๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By 4rminarlert_

"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." She, who... More

*.~ Prologue ~.*
*.~ Chapter One: To You, in 2000 Years ~.*
*.~ Chapter Two: That Day ~.*
*.~ Chapter Three: Limerence ~.*
*.~ Chapter Four: A Sister's Support ~.*
*.~ Chapter Five: Closing Ceremony ~.*
*.~ Chapter Six: Trost Attack ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seven: Enigma Mind ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eight: Argument ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nine: Sealing Trost with a Trial ~.*
*.~ Chapter Ten: Oriflamme on the Field ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eleven: Tacenda ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twelve: Alpas ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirteen: Finifugal ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fourteen: Saudade ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fifteen: Camhanaich ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(1): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(2): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seventeen: Burgeon~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(1): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(2): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty: A Breakthrough ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-One: Sentience ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Two: Meanings ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Three: Born Into This World ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Four: Fighting for Shiganshina ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Five: The Fragments of 'Her'
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Six: A Decided Fate ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Seven: Th_ W_y _om_ ~.*
*.~ The Story So Far I ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Eight: Awaken ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Nine: Befallen ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty: Cruel Love ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thiry-One: Delight ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Two: Transformation ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Three: Passing Years ~.*
~.* Chapter Thirty-Four: The AWOL Twin *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Five: The War *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Six: Fallen Huntress *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Capricious Jaeger *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bitter Love *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Past Love *.~
~.* Chapter Forty: The Broken Bond *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-One: The Euthanization Plan *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Two: A Bond Severed *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Three: Ancient Lovers *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Four: The Warriors and Scouts *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Five: Night of the End *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Six: After Hours *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Seven: They're All Watching You *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Eight: Eren. *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Nine: Heaven and Earth *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty: Torn Souls *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-One: Back Home *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Two: Womanhood *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Three: The Ticking Clock of Life *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Four: The End, Your Final Stand *.~
~.* EXTRA CONTENT *.~

*.~ Chapter Eighteen: Deprived ~.*

1K 39 8
By 4rminarlert_

a/n: sorry if this is lacking detail lol. I multitasked writing a draft of Season 3 Part 2 and put my whole soul into it

also since im going to universal on june 12-14, i wanted to stop procrastinating and post at least one chapter of this book. if this appears rushed im sorry-- since season 4 part 2 ended i really have no motivation anymore, which is quite normal tbh.

this chapter is short holy jesus bruh

♡ ♡ ♡

As you followed Mikasa, you could feel the wind hitting your face. Connie and you both looked down seeing the carriage with Eren and Historia, wiped out completely.

"Look! There they are," Connie alerted the rest of the group.

The carriage turned sharply around the corner before a figure appeared behind. Captain Levi turned his head as another figure appeared behind him. The figure aimed his weapon at Levi but failed. Levi had shot a hook into the person's gut. He accelerated towards him, ending it with a swift swing of his blade.

"Follow the wagon," Levi said as he landed on the side of the building.

You followed behind Levi in pursuit of the wagon that was in control of the enemy.

"Listen up," the Captain started, "These soldiers were trained to fight other people. They've already taken out three of ours."

He looked at all of you, dead square in the eyes. "If you hesitate for so much as a second, you'll be dead. The moment you see an opening, go for the kill."

"Yes, sir," Mikasa obeyed instantly.

You were gonna have to kill somebody again, right? You genuinely thought that you didn't have to kill someone again, but you were merely a kid back then. That was for Mikasa's safety and Eren's.

'Well Eren's safety is in danger, why not stop them from taking your brother away? Help Mikasa get him back.'

That voice in your head was back, just like that time where you looked down at Bertholdt. You didn't remember what you had said, but from what Eren told you, you weren't yourself back there.

"Armin! Secure the wagon with Jean," Levi commanded the two boys. "We'll keep you two covered."

"Uh-- Sir!" Armin dashed ahead of Jean, "Come on!"

You flew along the wagon from the sides, watching for any dangers around Armin and Jean. They successfully got onto the wagon but an enemy was still in control of the wagon. Mikasa kicked the girl over onto her back which made her meet Jean's blade. Suddenly, a shadow flew over their heads. There was a soldier going in from above, pointing both of his guns at Armin and Jean. The man's fingers were almost about to press on the triggers.

'Suck it up, [Name].'

As if your body had a mind of it's own, you accelerated towards the man with a war cry, pushing through the barrier of hesitation you had. You hit your blade into his stomach, messing up his aim before stabbing him with your other. As you ripped your blade out from his side, blood bursted out on you.

What was this feeling? Bloodlust?

"Armin! Jean! Go," you shouted as you pushed the body away from you with your feet.

The girl whacked his blade away, making it fly through the air. She pointed her weapon straight as his face, only seconds away from pulling the trigger.

"JEAN!"

You didn't want to look at the wagon when you heard the gunshot, but you did anyway. Instead of seeing Jean's limb, dead body you saw the girl's body fall to the side. Armin held his gun in a tight grip with smoke coming out.

There were three enemies coming from behind, they all aimed at the two boys. You quickly came in from Armin's right side and quickly dragged him off the wagon. Looking over your shoulder, you saw the wagon getting taken over by them almost instantly. Mikasa wasn't going to give up the chase.

Dropping off Armin on the rooftop, you stood at the edge, watching Levi stopping Mikasa from pursuing them.

~

Levi led the lot of you towards a temporary hide out. You had blood all over your face and hands and thankfully non on your clothes from the cloth you wore on top. You and Sasha were on lookout duty while Levi and the others conversed.

Here you are, sitting near one of the exits while Sasha had the other. You held the shotgun tightly in your hands.

'Hey.'

Waking yourself out of a daze, you batted your head up quickly. As you looked around for any figures, you had your finger ready on the trigger.

'I'm not physically around you. I only exist in your head.'

Feeling confused, you itched your head with unsureness. You weren't sure if you were talking to yourself in your head. "What the hell..?" You set a hand on your head, "It's like there's another presence right next to me but there's no one..."

You looked up suddenly at the door creaking open. When you looked up, you met a pair of blue eyes that looked down at you.

"[Name]," Armin spoke softly, "We're heading out."

Silently, you nodded. Armin held out a hand towards you, waiting for you to take it. When you did, he helped you up from the ground as you muttered a 'thank you.' You still felt a bit air headed after talking to Neoma, and now that you know there's some other conscious living in your body, it felt like you had something to lean back on.

"Dimo Reeves is apparently in contact with the MP's, according to Levi," Armin explained to you. "With that in mind, we can get Eren and Historia's location."

A small smile made it's way on your lips. "That's great," you said as Armin opened the door for you. "Hopefully no casualties happen on the way, but we can't be so sure."

...

"Come on! Can't you see we're in a time crunch here?!"

Then the screaming started once again, and this was all to find your brother and Historia. You could visibly see your comrades around you flinch at the screaming from the basement.

"Here we go again," Jean huffed as Sasha added, "The screams seem a lot louder than they were when captain did it."

Conny's fists clenched tighter. "I know it's to save our friends, but..." He paused for a second, "...it still makes me sick."

"Let's face the facts," Armin's voice spoke next to you, "We're criminals now."

Everybody in the room turned their heads at him as he said that. Mikasa stood back on the wall that was behind Armin, keeping her calm and quiet demeanor. "Our last enemy wanted to eat us. We don't have an excuse like that for killing these people. It's just that their views are different."

He sunk his head down. "No. It's just that they're in another group," He said before sinking his head down more. "And for that, we'll take their lives."

You noticed the shakiness in his voice which made you look over at him with genuine concern.

"We're not good people. Not anymore, at least."

Wasn't he contradicting himself then?

A few minutes of waiting passed by in silence. Nobody in the room had anything else to say or add on.

"About damn time," a deep voice emerged from behind the opening door. You all turned your heads, seeing Levi, Hange and Moblit.

Hange stared for a few seconds before saying, "We've got it. Reiss is the true royal family."

...

Levi called you all off for the rest of the night, giving you a chance to rest. Before that, Hange explained the possibility that Reiner was throwing the Titans because he hoped that one of them would eat Eren, so that the Titan could inherit Eren's power. Mikasa was about to storm out by herself before being talked to by Levi.

"To be honest I don't even wanna sleep," Sasha's shoulders hung low. It seems that she was still a bit startled from the screaming.

Mikasa gave Sasha one of the blankets from the box. "We have some work to do tomorrow. That, along with getting Eren and Historia back. Right [Name]?"

There was no reply, making the raven-haired girl look up at you. You sat near the small window, looking out in a daze. The expression you had explained that you were deep in your thoughts. "[Name]? Are you alright? Are you tired, perhaps?"

You suddenly shook yourself out of it, looking at Mikasa and Sasha. "Huh? What did you say?"

Mikasa made her way over to you, holding a blanket under her arm. "You look tired. Are you thinking about Eren?" she asked you with a sympathetic feeling rising in her chest. "We'll get him back. As long as I'm around, I won't let Eren get taken away from us."

As you smiled, you took the blanket from Mikasa's gentle hold. You always felt reasured by Mikasa's presence and was glad that someone else was watching over Eren.

"Thank you Mikasa. I'm fine, though." you reply, setting the blanket over yourself. "What about you? There's no more blankets."

"It's fine. I'll be on lookout," she said as she eyed the shotgun on top of a wooden box. "Sasha, [Name]. You two best get rest for now, don't worry about me."

Grabbing the shotgun, she walked out after putting her scouts cape on. Sasha and you were both left in one of the attic rooms. The boys were staying in the other room in the attic.

Sasha sighed, resting her back on the wooden wall. "I'm in no mood to rest..." she whined. "[Name], what about you?"

Hearing no response, she looked over at you. Your eyes were closed and your breathing was steady. Sasha could sense how your heart was beating as you looked out the window.

"Damn... Where's food when you need some..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 15.8K 41
It's bad enough you're taken by the enemy, but it just gets worse from there when you're now supposed to be attached at the hip to one of the Devils...
34.7K 675 27
๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง and ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ) "๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ /๐˜•... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ...
55.5K 2.3K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...
294K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...