๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

Od firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... Vรญce

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya

1.6K 56 8
Od firery_vry

━━━━━ 𝗞𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘆𝗮 ━━━━━

━━━Third person

"Ah, I get to see the Sharingan In action? I'm honoured." Zabuza muttered. Zabuza turn his attention to Muichiro. "You, your eyes have gone completely white, and you have a black pupil? This must be the Moya, you must be from the Tokito clan, am I right" he said but Muichiro didn't reply.

"What's all this talk about the Sharingan and this Moya thing, what even is that?!" Naruto asked impatiently.

"The Sharingan Is a rare Kekkei Genkai that can comprehend Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu. It's reverse the power back to the user, but there's more to the Sharingan then just that. . ." Sasuke explained then turn to look at Muichiro's plain white eyes. " As for the Moya... I have no idea what power it holds."

Zabuza grinned under the bandages wrapped around his face. "The kid got it right, now shall we be?" In a flash, Zabuza relocate to the top of the lake in front of them and started waving hand signs. "Ninja art: Hidden mist Jutsu." Zabuza hissed as a thick layer of mist seeped into the battlefield, making them unable to see.

The mist thickened, and he started releasing his KI. "Eight-point, Larynx lung, Jugular Subclavian artery, kidney, heart... Now which will I kill you with?" Zabuza said, his voice resonating in many directions, his Ki pushed their hair back.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Tazuna trembled. Muichiro just let out a small yawn. "Oh? The smallest girl resisted it?" Zabuza voiced out. "Eh? Tsunade nee has much more Ki than you. "Muichiro stated making Kakashi visibly wince.

Zabuza chuckled darkly. "You know, for a kid, you're quite brave, I expect nothing more from a Tokito, so sad I have to kill you though."

Muichiro and Ginko tilted their head to the side. "Kill me?" A smirk came across her lips.

Zabuza focused his glaze on Muichiro. For a split second once Zabuza closed his eyes, Muichiro appear right next to him.

Her sword came up to his neck ready to slice it, but he managed to move just in time making her blade slice his cheek.

He stumbled back a bit and tripped and fell to the ground. He slowly moved his head to where Muichiro was, she was looking straight down at him, as her pale white eyes glowed through that mist.

"We'll see if you can even touch me." Muichiro put her Katana back in her sheath, and immediately released large portions of KI and Chakra. So much that it coated Muichiro is a viable light blue layer.

Everyone got alarmed by Muichiro's Chakra that cleared the mist and his KI. Muichiro's Chakra pressure was so much that it made others weak on their knees.

The real Zabuza was shown near the lake, with Muichiro beside him. "Muichiro!" Kakashi called out, she got the signal. So, she simply obeyed and went back to them. "Sasuke, don't worry." Kakashi called out once again. "I won't let any of my comrades die," he said and emailed at him. Sasuke signed a breath of relief and focused on protecting Tazuna once again.

Zabuza grunted standing up weakly. "Tsk, That's Tokito girl is going to be a problem," Zabuza said and appeared behind Muichiro.

It tried to punch her, but Muichiro drawer out her sword quickly out, and rotated her body anticlockwise slicing his hands off.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢: Unknowing Fire (壱いちノ型かた 不知火しらぬい, Ichi no kata: Shiranui?)

She sliced him but his body turned into water. 'A water clone?' Muichiro looked back to where Kakashi was to see him have Zabuza by the neck. He chuckled and started insulting Kakashi.

"Hey, that's a clone, Kaka," Muichiro said. He disposed of the as another came and stabbed him from behind, which he invaded with a substitution Jutsu.

Zabuza kicked the real Kakashi away when he failed to punch him.

"You're a fool, Kakashi Jumping into the water to hide was not a very good idea, did you forget what my chakra nature is." Zabuza taunted.

"Suiro no Jutsu!" The real Zabuza suddenly appeared behind Kakashi. Kakashi didn't have time to react with a water prison surrounding him, making him unable to move.

'I think the only way to release the suitor no jutsu, is if those Zabu guys let's go of it.'

"Everyone run! This battle was over the moment I got caught! Take the bridge builder and go, his water clone won't find you!" Kakashi demanded in a blind panic.

"So, what was the point of teaching us teamwork, if we're just going to abandon you like this?" Muichiro asked putting her hand on her hip.

From behind her Sasuke and Naruto took a stance up behind Muichiro, leaving Sakura and the clone Muichiro create in the mist before guarding Tazuna.

"Mui-Chan's right Sensei! We're not leaving you behind, dattebeyo!" Naruto shouted with a grin. Sasuke just smirked Muichiro could see Kakashi frown. He knew we won't leave him, even if it kills them.

"Sasuke, Mui-chan lend me your ears," Naruto called them over.

Muichiro took her position beside her teammate. Muichiro looked at Kakashi who still has a pleading look in his eyes.

Muichiro turn her attention towards Zabuza's water clone, her eyes narrowed a bit. 'Theirs 40 of them each one has more Chakra than the first one she fought.' Ginko thought as she watches what was about to happen, on Muichiro's shoulder.

𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 ( 壱 いち ノ 型 かた 闇 やみ 月 づき ・ 宵 よい の 宮 みや , Ichi no kata: Yamidzuki - Yoi no Miya?)

Muichiro quickly drawers her sword and slashes swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades.

Just by that move, it distorted all of Zabuza's water and some of the bridge. "Hey! Be careful with that! You're destroying the bridge." Tazuna shouted from behind Muichiro.

Naruto's clone attacked one of Zabuza's clones, he sent many kicks and punches until the latter got irritated and sent most of the former's clones flying.

'Now's your chance.' Ginko whispered into Muichiro's ear.

Quickly, she placed her palm on the ground, and sharp ice emerged, capturing all the Zabuza in one place. She then ran and slammed her fist on the ice, making it shatter into millions of pieces, as all Zabuza clones turned into water.

Taking the chance of distraction, Naruto passed Sasuke a shuriken. Sasuke caught it and threw it to where the real Zabuza was.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that kid," Zabuza said, catching the shuriken with his free hand. Sasuke smirked. "Look closely." He said causing Zabuza to whip his head around the other shuriken.

Zabuza jumped over to the shuriken, and the shuriken then transform into Naruto, with a gun on his face. Naruto threw a kunai at the hand holding the prison, forcing Zabuza to release it.

Naruto dropped down into the water, Zabuza wasn't happy about it and aimed to kill him. He swung his sword towards Naruto, but Muichiro was quick enough time stop his sword and kick him, sending Zabuza far away from them.

"Ha! You totally fell for our plan, dattebeyo!" Naruto cheered. "Good job you three! Naruto, Muichiro go back to the shore, I'll take it from here." Kakashi said. Muichiro just nodded and went over to Naruto, grabbing him by his shoulder and jumped to the bridge.

"I can't believe you guys pulled it off," Sakura exclaimed. Naruto cheekily gained as Muichiro put him down.

A thud was heard from the ground, and Sakura turn her head to where the noise came from. "MUICHIRO!!!" She yelled.

All the group's attention was turned to Muichiro who was lying face-first on the ground. Sakura quickly got to the ground and turn Muichiro around to see her face.

"Ah! Mui-chan!! Are you okay" Naruto asked waving his hands in the air. "Yeah, I'm fine. . . Just used too much Chakra" That was all she said before her vision went black, and she couldn't feel her body anymore.

"Mui-chan!!!" Naruto exclaimed.

'Muichiro-chan has a large amount of chakra so I doubt that she used too much chakra. Her for head burning up, her breathing uneasy, and there's sweat rolling down her face, she seems sick but when she left the hidden leaf village she seemed to find. It's like something's forcing her to go unconscious, but what is it.' Sakura thought as she examined Muichiro's body.

"It's over!" They heard Kakashi declare, the others looked to see Zabuza slammed against the trunk of a tree.

Out of presumably nowhere, two season needles came into view and embedded straight into Zabuza's neck, causing him to go limp.

A young boy wearing a Kirigakure mask appeared and hopped out of the trees said Kakashi. "Thank you for taking him down, I've been tracking him for a while." The tracker ninja said, pulling Zabuza's 'lifeless' body up onto his shoulder.

Narutu's jaw dropped in disbelief. "How could he do that?! That guy is possibly our age and yet he was able to take Zabuza down with just one hit." Naruto stomped his feet running towards where they were.

"Naruto, you will come to learn that some people in this world that are younger than you but stronger than me..." Kakashi's eyes flicker towards the unconscious Muichiro.

"Well, let's all go then lead the way Tazuna." Kakashi said but after taking a few steps he froze and started.

"What's wrong sensei!?" Naruto shouted. "Stop shouting, nothing wrong he just overused his chakra and just needs to rest," Sakura assured them while carrying Muichiro on her back.

Sakura turned towards the boys and smiled. "I hope you boys can carry him all that way to Tazuna home, I can't because I'm carrying Muichiro."

They both grumbled unhappy and carried Kakashi.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

201K 5.9K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
520K 17.1K 30
Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burden to her village, they feared and abuse...
85.9K 2.2K 71
Akina Uchiha, the little sister of Itachi Uchiha, was known for her open and cheerful nature. There was hardly anyone in the Uchiha clan who behaved...
222 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...