Tʜᴇ Mᴀғɪᴀ Aɴᴅ Hᴇʀ Bᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ (...

By Angie_Reader

The daughter of the Mafia, Kai, is assaulted by an enemy. In that process, she meets Paris - A young woman wh... More

Synopsis (Updated!)
Prologue - The Encounter
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21💋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23💋
Chapter 24
Chapter 25⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30🔞
Chapter 31
Chapter 32💋
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38💋
Chapter 39
Chapter 40💋
Chapter 41
Chapter 42⚠️
Chapter 43⚠️
Chapter 44⚠️
Chapter 45⚠️
Chapter 46⚠️
Chapter 47⚠️
Chapter 48⚠️
Chapter 49💋
Chapter 50
Chapter 51⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56💋
Chapter 57
Chapter 58⚠️💋
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61💋
Chapter 62🔞
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65⚠️
Chapter 66⚠️
Chapter 67⚠️💋
Chapter 68⚠️
Chapter 69⚠️
Chapter 70 - The Finale
Epilogue - Special Ending
Special Announcements
New Book: Saving the Daughter of the Mafia (Book 2)

Chapter 10💋

4.2K 144 19
By Angie_Reader

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Kai noticed the man's intentions from the start, and swiftly pulled Paris to a side. However, the bullet still brushed through Paris' shoulder, and blood splashed all over her clothes.

Taken aback, Paris lifted her gun and began shooting the man in front of them. The other bodyguards followed along with her, and shot him several more times. Killing him right on the spot. The ground instantly became a bloody mess

Paris was still shocked by what just happened. She felt her arm throbbing as blood continued to drip down her clothes. She didn't know anymore if she felt pain because of her arm, or because she just murdered a man.

Kai was still holding Paris' arm tightly. She noticed that some of the blood had splashed on her clothes too. The injury must be serious. Paris was losing too much blood from her arm! "Are you okay?!" She asked with some concern on her voice.

Paris didn't answer her. She could only watch the dead corpse on the ground. This was the first time that she had ever killed someone in her life. She felt frightened.

The bodyguards double checked to make sure that the man was definitely dead before informing Kai that they were safe to leave. Kai nodded at them and dragged Paris with her inside the car.

When they arrived back to the mansion, Kai told the nurse and butlers to immediately treat Paris' wound while she goes take a shower.

Once she entered the bathroom, she quickly stripped down her clothes, leaving herself naked. She stared at her clothes for a while. There was blood all over them. It was from Paris. Kai didn't know why she was having a heartache while seeing this. She didn't even know why she saved Paris in the first place. Wasn't that Paris' job? To protect her as her bodyguard?

She turned on the shower, letting the cold water pour down on her. There was definitely something wrong with her. Why did she care about Paris anyway? She is just a bodyguard like the others.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

For the past two days, Kai allowed Paris to repose so that her arm could recover quickly. She didn't allow her to do any training or anything severe that could worsen the wound. In the meantime, Pearl was the one serving her these days while Paris stayed at the dorm to rest.

It was quite boring these days in bed. Paris didn't like the idea of staying in the dorm locked all day. She was sick of it. She would prefer to be training all day than having to be locked all day in a room doing absolutely nothing.

She changed into her comfortable clothing. A white tank shirt, with black shorts, and sandals.

This time she decided to go to the living room, and treat her own wound herself. She sat on the sofa where Kai always sat when she was on her tablet. It was quite comfy. Now she understands why Kai likes sitting here every evening.

Paris took the ointment out of the kit, and with a piece of cotton, she attempted to treat the wound on her arm. "Ah! Fuck!" She exclaimed in pain as she poured too much of it, causing the wound to burn even more. It was difficult to see where the wound was since it was almost in the back of her upper arm.

"Do you need help?" A sudden voice sounded next to her. It was Kai.

Paris jolted to her feet, taken aback. The cotton almost slipped away from her grasp from the fright she just had."What the hell! Don't scare me like that. What are you doing here?"

Kai placed a hand on her own hips and answered, "This is my house. I can go wherever I want to."

Paris rolled her eyes. "I know. I'm just asking because you came out of nowhere."

"How is your wound?" Kai asked.

"It's slowly healing." Paris responded.

"Let me help you." Kai said, grabbing Paris by the arm abruptly.

"Ah! Don't hold me so tight." Paris complained.

Kai loosened up her grip, holding her more gently this time. "Sit down."

Paris pouted with furrowed brows before obediently sitting back down on the sofa. She watched how her boss took the cotton away from her hand and brushed some of the ointment on her wound. Who would have thought that a boss could be this gentle with her bodyguard?

"Does it hurt?" Kai asked as she stared at Paris who was biting her own bottom lip with a closed eye. She seemed to be in pain.

"Not much. It just burns." Paris replied.

"Hold it a bit. I'm almost done." Kai said as she finished rubbing the rest of the ointment on the wound.

Paris, "Done?"

Kai nodded, "Mhm." She placed the ointment back inside the kit and closed it. As for the cotton, she threw it away in the small trash can that was in the corner next to them.

Paris watched her do all of this. She was surprised that her own boss was actually taking care of her. Not only did she allow her to rest these past two days. But she also treated her wound. What the hell was going on with her? This was definitely not Kai.

"By the way." Paris added. "The other day, the owner of that house that we visited suggested that someone hired him to kill you. Do you know who it could be?"

Kai responded, "I've told you once before, that everyone wants me dead."

Paris sighed, "But if they knew your whereabouts and schedule, wouldn't it be an insider? In other words, someone from the mansion?

Kai raised her brows hearing this, and said, "Then, the person that I should be suspecting the most is you."

Paris rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on! Look what I have gone through." She said aiming at her wound. "Are you seriously doubting that it's me?"

"If you were in my situation, I'm pretty sure you'll suspect anyone too. No one can be fully trusted." Kai explained while staring at the wound in Paris' arm. "It doesn't matter anymore. We are investigating more about the case. Don't worry about it." She paused for a second before continuing. "I heard that you've been training hard. Your resistance score was higher than other bodyguards. Do you miss your training already?"

"I just wanted to show everyone how capable women can also be." Paris licked her own lips for a moment before adding, "I actually do miss it a little, to be honest."

Hearing this, Kai shifted her gaze back to Paris. Their eyes meeting with each other, it was always a coincidence. There was silence for a while between them before Kai spoke again. "I'll allow you to go back to your training tomorrow then. If you feel ready."

"Really?" Paris fluttered her eyes.

Kai, "Yeah."

"YES!" Paris exclaimed excitedly while standing up, lifting both of her fists to the air. But she then realized again who was in front of her and quickly put herself back together. "Um, ignore that."

Kai let out a short laugh, finding this adorable. She shook her head before saying. "Don't get too excited. Once you start, you have to keep working hard."

"I know." Paris affirmed.

"Well, I'll be heading out then." Kai turned around, ready to leave, but she was halted by Paris who abruptly held her wrist.

"Wait." Paris quickly let go of her again before continuing, "Do you feel like going out somewhere?"

Kai was slightly surprised by the question, but still answered calmly, "Yeah, I was actually thinking of going out with my friends today. Why?"

Paris, "Can I recommend a place?"

Kai perked a brow before saying, "Sure."

Paris, "There's one condition though."

Kai, "What is it?"

"If you go with your friends to the place I tell you, then, let me and Pearl tag along with you guys. We'll take care of you. Okay?" Paris was taking this opportunity for her advantage. She gave Kai a smile, hoping for her to accept.

Kai thought about it for a while. It didn't sound like a bad idea. "Okay. Where are we going then?"

Paris said excitedly, "The Happy Bar!"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

After telling Pearl about the great news, they both dressed up into their uniforms, and immediately headed over there with Kai and her two friends. (The two friends Paris met at the Shooting Range.)

It took about two hours for them to arrive to The Happy Bar in car, so it was already almost evening. They all got out of the cars, and entered the Bar.

"So the thrilling place that you wanted to show me was a Bar?" Pearl asked while glancing around.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Pearl. Just wait and see how fun it can get." Paris said as she wrapped her arm behind Pearl's neck.

The female friend of Kai asked next, "So we came here to party or to drink?"

"We could do both." Paris replied.

"If we are going to party, I'm just going to warn you all that partying with me can get wild." The Male friend of Kai said.

"Don't listen to him. He is crazy." Kai shook her head, embarrassed of her own friends.

Paris smirked playfully. "Tonight, I will show you guys what I call fun."

The owner of the bar noticed that Paris had come, and said surprised, "Paris? You're back!"

"Yup, came back to have fun with my friends!" Paris responded with a smile.

The owner of the bar smiled back. "Well, then. How about I put the music loud for you guys and you make the drinks?"

"Can I?" Paris asked excitedly.

"Of course. You're the best at making drinks here! Go ahead, and have fun!" The owner gave her a wink before heading to the DJ table and turned up the volume of the music to the maximum level.

The party music resonated loudly inside the bar. The place seemed more like a club now than a bar. But everyone was having fun, which was the most important thing. It didn't matter how loud or crazy the place could turn.

Paris began preparing the drinks for her friends. She missed preparing drinks, so she made many different alcoholic drinks for them to try. They were definitely not going to leave this bar without getting drunk first.

They all danced to the music together, and chugged their drinks one by one. Kai was the only one that remained in her seat drinking. She was not a huge fan of dancing. Especially in front of so many people.

"What are you doing? Come dance with us." Paris said as she tugged Kai's sleeve.

"I'm not in the mood to dance right now." Kai responded, shaking her head.

"Ugh, come on! You're so boring. Dance with me!" Paris insisted.

Kai wanted to decline again, but seeing Paris so excited to dance changed her mind. She sighed and said, "Fine, just for a while."

Paris was already tipsy, and her behavior started changing. She was being more childish and hyper. She grabbed Kai's hands and began dancing with her. It was more like hopping than dancing. But Kai seemed to be having fun with her because she was finally laughing.

"You call this dancing?" Kai asked as she continued jumping like a child with Paris.

"Yes! Isn't it fun?" Paris laughed.

"Yeah, I guess." Kai laughed along. It was embarrassing, but she had to admit that it also felt great to do new things like these. She somehow felt like she was able to get some type of freedom.

After drinking and partying hard, all of them ended up drunk in their seats. Kai's friends fell asleep, hugging each other on the couch. While Pearl was sitting on a stool, hugging her glass. Poor thing. She was lonely.

While their friends were sleeping, Paris and Kai were still on their feet. Paris was currently dragging Kai by the wrist. She brought her outside, to show her something. "Come, come!"

"Slow down, Paris. We are going to trip." Kai told her as she followed. Kai wasn't as drunk as Paris.

Paris brought her to the back of the Bar. The bar was next to a ship port. Which meant that they were next to the ocean. The lights of the cruises were in the distance, making it a beautiful and romantic view to watch.

"Lay down with me." Paris said as she released Kai's wrist and laid-back on the ground to view the fascinating glowing lights from the distance.

"You want me to lay down on the dirty ground?" Kai asked, placing both of her hands on the side of her hips.

"It's not dirty." Paris responded as she dusted off the floor with her palm. "You see? Let's lie down together."

Kai thought about it for a moment, before letting out a sigh and sat down first. She glanced at her hand after touching the ground, feeling already filthy.

Paris saw this and took Kai's hand, giving it a blow with her mouth. "All clean again." She laughed laying back down.

Kai shook her head seeing this, and finally laid-back with her as well. "Alright, whatever. I'll take a shower when I get back home anyways."

"Isn't it beautiful out here?" Paris asked as she turned her head to face Kai who was a few inches away from her.

"Mn." Kai nodded, staring back at her.

They gazed at each other for a while before Kai sat up again, feeling strange for a moment. Her chest felt uneasy. She didn't know if it was because she was tipsy, or if it was something else. But she couldn't keep staring at Paris for too long.

Paris sat up after her, and tilted her head to peek at Kai's face. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Kai remained silent for a second before answering, "Has anyone told you that when you're drunk, you're so..."

Paris raised her brows with curiosity, "What?"

Kai turned her gaze back at her, and finished her phrase, "Silly." She laughed slightly saying this. That was not exactly what she wanted to say, but that was the first thing that came out of her mouth. She actually wanted to tell her that she was 'adorable'.

Paris laughed along with her, resting her face on Kai's shoulder. Now that she was this close to her, she realized how nice Kai actually smelled. It was pleasant. It was similar to men's cologne but with a sweetness mixed to it. It was just perfect.

"You smell very good." Paris mumbled.

"What was that?" Kai asked, not sure if she heard right. Paris' mouth was resting against her shoulder, so it was difficult to understand her muffled words.

Paris didn't repeat herself again and just continued laughing. She was so drunk that she couldn't even speak properly anymore.

Kai lowered her face a bit, and whispered in Paris' ear. "When was the last time you were this happy, huh?"

Paris lifted her head to face her, and responded. "Seconds ago." She smiled brightly while wiggling her shoes back and forth. She did seem very hyper.

Kai shook her head, and smiled back. She was not completely wrong when she said 'silly' earlier. Paris was both silly and adorable when drunk.

"What do you have in mind right now?" Kai asked her another question.

"Hmm..." Paris mumbled. "I'm thinking about..."

Kai, "About?"

"I'm thinking about my father and my mother." Paris replied.

Kai stopped smiling when she heard this. She knew that Paris was an orphan. Which meant what her parents were gone. Therefore, she couldn't keep smiling. It was not the right time.

Paris continued, "They passed away in a car accident when I was little. I had no one to depend on. So I struggled maintaining my brother and myself. I also had trouble with the house rent."

Kai pursed her lips. She knew where this conversation was going. She honestly didn't want to talk about this right now. But she still wanted to listen to her.

Paris, "The rent people came to collect the freaking debts every month. Every time I heard the knocking on my door, I would be terrified, hoping it wasn't them."

"No wonder you had a negative reaction the other day when we were beating up that man in front of you." Kai mentioned as she reminded herself of that day again

"I'm just sad." Paris added. "I'm sad that I have done what I've always hated the most. I went to collect a debt, and also killed someone. I killed a father. His child must be very depressed right now just like I was when I was little."

Kai shook her head, licking her own lips. She didn't know how to reply to this. She also wasn't good at consoling. She was at a lost of what to do in this situation. Yet, she still placed a hand on Paris' shoulder and said, "You've walked this path for just a month. You will go through so much more. You can't give up this easily. Just think about it. I've lived in this world my entire life. It's never going to be easy."

"Then, how can you handle it?" Paris asked.

"I don't really have a choice but to accept everything." Kai replied.

Paris closed her eyes, she was starting to feel sleepy already. She opened them again slowly and spoke softly, "Thank you..."

Kai turned her head to face her again, listening attentively.

"Thank you for saving my life two times." Paris finished her phrase, letting out a low laugh. "Thank you, really." She repeated with a wide smile.

Kai licked her own lips, not knowing what to say. She nodded, and lowered her gaze to the ground for a moment before lifting it again to look at Paris who was still smiling at her. Why did she had to look this adorable while being drunk?

Once again, Kai had that burning feeling in her chest. She felt like she was getting hotter the more she stared at Paris. Her heart was accelerating the more she stared. What are these feelings exactly? What could she do to calm down?

"Paris..." Kai called her in a soft and low voice. "I want to kiss you right now."

"Hmm?" Paris eyes were closed. She was too sleepy and drunk. She wasn't sure if she was hearing things right.

Kai came closer, their faces now a few centimeters away. "Can I kiss you?" Their faces were so close to the point that they could feel their breath against each other.

Paris was sure that she heard right this time. She didn't thought much about it, and bit her own bottom lip before replying. "Mhm."

Kai narrowed her eyes, staring at Paris with desire. She placed her hand on top of hers, interlacing their fingers together. Their noses brushed against each other first, before their lips pressed together.

This was the first time Paris kissed another woman. It felt different. Kai's lips were soft, moist, delicious. She felt hypnotized by her boss.

Kai opened her mouth slightly, savoring the bottom and top lip of the other. Paris followed along, and tilted her head to a side for Kai to have more access. Why did this have to feel so good?

Paris let out a muffled soft moan as soon as she felt her mouth being invaded my Kai's warm tongue. This felt even better than what she expected. She wanted more. She needed more of this. It felt just like a dream.

They kissed under the moon, next to the glowing lights of the cruises, and the ocean. It was such a beautiful scenery.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Author's Note: First Kiss Scene has been unlocked!💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
53.3K 2.2K 24
Lin Mo died only to be bounded to a system. Which system you ask? **Hello Host I'm system 088!** "Just what kind of system are you?" **...^%^$** "Say...
12.4K 738 30
Carmilla is a time traveler, angry at the world for cursing her with the inability to keep herself in her present. Carrying the baggage of her past...
11.1K 392 11
I try to help with as many problems as I can, but this problem... I'm in way over my head. i'm standing up to Mrs. Homophobic and she's not happy. se...