The Spirit Princess {A Lloyd...

By emeraldwhitetigerx

Status : Complete || ~ This takes place in Season 8/Spoilers for Season 8 ~ Adopted by the King and Queen of... More

Keywords
The Mask of Deception
The Jade & Spirit Princesses
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar and Orchid Cheetah
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
Dread on Arrival
True Potential

Big Trouble, Little Ninjago

793 14 8
By emeraldwhitetigerx

We found Lloyd and Nya called Misako. Misako informed us to take him to Mystake's Tea and we watch Lloyd there.

"Oh..I see- There's— he's too— he's too much. I can't— please." Lloyd whimpers, his head turning every which way. I grip onto his arm.

"Hurry, he's burning up!" Jay says, putting a cool towel on Lloyd's forehead.

"You cannot hurry tea. Only have patience to get it right." Mystake walks up to Lloyd. "It is ready."

"Is it going to make him better?" Cole asks.

"It will heal his wounds, but..."

"But what?" Nya questions.

Kai sighs. "There's always a 'but.'"

"It comes with a price." Mystake explains.

"Whatever it is, we will pay it." Zane says, determined.

"I will take no coin for this. I speak of a price for you and your friend. Each of you must lay your hand upon him. The tea will focus your elemental powers to save him. But it may use up all the power you have left." Mystake says.

"Are you telling me to save him, we could lose our power?" Jay asks.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not." Mystake explains.

"It's our only choice." I reply sternly as Lloyd starts to whimper again.

"Do it." Nya agrees.

"Wait! You don't just jump into decisions like this. I mean—" Kai starts to say.

"You're just worried about yourself." Cole snaps.

"Maybe I am." Kai admits. "But you saw how powerful Lord Garmadon was. Without our elemental powers, what chance do we have?"

"The decision needs to be unanimous. I will give up my power to save Lloyd." Zane puts a hand on Lloyd.

"I will too." I respond, still clinging onto Lloyd's arm. Please come back to us..

"Me too." Jay says, putting his hand on.

"It's not even a choice." Cole agrees, walking up to us to put his hand on Lloyd. Nya puts her hand as well. We all look at Kai as he comes over.

Mystake starts to give Lloyd the tea. Our elemental power colors glow within Lloyd as he starts groaning and his eyes turn bright green. Then it's done.

"Now...we wait." Mystake walks away.

👹🥷🌺

We've been waiting hours. Still nothing.

I was cramped in the corner, but I didn't want to see him in that state.

"So, at least we have our powers." Nya says as Kai creates a fire in his hand.

"Yeah. But is it enough?" Kai asks.

"It always is." Nya responds, sounding sure.

"But what if it's not?" Kai questions.

"Ninja never quit." Nya disagrees.

"Ninja don't last forever." Kai looks away.

Nya sighs. "Whatever happens, we fight on."

Mystake hums while Jay huffs. "Ugh, what possibly could be so important that you have to do that now?"

"Just a little something—" Mystake giggles creepily. "—to go."

Cole shrugs as Mystake comes out from the back.

"What is this, takeout?"

Mystake puts a hand on Jay's shoulder. "For your time of need. Remember to go."

"To..go.." Jay mocks her slightly and chuckles nervously.

"To go." Mystake repeats mysteriously. Jay makes a whistle signaling that Mystake is creepy.

The floor starts to rumble as Mystake runs out.

"What is that?" Cole asks, looking up. I get up and jog to them. We run out of Mystake's Tea and a bunch of people are running. Kai pulls a citizen over.

"What is it? What happened?" He demands.

"If you see it, run!" The citizen replies, following the other people. The rumbling starts again and we look up at a tower.

"What could do that?" Jay asks.

"Only a being of great size." Zane explains. We look around and buildings topple over.

"Come on!" Kai yells, running off.

"What about Lloyd?" Nya asks.

"Looks like it's just us six." Cole smiles at us. Pixal comes out with the Samurai X suit.

"Don't forget me."

"You guys go. I'll keep watch over him." Nya offers and looks at me. "Don't worry. He'll be okay."

I nod sadly and follow the others onto a building. A police car was smashed flat and the rumbling was closer. We look over and it's a huge purple rock colossal thing.

"We need to stop it before anyone is hurt." Zane says.

Kai puts on his hood and runs off. "We're losing it!"

He pulls himself on the apartment outdoor stairs. The others and I flips our hoods on as well and follow onto buildings. It was now raining and Pixal helped us get across easily by letting us jump on her back.

We look from a building behind the rock thing.

"Sweet Garmageddon!" (Garme-get-in) Jay exclaims. The colossal was about to turn the Commissioner into mush before it stops.

"W-what happened?" Commissioner asks.

"I believe you mean what happens next." Harumi shouts from next to the colossal.

"Kneel!" Garmadon orders. "Or I will raze your city back into the dust from which it came."

The police officers fall on their knees, dropping their weapons.

"Not so fast!" Kai shouts, crossing his arms.

"'Not so fast?' That's our big entrance? You used that ages ago. After all these battles, all this time, you couldn't come up with something better?!" Jay yells. I facepalm, sighing, and shake my head.

"Look, I'm sorry if I'm distracted by that giant walking thing!" Kai turns around and the colossal turns it's head to look at us.

Cole shakes Zane's arm and points at the colossal. "Uh..guys. I think he heard you."

The colossal smashes the building we're on and Jay falls to his doom. But Zane saves him with an ice slide.

I follow Cole as he smashes the ground and makes the colossal trip. Jay uses his lightning powers to electrify the wire that the colossal was holding. It comes up and stomps towards us.

"It really doesn't like us now." Jay points out.

We escape to a building but the colossal continues smashing the buildings we're on.

(Lloyd wakes up and talks about his vision. Nya and Lloyd go to find baby Wu.)

We hide behind a wall on top of a building.

"We're no match for it." Zane says.

"Of all the big things we've fought, this is the biggest!" Jay exclaims.

"Is this really bigger than the Devourer?" I sigh.

"Yes!" Jay responds.

"We need the Bounty!" Cole suggests.

"Go! I'll keep it busy!" Pixal offers. We run off to find the Bounty.

(Nya and Lloyd get to Misako and Wu. Nya and Misako battle Garmadon while Lloyd runs out with Wu. Lloyd meets Harumi and escapes on a train.)

I have Wu. Can any of you hear me?  Lloyd says on comms. Where is everyone?

"Lloyd!" I run to the edge of the Bounty as Zane drives us next to the train Lloyd is on.

"Jump!" Cole shouts.

"It's too far!" Lloyd exclaims.

"Get us closer!" Jay says to Zane.

"Careful!" Kai shouts to Zane.

"Are you actually doubting my ability to closely approximate the true value of our surroundings?" Zane asks. "I'm a nindroid."

Harumi runs and jumps to Lloyd on the train.

"Give me the child." She points at him. "The emperor wants his brother."

"Lloyd, jump! You can make it!" Kai shouts at Lloyd. Lloyd looks at Harumi, then the Bounty, and jumps. But Harumi grabs his leg and Wu flies to us.

"Catch him!" Lloyd shouts.

"What? No!" Cole pushes past us and grabs baby Wu.

We almost crash into a building and lose track of Lloyd.

"We have to go back." Kai says.

"I'll circle around." Zane responds.

We go around the buildings to find Lloyd but the colossal grabs the building. We look up at it as Zane tries to get us out. The colossal starts crushing the Bounty and we all start screaming as the Bounty rumbles and shakes

"Hands off, you big oaf!" Jay shouts. "We just had her repaired!"

"What do we do!?" Kai asks.

"I don't know!" Cole replies.

Zane grunts. "I can't break free from its hold!"

"We have to go!" Wu shouts, pointing to someplace.

"What do you think we're trying to do?" Cole asks.

"We have to go!" Wu squirms in Cole's hands.

"To go.." Jay and I say in unison. "'For your time of need, tea to go!'"

Jay gasps and picks up the tea bag Mystake gave us. "I think this is why she gave us this!"

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Kai asks. Jay walks up slowly, opens the tea, and star shaped things float around us.

"Go!" Wu repeats.

"Go where?" Cole asks.

"I feel funny..." Jay says.

"What's happening...?!" Kai screams.

(Lloyd's very sad crying moment and he escapes to Misako's boat.)

👹🥷🌺

I slowly get up and look around. "What is this place? Looks like a desert."

"Traveler's Tea." Zane says.

"That's what this place is called?" I blink a couple times and look again.

"No, it's the tea Mystake gave us." Zane explains. I nod.

"Looks like we're no longer in Ninjago." Cole points out.

"Then...where are we?" Jay asks. A loud growl appears and a dragon flies past us.

"Back where it all began." Kai answers. "The Realm of Oni and Dragons."

~ ~ ~

To be continued in the next book Lost...

A/N : Sorry guys! I might post the next book next week if it's okay with you...I'm was kinda busy these days and I'm probably going camping today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 86 30
ART NOT MINE! You, the reader go through some trouble with your family, and develop a strong HATE for deviants! Now you, Connor, Hank, another androi...
1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
112K 2.4K 41
Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out...
15K 1.3K 48
This six people are reunited by destiny to replace the old age of heroes The Viking The Winter guy The blonde princess The archer princess. The g...