw it too, and apparently, the rest saw it too. We looked at each other.
"Is there something wrong?" D.O asked. Id Leey stayed silent in a while.
"My family is leaving today.." Id Leey said as silent as she could. Our eyes flickered through each other's gazes.
"Oh.. That means my family as well.." I stuttered. I will miss Amber and the rest but I will be strong.
"I can survive! I've done it before! So! Nothing to worry about!" Id Leey smiled and kissed Kai on the cheek.
We hadn't school for the rest of the day. We are going to say goodbye to our family.
Destination: airport.

~

Ey Lül's POV:

We drove as fast as we could to the airport. Na Jea looked sad but hid it with a happy face. Id Leey, however just stayed silent the whole trip. We played music in the car, to cheer the girls up, but they kept silent and looked out at the window.
We reached the airport and ran to the gate. We saw the artists and hurried up to them. Id Leey gave Sunny and her family a big hug, and so did Na Jea. They looked sad but smiled and said sweet stuff to each other. This is gonna be a long day... After that we drove home to ourselves.

~

6 hours later, I got a text out of all sudden.

From: 'Sehunnie<3'
It said: 'Are you gonna get online on Skype? All of us are waiting on you?<3'
I replied an 'Okay<3' back and opened my Skype. I saw the others were calling, so I quickly accepted.
The others were popping up on my screen. I screamed as I saw a Na Jea close up. I laughed and smiled.
"Why is Na Jea so close on the screen? It's creepy?" Tao asked. Kris laughed.
"Na Jea can you go more far away from the webcam please?" I asked and pointed at Na Jea's webcam. She nodded and went away. We laughed and made a weird face.
"By the way congrats for today Luhan!" Ava said out of nowhere. We looked shocked. Crap..
"Hahahaahah! I knew it all the time! I spent time with Luhan today when we all went home!" Na Jea laughed and made a heart at Luhan, which he happily returned. We cheered and saw Id Leey with a lot of food. Our eyes widened.
"Why are you eating all this? You are gonna get fat!" Baekhyun asked and fixed his eyeliner.
"Well, it was Luhan's birthday food I prepared especially for HIM! But he didn't eat it, so I'm just gonna eat it!" Id Leey answered. Luhan smiled and apologised. Just a normal days for not normal people.
"I'm gonna go to bed now!" Tao said and yawned. We all nodded and ended the call.
I went out to my bathroom to prepare myself bed ready.
I cuddled into my blanket and fell asleep.

~

The next day~

Id Leey's POV:
Yesterday was the day, were me and Na Jea said goodbye to our family. I cried myself to sleep. I'm going to miss them.
But I have my friends, and Kai.. But the boys are gonna leave for SM. Entertainment audition. And, I have had a few friendships, were they left for audition and never, they didn't contact me.. Or we lost our contact. I miss them so much!
Well, back to reality. I brushed my hair, and took 2 small pieces of my hair, and sat it up into two pigtails, and the rest if my hair were just hanging. I took eyeliner on and went to school. Na Jea said, that she couldn't meet with me, nor could Sa Jerg or Ey Lül, and Ava is driving with Chanyeol. I walked alone and thought about why they couldn't walk with me.

~

I finally reached the school, and I saw Na Jea and the girls whispering and laughing. I walked smiling up to them.
"Hello girls! Why are you laughing and whispering?" I smiled and narrowed my eyes. They became silent and tried to find an excuse. I raised an eyebrow.
"Sa Jerg have feelings for Xiumin!" Na Jea said. My eyes went wide.
"Wow, I understand you now!" I laughed and hugged Sa Jerg, who returned my hug. She blushed but nodded.
"Don't tell anyone yet!" She whispered. We all nodded and hugged. The bell rang and we separated.
I don't want to have class. Why does we even have school?

~

The lunch bell rang, and me and the others walked to the cafeteria. Kai had wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Us, after school! No buts! Please come!" Luhan pleaded and looked at Na Jea. Na Jea looked like she was gonna protest but agreed in the end. The boys cheered and walked up, to buy lunch.
"Why didn't you say no?" Ava asked. Na Jea shrugged. Suddenly, a smirk crept up on her face.
"Because, we can just change the plan!" Na Jea squeal. The boys came back and looked at them.
"What plan?" Sehun asked and looked at Ey Lül, Ey Lül looked like she was gonna tell, but kept silent.
"Nothing! It's seriously nothing!" Sa Jerg said quickly. Xiumin narrowed his eyebrows but nodded.
"Okay okay!" I said not completely convinced. They laughed nervously and went to class. It left me alone with the boys.
Great.. This is going to be beyond awkward.
"So.. Id Leey, are you gonna go with me but eyeliner after school?" Baekhyun asked with Aegyo. I looked at him and sighed. Kai protested and held my hand.
"Bacon! Don't forget who the boyfriend is!" Kai said and sent Baekhyun a glare.
"Calm down hyung! I just want eyeliner!" Baekhyun whined. I laughed and shook my head.
"Fine Baekhyun! I will give you eyeliner." I smiled at Baekhyun. His eyes shined when I said that. I smiled.
This is going to be interesting.

~
(After School)
The girls ran over to me and dragged me to the boys car. They have 3 cars. One where Suho is driving, the other is Kris who's driving and the last is D.O. I sat beside Kai and Lay. Lay looked tired and Kai always stared at me. I smiled in return and pecked his lips quickly. He blushed and turned away. It kept on like that several times.
Finally we arrived. I jumped out of the car and ran over to Ey Lül. She grinned and mad a paw with her hand.
"Let's go shopping!" Ava laughed and ran into the mall. We ran laughing with her. I noticed Na Jea kept on texting.
I wonder, who she is texting! Luhan seemed jealous or sad. Na Jea kept saying that it was just her friend. Luhan hugged her and said okay.
( 2 hours later)
I were walking with Na Jea, who refused to let go of my arm. She said, that we would be separated. I just laughed and nodded. Kai walked with the boys because we made a deal, that the girls and the boys would separate and come back at 2 1/2 hours. So we separated and Na Jea texted one quickly and stopped up with a bench inside the mall.
"Wait here! Let's sit!" Na Jea said and winked at the other girls. I sighed and nodded. The girls whined and laughed.
I sat down in 20 minutes until I stood up. I looked tired.
"I want to go now!" I said and looked at the other girls who just shook their heads.
"We have a surprise for you!" Sa Jerg laughed and smirked. I looked confused.
"YAH! Na shim shim hae!" I complained. They just sighed and nodded. We stood up and walked until someone covered my eyes. I sighed.
"No matter who is doing this, they better stop right now!" I said and sighed. The person uncovered my eyes and spun me around, so I looked into some very familiar eyes. And a lot more pair of eyes. I squealed and whined.Got7 and BTS
stood right in front of me.
"BAMBAM OPPA!" I whined and hugged my very best friend BamBam. He smiled and kissed my hair. I heard a cough.
"Have you forgotten me Dongsaeng?" A voice asked. I looked and saw Suga and the rest of BTS. I squealed once more.
"Oppa! I missed you guys!" I said and hugged them all. Na Jea came and joined the hug.
"I missed you too Dongsaeng!" Suga said and laughed. BamBam came beside me and talked with the rest of BTS.
"Noona yah!" Jungkook yelled and ran up to hug Na Jea. Oh, I forgot.. They're siblings...
"OMO! Jeon! Saranghae yo!" Na Jea smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I heard angry coughs and saw angry faces and confused faces. Luhan came and grabbed Jungkook by the collar and looked him straight in the eyes.
"Are you stealing my girlfriend Jungkook? I don't care if you are an idol! Don't mess with me!" Luhan said.
Jungkook looked afraid but Na Jea came and pushed Luhan away, and I came up beside Na Jea, and covered my cousin.
"You haven't forgot that I have a FREAKING YOUNGER BROTHER, NAMED JEON JUNGKOOK' HAVE YOU?" Na Jea asked annoyed. Luhan gulped and nodded. Jungkook looked scared at Luhan who let go of Jungkooks collar.
"I'm so sorry Jeon! I totally forgot! I hope you can and will forgive me"Luhan said with a soft voice. Jungkook smiled.
"It's okay! Gwenchana! Luhan you're a good boy! My sister is lucky to have someone to protect her!" Jungkook said and laughed. Na Jea blushed and looked over at her little brother.
"YAH! Jungkookie" Na Jea shouted and we all laughed. Now we just need to solve the problem with that angry boyfriend if mine called Kai. I sighed and looked over at Kai.
"Kai listen, and listen carefully! BamBam is my very best friend! He's always been there for me, but we lost contact, when he became a Kpop idol! I haven't seem him for 6 years!" I said and looked annoyed at Kai who smiled at me.
"I weren't angry jagyia! I were just... Jealous.." Kai said and blushed. I laughed and ruffled his hair. I kissed him on the cheek and both Got7 and BTS cheered. Kai bro-hugged BamBam and the rest of Got7 and BTS. Kai and the rest of the boys decided to go home, because they were tired. So me and the girls were alone with the boys. Greeeeat!
BamBam walked beside me. He smiled and smirked at me. Na Jea walked with V, and the rest of BTS. And Got7 they talked with Sa Jerg, Ey Lül and Ava.
"SooooookYeon! You girls should audition for SM.!" BamBam smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I pushed it away and laughed. I shook my head, but the idea wasn't so bad..
"Maybe.." I smiled and smirked over at the other girls who laughed.
Maybe audition for SM. Entertainment isn't a bad idea at all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 4.7K 24
@7_LUHAN_M Started Following You. ~~~~~~~~~~ Second EXO fanfiction~ ^^ (Includes all twelve original exo members so if you don't like OT12, sorry?) ...
60.4K 2.6K 70
What If One day a Normal, Pretty, Talented, and Smart girl, Will be the one who will ruined a friendship because of love. Its not her intention. She...
6.3K 367 43
゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜♡ ゜・。。・゜ "Will that dirty wolf guy eat me in the end?" That's not it, I have fallen in love Kang Yeongja, a girl in her highschool, sh...
5M 122K 56
Suzy will be living in a huge house with some of the popular boys from their School and she was glad because she will be living with her crush, Chany...