The Spirit Princess {A Lloyd...

By emeraldwhitetigerx

Status : Complete || ~ This takes place in Season 8/Spoilers for Season 8 ~ Adopted by the King and Queen of... More

Keywords
The Mask of Deception
The Jade & Spirit Princesses
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar and Orchid Cheetah
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago

Dread on Arrival

770 22 4
By emeraldwhitetigerx

☯️ Y/N's POV 🌸

We managed to tame the creature and it carries us to the police station, with Pixal behind.

A policeman turns around. "Uh..."

"Is the Police Commissioner here?" Kai asks. The policeman nods as we jump off the creature.

"Don't forget : the best way to defeat your enemy is to make him your friend." Zane turns around to see the creature.

The creature that Jay named "Crabby" growl-purrs?

"Aren't you Crabby?" Jay nuzzles Crabby.

"Crabby!" Baby Wu repeats.

Crabby roars happily.

"Hey, what am I supposed to do with him?" The policeman asks.

"Take him to the zoo." Nya answers as we walk inside the police station.

"We don't have a zoo!" The policeman yells.

👹🥷🌺

"We need the Commissioner!" Kai insists.

"He's not taking any visitors." The police officer replies.

"But it's important." Cole answers.

"All his work is important." The officer states.

"Don't make me zap you." Jay says. He electrifies the officer and we burst through the door.

"Commissioner!"

"Good to see you."

"There's no time to lose."

"Sorry to barge in but it's really urgent."

"We have to vacate the city!"

"Weapons. Lots and lots and lots of weapons!"

"Crabby!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. One at a time." The Commissioner says. "Just shoot it to me straight. What's gonna do me in?"

"Pardon? Do you in?" Pixal asks.

"Every time something bad happens to the city, first thing they do is 'can the Police Commissioner.'" The Commissioner walks over to photos of...his younger self? "So what is it this time? Subterranean mutant insects? Indomitable flesh-eating zombies? A pirate genie?"

"Pirate genie?" Cole leans back.

Jay shares a smile with Nya. (NaDaKhAn I hAtE yOu-)

"Yes, why not?" The Commissioner replies. "Anything can happen in this crazy town."

"Ah, don't be ridiculous, it's the Sons of Garmadon!" Jay yells.

"They have Lloyd." Cole states.

"And the three Oni masks." Zane continues.

"The Quiet One—"

"Who is Harumi—"

"And my sister—"

"Is gonna resurrect the evil spirit of Lord Garmadon, and—"

"Just stop!" The Commissioner looks up. "The princess is behind all this?"

I bite my lower lip.

"Which is why we need you behind us." Cole answers.

"Along with everyone on your force." Nya states.

"I'm not ready to lose my city just yet." The Commissioner starts calling someone. "Person on the other end of this phone, get me the mayor. ... Yes, I'll hold."

(Meanwhile Lloyd is captured by Harumi, meets his mom/Misako who gets locked in a cage with Lloyd on the other side.)

👹🥷🌺

Kai gasps. We were right. The streets are teeming with S.O.G. They don't want anyone getting close to the palace.

We are in place. Operation UnderCover initiate. Zane says into comms.

Copy that. Kai replies.

(Meanwhile Harumi takes a strand of hair from Lloyd and Misako, and explains the trap.)

👹🥷🌺

All units, approach with caution! The Commissioner says. I don't want any heroes out there.

You wanted a distraction, you got one. The Commissioner states after a few minutes. Now save the city, ninja.

Thanks, Commissioner. We got it from here. Kai replies.

The others and I wait for Kai with scuba suits on. When we see his boat thing, we dive down and hold onto a part of the boat.

"Hold on. And for the record, I was telling that to the others, not myself." Kai says, bringing us to the palace.

We made it to the palace.

"You got us to the palace. Thanks, Pix." Kai smiles.

Do take precaution. Pixal says on comm.

"We will. You take care of little Master Wu. See you on the other side." Kai replies.

(Harumi starts the ceremony)

👹🥷🌺

We make it out of the water and Luke finds our scuba gear. He starts punching in numbers as Nya sneaks behind him. She covers his mouth and drags him to me.

"I can't believe we're stuck on foot patrol duty." An SOG member says. Nya gestures to Jay. "We're missing all the good stuff."

The ninja run behind the SOG members as they turn around.

"Tell me about it. I hear she's opening—"

"Huh?"

"—vortexes and stuff."

"Aw, man, someone better take pictures."

When we were preparing, the ninjas gave me a purple gi so I would fit in. And because I'm technically a ninja now. And nobody trained me yet!!

(You can use one of them)

We all meet at a roof and jump to another one.

(Harumi continues the ceremony)

👹🥷🌺

We run up to the Temple of Resurrection stairs.

"Wow...that's awesome." The so-called guards say. We come up behind them.

"What's awesome?"

We knock down the guards and watch.

"I call upon thee, lord of many names. Lord of Destruction! King of Shadows...Lord Garmadon! Garmadon!!" Harumi yells into a black hole portal thing.

"Who...calls me?!" Garmadon's voice booms through the portal.

"Leave my father alone!" Lloyd yells, trying to get out of the cage.

"There's Lloyd!" I whisper-shout.

"Did you hear that?" Jay shivers.

"That sounded like Lord Garmadon." Cole answers.

"We gotta do something. Fast." Nya states.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Kai asks as we all run out to stop Harumi.

"The Ninja." Harumi acknowledges us. "And Y/N?"

"Wait! There's a trap!" Lloyd yells.

"What?" Kai looks up at Lloyd.

"Start the wheel." Harumi orders. Killow pulls a lever, making Lloyd go down.

"My son, help him!" Misako says. Wait a minute. Misako??

Jay, Kai, and I run to the edge.

"You have to stop the ceremony!" Lloyd shouts.

Jay and Kai use Spinjitzu to try and knock down UV and Mr. E.

"Follow my voice! Feel my presence! Join me, Lord Garmadon!" Harumi yells.

"Who...are...you?"

"We have to stop her!" Kai kicks an SOG member.

"Or maybe we should save our friend from drowning!" Jay exclaims as Zane points an arrow to Harumi. Mr. E blocks the arrow from Harumi and Cole knocks her down.

"I can't get to her!" Kai yells.

Nya kicks another SOG member. "Who's gonna save Lloyd?"

"On it!" Cole smashes the lever, making Lloyd go up and Misako down.

"Lloyd!" Misako yells.

"Let's get you out of here." Cole knocks down Killow.

"Don't help me. Help her!" Lloyd points to Misako.

"Oh, yeah." Cole looks down at Misako. "Coming, Mrs. G!"

UV stops Cole from turning the wheel. "Hmm, hello again."

"Hello to you too!" I merge with a spirit tiger and slash UV, accidentally breaking the lever. "Ah shoot."

Now Lloyd went down and Misako went up while Harumi kept repeating stuff about Garmadon. Zane blocks Kai from Mr E and corners him.

UV runs to Nya, who kicks her back towards Harumi.

"Someone get him out of the water!" Misako yells from above.

Jay hits an SOG person. "Nya, you are the Water Ninja."

Nya runs to get her spear and aims. "I don't need to be a Water Ninja to do this."

The spear gets stuck above Misako's cage to keep her from falling back into the water.

"Cole, get Lloyd up. Use your lava arm." Misako suggests.

Cole uses his lava arms and tries to turn the wheel. Lloyd comes out of the water and Cole breaks him out with his lava arms.

"Thanks." Lloyd gets out. "You okay?"

"Stop her, son."

Lloyd slowly walks towards Harumi, the wind around her making it harder to reach. He falls back.

"It's too fast!" Jay gets a SOG member off of him. "Maybe you can use Spinjitzu to get inside."

Then we hear a loud cackling from Garmadon.

"That doesn't sound good." Kai says, taking off his hood.

"What's happening?" Zane asks, doing the same.

"You're a nindroid! You give answers, not questions!" Jay yells as now everyone's hood was off, including mine.

"It's him." Lloyd looks up. The wind grows stronger as Harumi continues yelling things. Lloyd yells, trying to get in.

"You cannot stop it. The end is near." Harumi smirks as Lloyd does Spinjitzu.

They all start doing Spinjitzu as I stand there, watching and waiting.

"Y/N! We need your help!" Lloyd yells.

"I don't know how to do Spinjitzu yet!" I call back, knocking down Killow.

"Trust us!" Nya shouts. "You do know!!"

- Flash back -

A girl in her late-teens walks into the child's room, hearing sniffles inside.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" The girl asks the crying child.

"I miss my parents.." The child called Y/N replies, hugging her stuffed animal tightly. It was gifted from her parents on her birthday. "They would still be alive if it wasn't for me.."

"No, you're wrong. And you know, Y/N, you're strong." The teenage girl smiles to reassure Y/N.

"You really think so, Rayla?" Y/N brings her stuffed animal down to meet the eyes of the teenage girl.

"Yes. Whenever you doubt yourself again in the future, remember this : You are what you believe you are. If you think you're dumb, you are. If not, then you aren't." Rayla says softly. "And breakfast is ready. You wouldn't want to miss the pancakes, would you?"

"Pancakes?! Come on, we have to go before everyone eats it!" Y/N wipes her tears and drags Rayla to the kitchen.

- End of Flash back -

I remember what Rayla said to me. And I believe her.

So I believe in myself. I exhale and close my eyes, a tornado of light blue-ish and purple surrounding me as I spin towards the ninja.

"You did it!" Lloyd shouts. He pushes Harumi off and Lord Garmadon starts screaming.

"No..." Harumi looks up as the portal disappears. "No!!!"

The masks fall as Harumi pants.

"Father.." Lloyd says.

"Come on, boys. Let's clean the house." The Commissioner and police offers walk in to arrest the SOG.

"Madame, you are under arrest." A policeman walks up to Harumi.

"No! Don't touch me!"

"We've got him! We've got him! We've got him!" Jay and Cole push Killow down.

"We did it." Kai smiles as all the cops cheer.

Lloyd brings Misako out of the cage. "I— I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

"You didn't drag me into anything. This isn't your fault." Misako reassures him.

"I should have known. I should've seen through her." Lloyd looks down.

"You're only mistake is that you're trusting and good, and see the best in people."

"Not anymore." Lloyd sighs.

We walk out of the palace and all the cops cheer again. Zane and Lloyd wave at them as we all smile.

Lloyd and I walk down and we spot Harumi. I follow Lloyd to her as he stops the cop from closing the van doors.

"Please." Harumi looks pleadingly at us. "You were right. This isn't me."

"Stop. Save it for someone who cares. It looks like you were wrong. You weren't the one who got away." Lloyd stares at Harumi angrily. Harumi screams like a maniac before Lloyd shuts the doors.

I sigh. "Am I staying with you guys now or do I go back to the orphanage?"

"You obviously stay with us." Lloyd wraps his arm around my shoulder and leads me back to the others.

(And now Garmadon comes out of the ritual place.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.9K 36
(Completed) (Yt/N) is a NerdyDIY Channel. FNAF Cupcakes? Got it! Minecraft Plushies? Check! Cosplay? You know it! You love crafts and cooking, and yo...
312K 10.4K 73
The war broke out after the Fire Nation attacks. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements can stop them. Fearing for the Avatar, the Fire Nation...
50K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
65.8K 2K 17
It's rare to see the Easter bunny. Especially, if it isn't Easter, yet somehow you get the chance to see him and his warren. This even ends up being...