AVALUM NAANUM

By rithika_venkateshan

It had been an year. But the Magic they created didn't end. Ashwin Kumar is now a busy hero and Sivaangi is... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU 🦋

CHAPTER 14

1.7K 191 97
By rithika_venkateshan

CHAPTER 14

AUTHOR 'S POV

After driving for continuous 2 hours , ashwin parked the car aside and stretched his hands and pulled back the seat .

"Ahh dai vailkithu da "pugazh who was sleeping back yelled.

"Sorry da macha"ashwin told and pulled back the seat.

The entire car was fully packed with bags .

Ashwin was driving, sivaangi was in the front seat and pugazh and sakthi in the back seat.

Since they already took 2 days off ,their schedule was already a mess ,so they left the same exact night of the engagement to chennai.

Sivaangi's parents and Ashwin's parents were in Coimbatore to do the wedding plans and stuffs.

Sivaangi slowly opened her eyes as she did not feel any movement and realised the car was stopped.

"Ashwiney! Reach ayitoma? She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Chennai reach ayitum ana innum namma veetukita pola ! Ig we are around sakthi's house now "ashwin told and sivaangi nodded

"Pasikithu ashwiney!" Sivaangi told rubbing her tummy

"Ama bro "

"Ama da"

Sakthi and pugazh told from back.

"Time 10 achi da! Ippo etha hotel open ah irukum?enkum romba pasikithu" Ashwin asked

" anga oru light iruku la athu oru idili shop atha 2 idilis podhum ashwineyyyy en kutty tummy ku " sivaangi told

"Rightuh appo vanga ellam polam"pugazh told and was about to open the car door when Ashwin stopped him."

"Anga paaru macha! Evlo rush ah iruku sathiyama avanga anga pona inki namma dinner sapata maari tha" ashwin told and he peeked through the windows

"Shei! Pasikithu ashwiney! Naney pavoom" sivaangi told

"Na enna ma pannuvan! Sathiyama anga poi conversation start panna kooda strength illa" ashwin told and leaned back to the car seat clossing his eyes.

"Hey aasai dosai, appalam vada" sakthi heard someone sing

"Oiiii surabhiiiii" sakthiii yelled

Surabhi turned around and spotted sakthi who was peaking out from the window

"Heyy sakthiii" surabhi happily ran towards the car.

"Inga enna PA pannura?" Surabhi asked leaning to the car.

"Athu onnum illa ma! Coimbatore la vathum ippo pasikithu anaga hotel la romba rush ah iruku epdi porathu nu theiryala athu sari nee enna pannura Inga athum intha time la?" Sakthi asked

"En thambi ah bus stand la drop pannitu varan! Aprom anki epdi correct ana time ku drop pannan" surabhi asked And that's when she realised three pair of eyes were starring at them.

"Enna da thambi nadakuthu?" Pugazh asked shocked and confused.

"Hehe hi Anne! Hi ashwin! His sivaangi" surabhi told with a smile .

"Ivanga en friend surabhi! Enga veetuku mela tha rent ku irukaga" sakthi introduced her.

Sivaangi looked at sakthi and raised her eyebrows and sakthi immediately nodded as no understanding her question.

"Sari!enna venum nu solluga na vangithu vathu tharan" surabhi told with a smile

"Aii! Nejamava ka?" Sivaangi asked ,and surabhi nodded immediately

"Enku therichi anga idili mattum tha irukum !paravalaya?"surabhi asked

"Engaluku okay ma" ashwin told with a smile

Surabhi immediately nodded and walked towards the shop and now the people in the car turned towards sakthi.

"Yaru atha ponnu? Umaiya sollu"pugazh asked

"Intha ponnu oda shop opening ku poitu vatha thana?" Sivaangi asked

"Atha enga engagement ku late ah?" Ashwin almost shouted in shock.

"Ayo illa avanga just friend that , opening ku ponan ana athunala onnum engament late illa bus break down uh"sakthi lied

It was him who changed the bus timings ! What can he do she was too cute to deny her offer and that smile on her face after she saw him entrying her bakery was worth it .

Here surabhi could feel her heart beat going dum dum dum as she just saw all the favourites of her and is currently buying dinner for them.

Is this a dream? No not at all

After paying for the food Surabhi ran towards the car! Sakthi could not help but notice all the antics and smile.

"Inthaga anna" surabhi told as he gave the cover to ashwin.

"Surabhi akka romba romba romba romba thanksss" sivaangi told

"Thanks la venam ana oru Nala neega ellam en bakery ku vanga plesh" surabhi told and they all nodded immediately.

"Sari na apdiya surabhi kooda en veetuku poran!neega reach ayitu message pannuga"sakthi told and he grabbed his bag and got down.

"Dai sapadu?"sivaangi asked

"Parcel ah thookita thalavii neega poitu vanga " sakthi told and sivaangi nodded with a i know look.

Soon the three of them started to leave.

After dropping pugazh in his flat! Ashwin stopped the car infront of sivaangi's house and waited as she was pulling her bags out

"Maa" ashwin asked

"Sollu ma" sivaangi reliped which made ashwin smile.

"Oru Hindi movie la important ana role ku enna select pannirukaga" ashwin told

"Omg! Congratulations ashwineyyyy! Bollywood entry podu" sivaangi was all set to do a kuthu dance but stopped because ashwin's face had nervousness all over .

"Yov! Manna you can do this! Bollywood is not a easy thing unnala mudiyum come on ! Accept it i say" sivaangi told and her kutty kai patted his shoulders.

Ashwin smiled and nodded his head as he was too tired to talk.

"Sari!drive safe okay reach ayitu message Pannu! Bye"sivaangi told
___________________________________
Sakthi and surabhi were walking towards their home in complete silence.

Not that awkward one or a uncomfortable one this silence was comfortable and calming.

Standing infront his house door.

Sakthi and surabhi looked at each and smiled.

The night was too quiet for their liking and it just the street lights and that one mini blub outside his house giving light.

"Aii! Oru nimsham Inga wait pannuga " sakthi told and opened his house door and ran into his room dropping his backpack on the sofa.

Surabhi stood tapping her feets to the group and her fingers fidgeting with her dupatta.

"Inthu unga bakery opening ku endo chinna gift" sakthi told smiling as he gave her a paper which was rolled and tied with a white satin ribbon.

"Thank you sakthiii" she told with a smiled and he nodded and wished a good night and walked to his house and closed the door

Surabhi immediately like a PT Usha ran up the stairs and opened her room door and sat on her bed with a thud and carefully opened the ribbon .

It was a painting! A painting of a woman who was giving a piece of cloth to a man ,the background was rainy , beauty in kindness was written in cursive writing in the right corner  and surabhi immediately knew that this was real life insipered .

She could not help but smile

This was the painting  sakthi was trying to do the other day !
*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : priyagv8

Fan page : Sparkle_editzs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 14.7K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
443K 29.8K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
51.8K 4.9K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
295K 28K 68
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...